archive.is/EUed5

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RT_com/status/955429863887966208
archive.is/yyCcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Open borders for Israel.

Oy vey

fuck yes

That kike apparently didn't get the memo.

This guy is a fucking hero!

Treason to jewishness is loyalty to humanity!

It's working.

BASED

Why were they trying to deport those doctors?

khazars are the fake jews so obviously they were trying to get rid of the real ones

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Dear Lord I am so sick of this faggotry…

Did you guys see this? A brawl broke out in the Knesset today during Mike Pence's speech.

twitter.com/RT_com/status/955429863887966208

Well it's what the DNA data shows soo… what do you expect people to say? Plus it helps the Xtians get over that whole "God's people" programming because a bunch of Horse milk drinking Khazars definitely aren't from the seed of Abraham, do you wana win this war or not? Or do you think all of white america in the bible belt could maybe, just possibly be useful?

I watch the video, why were they fighting?

Kike acting like he's the only pilot available…

Not much distance between Israel and Africa. This could get interesting.

archive.is/yyCcM

But what if it were Europe?

I’m going to sleep like a baby hearing this news. Comfy times ahead brothers

The best way to lead is by example.

yeah right, they're going to send them to Europe.

utter retardation

Good for him.

It's bullshit semantics. The "real jews" worshipped moloch, Father in Heaven. That is argument enough to reach the cucks. Their response will be "it was only that one time" and the rebuttal to that is the umpteen times the kikes own book says they turned their backs on him. And then there is every other law that they broke.

The "ashkenazi's" not being 'the real jews' is a the biggest red herring ever. The "real jews" were of the tribe of seth. In Genesis, Abel is the only one that is not mentioned to have had children, but it never states that he didnt, and when Cain killed Abel "God said to Cain "what have you done your brothers blood cries out from the soil". If you do your etymology homework blood had the same dual meaning that it has now, "kin/children" and very interestingly back then the word soil was a word for humanity as a whole. Which brings us to Cain, the "ashkenazi's" are the tribe of Cain.

Sperg into it.

Covenant where God called the Jews His people and their decedents stem of Abraham. Pre-flood doesn't really apply at all here only post Abraham. Ashkenazis are Edomites they are the descendants of Esau. This is universally accepted by Torah scholars not whatever bullshit you heard on Coast to Coast or wherever and more importantly accepted in the community, Talmudic Judaism worships Moloch, that's Babylonian influence that grew after their exile there and from many different instances. The tribes of the house of Israel never went back into the land only the tribes of Judah, Ephraim and Manasseh were blessed to become a great host of nations (proto-european, early church converts under Paul etc) and a great nation from Manasseh which became mongrel/slavs ie Russia. It was Prophesied that Ephraim and Manasseh would fight against one another then turn on the house of Judah in the end.

It's not "bullshit semantics" Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

This is the reality of what is going on it's not "semantics" and it's important to redpill this to a mostly dead and asleep church if you want to get the ZOG out of American politics. I've spent my entire life reading on this stuff since I was a little kid and while I know you're probably going to just brush me off I do hope you consider looking into this and try to understand why it's important to get this right. You want to fight for the white race in America? Well you need to have the tools to shake the fuck out of a Church that doesn't know their Bible nor a Biblical Jew from modern day Israeli and you can't go blowing off bullcrap about Cain because that doesn't add up scripturally.

One does not simply sperg into the rabbit hole without a guide.

BASED

seems like they beat up some palestinian protesters

Is there a way to show him support ?