domesticviolence.org/common-myths/
domesticviolence.org/what-can-i-do-to-be-safe/
multco.us/mhas/system-care-children-and-families
multco.us/dv
oregon.gov/DHS/abuse/domestic/pages/index.aspx
victimsofcrime.org/our-programs/stalking-resource-center
catholiccharitiesoregon.org/services_latino_services.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so you wanted to kick me out because I ate food? I spent 200$ on food while I was there, I contributed to it. AND I was paying full rent for the fucking livingroom. I overpayed a fuck ton the first month and then the next month I was 60 short AND YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT OWING ME 120 CAUSE I OVERPAYED THAT MONTH BEFORE.
yeah okay makes sense
yeah I was going through panic attacks every fucking day for the entire day at work. do you know what a panic attack feels like? like you're going to die and time is moving so slowly it feels like a minute is an hour? now imagine that for 8 hours and tell me you wouldn't struggle.
good to know you're a shit person too.

wait why is boo posting that

swedish freak fires back!

trap fight!

trap fight!

trap fight!

hey grim what do you think of this conversation progression? good?

Is loco a trap?

not publicly

At least the character is well know so it kinda makes it easier to get good images
Also it's less painful since I like that character and things going on in the background

he's so damn rude whys it even matter tbh

so you wanted to kick me out because I ate food? I spent 200$ on food while I was there, I contributed to it. AND I was paying full rent for the fucking livingroom. I overpayed a fuck ton the first month and then the next month I was 60 short AND YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT OWING ME 120 CAUSE I OVERPAYED THAT MONTH BEFORE.
yeah okay makes sense
yeah I was going through panic attacks every fucking day for the entire day at work. do you know what a panic attack feels like? like you're going to die and time is moving so slowly it feels like a minute is an hour? now imagine that for 8 hours and tell me you wouldn't struggle.
I applied to 5 places the first week I was there and you fucking came with me are you THAT retarded?

go for the knockout ali!

yeah okay makes sense
I applied to 5 places the first week I was there and you fucking came with me are you THAT retarded?

can't you do this in private or something you fucking cunts

i used to date a bunch of drama girls in highschool and almost all of them would use 'having panic attacks' as an excuse for failing/not doing things

not reposting that

...i did enjoy obtaining my kana folders. but i used a bulk image download app that just grabbed all the things

maaan

seent it

SHUT UP DAD LET US HAVE THIS

Early thread, dumbass.

also, you know that time I asked for my rent to be a little lower since I was living in the livingroom and everyone told me no? and how everyone was on my asses about rent EVERY FUCKING MINUTE FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH? Remember how you guys sent me to the fucking ER because you drove me to what would have been the most real suicide attempt of my life?

this whole breakup is because swedish can't control his krill gorging and ate all scarlet and scarlet's alter ego's food

i'm imagining samchan on a mountain bike

youre extraordinary
you are literally the sweetest person i know

Good to know I'm still totally justified in treating you like the piece of trash you are!

...lewd

manaka you just have to be blunt with him
you cant play the passive aggressive bitch game with an actual autist

Playing the passive aggressive bitch game is all Malicious Manaka has the balls to do. Sad!

is that her?

hi bc! [waves]

oh shush you, you'd do the same for your friends,right

he grunts as he step the pedal, climbing a steep road

Dude, you're a man and a freak of nature, stfu.

acknowledging bloodchan in 2016 is something only retards to to be honest

no, i wouldnt

The barrage of anonymous shitposts after the new thread link was posted in the last thread makes it extra clear.

Almost up to 1.3k in my Shiro folder
I should do a bulk image thing, but meh just killing time

Fish is a landfills

can you imagine swedish and scarlet's ancestors watching down upon their mutated grandsons as they argue and fight about noodles on an anime image board

Your opinion has been reviewed and rejected.

ehh... im tired just thinking about it. no ride today

manaka makes sweedish fish look like a well adjusted contributing member of society

LOL

"YOU TRIED TO HELP ME GET A JOB SO WE COULD PAY RENT SO I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING IS MY FAULT I'M THE VICTIM HERE!!!!!!"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_mentality

????????????

why?

watch your language

Got an E-mail of someone saying my name, what's up?

