Pence Speech Rife with Biblical References Rocks the Knesset

Pence Speech Rife with Biblical References Rocks the Knesset
jpost.com/Israel-News/Pence-speech-rife-with-biblical-references-rocks-the-Knesset-539461

VP Pence’s Biblical speech to Knesset met with multiple standing ovations.

By Lahav Harkov | January 22, 2018 16:41

US Vice President Mike Pence was met with one standing ovation after another in the Knesset, during his speech rife with Biblical references and expressions of support for Israel and the Jewish people.

Under US President Donald Trump, Pence said, US-Israel ties are stronger than ever.

“We stand with Israel, because we believe in right over wrong, in good over evil, and in liberty over tyranny…The people of the US have always held a special affection and admiration for the People of the Book. In the story of the Jews, we’ve always seen the story of America. It is the story of Exodus, a journey from persecution to freedom, a story that shows the power of faith and the promise of hope,” he stated.

Pence, the first US Vice President to address the Knesset’s plenary, spoke to a packed room.

A devout Evangelical Christian, Pence paraphrased Psalms: “The USA is proud to stand with Israel and her people, as allies and cherished friends. And so we will pray for the peace of Jerusalem, that those who love you be secure, that there be peace within your walls and security in your citadels. And we will work and strive for that brighter future, so everyone who calls this ancient land home shall sit under their vine and fig tree, and none shall make them afraid.”

Pence urged the Palestinians, who are boycotting his visit to the region, to come to the negotiating table.

“We recognize that peace will require compromise, but you can be confident in this: The USA will never compromise on the safety and security of the State of Israel,” he stated.

“The US remains committed to peace,” Pence stated, saying that the US will support a two-state solution if both sides want it. That comment was met by a standing ovation from the opposition, while the coalition noticeably stayed in their seats.

The vice president announced that the US embassy will move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem by the end of next year, emphasizing that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital.

He also spoke out against Iran, calling the nuclear deal a “disaster,” and saying Trump will not certify it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-pence-jerusalem/why-is-jerusalem-so-central-to-pences-middle-east-visit-idUSKBN1FA0JL
news.sky.com/story/pence-proud-to-be-in-israels-capital-jerusalem-as-he-meets-netanyahu-11218025
haaretz.com/israel-news/pence-to-land-in-israel-on-last-leg-of-mideast-trip-1.5749246
firstpost.com/world/mike-pence-arrives-in-israel-on-2-day-visit-even-as-donald-trumps-jerusalem-move-reverberates-4313553.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/pence-to-meet-netanyahu-speak-at-knesset-amid-palestinian-anger-1.5750103
haaretz.com/israel-news/pence-tells-israeli-lawmakers-u-s-embassy-in-jerusalem-will-open-before-end-of-2019-1.5750679
haaretz.com/israel-news/u-s-embassy-invites-settler-leaders-to-attend-pence-speech-1.5750338
haaretz.com/israel-news/watch-the-moment-israeli-arab-lawmakers-protested-pence-1.5750910
cnn.com/2018/01/23/politics/mike-pence-western-wall/
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-01-22/president-trump-s-first-year-in-14-metrics
timesofisrael.com/pence-briefly-visits-western-wall-says-its-a-great-honor/
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-pence-iran-nuclear-deal-20180123-story.html
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/on-last-day-in-israel-pence-visits-western-wall-yad-vashem/2018/01/23/b45a9de4-0016-11e8-86b9-8908743c79dd_story.html
businessinsider.com/ap-on-last-day-in-israel-pence-visits-western-wall-yad-vashem-2018-1
jta.org/2018/01/23/news-opinion/politics/mike-pence-prays-at-western-wall-in-private-visit
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Watch-live-Pence-prays-at-the-Western-Wall-539556
haaretz.com/israel-news/mike-pence-visits-the-western-wall-in-private-visit-1.5761967
cbsnews.com/news/mike-pence-israel-jerusalem-donald-trump-palestinian-anger-unrwa-funding/
youtu.be/gBOlg8PmQWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pence rapped Iran as the world’s biggest state sponsor of terrorism, and used the phrase “radical Religion of Cuck™ic terrorism” several times, saying it “respects no creed, stealing the lives of Jews, Christians and especially Muslims.”

