I know this isn't vidya, but YOU'D BETTER GET OUT THERE AND VOTE TOMORROW IF YOU'RE AMERICAN

i know this isn't vidya, but YOU'D BETTER GET OUT THERE AND VOTE TOMORROW IF YOU'RE AMERICAN
even if you pick third-party

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Imdeonte0/status/795740062843486209
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vote for these

Eat shit.

Gonna let it blank and you can't stop me, your reply to my post will only show your fears and weaknesses….ha.

A vote for Grashgul is a vote for war! Vote Grashgul! Vote war!

better than a vote for hillary

Vote for TF2C

Does Holla Forums still love Trump? Or have recent cuckchan refugees tainted the board?

Grashgul will build arrow towers to kill the oomans and take wood from the elven forest to build it! Vote Grashgul!

i'm voting eric andre as a write in

Vote for these dubs faggot

Gas thyself

I better vote for these! ->

Do you think if I vote for Jeb Bush I'll get his guac recipe or a turtle keychain?

just give in goy

No Third Party is and has always been compromised to divide the populist vote. Vote Trump if you are going to vote.

That and so much more

Well fuck, I'm voting for the guy who got dubs.

I will, then I'll vote third party next year.

All "check em" fags are nothing but shills.

Grashgul will make the Orkish Horde great again! Vote Grashgul! Burn the elves, Orc war now!

Typical ackbar. This is why you lose all your wars.

I gave a low growled laugh. Damn it

Still not videogames

I'd only vote if there was an islamic candidate.

Trump is the face. Hillary is the heel. So long as McMahon is still alive the heel always wins.

Voting is for retards. They straight up explain that it's pointless in high school.
Being a newfag may be bad, but it has nothing on being a newfag to reality.

Grashgul will rip and tear the shit out of the enemies of the Orkish Horde! Vote Grashgul!

Good goy, remember the 6 million.

I don't really want to see my country overrun with shitskins and turned into a Brazil-style shithole, so yeah.

Pence is the kike puppet, sadly.

It's one evil or another, trump is the smarter puppet. He's a white nationalist, goyim. Oy vey, He can do no wrong!

Your weak memery has no power over me, faglord.
Next time try a real response instead of regurgitating garbage.

I wouldn't mind if they contributed, but they don't. Back to their country they go.

TRUMPS CUMMIES

Chihuaquads

Thanks for correcting the record, special snowflake.

dont you recall the media calling him anti-semtic recently?

personally i think trump secretly knows whats going on

I really hope he does. Or else the US would become a shell of what it once was.

If only

I don't really care if they "contribute" or not, they gotta leave either way.

I don't trust him but I lose nothing by voting and he is the better choice of the two.

If he ends up being sincere, small a chance as I think that is, I'll have contributed.

If he ends up fucking everyone over, thats not what I voted for and now I have more of a reason to be pissed off and I already have a lot of reasons.

If he ends up losing, rigging or otherwise I still lose nothing and still have yet another reason to get angry provided I can survive the inevitable WW3 following hillary's bear poking.

Its the last olive branch for me. No more chances.

You would get banned from Holla Forums for posting this.

Godspeed user, godspeed.

my indifference towards trump is massively eclipsed by my hatred towards Hillary. Not that I can vote from Canada.

God damn, Toronto is drowning in liberal kool-aid

Pakman's not running for president, user.

hes still a step in the right direction even if that isn't pandering to make sure they think hes a shabbos goy

They're not. It would be illegal to do so, would most likely violate the first amendment as well.

If only, user. If only.

Got family and friends voting tomorrow, myself obviously included.

Might not be vidya but needs to be said, get out and vote you faggots

Not vidya

Make America Dubs again!

It already is

Constitutional Convention, fam.

Ivanka butchered her son's dick for brownie points with the jewish church

But shillary says she funded over 100k operations. The real kicker is that there may never be a candidate who condemns this blood ritual within my lifetime.

Voted Trump because, while I don't agree with all his policies and I think Holla Forums are kind of being colossal faggots over this election I want a president who doesn't constantly stroke their hateboner for Russia while Russia is flexing its nuclear muscles.

Sage for Holla Forums thread, for as little as that's going to do.

He's worlds better than Shillery but don't expect him to lift a finger against the real enemy

Oh don't worry. I voting Hillary aaalll the way.
You know why? Because that way we won't have you shitposting in Holla Forums if Trump wins.

By Holla Forums

Just know that you voted for the chaos candidate

don't be retarded user

Damn it.

Explain.

If only
´Both cuckchan and Reddit have been flooding this board and more and more veterans keep leaving.

I'll rather have right posting than left posting tbh. I don't like either though

Its either chaotic neutral or lawful evil

Meant for

I unironically wish Russia would nuke this continent of infidels. Does voting for hillary count as jihand?

not till he builds up the military and takes out the UN security council and conquers canada

💟Yes💟

I'm pro-Trump, but if he doesn't win I'm going to bully the hell out of Holla Forums.

Does that happen before or after he declares the day of the rope and we kill all the degenerates and non-whites?

VOTE FOR DUBS

Vote Grashgul and you will see the blood of all nations pour out, as the Orkish Horde devours the worlds resources to reach the stars and continue the holiest war ever! When I say vote you say Grashgul:
VOTE!

if you vote for trump he can clean up with the government and maybe team up to take out islam

They'll be even saltier than they were when Romney lost. I wish I still had that cap of all those "Romney's going to win by a landslide Obama is finshed" posts

It's been 8 fucking years since that.

That is one sexy dog.

Four years. Romney was the nominee in the 2012 election

Thank you my brother of faith. Vote for hillary it is.

But I want islam to take out the world you zionist pig.

So, I know the election is tomorrow when all the votes are done, with some happening over the next week or two to the 24th? But when exactly is the next president decided? What's the date?

That dog screams japanese.

That's what Hillary is for :^)

January 10th iirc

Oh. Didn't even care that time, honestly.

Remember to also call your congressman and tell their office no on Ryan. They vote on him next week regardless of if Hillary steals the election.

You fuckers are no better than bronies.

k fam.

>>>/reddit/

I don't get all the blind voting here.
Why the fuck you faggots voting
if the electoral college wants to throw away all your fucking votes, they have the right, and the ability to do so.

This isn't a fucking democracy you fucking twits, it's a republic.

Touhou is shit, and so are you.

twitter.com/Imdeonte0/status/795740062843486209

Which candidate would be most likely to cause the Holla Forums cancer to do a collective suicide meme?

Don't know or care but i do know that voting for trump will cause you to suicide, shill.

maybe he just wants the new furries off of the damn board

HE'S DOING IT