Infinite Warfare sales 50% lower compared to Black Ops 3

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD
archive.is/v2KVu

So where do FPS's go from here?

wew

Back to WWII. The futuristic setting is stale just like WWII got a couple of years ago. The cycle continues.

RIP video games

Pretty much. The babbies will complain that the series doesn't try to do anything different, and then complains when it tries to do something different.

I wouldn't be so certain about CoD dying. Infinity Ward CoD games post-MW2 tend to be shittier than Treyarch CoD games

As much as it sounds good on paper, if you try to add in Borderlands-esque weapon tiers and pay-to-win (supply drops), the whole thing just crashes down.

Bait, but I'll respond. Cod is not faced paced, any game with iron sights isn't. Faced paced is shit like doom and quake.

Nah, they'll probably rush into WW1 to compete with Battlefield One or something.

console players had zero reason to move on from Blops3, since IW plays like a Blops3 knockoff.

whoever does the 2018 release can do the second US Civil War, probably

Shillary is going to win isnt she?

I don't even. Hire better shills EA.

Yep

Can stump the chump

Kill yourself
Twice

If dubs Medal of Honor will make a comback.

Thank you user for allowing EA to rape MoH one more time, unless Respawn takes care of the franchise instead of some other dev.

Hope you own a gun, don't think there's a rope sturdy enough to support your weight

>Wanting Medal of Honor by modern DICE you know it would be DICE
Its better off dead, just like C&C and Burnout.

My only hope is that EA dies in my lifetime and Ill see a decent game by another company that obtains their assets.

Thanks for Correcting the Record

You're welcome.

It's great knowing your work has made a real difference.

No need to be so salty user.
Hope you work up the courage to finally kill yourself and make your parents happy for once.

Call of Duty has been dropping in life time sales since MW2, what OP is refering to is 1st week sales. Well, not it has lost all possible momentum and kotick can't lie to his shareholders anymore. This will be the last COD.

you have no idea what you're talking about.

I seriously hope you dont believe this

Pic related

You know you'll die during the civil war right? Like most people in large urban cities? Where do you think your food comes from? And if you're lucky enough to be rural, well, there's still the massive war to fight.

I don't think anons truly understand the gravity of the situation over the next few days. Your lives may potentially be changed, irrevocably, forever. Most likely in the worst possible ways.

The only people who complain about that are the people who don't even play it. They like to keep things the same, they just want different window dressing. The series has been futuristic since black ops 2 so it's no wonder why they aren't interested in it anymore. Futuristic settings always suck ass in fps anyway, the guns always have a bland, generic sci fi appearance and never feel satisfying to use.

Yes, I'm sure the basement dwellers with their ar16s will leave their basements shoot down all the drones and fighter jets.

he was making a joke about that murder

You do know that if you kill your enemies they win, right?

It's been a foregone conclusion since 2012. Regardless how the popular vote shakes out, she'll have rigged it in her favor.

If it were anyone but her I wouldn't care, because Trump can't be President. But when it's between a clown and a reptile in a skin suit, we all lose no matter what.

This. It's been a good while since WWII was the setting of choice. They'll bank on the "improvements" since Modern Warfare started to make a new game seem fresh. Plus, normalfags hate Nazis, so there's no risk of liberal blowback for letting you mow them down indiscriminately. inb4 they put women in WWII combat for pandering points

Top goyim

It's the disenfranchised veterans and regular people who are the real danger. Not Holla Forums. People have been turning to alternative media for a while now, and the wikileaks scandal, clintons complete corruption, the child sex rings, pay to play, Podesta, and everything else has been coming up and even normalfags have been watching it. If you think this is just about some faggots on a neonazi board you havent been paying attention. The political system has been shown to be completely corrupt to the core, and the presidential nominee that will "get in" is a corrupt twit who is completely okay with unchecked immigration and other horrific shit. So here's the 6 most likely scenarios