“Together with our allies we will continue to bring the full force of our might to drive radical Religion of Cuck™ic terrorism from the face of the earth,” he said.

During his speech, Pence waxed poetic about Israel and Jewish history.

“As I stand in Abraham’s Promised Land, I believe that all who cherish freedom and seek a brighter future should cast their eyes here and marvel at what they behold…How unlikely is Israel’s birth; how more unlikely is her survival,” he said.

Pence said the Jewish people held on to the hope of returning to their homeland over a 2,000 year exile, “through the darkest and longest nights.”

“Tomorrow, when I stand with my wife Karen at Yad Vashem to honor the six million Jewish martyrs of the Holocaust, we will marvel at the faith and resilience of your people, who just three years after walking in the shadow of death, rose up from the ashes to resurrect yourselves, to reclaim a Jewish future and rebuild the Jewish State.”

Speaking on Israel’s upcoming 70th Independence Day, Pence said the Shehechiyanu (“who has granted us life”) blessing, said to thank God on momentous occasions.

Pence’s blessing was met with a standing ovation from nearly all of the MKs present, as were several other points in his speech.

At the start of the speech, Joint List MKs held up signs that said “Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine.” They were immediately ejected by ushers. Holding up signs or other props in the Knesset is prohibited in all plenary sessions, and when a foreign dignitary speaks, there is a zero-tolerance policy against heckling.

Pence took the interruption in stride, praising Israel’s “vibrant democracy.”

Joint List chairman Ayman Odeh tweeted that he was proud to lead his party in a “strong, legitimate protest, against the Trump-Netanyahu regime’s exaltation of racism and hatred, who speak of peace solely as lip service.”

Pence’s speech was otherwise extremely well-received from both the opposition and the coalition.

The vice president concluded his speech with “God bless the Jewish people, God bless Israel, and God bless the USA.” Likud MK Yehudah Glick shouted: “God bless you, Mr. Vice President!”

Transportation and Intelligence Minister Israel Katz called Pence’s speech “inspiring,” and Bayit Yehudi chairman Naftali Bennett said “it will go down in the history books of both nations.”

reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-pence-jerusalem/why-is-jerusalem-so-central-to-pences-middle-east-visit-idUSKBN1FA0JL

news.sky.com/story/pence-proud-to-be-in-israels-capital-jerusalem-as-he-meets-netanyahu-11218025

haaretz.com/israel-news/pence-to-land-in-israel-on-last-leg-of-mideast-trip-1.5749246

firstpost.com/world/mike-pence-arrives-in-israel-on-2-day-visit-even-as-donald-trumps-jerusalem-move-reverberates-4313553.html

haaretz.com/israel-news/pence-to-meet-netanyahu-speak-at-knesset-amid-palestinian-anger-1.5750103

haaretz.com/israel-news/pence-tells-israeli-lawmakers-u-s-embassy-in-jerusalem-will-open-before-end-of-2019-1.5750679

haaretz.com/israel-news/u-s-embassy-invites-settler-leaders-to-attend-pence-speech-1.5750338

haaretz.com/israel-news/watch-the-moment-israeli-arab-lawmakers-protested-pence-1.5750910

Holla Forums - American Politics
jesus christ you newfaggots are the same as the aut right. keep thinking your kike politicians will overthrow the kiked political system

BASED

Well he is an evangelical.
Those would sell their own mother if it meant that they could hasten the second coming in Israel.

Zionist piece of shit. Apologies for redundancy.

Evangelicals and mormons are most of the people working deep state and covering up the 'elite' pizza habits.

checkem

Let this be an example for newfags.
DAS JUDEN NEVER ACTS ALONE
All jews act on a "jewish rhythm", a "jewish frequency" if you will. This frequency is most obvious in their music.

Explain.

Gargling that Jewish semen.

Honorary Jew. At least gas some fags.

Could someone give me a quick rundown on America's love affair with Israel? I find it so strange that Israel is so much a dear thing in practically every politicians heart when I can't say they do much of anything. Do they treat Israel as some sort of gatekeeper/savior of the Middle East?

Instead of pheromone signaling like ants, kikes use a vocabulary of sounds, and language to synchronize their actions on a subconscious level.
The training starts at an early age with the events similar to the dancing in my previous post.

