GamerGate #NotYourShield #GG #NYS - DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY - 48HRS REMAIN EDITION?!?!?!

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/rimworld-dev-assailed-by-rock-paper-shotgun-over-gender-politics/15735/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kO4Xw
votehillaryonline.com/
archive.is/S54YV
archive.is/FC6VC#selection-8777.0-8805.3
oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/wikileaks-e-mails-insinuate-clintons-role-ron-brown-vince-foster-deaths/15975/
archive.is/5zyyr
xkcd.com/818/
twitter.com/repkclark/status/575665139137052672
youtube.com/channel/UCbeSMjoShh_QHXyLx68GRBg
isxkcdshittytoday.com/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/south-korean-officials-forced-to-resign-amid-8-goddesses-corruption-conspiracy/15419/
archive.is/Gv4tV
youtube.com/watch?v=Q62b0ZMTHy0
english.hani.co.kr/
archive.is/m1uA7
twitter.com/dungeonsdonald
twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/795684252268589057
techraptor.net/content/microsoft-refunding-call-duty-infinite-warfare
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/795633622971797504
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=lDANKQ-p0Wg&feature=youtu.be&t=1h51m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=lDANKQ-p0Wg&feature=youtu.be&t=1h56m55s
twitter.com/Landsknechting/status/795260505740873728
archive.is/X1pxo
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/ssnlf
archive.is/0EELi
archive.is/pK6BH
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/795773836759363584
archive.is/5zyyr#selection-50181.0-50207.34):
infogalactic.com/info/GamerGate
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/censored-gaming-is-being-censored-on-youtube/
twitter.com/kincannon_show
pastebin.com/2DA8aE8c
twitter.com/shingworks/status/793190576472535040
u.teknik.io/Q6wEK.webm
archive.is/WkjmN)
news.slashdot.org/story/16/11/07/1439224/wikipedias-not-as-biased-as-you-might-think-say-harvard-researchers
twitter.com/20committee/status/795831804049686528
archive.is/Njcc8
twitter.com/BasedDrWorm/status/795849338127876101
archive.is/EmrYS
archive.is/dwdh6
vid.me/j6qg
twitter.com/hashtag/ImVotingBecause?src=tren&data_id=tweet:795861856594382848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VOTE TRUMP

MAGA

Gotcha

Plz do emails and vote trump plz

I won't vote Trump
because im not american, but would if i could
Already sent my emails

I know that feel

Same.

Let's just cheer from the sidelines and hope the burgerclaps don't fuck this up.

Feels bad man.

For the curious, this is from the 2014 gubernatorial.

Well Obama recently had an interview where he assured illegals that they wouldn't get in trouble for voting

So…

Hold on a minute, just had an idea.
What if we enter as illegals and vote for Trump?

Watch out for GamerGate!

They might hold your hand and headpat you

Hillary hated gays and supported the TPP.
In fact, if we go solely on things people have said in the past, Hillary has no platform at all.

But hey, I get why you're here. Thank you for correcting the record.

yeah, hopefully the gringos don't fuck this up

Do it.

Post the face of the customs officer.

He'd get impeached because he's not a part of the cabal.

Remember, while this is important, if things don't go well, don't fret.

All might be lost, but we'll still be able too look back at good times we had here on imageboards. Memories of Floor Tiles and Backpacks becoming a man's go to fetish. Memories of the GOP calling themselves cucks with pride. Memories of the Clintons waging war against a cartoon frog. Memories of Social Justice Warrior salt when Gawker burnt to the ground, and memories of the globalists collectively shitting themselves when a good chunk of the population was no longer buying what they are selling.

It is important to remember that, no matter the outcome, there will be further adventures to be had, further insanity to be exposed, and further conflicts will arise where your support will be needed.

It's been an honor shitposting, emailing, and voting for trump with all of you. I consider you all my closest friends, and I love all of you.

Goodspeed anons.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Yeah goy, forget what we said in the past, we've always been friends with Eastasia.

i don't even know who's jewing who anymore

archive.is/kO4Xw

I figured it would be an issue for a faggot such as yourself.

Don't they remember she's responsible for pulling GTA off of shelves?

It's called grasping at straws.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Certainly not for us, it's another reason to prove how shit she is.
It's true that she enforced the "family is one man and one woman" thing against Obama.

You fucking Yankees better not fuck this up if you do then WW3 will end us all.

Look at that cringe inducing bullshit text user, they're obviously too brain-damaged to remember anything.

This shit is old as fuck, find me a single thing other than a tweet right after Sandy Hook when every news network was blaming video games.

Yeah, no. At that point just turn traitor and join Russia after gunning down as many of them as possible.

Tell them exactly where to nuke. I will destroy socjus.

Project Varitas reminds me of gamergate
GG: evolved rebirth reloaded unchained retribution deluxe edition

I have heard of almost none of these people.

Hillary Clinton is more like the control-freak GM who insists on bending the rules to their absolute limit to favor her, and stop anyone who dare oppose her from enjoying themselves.

They're really stretching "Game creators"
I feel like the Wizards CEO just said "sign this letter or you're fired."

P.S. Trump will win.

Four words:
Family Entertainment Protection Act

wew lads, remember this fucking list in the future.

He can hate video games all he wants. As long as he makes america great again. Some things take priority nigger.

it's over, close the trump

I can't stop masturbating to futa.

fug :DDD

It's hot

Curious

oh xkcd

Ah good, a list of people to never ever pay attention to again.

For fuck's sake, Randall.

Zoe Quinn on plebbit AMA today at 3pm eastern. So, how do you fags think that's going to go?

0/10 check your privilege

Sadly, this is an edit. The original is worse.

False flag, all the way. She's pulling an Anita, trying to fabricate a cry story of "GOITERGOBLINS STILL HARASS ME EVERY DAY" to inflate the Kickstarter/her Patreon.

post the original
i dare you

You mean the bait she's leading out and the circlejerk questions by ghazi? and the not-so subtle shilling articles afterwards, yeah, fuck her, just archive the AMA and watch out for false flags.

an early end due to false flags which leads to victimbucks

Jesus Christ, it took so long for a sensible reply.

Unsurprising, that guy is a hack. When was the last time he published a genuinely funny comic?

lmao what a gay

It never stops happening. Everyone I used to like turned into a gigantic cultist faggot. Holy shit I fucking hate politics.

I just wanted to play video games.

Find a sensible point first.

Aww shit.

votehillaryonline.com/

We're fucked now, if only Trump thought of this.

Yes it is, just less than traps.

I didn't start an argument.

Yes you did.

Wasn't the original talking about how it's not censorship when an angry mob use violence and bullying to silence dissent, it's them showing you the door or some shit?

Yeah, pretty much.

Reminder
Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.
Contact Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider

archive.is/S54YV

This entire mess has only impossibly made me even more distrustful than before
At least DarkspinesSonic hasn't said anything about all this retarded bullshit. Someone intelligent and refined, but down to earth and bro like him would probably look up the facts and support Trump.

Where's the image where she pulls out that big thing?

Wait, since there's this site, and illegals can vote, that means that Clinton can have the world to vote for her while Trump is stuck with U.S only? I'm a retard so I'm asking.

Will false flags even be an issue anymore in a Trump presidency? They've lost influence already with that on top, it would be a pretty big sign that their time is up and people won't have to cower and donate to them in droves. Although I'd imagine they'd be able to profit momentarily from a "Fuck Trump!" high.

archive.is/FC6VC#selection-8777.0-8805.3

And if this shit's rigged beyond hope, better follow South Korea's example.

A single throwaway post on twitter is meaningless.

I just hope no one spreads this, since it could absolutely ruin Trump.

Yeah man, we're all fucked.

Woah why is there a snake in her pants? That's dangerous.

For the love of god, don't spread it to every liberal you know.

You can choose to ignore it, but it's not meaningless at all. It's taking a stance. Throwing tweets like that around if they don't mean anything would also be meaningful.

Oh fuck.

THIS SOUNDS HIGHLY FUCKING ILLEGAL!
Why don't people call on her bullshit? I really hope you burgers grab your guns and start a revolution, cuz even in my cucked country, this wouldn't stand.

Yes, it would mean that he was a celebrity socially signalling.

The only way we can pull an SK is to get generals and soldiers on our side.

It's a joke right?

You can't just make a website and have its votes count for elections, surely not even burgerclaps are that fucking backwards.

No, fuck no
Its probably a Holla Forums thing in all honesty, they managed to trick some people with a "text to vote for crooked" picture

Whoops, I just did that.

Based MaRo is not in there.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/wikileaks-e-mails-insinuate-clintons-role-ron-brown-vince-foster-deaths/15975/

You can't. That's the point.

King Nigger said that it's okay for illegal citizens to vote.
How us that okay?

And that's disgusting.

God some people really suck at this.

Before his girlfriend or whatever got cancer. That's the point when everything went to shit.

Compared to the alternatives not even remotely.

Heard not everyone on the FBI are spineless cucks like Comey and that Trump has been pandering and getting close to the military which reciprocate an anti-Hilary sentiment, time will tell if it's all talk,

It's not. If they're going to cheat, then we should exploit this as well.

Hes a Jew so he'll vote Clinton
But at least he's keeping his political opinion to himself

It looks legit bro.

I seriously hope that site doesn't spread, it would be the end for Trump, imagine all those clever progressives being able to vote from the comfort of their own homes, meanwhile backwards hicks like republicans don't even know how to use computers. I recommend deleting that post, if an sjw monitoring this thread sees that link and starts spreading it, it could be trouble.