1: Trump loses, Hillary wins, and americans revolt. There are massive protests, which most likely turn violent and it ends up with large swathes of the people against one another
2:Trump loses, Hillary wins, and americans do nothing. Hillary goes to war with russia, begins massive immigration to the USA, and those immigrants do what they do in sweden, or france, or germany. Rape and pillage while americans are forced to fight men in another land, for some bankers.
3: Trump loses, Hillary wins, and the americans revolt when the unchecked immigration and demands to war with russia begin. Make no mistake, fighting russia and china will require a draft. Theyre not murdering ahmed and ahmed Jr anymore. These are two other superpowers.
5:Trump wins, Hillary loses. The leftists revolt, I doubt they can do much, considering their hatred of guns, and military life.
6:Trump wins, Hillary loses. The left and much of the right tries to bog trump down and prevent him from passing anything he deems necessary to try and make his term uneventful and mired in conflict and attrition.

Now, have you noticed that any Hillary win has drastic, brutal consequences. Even if the "basement dwellers" lose, make no mistake, life will be hard for america going into the future. These may be the last days you have before the world becomes something much much worse for the west.

it hasn't come to this yet. You'll be surprised how much people will put up with the status quo as long as nothing serious changes.

No matter who gets in, jobs will continue to go over seas, welfare will grow, debt will grow and disenfranchisement will continue.

When the money (read welfare) runs out then you'll have your war.

Infinite Warfare, indeed.

There is no money, or not much left. What's the debt now, 18 trillion? And the government cant keep bailing out the market or the banks, were so overdue for a recession, as well as the amount of inflation we've had is ridiculous. We're in the middle of a big bubble, and the war economy is needed to not only have some money being made through war but also to distract from how bad things are going to get. I don't see how theyre going to pay for welfare and food stamps when theres no money left and were bringing in untold amounts of immigrants we cant pay for. That's not even accounting for how they create nogo zones and bring in terrorists for further terroristic attacks to create a stronger military state.

I mean, shit, I'm not even a trump fan, and im starting to get freaked the fuck out by how crazy shit has gotten.

Well, everyones gonna know more about guns soon I suppose.

I pray for this.
sage for off-topic

Non-Treyarch ones usually sell worse than the Treyarch games anyway.

Wow, this is so delusional it hurts.

Hillary won't fight Russia, much less with a full blown war. Expect political warsor Mildly Cool War 2.0 at best, proxy wars in Siria at worse. Hillary represents the establishment, which is the Status Quo, which means no changes. Hillary will bring nothing new to the table, and the USA will slowly decay into stealth dystopia and misery like it has been doing ever since JFK's assassination. There will be no important revolts, no matter who wins. Screencap this.

Nothing is guaranteed nig. Though I do agree with the whole Trump getting bogged down thing. It happened with Obama (before he gave up completely) and it will happen with Trump. So expect more of those executive actions that trump-Cucks/republicans have been bitching.

CRAPCUNTS are the future it looks like

He never said that, why are you strawmanning and then doing the thing you called the other user out for? You are even finishing it with another non argument "you will say this"

Though to be fair that wouldn't exactly be predicting the future, it would be more factual to say that he's fear mongering against the candidate he doesn't like. Wouldn't it also be a possibility that

I could go on but hey it could be all bullshit, much like the possibility that, that user is also full of shit.

Did you pirate my reaction pic, cunt??

im fucking plying. what do you think it's like oil and it just runs out one day? its fucking paper. more gets printed more debt gets added

Thank you all for Correcting the Record, 0.01 dollar has been deposited in your bank account.

1on1 noscope me fgt

Did you just admit to avatarfagging?

I pray that my death is swift

Your hugbox is that way

Whoever wins the salt will be glorious and will last us a few months.

At least we can agree that the salt will be pretty hilarious no matter how it goes.

You wont be laughing when the mudslimes come for house

This. CODFAGS asked for World at war 2 for years

Better rush on getting Destiny 2 by the next year.

You obviously don't know who you're dealing with

It took longer than expected but i'm glad its finally dead.

I demand charts.