Every video of kikes dancing that I've seen has featured ~140bpm, which is roughly the same tempo as OP's clapping merchant video.
So what you're looking at is jews using familiar musical queues to synchronize their show of approval.

"ant men" is an appropriate description of their core characteristics.

Two shekels to reëlect the good goy.

The kike's use of a stenographic language that spans across multiple communication mediums as put them at an extreme advantage.
So much so, that they fear when competing groups conceive their own stenographic languages.
The only thing they fear more competition using stenographic-languages, is competition using stenographic languages they cannot comprehend and subvert. Their only reaction to these uncontrollable forces is: Shut You should have been here long enough to know the ending of this phrase. That's an example.
Gimme gimme chithat's another
He does it for nope.avi

I know a guy that has the ability to really make a mess of World leaderships. That is really the only approach. But this is one that will gather up all the oddballs and dejected people who only give a shit about one thing, the truth. Do you want this challenge to come out? If you do speak up when you start to hear it.

Americans are christcucks and take Genesis 12 to mean that everyone needs to worship Jews and the state of Israel or they will be sent to hell. Pence probably doesn't actually believe this, but he loves the Jewish shekels going to his secret cayman island bank account.

The scofield bible did a number of protestants and evangelicals in the US. Basically in that version despite rejecting christ jews are still the chosen people and israel needs to be built up and protected in order to bring about the 2nd coming.

Watch this.

Jews control America, so every politician has to suck Israel nuts

I have seen some anons posting shit that leads me to believe their code is going to be broken soon enough.

If only he dipped into the stuff the jews took out. Israel is so getting fucked. I wonder if they have any idea what is truly happening? We're citing them as an excuse for everything we do now. kek.

You certainly don't.

Stay mad moshe. No sense enjoying what little life you have left. kek

Holy fucking shit, you realize that Mike "Israel should dictate US policy" Pence isn't on our side, right? He explicitly didn't say any of the things Christians say about jews because he's not a Christian.

Here is the interesting thing however, the jews love secrecy. They don't really want that many people to know who controlls the show. They hate the blame. Us giving them credit for everything actually does have negative effects as well. It's kind of like a humble brag when you think about it.
Not to mention, durring Pence's speach he fully named Jarusalem as Israel's capitol, again.
The entire world now knows that Israel is controlling the United States 100%, and are watching them much closer. Israel can't do much under that much scruitiny.

Yet you're pushing the opposite stance in the State Dept Outrage thread.

He was always a cuck.

Seriously? You don't know?

The Bible.

You cannot serve both the Jewish/inverted Saturn and your own people.

Europeans have worshiped Jewish gods since Rome. We are just now reaching the logical conclusion.

If you are christian and cannot abandon your programming, it would be best to identify as a Israelite and infiltrate and take over Israel.

144k shock troops.

Rather, misinterpreting the Bible or not reading it altogether and getting their knowledge of scripture from zionist preachers.

See: https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DLkk8x0TBM

Or just read Luther's "The Jews and their Lies"

Interesting thesis, user. Do you have any idea as to the significance of ~140bpm?

This is fine, by showing such "support" and also moving our embassy / recognizing Jerusalem we've really REALLY fucked over the kikes.

Roaches like our board owner are ass mad, but this is a good thing overall.

Every time.

BUMP

This is my recommendation to all Christians from now on. JUST LIKE I TELL NIGGERS TO MOVE TO AFRICA, I WILL TELL CHRISTIANS TO MOVE TO ISRAEL, TEH HOLY LAND, TO BE CLOSER TO JESUS AND HIS PEOPLE, THE JEWS.

Evangelicals worship the Sons of Solomon and help them in building the Synagogue of Satan. They're fucking idiots who don't even read their own book. If you ever meet one in real life shove their face into 1 Kings 11 and Revelation 3:9 until they shut the fuck up about "MUH CHOSEN PIPO!"
Daily reminder that the "Nation of Israel" is not the State of Israel; it's the successive spirit of the White Christian Nations who kept God's Favor through everything. The Jews spit in their God's face and so He turned His back on them.

but he's really /ourguy/ not a jewish zogbot guys its 44D chess durr durr long live king kike!!

