The inmortal revolutionary science of maoism-third worldism

every mtw denier ever

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/805648997574672384
twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/805909681969434624
twitter.com/MellonFollie/status/805954731441000448
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being brown/black doesn't automatically make you a communist.

Checkmate.

Uphold Marxism-Leninism-Maoism-Unruhe Thought!

Unruhe is currently having a meltdown on Twitter concerning the "true" race of Santa Claus, I'm not kidding.

God damn.

Except they weren't. They only look "red" in old photos because 1. bad lighting and 2. they live near the Arctic Circle where the sun shines for almost the entire day thus they tan.

The Sami language is closely related to Finnish and Estonian NOT any Inuit, Aleut, or any Yenesian or Native American language.

t. Swede with Sami ancestor

How does it feel to have stormfags yell cuck at you all the time?

when he said Santa's red I thought he meant as in Communist

Meh.

The term "red***n" has extreme racist connotations. Why an alleged "third worldist" who loves indigenous people would use it I have no idea.

You are making me nervous, Sven.

you really are a Swede

____cuck

Well most Native Americans think the term is offensive on par with n****r.

You can say nigger on the internet it's okay we won't tell your mom

Sucks for the red niggers.

Santa is a pan-north european archetype of the old wanderer, whether celtic, germanic, slavic, e.g odin

No, that would be feather-nigger.

This.

Santa is basically amalgamation of St. Nicholas and Odin.

twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/805648997574672384

Which one of you is Pajeet?

Top kek, somebody should message a link to Unruhe to this thread since he spergs out at having 8ch in his ISP logs.

It's always funny seeing him slander the good name of Holla Forums, who as we all know, did absolutely nothing wrong.

Okay, that actually made me lol a bit.

kys commie fucktards

Looks like Unruhe is trying to claim Native ancestry for those precious oppression points.

sweden-chan a cute

Around Swedes…

twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/805909681969434624

Win.

Even his own profile picture makes him look like Brendan Fraiser…

twitter.com/MellonFollie/status/805954731441000448

Damn I can't wait till the Roo makes an angry video about this.

LEFTYPOL DID NOTHING WRONG

Jason is literally a fucking pretendian (pretend Indian). All of those slurs levied at Liz Warren non-ironically apply to him. "I wuz Sami that means my ancestors wuz red like da Native Americans before da Swedish man raped us." The surname on his doxx isn't a Sami/Finnish surname; it's Irish. And Jason doesn't look remotely Sami/Finnish in the least bit.

Like clockwork, the eternal mick is everywhere.

Fucking lol'd.

doesn't mean he doesn't have Sami heritage.

My last name is Scottish, yet my father, identifies as Maori as his mother was Maori and they were raised in a single parent traditional Maori household.

One or two of his grandparents may be Sami.

Apparently he divined his Sami heritage via a shamanistic ritual

Yeah. An ex friend of his said he was told he had "Sami" ancestry by a Native American shaman who told Jason he could see into his ancestors' past or some shit.