*hugs manaka*

nini thread~

hand-picking your avatar folder is just so cumbersome :/

Don't steal my images

you guys need to grow up

-closes the door to the thread-

HAHAHAHAHAHA THE FISH IS A SHALE SO SCARLET GOT MAD

i just wouldnt feel like it i guess

(psst good cover)

thing is, they're not you're images. no one will ever steal the art you do make, either.

That's a thing?

Drama ❤️

i bet the real reason they all broke up was hallway space

can you imagine all the whales in ui's house trying to pass each other in the halls to get their ramen

Liar.

If you had to choose between ending either Luka or Manaka's life as a form of social culling, which would you choose?

Well well well

welll well well well well

you fucked up now

luka duh

luka
manaka is just a bitch
luka is malevolent

that's a hard fucking decision

Can I choose the trannies

please

Aw come on Sama now you're just trying to sound old hahaha
This will be the 3rd time in like 5 years
Fuck this drama tho man

Manaka
Only because I don't talk to them

how do i delet this

Lol wtf!

penis

g'night, luka

hmm.. well, you have different way to appreciate friendship i guess

It's simple you don't

it seems so

Hi there Scar "i don't use logical falacies anymore" let

and just say good bye the morning after?

in my soul im like 110 today... i remember really fucking enjoying and taking the time making my user folder. lived in photoshop. i think that was a one off. i dunno man... i wont even read the textwalls

Blaming others for a situation that one has created oneself or significantly contributed to. Failing or being unwilling to take responsibility for one's own actions or actions to which one has contributed or for taking action to ameliorate the situation.

Ascribing non-existent negative intentions to other people (similar to paranoia).

Believing that other people are generally or fundamentally luckier and happier ("Why me?").

Gaining short-term pleasure from feeling sorry for oneself or eliciting pity from others. Eliciting sympathy by telling exaggerated stories about bad deeds of other people (e.g. during gossip).

Hey

OMG HI! I've missed you

It makes threads live

-transform into a little Mexican girl- Why not both?

Where?

first of all i dont host people because it s a mess. second, when i go visit other people i just leave without telling anyone.

Everywhere.

Why's that?

Scarlet types really fast

did u see the trap fight? it s great lmao

how many mentally challenged traps does ui live with anyways? lmbo this is ridiculous

t. Wikipedia.com

tell him! that guys awful

I sorry

ui still hasn't been arrested for cp yet?

btw swedish fish isnt mentally ill hes just weak

Ui is a pedo fuck

that's just.. not very polite

i just like doing things ya know? not telling people what im doing all the time.

THE SEA'S MASTER BEAST OF THE AGES - RAGING UP FROM THE BOTTOM OF TIME!

guys look I'm using the "i agree with this post so I'll hyperlink it over and over again" meme

don't they have a dry erase board at home to argue with instead of bringing their autism here?

ur my hero dad

wew lad

oh boy

AND THEN THIS HAPPENED

this just in: muslims more normal than white english?

I advised Alison against posting that but she was sick of fish using her and I to fuel victim complex here publicly to gain sympathy rofl.

me too

you guys literally drove me to the point where i was about to attempt suicide just because you wanted to be dicks about rent

dont worry sara. nobody here buys into swedish fish's bs.

communication is the key to any relationship

: ^ )

yeah but it isnt the key to driving myself home whenever

Erin fuck off

oh shit sorry I forgot, if I OD'd you wouldn't have any spiro because you guys waited until I had 2 months of the shit gone from you guys taking it before even thinking "oh wait, should we get some of our own?"

lol pussy faggot
_____kill yourself____

LOL shut up you're one of the good guys

shut up freak no one likes you. pls better yourself

The possessor of a victim complex needs some outside authority to blame for their own failures. They can never compensate for their personal challenges in order to do the basic competition necessary to be even minimally successful at life. Those with the most institutional of complexes have created not only an outside persecutor but feel an innate and deep endowment for entitlement, even privilege.

Don't worry i'm here.

disgusting....