I know he said that, but you need a state/federal ID to vote if you're going in person

Get ready for Clinton being elected with 148% of global votes.

Trump has done video game voice acting (pic related) so I think it's safe to say he's not opposed to vidya in general.

I want a fucking revolution. Trump is the closest to a man of the people, someone who doesn't listen to all this bullshit about race and women and terrorists being oppressed and he isn't politician.

That's why I trust him. That's why I believe in him and that's why I'm voting for him tomorrow and doing my damnest to try and find any snakes lurking around.

I'm takin' it back, Donald.

Seriously? Why?

That's true, but still.

Did anyone actually check pol? It could be an ongoing OP thats not stickied for less visibility. Theres probably a good reason why it seems authentic

I know its not like that but god does the imagery make me smile

It is physically impossible for you to vote online, and if they try some shit to allow it last second its gonna make whats happening in south korea look tame

Holla Forumsack here, it looks authentic because the clever bastard who made it has most of the website set to mirror the official Hillary site, only the voting bits are his and they don't do anything, it's a trick.

Spread it far and wide, if Hillary wins we can expect America to lose freedom of speech and be stuck with Canada-style censorship, it's vital for Trump to win.

Isnt France and Worst Korea poised for a revolution right now? Both leaders have a COMBINED approval rating of 9%

I've never even been to the united states dont bully me for voting on her i was just testing
Are you sure it's not a fake site?

also didn't Holla Forums have a campaign to post some random "vote for hillary by tweeting x thing at the right time" trying to fool some dumb lefties? how's it going?

What could happen if it sinks even lower?

old bread archive.is/5zyyr

xkcd.com/818/

See for yourself, read shit before this and after this and tell me you didn't notice a shift.

Let them do it, let them make the fire rise.

Hollande went under 10%? can't remember, but the left is sure to lose in the upcoming elections.

twitter.com/repkclark/status/575665139137052672

Reminder that this thing's running unopposed in this election. She couldn't do shit to prosecute anyone on Flynt's behalf but one can guess what she'll do in a Clinton Administration.

I don't think it got many (but it may well take a big chunk out of the remaining black vote) but it did rustle them badly enough that they tried to get the FBI involved.

benis

Bullshit. The majority won't accept the shit socjus is trying to force and with the right motivation would be rallied against any retarded current year shit trying to go unopposed.

to introduce you to rape death cult as a human sacrifice to moloch

prison turns into an actual Holla Forums mansion with even more gay shit

We'll kill all the mudslimes, user. With our bare hands in our own broken into homes if we have to.

As what happened last time, I heard. That's the thing I don't get about this fucking country, how someone can have a 3% approval rating, if that, it might be lower in the three months since I last checked, but people like her can just run unopposed over and over and over again? That makes no fucking sense whatsoever and should be a cue for the FBI to investigate that shit, there's no fucking way someone that unpopular would be able to run unopposed for so long.

No. At that point we will kill them and start a real revolt.

Anyone taking this seriously is a fucking retard and should consider suicide.

The Democratic side is pretty on board with silencing "hate speech".

The best part is that it doesn't have to be done democratically, they can just use judicial activism by having a progressive supreme court rule (as soon as a relevant case comes in) that the first amendment doesn't cover whatever it is they want silenced.

Judicial activism is how the left sidesteps democracy, see Prop 8.

>YFW prison guards have to deal with inmates arguing about whether or not futa is gay for hours on end

South Korea, yes. If she doesn't step down there's a big likelihood she goes the same way as her dad.

France, no. Not even Hollande himself likes his own platform and he's guaranteed to be voted out the next elections (Most likely he'll retire completely from politics. He's a bitter burnout who lost all faith in his own side).

Then those oversensitive pieces of shit need a nuke. Tell Holla Forums I'm defecting to Russia and telling them everything the instant war is on my doorstep.

And I will kill these worthless excuses of human beings once and for all.

I'd be okay with this oddly enough, being locked up with most people here doesn't sound that bad.

What's there to argue about? Futa is fucking gay.

If it has a dick, it's gay. This is not hard.

Hi, Chelsea.

Fuck off Zoe

webm didn't go through
Anyway are you sure it's not a fake site? If this is real holy shit i'm not even american

Stop trying to get senpai to notice you already, you're small time.

What about a feminine dick user?

and give her a chance to pretend she's being harrassed, sorry Zoe, not today

I want to titty fuck her

Fuck off Arthur Chu.

well, it seems we are under a raid

>being a goober gives you the reputation of a sadistic, violent criminal that kills women for the lulz
>Gangstas don't want to deal with that bullshit and don't fuck with you
Life in prison doesn't sound so bad

So, does it work?

Good point. Reminds me that we're not just electing Presidents here, but also representatives tomorrow. It's an aspect that's overlooked so even if Trump gets in, he might have a Democrat controlled House, Senate, Congress, etc that are itching to cockblock him at every turn. Remember that there's still a vacancy left by the late Antonin Scalia?

They'll be shadowbanned in a few minutes. Don't worry.

Well like my webm shows the website works, but we need to know if it's real

Yes, the woman who Jack Thompson felt wanted to go too far is the one people should vote for. Fucking braindead retards.

I also saw the nudes, i don't know what i expected when they said they were a fan of her work

I want to punch this whiny pathetic disgrace to all women.

When I somehow escape Hell I will rend you and all your kind with infernal talons. GG won't stop me. Trump won't stop me. Leaders won't stop me. Memes won't stop me.

Actually look at voting record before choosing who you're voting for down ballot. There's shittons of neocons that support TPP.

I was hoping it was that person dropping the CONLeaks like that other user mentioned earlier.

These are the types of people who are probably fine with censorship in their medium, so long as it's the "correct" censorship.

Your psycho act is getting old.

Calm your fucking autism already you god damned edgelord. It gets old how you do this every other day.

but aaaaanon no one will think I'm cool if I'm not voting for the trending candidate

Yeah, there are a lot of flip-floppers when it's convenient for them.

Isn't voting supposed to be secret?

Stop posting that shit you moron. You're going to ruin everything.

What'll happen when shills learn how to get a Premium account?

judging by the people coming out saying they'll vote for Hillary, no it isn't

But wait, it might also not verify if the man voting is legit. If this thing works, they might use bots.

it's time you visit a therapist

Its not real, how gullible are you?

Obviously not gay.

Reminder to prepare for the shillpocaplyse tomorrow, we we will see the shilling like never before.

thank you

not a lot but thosae are weird times user-kun

Excuse me sir, but it is gay.

They're spamming the AMA here? Could they make it any more blatant they're trying to false flag?

I can't wait for them to cry about how they can't give Chelsea exactly what she wants, an excuse to cry harassment in a desperate attempt to stay relevant and get Patreon money for nothing.

Yes they are. Crash Override Network, everybody!

I don't have a reddit account Zoe. If you want us to ask you questions have an AMA here. You could even screencap it and post the pics to your patreon, make tons of victim bucks.

That is so fake it hurts. Whoever running this is mining for data. The people using this are going to get fucked, HARD.

If feel like the SJW have been bred since 2008 for this election so they would vote for clinton simply because she has a vagina.

But once she is elected they will become a liability, their constant search for victimhood will push them to criticize even a clinton administration and we know full well shillary doesn't give a fuck about social justice.

Whoever wins tomorrow, it will be interesting to see how the SJW will be treated during the next year or so.

Good luck my american friends. The ride never ends.

I need something to give me peace. These are the only thoughts and fantasies that do. All the madness in the world I absolutely cannot escape even if I turn off everything and try in vain to sleep is pushing me to the breaking point.

Even just believing I can one day become a meme'd one man army of edge being more than the product of a pathetic mental illness is enough to help me smile and laugh at the most stupid jokes.

Can't get one. Tried to get back into anger management for 5 years. No success. There's a reason I kept saying I needed to get my life in check.

Completely trapped. Have no choice but to vent by hitting things. Nothing less than tasty food or cool ventilation helps me forget.

My bet would be a Holla Forumsack taking advantage of liberal idiocy to keep them from going to the polls.

Which tan would you vote for the next president?

I'd vote for Gilda

Speaking of which, someone should probably be ready with a bread, because you faggots let a (1) bake again while I was gone.

Were there any dubs?

user please, keeping your word is spooky.

Besides, that's what the SJWs would have wanted. You and I just know that some of them will unironically celebrate the suicide of a gaytor. And you don't want to make those sociopaths happy, do you?

I'd vote for Vivian but Gilda can be her running mate.

I'd personally go for Danielle. She'd be extremely reliable.
Otherwise, Erika would be quite a good pick too.

No its not. If you are known for breaking your word it damages you as noone will trust you. Though in this case him keeping his word would be complete foolishness.

I feel like they're only going to double down even harder until most of the country tells them to go fuck themselves and possibly even secedes.

He shouldn't dew himself just yet. No matter what happens tomorrow 2017 will be extremely interesting.

What up people. been away for a few months, what did i miss?

I missed you guys

Also completely out of nowhere. Did anybody know Electric Playground was still fucking around? Vics been keeping it alive on youtube but it only has a few thousand subs.

youtube.com/channel/UCbeSMjoShh_QHXyLx68GRBg

Do you like locker rooms, Holla Forums?

People still trust Todd Howard.

Is there something wrong with the OP? I never read it tbh fam.

SJW are useful idiots, extremely unlikable useful idiots. They will double down and act smug but, with Clinton elected, their usefulness will have come at an end.