Fucking christcucks

Crucking fistcucks

Pence visits the Western Wall in Jerusalem
cnn.com/2018/01/23/politics/mike-pence-western-wall/

Pence, the Anti-Trump, Takes Israel by Storm
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-01-22/president-trump-s-first-year-in-14-metrics

Pence visits Western Wall, says it’s a ‘Great Honor’
timesofisrael.com/pence-briefly-visits-western-wall-says-its-a-great-honor/

Pence visits Western Wall amid tensions with Palestinians
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-pence-iran-nuclear-deal-20180123-story.html

Pence visits Western Wall amid tensions with Palestinians
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/on-last-day-in-israel-pence-visits-western-wall-yad-vashem/2018/01/23/b45a9de4-0016-11e8-86b9-8908743c79dd_story.html

On Last Day in Israel, Pence visits Western Wall, Yad Vashem
businessinsider.com/ap-on-last-day-in-israel-pence-visits-western-wall-yad-vashem-2018-1

Vice President Mike Pence prays at Western Wall in Private Visit
jta.org/2018/01/23/news-opinion/politics/mike-pence-prays-at-western-wall-in-private-visit

Vice President Mike Pence 'inspired' after praying at Western Wall
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Watch-live-Pence-prays-at-the-Western-Wall-539556

U.S. Vice President Mike Pence Tours the Western Wall in Private Visit
haaretz.com/israel-news/mike-pence-visits-the-western-wall-in-private-visit-1.5761967

Vice President Mike Pence visits Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial and the Western Wall
cbsnews.com/news/mike-pence-israel-jerusalem-donald-trump-palestinian-anger-unrwa-funding/

Pence's only job is to kill all the faggots, don't know why he doesn't already and blame it on Mossad.
Anyone who tries to say the kikes, in any era, were ever more than sub-human rats they just haven't read the bible. Jews invented every form of degeneracy, they even worshipped a golden cow when they got bored after a couple days. There's only been 1 chosen people, and that's been the Aryans. Supreme beauty, intelligence, power.

You know whats funny? These, "jews" are actually Khazarian Edomites. Theyre not the Israelites of the bible. We are. The tribes can be linked to the appearance of the Europeans over the caucus mountains, and thats been proven. These people say they are, "jews" but are not. They are the synagogue of satan. Real Judeans are actually Germans. When these sick pieces of scum talk about all the jews dying in the holocaust, they mean it.

Please kill yourself christcuck.

Some say they make certaing hand gestures among themselves.

When workers sing togehter they synchronize themselves, so I guess there might be some true to your statement.
Also communists clap ins synchrony too
sorry for the shittygif

THIS PROVE THAT LAMPF AND BENCH ARE KIKES AND THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER VOTE AGAIN GOYIM STOP VOTING

[© h e © k e d]

Electrify it MIKE!

Hitler posting to support the VP, while the thread is about the VP prasing Israel.
Cognitive dissonance much?

I find this great news. Of course Israel is a player so you want to keep good relations with them in the international level.
If you are trying to spin this as shilling against Trump/Pence administration you should l2politics and lurk 7 years before coming back )

Have a bump Shareblue, I'm feeling good tonight

Possibly one of the single most ridiculous things ever said by anyone.

See 1 post below you

No, supporting israel goes against the point of an NS origami board

Lol shareblue still can't come up with any original attack vector.

Question: are you guys really this dumb or has meth fried your brain?

Never change. I'm laughing my little heart out

I'm belling you.

To all Anons who it might concern this is shareblue at it's finest - which is pretty fucking bad

Sad.

Have a bump bro!
I feel bad for you.
Don't.fall in

You say that, based on no evidence. Some heretical circumcised slaves of the Jews won't work as proof.

Having been in a similar situation as you I understand that youre incredibly miserable and feel things may be hopeless. Give it to God.

Also, both of you should consider reading up on the source of our SamARIAN heritage. Unless of course youre one of those negroes.

Kek

take a good look at this hidden camera footage of the necromantic proxy baptisms the LDS does (the real reason they're super autistic about genealogy, note the moloch statues in the foyer.

naw.. fuck this greater israel garbage.. time stamp yourself 420.. then watch.. don't miss 430 on.. it gets kushy. i mean comfy… right?
youtu.be/gBOlg8PmQWU

Go back.