😂😂😂 dontchu lump all English together done Off us have brains

ACCORDING TO THIS THING YOU DON'T LOL

just kidding

How much does she even weigh?

check it out ban!

trap fight!

trap fight!

trap fight!

alright, I'm going to bed. not really fun arguing with someone when all they do is say "YOU HAVE A VICTOM COMPLEX THEREFORE WE DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG" on repeat

😭😭😭😭😭😭 kek

I'd pound it.

Ui needs to make them act better.

god I wish I never moved to portland.

Seek help or end it

fish fish fishy oooh

depends on my weiner and if it's in her.

that look at the camera
everytime there is NO WAY she didnt know

they need to get fixed desu senpai

"you're a bad person for stopping me from trying to kill myself" t. Fish, 2016

You can't make this shit up!

i wish you were off the coast of venice beach so i could hunt you and bring glory to my ancestors

I'm guessing like 60-70
Looks like a strong wind would blow her away

lol japan

sara you're also a dumpy little fat girl with mental issues

2/10 damage control

not an argument

ERIN JOINS THE FRAY

Dumpy little tranny wifebeater

swede > scarlet

Maybe we should just let them fight it out in a pit.

it continues, now with erin!

TRAP FIGHT! TRAP FIGHT! TRAP FIGHT! TRAP FIGHT!

idk loco

hi im a very important person in a very big corporation, and I advise you to end your existence.

Weren't you going to bed ROFL

You do know

Scarlet is human filth

lmao

thatd be good. and when theyre done we can just leave em down there.

Which trap will an hero first?

scarlet did nothing wrong

THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE! THERE WILL BE NO PEACE!

I agree with loco.

at least they're both better than luka

I guess it depends on her height too.

labia.

I'm helping someone with something right now but I'll tell you my full opinion soon

Bullshit
Luka has catchphrases

they're both overweight leeches like luka

except worse

Who will win though?

WHALE BOWL

THIS SUNDAY NIGHT IN THE PORTLAND ARENA

THE SUMO MATCH OF THE AGES

TAKING ALL BETS STARTING RIGHT NOW

Did you read that post my gf made last thread lol

Yeah? Read the post my gf made last thread before u jump in

Luka is fun. I like luka.

There's nothing of value to scarlet.

I don't like this drama... I want Scarlet and Fish to be friends again

i read it

You're still a tranny wifebeater. neck yourself.

muh girl friend
Muh whale

I like Luka's funny memes like "yay anime!" and eating macaroni with ketchup and hot dogs in it or whatever.

doesnt really matter. the spectators are the real winners.

Lol you seem upset

I would be too if I was Irish

I'm spanish.

i need background info from your gf before i call you a dumpy little fat girl?

LOL EVEN WORSE

WEW

explains why hes such a degenerate
you wouldnt expect it in an irishman

Luka is great for when you want to take the dirtiest shit on people

thats a lie- you never once complained about paying for the living room when you moved in, not until you started yelling at us for expecting you to hold down a fucking fast food job and be able to pay your rent

if you said you shouldnt have to pay the same price for staying in the living room from the beginning, like a human being of average intelligence, then I wouldve agreed to it. The fact that you didnt shows that you just brought it up in a childish attempt to further victimize yourself.

I seem to recall you spending all of that on drugs so we didnt owe you anything, so dont even start with that word salad

I specifically remember (I think yourself actually? Weird) you saying that you were putting all your money towards rent, and the pittance amount you spent on food didnt even cover how much we spent on you, a lot of which unknowingly because you ate most of my food before I even had the chance too.

yes I do know, I fucking told you I had them, not that you cared

except instead of hiding in a corner crying and begging to be let home I forced myself to do it because it needed to be done. I slammed my hands againat the solid wall and crates of beer until they were fucking bruised to keep going so.it could bring me out of it

I did this every time it happened, and I didnt whine about it because lets be honest you werent having a panic attack your entire shift, and if you say you did then youre lying about having them.

and I got fast food because i actually work like an adult and im too tired to cook for myself before I leave

And half the time i didnt eat anything either way because you were eating so much of our food that I didnt feel comfortable actually buying food for myself

you're kidding right

your first week.here you just got stoned 24/7

you didnt even try until a month later when ui got pissed you kept saying you were going to but you just blew it off. They will both back me up on this

Fish is all ramen fuelled rage in thr cage
But scarlet is a trained domesticabuser
Tough call

Just do it™ fam

satire, it's satire. right?

ah yes another textwall

THAR SHE BLOWS

OH SHIT

Scarlet and i cybered... she said it was okay

he has actual mental problems
literally all the britposters do

erin, scoot, and loco all have serious psychological issues

did he actually write all that holy moley

This is getting intense

oh shit this irl drama for some reason being shat all over a public thread

glorious

you're all morons

solved

link it

Also please get Ui in here, he doesn't lie and I want to hear what he has to say!