Watch them get dropped as soon as they start to whine about the Clinton administration not spending enough money on Patreon. They have no future just like the rest of the world

I should have said only fools will still trust you.

Their world will come trumpling down.

Don't say that. Even someone as cynical and crazy as me knows the worst problems in the world aren't that hard to avoid if you didn't have retards in charge.

I'm serious when I say at last resort we should make a village or even try to make a small new nation. Just go into a forest and get electricity and internet set up there while hunting food. Like the old days.

Jesus fuck, I could understand if they didn't say anything about her and just left unsaid that they just don't want Trump to win. But this is a complete reversal of the truth.

isxkcdshittytoday.com/

Yeah it's a phishing site.

I just hope Trump tells everyone to say they don't support Shillary and are sick of the status quo.

Has anyone made a good article about what's happening in South Korea? I'm not touching shit that calls them the bad guys.

Seen quite a few articles in France from actually respectable and reliable journalistic sources that even mentioned the cult aspect.

Are you frogs doing anything to stop mudslimes?

I just need to hear anything about mudslimes being fucked over.

What's going on in SK? Any good summaries?
Sorry to ask for spoonfeeding.

What did he mean by this?

Well by that metric, many, if not most spooks aren't spooks, because subscribing to some ideologies will instantly make you less trustworthy for some people.

Revolution. President literally revealed she was controlled by a shadow government known as The 8 Goddesses and everyone is furious even bringing guillotines to rant about Megalians.

I just recalled something. Prof Flores said there was a specific poll which has a good track record with predictions. Which one was it again?

LA Times I think, I know it was something with LA for sure.

My moral is already chronically low. After all the dems have done, all the bullshit, the lies, the slander, the riots and attacks, and the main stream media being full on accomplices to all this? I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it. It'll feel like total complete failure. Evil always wins, there's no taking back our country. There's no fixing the media. Corruption at the highest levels, and we're all just pawns for the mega rich.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/south-korean-officials-forced-to-resign-amid-8-goddesses-corruption-conspiracy/15419/

archive.is/Gv4tV

Couple of vids by Appabend go over it as well. One in related and youtube.com/watch?v=Q62b0ZMTHy0

Chopped up and spliced to remove all context.
Tell that to all those mob bosses who got locked away for "delegating" dirty work.

Who? And I really mean who because I can't guess who wrote it. Judging by the filename, it's Randy Harper?

Honestly the situation in France isn't fucked much, aside from that one bullshit that was completely expected because of Calais' dismantlement. Everyone was explaining how it'd be ultimately useless and refugees would either come back or go somewhere else, and boom, turns out they DID gather somewhere else. And there's not much we can do. At least we don't have rapes like in Germany. We seriously got FUCKED OVER by the UK when they demanded we use our country as their fucking immigration border. Now we actually have to serve as the UK's valet because they're pussies who can't deal with their own immigration process.
Other than that muslims themselves in France seem to finally start growing the fuck up and accepting that their shit stinks like everyone else's, and if they want to live with us, they have to live like us. Honestly the only places where actually retarded islam exists in France is where mayors actually use them for votes. Not kidding, there are a few salafist churches in France that exist because the mayors know that sucking up to them gets them immediate support from those communities because the imams will tell everyone to vote for that person. These imams are getting pushed back a bit though, so we need some hope.

Honestly it'd be very long to explain, I'd advise looking at the gamergatehq that gathered all of gook's posts.

Is that grrrrwhywon'tyoudiealreadyyoufatfaggotrrm?

George RR Martin

This is a good site for English SK reporting:

english.hani.co.kr/

If you just want the big picture together with the juicy rumors, the oneangrygamer article does the job (see ).

I already booked a posting in the Lourdes-de-Blanc-Sablon, Lower North Shore (look it up) for work. I spent the summer there, far from civilization. Pure bliss.

The problems of the world seemed so far away. I know it is not the right attitude to have but I am tired of the SJW and their antics, some time out is good for everyone so we don't burn out.

s-sauce?

I grew up with EP, Tommy Tallarico was funny and I think ahead of his time for not giving a fuck about reviews and applying arbitrary as fuck numbers based on his entirely subjective opinions. Victor was always the straight man and had to try and rein him in. Did he ever say anything about GG that anyone knows of?

reposting my reply from previous thread in case you missed it:

> Also, I said I'd kill myself if Hillary wins. I'm a man of my word.

You would be leaving your friends in arms behind, you know. This is no more dignified than leaving for Canada.

Remember that the Left believes that if Trump loses, then they've dodged the proverbial bullet and it's all over forever. They're wrong, but if you aren't alive to be a thorn in their side for the next national happening then you are helping them be right.

I'm assuming you must be in really, really shitty circumstances that make you want to say this. Maybe you really are going to suffer if Trump loses. If you don't think you can keep up the fight on the 9th, then prioritize your own life and keep a low profile politically. Tell people you don't have strong political/social justice/whatever opinions. Or go into disguise by clothing yourself with the opinions of your cohort if that's what it takes to survive.

Sometimes the virtuous path for a man is to stay low in his foxhole until his buddies can retake the overwhelmed position.

Poor little lazy fatfuck. Where's the book George?

No, even more of them will get into positions of power and it will be that much harder to uproot them.

Then I'm jealous of your mind being able to do that. It feels like my mind is trying to drive me into completely letting hate and rage take over my entire body and remove me from the equation just so they can do what they want, I am not joking. There's time where I get irritated for no reason and it feels like I'm not even doing it.

Well like you said, if evil always wins, why commit samba now? And by extension, why do it at any other time, really?

Besides, you win by having more capacity and willingness to keep fighting than your enemy does.

*investigating the cult behind the sinking of a ship

And what if that capacity and will is for entirely negative reasons?

Oh yeah, wasn't this a Holla Forums psyop to trick idiots and niggers into not voting while making them think they actually voted?

did they not investigate a ship sinking killing several children?

Time off the internet might do you some good user. Don't let the SJW make you sick.

I wouldn't feel remotely bad about this if they were gullible enough, especially when they're just going to cheat anyways.

I've tried. Gods, I've fucking tried.

Dead Stranding looks great

Just as valid as positive reasons.

They investigated the sinking and from what I know they didn't really find anyone in particular to blame, the part they didn't investigate was the cult.

Remain autists were dumb enough to fall for the Holla Forums Twitter campaign to fool them into thinking they can cast their vote online and another campaign to make them think the vote was one day after the results.

Gookanon's posts and some threads on S. Korea
>>>/gamergatehq/246229
>>>/gamergatehq/326174

>>>Holla Forums8085851
>>>Holla Forums7998522
>>>Holla Forums8084879

If they had any creativity or command of memes, they could try to replace the sadfrog pepe with the sadfish, going into a meme war. But as it stands, they can't even come up with a good subversion of the frog, let alone a replacement.

I remember reading that he had a e-coli infection in his urinary tract and couldn't stop thinking that he probably wears diapers.
That he sits there writing whilst sitting on his own shit.

I'm not even sure that he's still writing instead of coasting off of royalties from the show.

It is VOIP, and a throwaway "trial" Twilio number at that, but it's new and non-public and I don't know how the Google blacklisting works. Try it and tell me how it works out so I know whether to check it, it's a Canada number:

+1 647-559-3912

Fucking fedoras.

At the very least stay away from social medias. Places like Twitter and Facebook make you retarded.

please tell me someone did the same for the woman during the dmc

And I don't even know if it isn't already too late for me.

It feels like I've truly been poisoned by my own emotions I knew would give me the strength I needed and keep going no matter what shit they try if only to spite it and them. Now it feels like whenever something pisses me off enough I'm losing my free will. Like I've gone into a state that I can't believe I entered. This is what causes me to impulsively type that shit out. Like my heart is directly voicing its own true nature and desires to make them truly suffer. Not caring if their owner gets called out and mocked with smug anime girls for being a sperg.

Thank you user.

>Blob is still going on about this shit
If there's anything I hate, it's actual basement-dwelling neckbeards acting all enlightened and knowledgeable about shit that they're entirely ignorant of.
And yes, I realize the irony of saying this on Holla Forums.

Basement dwelling is a shitty meme made entirely by normalfags.

What a dumbass. So he thinks they went through 650,000 emails in 8 days? Even searching one email a second 24 hrs a day, still not enough time!

Well fuck… I fucking loved Consider Phlebas and Look to Windward.

Is there anywhere that Movie Blob appears publically? Can I beat the shit out of him?

Yeah, no shit, even with heuristics and shit, they probably got through, what, five keywords before someone shut them down?

That's what I've been doing. I strangely haven't even seen much from Shitter I could jump in and argue about since I was able to finally get an account.

Well that's an unhealthy attitude. It's good to want to dismantle something bad, but you have to have something in mind to replace it, something literally constructive. Beyond the obvious problem with that, there's an insidious one as well: you're letting yourself be defined by your opponent, and that's no good.

Trust me, I know very well how alienation feels. You have to start slowly. Find like-minded people, go to political meetings, participate in discussion. Become an agent in society. Yeah it's unlikely you'll make all the way to the top, but the thing is, you have to try. It seems pointless to say it, but it's true, improving the world requires active effort on your part. You have to give it a go.

What actor/character is this supposed to be?

The air is too thin outside the basement so he can't appear.

I really appreciate the gesture, but it looks like Google indeed blocked all VoIP numbers. Oh well.

The guy practically lives on Twitter, just like Gallant, don't expect to see him outside.

I wan 2 fug Danielle

leo D from shutter island

I want to vote and take part in making things better. I want to suggest bills that people might like that could become laws. Little things to make things better.

