No longer an American-flag style shield

Captain Cuckmerica

He being played by a cuckhold. It fitting

MUH SUBER HUROES

He dropped his original shield as a preemptive response to Cheeto President.

If (((they))) get their way, there won't be an America a couple decades from now; of course they're going to do everything they can to distance the character from the name.

Expect a wholesale name change and/or retiring the character as antiquated and "rayciss" in the near future.

It would be racist otherwise. Also what the hell are those pale things next to him?

Removable hands

"Kill me, later"

kek

Wow really wonder whats gonna happen

Well his shield got broken in the last film. Granted he could've painted it red white and blue but apparently he's too lazy or something.

Actually, he did this in the comics. This isn't permanent. Eventually he is gonna go back to wearing the red, white and blue with the original shield and everything.

He did it over Nixon. If he's doing it over Trump, then he's pretty much doing it over literally nothing.

It has nothing to do with Trump, I don't think they've even mentioned Trump in the MCU.

Two movies lead to this. Winter Soldier revealed to him that the government agencies he was working for were involved in some shady shit and were heavily infiltrated by Hydra. The events of that movie made him seriously question who he was working for. Then there were was Civil War where the team was split in two and half were put in jail. He fought Iron Man nearly to the death when it was discovered Bucky had murdered Tony's parents. In the end after he kicked Tony's ass Tony called him out "You have no right to use that shield! My father made that shield!" so Tony dropped it. Then he broke into the prison the others were being held at and freed them all. They're in Wakanda because that's where Winter Soldier is being kept cryogenically frozen until they're certain they can deprogram him.

He went Nomad because he's a fugitive from his country after it was infiltrated by terrorists and some of his best friends tried to kill him.

Super heroes were a mistake.

And in the end everyone will team up to fight the big bad guy. 100% predictable.

It's probably one of those things where they put one of each piece in each toy so kids have to buy them all to assemble the final figure. Would be weird to just have a head otherwise.

Seriously?

Americans pay 10 (ten) USD paper bills for a ticket
I get mad when i pay 1.5 USD equivalent in my region and it turns out to be some heeb trash, now imagine them

>If (((they))) get their way, there won't be an America a couple decades from now

XDDD

More like Captain Sweden.