I generally don't like going full internet violence for no reason, though. But there have been times when I was talking to Luka and she behaved in a cunty way so I attacked her full on.

lol swedish had to live in the living room and pay the same rent

god damn europoors

When the whale sperm too sweet

this is so beautiful ;w;

Is this what its like when hambeasts vollide?

The British posters are all from pony threads threads originally. At least the ones that come to mind.

any of the ham trannies wanna come fight me

am i the only one worried about swedish and ali colliding together and creating a singularity and devouring us all

"U gotta fochen problum"

"Erin please read this essay as to why i'm not chubby ty"

I tend to raise my left eyebrow and sorta press on my lips when Im drunk

Its one of my reoccurring drunk faces

The one's from Holla Forums? They've been posting for that fucking long? Anyone that decides to stay here for that duration definitely have some problems.

it's a shame food stamps can't buy meth. that's pretty much all i've taken away from this trap circus

yeah, that's on me cause I didn't think my mental health was deteriorating so badly
yes. yes you did.
first month I gave like 140$ next month was $60
if you knew how bad it really gets then you'd know that I was struggling.

Gg noob

you're the only beaner that I don't hate.

Most people here are from Holla Forums. Mainly the anime circlejerks.

Luka has had a very troubled past... I honestly can't blame for acting the way she does...

That has nothing to do about my weight. I'm 130lbs and 5'3

If that's chubby I don't really care. I'm comfortable with my body and I'm in a relationship, so it doesn't really matter~

YOU CANT RESPOND BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WERE FAKE GOING TO BED AT NOON ALREADY

its like jeremy kyle or something.

god i love farage so much

he's so much more charismatic than trump actually

praise kek

You're comfortable with your disgusting fat body and you're in an abusive relationship with another fat tranny.

GJ.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

swedish fish is clearly the lowest tier trap here
why the uk faggots defend him is beyond me

shit, i'll live in a leaky attic and pay most of the rent if it meant not living with my mom anymore

My gf is 110lbs...

Feed her you SOCIOPATH

so your gf is being an enormous cunt to fish in a public thread cause fish gets hungry past her means

the fuck is wrong with you idiots

if you wanna make this public go on fucking dr phill or whatever the hick version of jeremy kyle is

right now you all look like huge dicks, fish being the least of the bunch

God this caffeine needs to hurry up and kick in

hello, why!

i agree with erin. let the girl eat

Probably cause I dont look like one

rather be a hambeast than be scarlet

erin be quiet jesus

if they werent arguing this thread would be completely dead besides some failtrap flirting

oh, right.

No shes responding to the 100 posts that fish makes every day about how I beat her and have put her into Stockholm syndrome.

She's just responding to blatant lies because she's sick of her

Scarlet is a wife beating shitter

honestly i really respect soto

i would hide him in my basement for months while trump vigilantes try to take him back

whatever, duke it out, i'm ringside now.

i would kill america for soto

if youre so ticked off about it why'd you beat her then in the first place?

scarlet is innocent

You beat your wife?

scarlet is like a low level MMO trash mob

i could break scarlet like a skinny twig tbh

If you don't like it then LEAVE

I'm just saying, I get name notifications. 80% of posts she makes are about how awful we all are, publicly in this thread.

I wouldn't be fine doing this publicly, but she has been airing her delusional victim complex about how I beat my gf and we're all evil for the past 2 weeks, Alison lurks here to stalk my posts, so she finally snapped.

kinda think there should be a designated trap fight every sunday tbh

Why don't you od and die

How is fish saying you beat your gf part of a victim complex

^

I'm above the influence of drugs.

i hope swedish miraculously moves back into ui's trap house so me and soto can get them all when we burn it down

yay bc! just say no!