But at the same time I feel myself more driven by wanting to crush and utterly ruin socjus and their enablers for how much actual suffering they've caused for the most pathetic inexcusable reasons while trying to claim the high ground than specifically wanting to make the world a better place for those undeservingly threatened and already victimized by them.

This is why I can't be a good person and call of you that. As much as I want to do good far too much completely out of balance of me craves to do bad to achieve it.

Can you feel the meme magic in the air? The time has nearly come for Pepe to make his grand return. Meme with me, mortals, for your sacrifices were not in vain. Matsuki Miyu will not be in vain. Lemmy will not be in vain. Bowie, Rickman, Prince, Yuko Mizutani, Sinatra Jr., and all the others were not in vain.

You've taken your Sankapill, you've witnessed the corpse flowers stick their rotten, putrescent cocks into the air, towards the stars, moon and sun. You've accepted Kek into your hearts, and some of you have even gained your own powers from it.

I ask you to pray, and to absorb this day's meme magic. Pray to Kek for victory, and to Rea if you want destruction.

No matter what happens tomorrow, Kek prevails.

KEK HEIL

I really hope the fedora(s) come back in SuMo.

I really hope actually content comes back in SuMo and it doesn't end up as empty as Gen 6 was

There is nothing wrong with having destruction as your motivator. Don't listen to the Trudeaus of the world.

To a bloody pulp. He needs it. He needs a goddamned wake up call.

I'd drag my nuts across her face

I care more about revenge than justice, user. I don't want to put an end to socjus civilly.

Pretty easy to say when you're sitting comfortably in a damp basement on the other side of the ocean. It's urope that's gonna get torn a new one before the nukes even start flying. But considering the state of europe today I welcome death, it's for the greater good.

Hold up now don't you know that if you defend yourself, your enemy wins?

oops archive.is/m1uA7

stop giving attention to total nobodies on Twitter.

What even happened to that fire? Last I heard, those South African firefighters told Trudeau to go fuck himself and went home because his compensation pay was insultingly low.

They say the fire is still burning to this day.

That's some grade a willful ignorance right there.

Ah, strange, what message does it give? Keep in mind Google Voice isn't available in Canada so if the message is vague it might be that.

Also this is a separate verification you need for Google Voice, right? Not just the one setting up a google account sometimes but not always asks for? And you need it even if you aren't doing call forwarding or whatever with that phone?

Honestly I think that due to Western ideas of Martyrdom Truedau is right on that "If you kill your enemies, they win" quote.
Or am I missing something with its context?

The time is upon us. Better get to praying anons. To spreading to voting to conquering.

That sounds hilarious. I wonder if they were offended by him wanting Africans specifically?

It says "This phone number cannot be used for verification." And I'm outside Murrka, but I don't think this error message means my IP matters.

This is just for a regular Google account. If I'll need even more verification for Voice I'll have to choke a bitch.

Maybe you do have a more violent tendency, but believe me, the overall unfairness of the world literally keeps me awake at night.

But baby steps first. Maybe if we did live in a much more unstable country, it might be more viable to "jump into the fray", but we have to go the slow route.

If you really crave physical action against a despicable enemy, the Syrian Civil War provides plenty of opportunity. I think it's possible that you might "find yourself" by literally fighting for what you believe in. I'll be honest, I have considered this option too, but I wouldn't be able to reliably get my meds, and I don't know how I would fare in a warzone without them. It's possible that I could be "cured" of my alienation as I said, but I can't risk it.

Okay, I'll have to go away for a couple of hours but I'll be back, we can resume this talk.

He's saying that if you fight against Islam, it'll legitimize their idea that they are at war with the west, and that instead we should be passive and if we don't resist, they'll become more moderate.

But in reality, Islam only becomes "moderate" when a brutal, secular strongman like Saddam Hussein, Bashar al-Assad, or Lee Kuan Yew forces the muslims to behave themselves. Muslims only respect strength, and attack at the first sign of weakness.

You cannot coexist with Islam unless you are willing to beat Muslims into submission and keep a boot on their necks for as long as they live in your country.

Beware of Moloch's shadow.

That is outrageously incorrect:
twitter.com/dungeonsdonald

fighting for who? Decent chance that you'd be suspected of being a US spy.

Checked. The whole internet's going to be ablaze in just over 12 hours. Brace yourselves for the day of reckoning and prepare to fight.

I legitimately had to go "ugh".

I want to fight against socjus specifically and help a mob of outraged citizens take down the mudslimes, not be stuck in a gunfight with strict rules that might not even be against rapefugees. Just over a plot of land.

The ones I want to fight and kill aren't even on the frontlines.

Damn, dubs after dubs after dubs. At least Kek is on our side.

Deus means god and Vult means "wills it"
Your last picture should be named kek vult you morbidly obese fuck

What are you talking about? I don't vote until tomorrow. The election isn't over yet.

If Trump wins, I am following Kek as a legitimate religion.

Forgot to change the filename

Where I'm at, the polls opens at 9 AM EST. Around 15 hours until that happens, to be more precise.

That feel when a feminist enters my notifications, engages me, then blocks as soon as I respond.

Now if only they weren't backwards ass uncivilized retards who force women to look ugly by covering up and get triggered by sexualization or other cultures I might not hate them.

I can't believe Kamiya said he would block any "idiots" using #GamerGate just because he doesn't care about it.

are you guys readyv to use the power of friendship?

why Kamiya all of a sudden?

I was thinking about blocked jokes.

Gamespot claims the ps4 pro can run shadows of mordor 4k/60fps, but actually it runs 30fps but is recorded 60 fps
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5bnm1l/gamespot_claims_the_ps4_pro_can_run_shadows_of/
twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/795684252268589057

Microsoft Refunding Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Players
techraptor.net/content/microsoft-refunding-call-duty-infinite-warfare
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/795633622971797504

For some reason Activision decided that people who bought the game on the Windows store would have a seperate online from people who bought from Steam, which meant they got fucked and online was dead for them.

Al-Nusra?
It's probably a CIA or Mossad operation anyway so another "spy" wouldn't make a difference.

Are you fucking retarded?

So apparently I missed some retarded kotaku article about comparing Trump to Armstrong and saying that violence against any trump supporter is ok. Even murder.

nah that's not lying. lying would be them telling it's 60fps with a 30fps-video. if I understand tb correctly they used something like motion interpolation to make it appear like 60fps.

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

Oh did they actually try to fool people? I thought they just heard it was 60FPS and couldn't tell the difference.

cancer
Also update pastes, Nero is shut down.

tb's words:

don't you mean Nicole Horne?

I'd say that in the Syrian civil war from the perspective of americlaps they're the home team.
And from the shit Obongo has pulled to protect them, I'd wager that their command language is english. So it would be a soft landing.

Oh I don't think it is that they're lying I just think they're so incompetent they cannot tell the difference between 60 and 30.

If you're going to go fight for Obama's interests at least fight for the Kurds, not fucking al-nusra. I might dislike the commies but at least they're not instituting sharia law in every territory they control. You're seriously a fucking retard if al-nusra would be your first choice to go join.

How did fedoras ever get so fucking bad?

For some reason Google is letting me make accounts without phone verification today (it wasn't yesterday), I think because I'm doing it with a browser that still has cookies from other Google accounts. So I can actually make the account for you and give it to you.

Email your desired username and country to [email protected]/* */ (a throwaway account I just made) and I'll send you the password.

I don't understand how it's physically possible to not notice the difference. It's always been exactly like that with me noticing a major difference between how Sonic Heroes for PS2 looked compared to my own GameCube copy or seeing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Dead or Alive 4 and even 2. I just naturally saw it.

Is it really possible that Trump win tomorrow, everything is stacked against him. Too much money and influence has been spent against him to leave the election to the plebs and chance.

someone is advertising their book, as if someone actually wants to read erotica about Anita.

Same shit, different enemies.

I'm hate seeing that revolting shit.

I'd assume it's a joke ad, for a time there was one for moviebob. Apparently that "book" is garbage by the way, it's trite fanfiction that wouldn't even warrant any attention on deviantart

Well fighting for the Kurds won't get you a sweet photo session with some has been US politician.
I thought the joke was obvious

There's so many people that are utterly clueless about which group is doing what in Syria doing that its hard to distinguish jokes from idiocy.

gookanon reporting
police and prosecutors raiding Samsung buildings right now
all they confirmed was it's related with Choi (8 goddess) shit
i dont even

Didn't the cult extort some money on Samsung? I guess they also used manipulation for it.

And the power of emails
DisNod Reboot

Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.

Contact Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.

Contact Boston PD to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider

Contact ??? Over Fem-Freq being involved with politics- against charity status.

Contact ??? over S.Korea.

For all of the above, check HQ for relevant info and who to email.

Current Target: Blizzard
Window Of Opportunity: Limited
Blizzcon 2016 fuck up, ending with a skit mocking GG and Wikileaks.
Even fans hated bringing politics into Blizzcon- especially one of the most divisive elections.
For everyone else, Blizz are using their platform to push what they think is right.