Does anyone else think that Scarlet needs to be pinned down and roughly fucked?

I don't mean that as an insult. It just seems like a solid idea.

you can say its lies all you want but I was there, ui was there, and sara was there

its not my fault if you have a poor grasp of time from getting so high you just sat there with a dumb look on.your face, barely able to use words, and from abusing benzos

she doesnt beat me, amy just keeps saying that in an attempt to demonize scarlet

the first time she did that she said it to play the victim, about how she was "forced to leave the apartment at night because she beats her"

raped to death

Dating Abuse & Domestic Violence

loveisrespect
1-866-331-9474/tty: 1-866-331-8453 (24/7)
Live Chat with loveisrespect (7 days/week, 5pm-3am EST)
National Domestic Violence Hotline
1-800-799-7233 (24/7)
Email the National Domestic Violence Hotline (24/7)
RAINN: Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network
1-800-656-4673 (24/7)
Live Chat with RAINN (24/7)

You won't believe how above I am over anyone else

not fucked
just beat

im a biology major babe
i can tell stockholm syndrome when i see it
you probably like it now anyway

Are you claiming to have secret information about Lazy Luka?

It reiforces that I'm a bad person, even though I was the one telling ui and Alison to give her a chance and am the reason they didn't kick her out.

She did the same thing to ui, literally screamed at him irl at the top of her lungs like he was the devil, blamed ALL of her problems on him, and wouldn't even go near him for a few weeks, when he didn't do anything.

Ui did literally nothing

i know you do, it's my server that sends them.

the victim complex bugs me, i've been bullying her for it of late.

can't complain much if you genuinely beat your gf tho, that's fucking ridiculously funny, but you should still be ashamed.

Kiss before I go to the gym
Gotta go do some squats

thats crazy. proud of you!

Ui is a pedophile

yes

Read

I don't beat my gf lol

strike 2/3 things needed for today off mah list... now we wait

I can't wait until I'm home and you can fuck me >

Listen if she beats you just fucking tell us. We'll protect you.

I think she's kind of kawaii sometimes. :3

Beat WHILE fucked.

You seem to be the one who tends to be the sub, from what little I've seen her say about doing stuff with you.

what if we scale back the vernacular

you ever hit her?

inafter snuff porn

just beat, mate

scarlet didnt do it
and it s your own fault if you get beaten anyway

-pulls you down by your collar and kisses you on the lips- Don't workout too hard, okay? //////

Was taco night at Scarlets place. Was the muffled sound of agony from the bathroom.

hey i love you
seeya later

She is so fucking stupid to defend a worthless wife beater

*kisses you back and slaps your butt*
Fuck you're too good babe
I'll be back in a bit. Might do some light cardio for fun

Resources To Combat Domestic Violence

How to obtain a restraining order:

portlandoregon.gov/gatewaycenter/article/307964

Myths about Domestic Violence:

domesticviolence.org/common-myths/

Making a safety plan:

domesticviolence.org/what-can-i-do-to-be-safe/

Navigating the Child Welfare System:

multco.us/mhas/system-care-children-and-families

Multnomah County Domestic Violence Coordinator’s Office:

multco.us/dv

State of Oregon Department of Human Services for Domestic Violence:

oregon.gov/DHS/abuse/domestic/pages/index.aspx

Stalking Resource Center:

victimsofcrime.org/our-programs/stalking-resource-center

Population-Specific Domestic Violence Resources:

catholiccharitiesoregon.org/services_latino_services.asp

Oh you're leaving? O-okay...

PLS RESPONSE

Ow! o/////o

H-have fun~

fuck they stopped posting...
my drama.......

We've both slapped each other in sex play. Sometimes we do a little blood letting.

We both have rape fetishes.

We have a safe word, and I've never maliciously hurt her. Like Alison said, I can barely lift 8 pounds. I'm not strong.

I've never used a fist and hit her though.

She spanks me sometimes

That was the person in the basement. Don't worry about it.

I'm emotionally a complete sub. I'm a switch as well but I generally prefer top.

Alison is my mommy !