Sources
GG mentioned: youtube.com/watch?v=lDANKQ-p0Wg&feature=youtu.be&t=1h51m30s
Follow up: youtube.com/watch?v=lDANKQ-p0Wg&feature=youtu.be&t=1h56m55s
Source is: twitter.com/Landsknechting/status/795260505740873728

Who to email?
Bobby Kotick (Ceo of ActivisionBlizzard):
[email protected]/* */

Brian Hodous Chief Customer Officer of Activision Blizzard:
[email protected]/* */

Mike Morhaime (CEO of Blizzard):
[email protected]/* */
http:[email protected]/* */

Rob Hilburger - VP, Global Communications
[email protected]/* */

Andrew Reynolds - Public Relations Director
[email protected]/* */

David Gordon - Public Relations Manager
[email protected]/* */

E-mail these execs and let them know how disappointed you are in the company for playing host to such comments, and that you do not appreciate the attempts the Blizzcon hosts are making at politicizing the convention, and by extent, the games, and the company as a whole.

If image is too explicit and requires spoilering, I'm sorry.

I hope they also get charged for the exploding phones and washing machines. Fucking pieces of shit is why I switched to Huawei.

hu3

Thanks for keeping us all updated bro, this is all getting more and more exciting

Whoops.

Bobby Kotick (Ceo of ActivisionBlizzard):
bobby dot kotick at activision dot com

Brian Hodous Chief Customer Officer of Activision Blizzard:
bhodous at activision dot com

Mike Morhaime (CEO of Blizzard):
MMorhaime at blizzard dot com
http:[email protected]/* */

If none of the above work, google the names.

No complaints about the products but have I unwittingly been supporting Megalians?

yeah they did extorted shit loads of money from all ChaeBols but what surprises me is that Samsung was the most untouchable of all powers, in here
i guess even the empire of Samsung couldn't avoid the meme magic
this is memepocalypse

How exactly are Samsung related to Choi? Any articles that a non-Korean speaker like myself can read, either English or via Korean sites that allow Google Translate? If not, a post with some more details regarding Samsung would be nice.
Thanks for not committing Sudoku long enough to stick around.

archive.is/X1pxo

Shit, wish them luck Gookanon! You know Samsung carries a wide variety of explosives in their offices.

prosecutors saying Samsung is involved with Choi's daughter, Jeong Yura's fraud enter of Ewha female university
I couldn't dare imagine Ewha and Samsung ever get inveatigated same times
two big elite symbols of korea getting memed hard
the absolue mad age

Golly, it's like Microsoft and Apple collaborating with the NSA! :^)
Thanks.

Brexit won so anything's possible.

Just checked out their stock, they dropped 12% today.
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/ssnlf

Anderson was right in everything he said. If Hillary wins in a few years we might even have Eric Trump rise up in the like Anderson out of the war economy ashes for 2024.

This is by far one of the most autistic things I have ever read.

Anyone willing to bet how long this retard would last in a thermonuclear war?

Eric Trump is kind of a bitch, Don Jr is the good one.

dubs says he lasts 3 days

He was hiding his power level all along.

He'd last much longer than that
The people in the bunker would be feasting for months when all the other food runs out

Didn't you read the news, fam? Brexit lost, it ended up being dismissed by a court because it didn't happen through parliament and was thus considered to be undemocratic. As with any referendum in the EU, this too was doomed to fail when people picked the wrong answer to the question.

I think he like other cockroaches could figuratively 'eat up' like 50 grays without breaking a sweat.

i don't think they're related with Megalians in surface way
unless you watch korean webtoons or phone games, ur safe

Pray to Kek

Tomorrow is the day.

Same thing would have happened with the Quebec referendum. That's why I was dubious about that referendum. At least it sent a message and the sjw got dropped down a notch.

The salt was fun to harvest.

Holy dubs

Well I'm fairly sure all sides are accepting volunteers, so you can really pick your flavor. Personally I had in mind the Kurds. I haven't heard of any volunteer for their side who got punished for it.

Nigga this isn't a Western army, rules are out the window. You can kill as many ISIS fucks as you want and you'll be called a hero for it. Each one of them that goes below the ground unquestionably makes the world a tiny bit of a better place.

Seriously, google for articles about the Kurds, especially the armed forces, YPG and SDF. They're extremely secular and have done the most damage to ISIS out of all the actors.

You're a god damn saint, user.

That Alexandra is their newest hire, isn't >she? >She's shaping up to be a stereotypical gaming journalist.

But of course.

Why not just join the goatfuckers too while you are at it if you're looking forward to being a cancer?

little updates on Choi and 8 Goddess shit
why can't i hold all these happenings

archive.is/0EELi

Lead producer at Bioware

Max Temkin is the biggest cuck ever, I'm pretty sure he welcomed the rape charge against him with open arm.

I doubt it passed cause I'm going to wait till I hear more cause I'm kinda doubt that it could be cut so easy.

Holy shit gook!

This is perfect, actually

We can just post this in the comments and trick them into not voting

votehillaryonline.com/

I want Trump to win so badly now, the salt may even be better than killing TPP.

I can smell the desperation, if only Trump wins, this would make mining salt so fun for weeks.

Will it be televised?
Do your politicians ever chimp out during congress?

Keep going, retards. Spew more nonsensical shit that makes you look like nothing but psychopaths.

/sg/ pls

every fucking single one
they even occasionally do boxing or MMA in there

Holla Forums pls

The truth about that hit Imgur's front page a few days ago.
But what the hell, go for it!

I want cliff notes of that more than anything. How do you double down from the plot of a bad mystery movie? The third act where the fucking cult gets exposed and everything goes to shit no less.

Their argument, although retarded, is legally sound. The referendum didn't really give anyone executive power to bypass the parliament.

I'd say wait and see cause it'll cause a major shit storm in England if they did and boy would it tear up the place apart.

stay safe in case there's a coup

PC Gamer get's blown the fuck out

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5bovr5/ethics_pc_gamer_does_an_ama_on_rpcgaming/

archive.is/pK6BH

The salty fags in the replies along with PC gamers makes it even funnier

Why even make this article? Like seriously, I'm tired of seeing this election everywhere since it derails everything everywhere and they aren't helping at all. Why does the media alienate gamers with politics? They used to complain about the conservative religious people inserting their beliefs in everything but they are proving to be much worse

PC Gamer is doing a Q&A thing on leddit.

reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/5bnkvu/were_pc_gamer_ask_us_anything/

Many butts are hurting, but there is a surprising amount of faggots on a cocksucking parade to defend PC Gamer.

it's like you playing Deus Ex placed in gookland, except it's real life

Holy shit those salt levels.

Sent, check your email. For some reason it started demanding a phone number to make a new account again, so I sent you the password for the lookforvoice8 account that I made to test it.

Fuck nigga I'm too slow.

Holy shit sometimes KiA manages to deliver

Forgot one

so they finally puahing the north america coalition shit? that should have been completed years ago acording to the illuminati grand plan
i wonder what made them took it so long, i heard this shit for over a decade along with manmade earthquake at LA

There was a push for it a few years ago, along with the push for the Amero. The issue was that the US said "lolno" and it died pretty damn fast after that. Now they are trying to take a different approach and start the union first and THEN have the US join.

And it's basically given that Clinton would be all over that shit. Which is another important reason to get Trump in.

God bless you user. Is there something you've been looking for that I can help find? A rare, old game or something?

someone link him the Zoe ama he'll sure have a wheeze
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/795773836759363584

And just as I try to log in…
For fuck's sake Google, let me in.

Christ. Give me a sec and I'll email you the city to the account you emailed me on.

Sent.

Spread these out! NOW!

Thank you for correcting the record.

Excuse me? What's correcting this? These game developers have to be exposed for going full retard on their feminist leaning politics by endorsing Hillary Clinton. You're a faggot.

Correcting the record my ass!

I bet they are salty as fuck

I think this is pathetic. If the politics were reversed it still should be met with disapproval even though it wouldn't qualify as pathetic virtue signaling.

IMHO if you are a dev and want to post your public political opinions, don't use your fucking fan channels to broadcast it. And don't send them implied threats of political discrimination for Christ's sake.

Not that I can think of. Just happy to help.

Of course you could always try digging for a game journo with a conflict of interest, but that's obviously more work than what I did so don't feel obligated. It's easier than I think most people assume though. One method is to check each of the developers some journo covered and do stuff like quickly searching the internet for their names together or searching twitter for their usernames together to see if they have some sort of relationship (easier with smaller developers). Or by looking at their social relationships first, seeing if any are developers, and then checking for undisclosed coverage. Either way I think there's a lot of dead ends - looking at the usual suspects on either the journalist or developer ends probably finds more, but is also not quite as useful.

So anons, I have talked to Archon regarding this and this . He was sent an invitation too to sign the same petition and he refused. Just want to let you know.

Archon is fucking awesome.

Excellent news. Surprised that none of my professors seemed to have signed off on the petition. But then again, I'm not sure how many even ever published any games.

Who did the Clintons take out this time?

Remember that cannibalism in video games is wrong but spirit cooking is a-ok.

Also pedowood Rob Reiner was involved with this, of course

COME ON! IT'S CURRENT YEAR

I wonder what they get in return, just like that ME day guy, they were told to do this, they didn't come up with the idea.

I'm almost disappointed I wasn't sent this. But, then again, I don't want to be grouped with these people. Still going to look through the list and avoid games by these people. I'm not going to financially support people who would probably demonize me for not supporting their queen.

You know what, fuck these assholes, I don't use twitter too much anymore but I'm going to fucking flood this tag with Hillary's antics during the Jack Thompson days tomorrow.

I wonder if their publishers know about this.
It is one thing to say "I am john smith and I support x" but to say 'I am john smith maker of cookie clicker extreeme 2 and I support x" is a bit different Basically implying that this is the view of a company.

What the hell is he talking about?

Not getting fired?

I'd bet they know, they're turning the video industry into a propaganda wing of the democrat party just as they did Hollywood.

But it doesn't play like either of those. This dude's just talking out his ass.

This is getting repetitive.

kek

That's not gonna happen. We will stop it when their nonsensical shit fails to sell.

DESTROYED

My issues with the OP are that it didn't have at least one of the following from (archive.is/5zyyr#selection-50181.0-50207.34):
- infogalactic.com/info/GamerGate
- thegg.net/opinion-editorial/censored-gaming-is-being-censored-on-youtube/
- twitter.com/kincannon_show
Also, add the GS thing in , along with the PCG thing in .

Danke.

Noice.

Clinton sounds desperate.

nice one toshi

Why do Freya and Danielle look like they're about to do something gay?

Thankfully most titles I play are from smaller publishers and indies.
Some aren't cancerous. I still play FTL and Invisible Inc. a lot.

fucking savage

He doesn't know enough about games to know otherwise, but he still feels like his opinion is a valid critique.
Regardless, his review is like your average hip-hop head reviewing the Philadelphia's Orchestra and shitting on them because they weren't innovative enough to use a synthesizer.
His criticism is wholly invalid because he doesn't discuss the game for what it is or what it could have been, he is criticizing the game because it isn't what it never tried to be.

Thinking about it some more, maybe there is an opportunity for a formal watchdog/deepfreeze style operation against devs. "Here is a list of developers that will use fan communication to send you aggressive, uncivil political messages."

Thoughts?

they will never live 3's ending down and that is how it should be

trump episode?

I don't think indie is shit. My brother isn't just a conservative who's influenced me to believe many of the same shit he does and turn out somewhat crazy hateful towards liberals, he also used to be someone I asked all the time about the state of the industry.

The sad thing is he once told me word for word that indie was the future of hardcore gaming.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Fucking thank you.

Fucking savage

Oh god

Because they are homosexual lesbian sisters. They should learn how to behave from Gilda

DESPERATE

His reasoning is stupid at best. People are calling him out on his bullshit, and he starts with the "all white males" buzz words. Despite being a white male, while being told by a black that he is wrong.
He looks like Anthony Burtch.

I don't know the episode to be honest, i did hear of a Trump episode was in the works so maybe it is. All I know it's SVU so expect rape at least

If its as much of a trainwreck as the GG episode, it will be a huge popularity boost for Trump.

Entirely offtopic, but I spent the last few hours playing Brutal Doom 64 and didn't even notice that we are having our first snow of this year. The snow makes the night look much brighter than usual and just looks pretty in general. Time to get comfy

Please bring snow.

Just sent an email, CC'd to all of them. I'm wondering if we can get anybody who still plays WoW to email them with their bnet address, would that maybe hold more clout? Because I know you can get away with a LOT in WoW if you've had an account a long time.

pokemon
go
to the polls

Fuck that shit. You're getting deleted.

Gumshoos/Regigigas 2016

If it's just the date, it's today. I assume it doesn't want the time, but if it does it was right before I posted it in this thread. Also I sent another email guessing location, but it might just be google being shit at guessing it.

Marche is always here user.

Watching.
Waiting.
Lurking.

Like the rest of us, basically.

Imagine in ten years from now when we are all in the #GG anniversary thread on 1024chan, an open source, totally distributed, P2P chansite hosted on our base on Mars. It'll be the same ~110 faggots as now. And we will still know each other by our posting styles.

I remember an early episode had a woman lying about being raped to cover up her raping them and the detectives are absolutely stunned. After that no woman ever lied about being raped in SVU.

Would be great if the candiate was accused of all these things, then turned out to be 100% innocent, but the NYPD's reckless "investigation" already cost him the election.

This, pretty much.

I'm just hoping there'll be some actual video games in the future

if you like Miranda
you are a furry
which part do you not understand?

you won't recognize mine

And there will still be faggots shilling against us asking "hurr why is this still going on?".

that part

They did something like that once. A guy was accused of being a pedo, they bust him and he gets sentenced. Then right after someone outs the actual molester who framed the guy and they try to get the innocent guy released, but he was already murdered in prison because pedo.

And they all just kind of shrug and that's the end of the episode. I remember it because of how pissed off it made me. An innocent man died because of their shit detective work and nothing even happens.

I wonder if I won't be a liability by then.

Nobody's ever pointed me out by my style.
Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

Most I ever get is being called Holla Forums.
Which is funny because I'm permabanned on Holla Forums for defending jews.

Oh, when this is pasted in the next thread, maybe take Kotick off of it. All you get from him is an automated response that he doesn't check emails.

nah there has not been many but it does crop up occasionally. Usually the girl turns out to be victim of something else and she gets off or she just gets off because of how edgy they want to be.

she has a snout therefore furry
It does not matter if she is some human that has a changed appearance because she worships a cat or whatever.

Good thing because it means you're not an edgy ragefag sperg like me.

what is a meeple monger?

Its what you call anyone who gets trip 4's.

You fucking meeple monger.

I'll tell Holla Forums straight up Zach Braff is the sole Jew I won't let them kill.

Marche you give us all cancer you fucking Aussie fur faggot.

What did Mark ever do to you?

who are you quoting?

did you really think it would end any other way
don't all bans get reset every month?

Nothing, but that sole Jew I'm sure they would understand wouldn't be a threat.

Google is 'avin a giggle m8. It must be.

I think I'll be able to try the city question again after a while, so at least there's that. Here's an idea, go to whoer.net or dnsleaktest.com and see what city it thinks you're at.

I don't think so, some of my proxies have been banned for ages though those may have been global bans. Not sure if global bans differ.

This election is btw those who think value of "saying what's on yr mind" outweighs value of civility:.i.e. btw sociopaths & rest of us
Y'all who try DoS attacks on my site in name of your glorious leader (Trump) or rape apologists like Mike Cernovich, know this…(1)
My reach is a lot longer than yours…I'll take your Twitter down, your FB…everything. already did that w/the last one…
and we have all your IPs…every last one….and can destroy you in ways you can't imagine…so have fun dude bros…
connections matter, and Dude bros have none; they have steroids and 4chan. We have people in power. Best back off. Roosh can't save u

Noted.
And who the fuck are you?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

what is a Roosh

And also what do we have here?

Did we steal Jlist ads from cuckchan recently?

kebab PUA.

I always wonder what would be of those hipsters, genderfluids and other assorted scum if the draft was instated today.

Welcome to a week ago.

Milo was on Molyneux.

we have got jlist ads a few times and they relisted with us againr ecently

You better believe it.

Meat shields?

Seen on Twitter:
Incomplete List of Articles Giving Positive Coverage to Crash Override Network
pastebin.com/2DA8aE8c

It's dated August 29. Is there a more recent version?

I saved that pasta too.

NEW APPABEND!
And he talks about a competent feminist that was banned for minuscule shit.

while the warmongering generals want to just send as many people to die as possible to fuel the military money making machine, sending those nu males in would be an instantly lost war

Well yeah, but I mean can you imagine some twink with half-faded blue crewcut and earlobes that extend down to his shoulders picking up a rifle, going through basic and seeing action? Or those nu-male sadsacks? It must be a sight both amazing and depressing.

Guys, I'm really scared about tomorrow. Somehow because of these threads Trump winning has been conflated with GG winning. Like, if Trump wins it means we made a difference by shifting the political paradigm and perhaps heralding the end of the SJWs. But if he loses it means we didn't accomplish anything.

I mean, I know that's not exactly true. Gawker is gone. But then I remember the real reason I wanted Gawker dead was so Kotaku would die, and its still around.

I dunno. I just feel like if Trump doesn't win that means that turning the people against SJWs and the media is impossible.

Think of it this way; The public opinion of the mainstream media is destroyed. If Trump loses he's gonna use every single outlet that pushed fake info to smear his image. Like how Hogan used people's reception of gawker to net him an easy win

gookfair reporting
Park just went to congress now
2016 IS COMEDY GOLD
PROMISE ME GUYS, MAKE TRUMP A PRESIDENT, DON'T RUIN MY DAY

twitter.com/shingworks/status/793190576472535040

It would explain a lot.

Well, at least I know never to piss off the gooks.

at least we know you're making worstkorea worse again

now that's a 2deep4u comic that's actually deep

That asshole takes such a lofty, sanctimonious, condescending tone, and yet has zero self-awareness. I half expected him to live in San Francisco, but I'll just have to settle with him looking the part

Here's to hoping SK is the portent of things to come for us and not an impossible dream.

The mother fucker was paying them fifteen dollars a day to risk their lives fighting a fire.

Honestly, I would rather see this kind of happening here in Clapistan than an election that will be rigged and they will no doubt attempt to throw out the result if despite that, they still lose. Thing is? With how they are acting recently, they would probably announce their bullshit live on air, because they are becoming more and more publicly insane.

There will be justice for these madmen and murderers.

This bitch have missed the gravy train, son.

The sad part is that person and the person who favorited the tweet are SJWs from cuckchan. I am glad we escaped.

They're in for a rude awakening when they realize that alienating the only people who actually buy your games is a bad idea.

If Polygone could even get over their crippling fear of guns (as evidenced by Kuchera's video), then, judging by the Doom review, they would likely miss.

does anybody have that webm?

When I tried those sites it gave me the same city that I told you the first time.

I logged into the account, said the login accounts were mine, but when I tried logging in via TOR it still gave me the same stuff as it gave you about needing account recovery. However in the account recovery process I actually just gave your throwaway email to send the verification code to and it worked. I think you'll need to ask it to send another code to get to that page, but just try using that email. Tell me if it asks for anything more.