KILL YOURSELF

Prove it

What's the safe word?

Banana

you're gonna be my emotional sub

kek af

Aren't you younger than me?

I like Allison's choice in avatar

I hope she posts here more

Banana is very easy to hear if someone has a hand over their mouth or a gag

i'm having trouble believing you, i think because i vaguely recall fish saying you did and it sounded pretty damn believable

after a domestic, it's common for both parties to deny it.

Stop it!... stop turning me on.......

irrelephant
your first order is to get allison to keep posting

Scarlet is a sociopath, Fish said so herself

shut the fuck up blood chan, your opinion is never relevant

try eating less

the only reason I screamed at ui was because he was the primary person on me about rent and I was suicidal. ui was a gr8 guy and did nothing wrong tbh. the note I left was entirely meant for ui and ui alone.

I had 1 bar of xanax total before everything was already decided and I was just waiting to fly back with my mom

I can see how the attitude you have a lot of the time maybe comes from a subconscious desire to be sexually put in your place, so to speak. You're kind of "bratty." But I dunno; just speculation. :3

i wasn't gentle

;~; words hurt...

I am literally unable to lift 8 pounds. Alison can physically overpower me extremely.

Again, she said she couldn't see any marks, and she didn't hear it happen. Alison explained it in the post.

If you don't believe me w/e but even if I wanted to be i couldn't actually do it lol

what note? TELL US ABOUT THE NOTE

hey

you do have a terrible victim complex.

but i'm gathering from this situation, that you genuinely were somewhat victimized.

just my two cents, you're not a terrible person right now. be calm, love yourself.

Do you have proof to back up your claims?

Power shut off in the gym while working out.

No one said anything, everyone acted like nothing happened but one guy yelled "WHERE DID THE SQUAT RACK GO" lmao

maybe it's because you live in third world country

come now erin, do you really believe scarlet over swedish, the thread, and me?
i hope you wouldnt think of me that poorly :'(

"hey guys, sorry I didn't apreciate you the way I should have. you've done a lot for me and I was just a bitch to you" sums it up. I don't remember the exact wording.

lifting is for insecure people

Want me to post it?

Did you guys have a massive gay orgy?

YES

now we can compare swedish's rendition to scarlet's actual note to see who the ACTUAL LIAR IS

i can't lift shit either, but i still beat the crap out of grown men.

and record the audio.

and post it.

and take trophies.

that was me saying the opposite doll

I live on American soil thank you.

Keep telling yourself that.

Not everyone likes dick like you, Ika.

Shut the fuck up boo

This is what she said to me.

She says it was just "to make Alison feel better" which is just backtracking

i havent been sober in 24 hours
can u blame me mi dulcinea

What a waste of a good blackout

LMAO HRT DOESNT FIX YOUR HANDWRITING

They knew I had issues but the second month I was living there things started to go downhill FAST.

lefty?

not at all ^^

oh so they do have a dry erase board

so swedish was telling the truth

i think this with the combined evidence already pretty much confirms that scarlet is beating his gf

Lmfao autism spillover

she didnt seriously hit me

fuck the two times i wanted her to slap me she didnt do it as hard ss i wanted

nah I just have shit hand writing

she didn't even post the full note I left for the three of them

this is boring already. can the traps leave now? they suck

unreasonable demands, shouldn't have invited you if they knew you weren't likely to get/hold a job, and that would be a problem.

s'okay fishy, i'm with you here.

didn't seriously, or seriously didn't

fish fish fishy oooooh...

mine is slightly better but i write all upside down and shit. im told i write like a doctor. hastily and sloppily. never sign my name the same way twice even

I'm tired of fighting

I want you to post here from now on

And this is the rest

the real question here is who has the most feminine penis

NEW THREAD with trips

This doesn't even concern you, why are you butting in?

"sorry i stole your..."

what

what did you steal?

Better get ready kitten :)

I want it to be special for my little girl ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Mommys going to make you feel so good you cant stop moaning your cute little squeaks

New thread

New thread

Nobody told you both. We all said yea and lowered it. I've read enough to see you are either 1) delusional or 2) compulsively lying. I won't wall text because I don't want to trigger your suicidal memes any further

*no