Russia offered to send water bombers that pretty much scoop up a fucking lake and dump it on the fire, for free. Trudeau turned them down.

Checked.

not that webm you landwhale

What do we think of this? Troll white SJWs who post "I voted" selfies by asking them to check their white privilege.

An even more hilarious route would be to try to commit to something even more absurd: Pretend to be a virtue signaler who proudly states they won't be voting because they are practicing "self affirmative action" in service of all the non-whites who couldn't vote in the past.

no

even better tell them to check your cock

Presidential elections are huge things dependent on a ton of different issues. SJW or GG issues were never going to be resolved through mainstream politics Few people are single-issue voters, and almost nobody are single-issue voters for "whoever pisses off SJWs most". People are voting based on many other issues like global warming, healthcare policy, economic policy, perceived competence, etc. Overall I think the "really pisses off SJWs" element was a net-boon for Trump, but it's only one of hundreds of issues.

It's intended to be a humorous way of exposing left's own logic by turning it on itself.

I had already tried it with a different disposable e-mail and it didn't work, but now I tried it with Guerrillamail and it seems to have worked. But there's one last step:
I think I'll say that I'm on Tor and thus keep switching location, and Google's protection system didn't like that.

There's no justice anymore in this world. No more.

if you can't win fair, you don't deserve to win

Russia's generally pretty good about that sort of thing.
Canada just wasn't willing to put their differences aside, but to be fair, they did have a few water bombers of their own… Just not near as many as Russia does.

The only thing more repulsive than the state of Marvel is that dialogue font.
It's ugly as fuck.

Settle down Hillary, it was about dissident humor and not about cheating. (and only one of those things do you know anything about.)

this is old

but it shows how long its been pozzed

I forgot about that. It was pure virtue signalling then. Exceptionally condescending when you consider the Africans were fighting the fire with sticks, iirc.

Thats why I am an advocate of accountability for the police and courts, since the worst thing one can say in my mind is "whoops, I dent an innocent person to their death. MY BAD."

blogpost
And my sister seriously thinks trump will nuke syria. I see him withdrawing, thats it. and I do not see hillary using nukes either, but starting a conflict in iran to kill shias
She also thinks he will alienate blacks and hispanics. Dunno about the former honestly both parties treat them like shit, but repubs are open about it, but the latter LEGAL IMMIGRANTS tend to like him because they respect the "I do not give up attitude" from what I noticed.

This really needs a Hillary 2-panel. "No, it's the citizens who are wrong."

when is simpsons going to be good again?

Wasn't just Russia. US, Mexico, and Australia all offered as well. Trudeau had some magical story in his mind of Africans saving the evil conservative Canadians.

It was not just russia, aussie land and the states offered too. He sacrificed peoples piece of mind for virtue signaling.

Its on its last season. Or was supposed to be.

Fucking how? They've even given up on the affirmative action bullshit that's racist against whites.

Alright. I wonder if a person actually reads the reason or they just approve it after a few hours and keep the record for bugfixing. Crazy if they actually check it manually - Google is infamous for forcing even high-paying adwords customers and corporate clients to go through automated systems when they have problems instead of talking to real people.

It's not true, since Hillary winning isn't an automatic victory for them. A short term victory maybe but damaging in the long run

No matter who wins, the happenings will continue to happen. Hillary winning and pulling the same tactics we've seen these 2 years will fuel the culture war and divide even more then it has already.

This one?

The original laws are in some ways wiser than the modern ones. False accusations should be met with punishment equal to what they accused would get, and fucking things up that badly should get hefty fines at minimum.

The two things that come to mind are:
u.teknik.io/Q6wEK.webm (comment section archive: archive.is/WkjmN)
And .
Or did you mean something else?

Blacks. They actually treat hispanics pretty well.

Again, how?

My opinion is death of an innocent should be 2 years minimum. And if any part of the court was found to be innfluenced by bias or blinded by emotion stripped of their position. Emotions have no place in courts.

They dislike welfare queens & dindunuffins

Logically no one likes them

You see this anons? This is how feminists sees women. Not as people to be elevated because Patriarchy™ but as tokens.

meant to reply to

I'm not even a Republican, this is the first ever election I've ever voted for a Republican but I have never once understood how the notion that Republicans treat blacks badly makes any sense whatsoever.

Cus they tell them to get off welfare stop killing thugging & nigging

It's more in a comparison aspect really.

One gives them higher than the norm, while the other doesn't do as much in comparison. So the image that then not caring about them begins to fester.

Or people are simply excited to play a new character in a popular game.

You're saying that not giving gibs to specific racial groups and not others is racist? Are you by chance from San Francisco?

meant for

their entire mo is do it yourself tho

Welfare is antithetical if they seek to help out blacks thy tend to adopt one rather then letting the state do it

70% of people who adopt black kids are white correlation

That avatar somehow makes him look like even more of a cuck, amazing

He'll drop her because she's the type of character you need to have a plan for and pray that said plan goes well.

I'm not speaking of my opinion, rather appearance and manipulation. If you make what you do seem the norm, despite being otherwise, and then point out a seeming 'lack' from your opponents, you can easily gain a leg up on them, because they're now 'discriminating.'

Yeah. Honestly Trump seems like he'd be incompetent at actually governing, I don't agree with any of his policies, and I think his harnessing the anti-PC backlash just means SJWs will successfully own the opposition while he becomes unpopular. Imagine the Bush years but with far more SJWs trying to speak for or recruit anyone unhappy about stuff like Iraq or New Orleans. I think the closest thing to a good outcome at this point might be Hllary winning, being dogged by scandal and gridlock for 4 years, and then being so unpopular she faces and loses a primary challenge from someone like Bernie or even Biden. That's probably a best-case and it's still pretty shit.

Hmm, actually its hard to say but aside from some spitefulness which stems from the same cons who go never trump you are right.

Are you insane?

Thanks for the morale boost, user.

I only edged out earlier because of the thought of any retards somehow snaking into positions of power to try and prosecute goobers for complete bullshit caused it to burst out.

At the bottom of my heart no matter what I crazy shit I say I want to help GG and I want to do good in the world. I just can't stop wanting to do it in a bad way. My whole life with everything I've seen and read has led up to this attitude.

If Hillary wins I would bet money that she'll go after imageboards. There's been an actual impact on the election from our corner of the internet or she wouldn't have started ranting about a cartoon frog and she's not the type to let her enemies off unpunished.

TPP depends on congress.

And gets signed by the executive.

It depends on both. Considering that there is 0 chance of Congress blocking it when you look at nominees your only shot is Trump.

Trump can veto it if he gets into office, holding it up indefinitely because congress can, in no way, get a super majority to agree on it.

They are in rush state now. A hillary win will probably have people raided like in germany for going against her. Trumps problem is he has to deal with congress, who will stop most things he would like to do or at least attempt to do so. If he does stop the tpp and hopefully axe nafta as a canadian we were the patsy of that deal, he probably will never be thanked by the left for it, even though it pretty much sticks it to the man and big buisness more than they have in the past few decades. Hillary is risky accelerationism. Trump is reversal but may not go anywheres. Oh, and bernie wont run next time. Hes too old and will probably pass away in the next 8 years.

A reminder that the ones in congress who voted no are mostly dems and almost all repubs voted yes.

Also
Anyone who's a Bernie fan that votes for Clinton is an absolute fucking moron. Do you think that the DNC is going to ever allow someone like Bernie to be the nominee if Hillary gets elected? It will be absolute proof that they can rig it to keep someone like him from winning and his base will still vote for them regardless.

Voting for Hillary ensures that without a doubt noone like him will ever be nominated.

What you leave out is that the majority of dems still voted yes. Establishment of both parties are out to fuck us over, like I said earlier I'm not a Republican.

And now I'm pissed again because no one is going to fucking defend us.

We need a new internet.

Even if for just 8ch call it the fucking darknet for real.

And all that has to be done is making those kind of retards double down on it.

Oh indeed, and if i remeber correctly only 1 repub voted no. And they all collude together in the end for their own interests at the expense of the public.

Nah, that stat's definitely false. Off the top of my head I can think of Sessions, Rand Paul, and Cruz(at least on the second vote). Likely a few more though they were definitely still a small minority.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press
☑ Triggering Blizzcon
☑ is actually the FBI

Yep. And its what I want them to do, become broke and have to rely on lesser non trustfund liberals to fund them until they are broke too.

Buddy above beat ya. And it was a little less than 2-1 vote in favor of yes, 20+ voted no, you got the majority thing wrong.

Yes surely another irrelevant hashtag will kill those goobers dead.

I swear Clinton does everything she can to spit in Bernie voters' faces.

Yeah, looks like both of our memories are faulty. Still this was Obama's baby so both parties are clearly at fault regardless.

Oh indeed. They both are shit. Though, some anons theorized that some of the dem votes were moreso to look good on a garunteed thing. Could be, but I would not be able to know without it being in the leaks.

Cruz was also suspected of that. For my state both the democrat nominee and republican nominee for the House supported it so I voted 3rd party.

Thats fine. I do not have that choice in canada where I am sadly.

Don't you have several parties there?

I doubt anyone recognizes my posting style even after 2 years.

Then again I guess most of you just know me as "that user who posts the list" or whatever.

There's a reason South Korea has the toughest gun control in the "civilized" (wwwww) world. Armed Koreans scare the shit out of politicians.

ayy lmao they denied my recovery request

Jesus Christ, how damn difficult can it be to give someone an account nowadays?

At this point, there's one last thing I think you could do that doesn't involve proxy faggotry: login to lookforvoice8 and set this e-mail as the recovery address: [email protected]/* */ I think this will make a more solid case to the fucker that handles this shit.

Of course, I completely understand if you just want to say "fuck it", you have been more than helpful already. I'll be heading off for today, thanks again for all your good will in this quest.

South Koreans will take them all out with bows and arrows. You should have watched them at the Olympics, their women were better than most of the non-Korean men.

You won't recognize who am I. Never, you faggot.

We have 3 in most areas, and the way our shit is arranged, the 3rd parties have 0 chance of getting in because they are not nation wide. Stupid seat system. And all 3 countries are left of the dems with cons being closest to them.

yes, thanks mang

Yeah, our 3rd parties have no shot either but I'll still vote for them out of principle when both major alternatives are promising to fuck me up the ass.

Mornin marche.

you aint me

Great, you let your shadow loose.

I mainly lurk and occasionally shitpost if I'm early at new breads.

No one wants to say anything about this?

delete this

people have recognized me for senseless posts but that's mainly because i have naturally low blood pressure and some times i have a little accident and all of my senses either stop or get really weak while i'm left unable to think as i feel a buzz

Alright, just added it. If you're still here maybe quickly try seeing if it works, it might let you do it without all the nonsense if there's a recovery email.

Hope for Trump and prepare your anus otherwise. I don't think she'd do so immediately though, will probably take her a year or two to get around to it with how many other things she'll have to fuck up. I'm sure Syria will be her first priority.

Hillary is not going to go after imageboards, with the kind of shit she's already done, we're like a spec of dust with the kind of shit she'd pull as POTUS.

Syria then iran, then finally the palistine. Then disarment that happens to skip and justify skipping isreal because "we just had war and need our guns and nukes". And then perhaps saudi arabia because loose end.

Slashdot has a thread about the reliability of wikipedia. A few people are saying how shit it is, and Ryulong was mentioned in one of the posts.
news.slashdot.org/story/16/11/07/1439224/wikipedias-not-as-biased-as-you-might-think-say-harvard-researchers

I'm not gonna fucking be satisfied with that. There's no right to any of these pathetic actions just for saying something that hurt someone's stupid feelings when they're pieces of shit that deserve it like that insult to women that ignited GG or filthy mudslimes.

I will not fucking stand for it anymore.

Take off the tinfoil hat.

Take off the tinfoil hat.

They'll try to spew "hurr hate speech" about us and every other site that goes against their worthless braindead "narrative". All this shit about the "alt-right" won't be ignored if they can try and use it to attack The 1st Amendment like the filth they are.

At all costs we'd have to somehow force through an internet freedom act.

Anons, I'm really scared right now. I want Trump to win but with all the system in Hillary's favor, I think they'll do everything in their power to put her into the White House and embark the world on another World War that will costs millions, if not, billions of lives at their glee of making profit and control over people and nations alike. My heart is pounding, I really fear for the future if that treacherous banshee wins. Our opponents(feminists and SJW's) will celebrate in revelry that they succeeded and I don't want that. I'm really scared anons. I really am.

Right, yea, ok.

Just like after the ICANN thing Holla Forums was going to go away within days.

Just like specially placed operatives where going to cause mass BLM riots causing king nigger to declare martial law and not even let the election happen.

Just like if Trump loses we're totally gonna see riots and martial law and curfews and shit.

You guys wrap yourselves up in conspiracy bullshit way to much, the only way imageboards would come under fire would be if like others have said, the 1st amendment actually being under attack, actual resolutions and amendments passed to limit it, limits that would affect our opponents as well, and if you truly believe most in the country would sit by while they try that then you are fool, that is the ONE thing people get off their asses and fight for.

i think a world war is unlikely
every world leader that matters is a cuck
if it does though, see you in the zone brother

pls play video games to relax

I love how you have absolutely zero rebuttal to the fact that Clinton's already made it clear that imageboards are on her radar. That you conflate everything together helplessly as you're swinging at shadows.

You also think that people are going to give a damn about what's done to neo-nazis. Because I guarantee that's the label that will be used as they have Holla Forums as a nice easy target.

have you guys seen this shit?

>>>Holla Forums8116092

Try some .swf games as well.

Nobody is going to waste time with imageboards. Spending resources on social medias targeting normalfags bring in more return for their invesment.

One of these days, the DF twins will end up on some TV channel like CNN. Sadly, it's not today.

One day viv will apear on cnn and triger the libs to death.

Except that imageboards are directly competing against them when it comes to targeting said normalfags and they can't have that. If they didn't care then Pepe would not have been brought up by a presidential nominee.

Whoever is Baking next bread, fix the subject title with the usual

Please.

Tim Kaine is the one you should be afraid of, if Hillary wins i assume she will step down due to health issues around mid to late 2017.

There needs to be a massive pushback against "muh soggy knees" and it needs to happen now before retarded feminazis and can try and do shit.

Its not like there's much of a policy difference between them.

This will be the case.

Hillary peddles the koolaid, but does not ingest it. He snorts the powder off his wifes bull like coke

Soggy knee is the new think of the children, it will eventually die out and be replaced with something worse

If that happens, I expect this song to play on air.

All I'm hoping for is that everyone takes the role of journalist in some way; i.e., doing research and taking multiple sources into account.

Its getting replaced with the gender shit, calling it now. Race might mighte to be ignored more aside from the antisemetism is bad goy. That will never leave.

Soggy is already getting weaker and women losing ground to trannies. This will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Never going to happen.

You have the posting style of a dismissive redditor or a cuckchanner. Regardless of the actual extent of what will happen, Hillary and a renewed Democratic Party in power isn't going to let dissent slide on the internet. We've all seen what happened to our old home and plenty of other sites elsewhere.

Well guys, the day has cometh, how do thou feel about this day?

i did a poop

I am not gonna visit Holla Forums tomorrow because the anticipation is killing me.

Inb4 normalfag flood
It was fun while it lasted

Extremely nervous.

John Schindler in contact with Louise Mensch
twitter.com/20committee/status/795831804049686528

FBI ‘Granted FISA Warrant’ Covering Trump Camp’s Ties To Russia
archive.is/Njcc8

There's been plenty of pieces that mentioned Holla Forums already.

Not american, I wish you guys luck though but the signs point to a Shillary victory.

You never know what could happen though…

twitter.com/BasedDrWorm/status/795849338127876101

Pokemon go fuck yourself Marche

Inb4 they find nothing yet have the audacity to say "well he is a russian plant despite no evidence"

If Trump wins I'm actively gonna work to make my life better and help out others more. Also I will legitimately worship Kek.

If Hillary wins I'm gonna start learning Russian and start stockpiling shit

The news are going to be covering this nonstop tomorrow to try to sway things aren't they?

Dawn of the Third Day: 24 Hours Remain
Honest answer? Healthy dose of paranoia given where I live with a combination of the faggots who tend to live here.
I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to hear drivebys or firebombings happened. Still voting, though.

It's already begun:

archive.is/EmrYS

Kek has chosen us. Not really worried no matter what happens.

that retard will believe anything

More like push to impeach.

If Hillary had everything clinched like they're trying to say then she wouldn't have spent time in Michigan(which is generally a safe blue state) on the eve of the election. Her internals must have her worried.

Good point. Tomorrow will be a long day. I wish for a Trump win simply for the salt, we will be harvesting it until summer.

What am I looking at?

I recall articles, but I don't expect most people to actually read them.But mentions on BBC is far more publicity.
Gig is up guys. We're too mainstream.
It's time to close the gates

I'm just going to defect when that hag tries to start shit with them over pathetic squabbles.

"A Battle Of Gods"

Kek vs. Moloch on the front page:

archive.is/dwdh6

BREAD'S IN THE OVEN, SHITPOST TO 700

We're only on page 10. With the incoming happenings, there may be no need.

Clip from The Dick Show about voting. Pretty good stuff. Forgot I wanted to link this earlier.
vid.me/j6qg

Another day…
Another bread…

twitter.com/hashtag/ImVotingBecause?src=tren&data_id=tweet:795861856594382848

We're on Election Day folks, if you have nothing else to do drop redpills on everything we've found. Remember that they have ties to Clintons and it would do good to dish out one last reminder about who SJWs are and why they and the media must be trumped.

Lap pillow headpats are the best headpats.

Anyone who votes for her and is pro lgbt is really anti. Someone needs to spread the info with sources and state if they don't think trump can change, why do they think hillary can?

Why is she so perfect?

Oh, and sanders in there lying through his teeth that hillary is not big corpo and pro elite is laughable. If lies could kill, he would be dead 8 times over.

Essentially. Not to mention a good chunk of his platform was real similar to trumps, and that trump has no love for competition, thus why he won't be giving out tax breaks to the millionares and instead no tax on lower income up to 100 000. It was one of his main platforms goddamit.

I need to shitpost in the new thread before sleeping.

Go to sleep, princesses need their beauty sleep. I'll shitpost for you.

Give it a few minutes.

Would you be so kind as to implement the changes in ? Thanks in advance.

I fucking cherish 2D lesbians.

Here's some more.

For shits and giggles, I'll shitpost for speed and hope the next OP implements .

I did, don't worry.

Fresh bread is best bread.
(checked)
It's been ten minutes, it can't come soon enough.

Thanks.

Haven't seen that third one before.

GIVE IN

FRESH BREAD

new bread is up

ahah this guy four years ago was all like "fuck kotaku, fuck hernandez" and he used to hang around with stiggy on twitter