Rotten Tomatoes Denounces Group Taking Aim at 'Black Panther' Audience Score

They are unto us
Calling themselves "Down with Disney’s Treatment of Franchises and its Fanboys," the group is attempting to flood Rotten Tomatoes with poor audience scores for the superhero pic, which is tracking to open to $130 million-plus.

130 millions they are really out of their minds

We at Rotten Tomatoes are proud to have become a platform for passionate fans to debate and discuss entertainment and we take that responsibility seriously. While we respect our fans’ diverse opinions, we do not condone hate speech. Our team of security, network and social experts continue to closely monitor our platforms and any users who engage in such activities will be blocked from our site and their comments removed as quickly as possible," the company said in a statement issued Thursday.

The Facebook group goes by the name "Down with Disney's Treatment of Franchises and its Fanboys." In recent days, the group created the event, "Give Black Panther a Rotten Audience Score on Rotten Tomatoes," that drew 3,700 participants. In December, the same group claimed it waged a campaign to flood Rotten Tomatoes with poor reviews of Disney and Lucasfilm's Star Wars: The Last Jedi. The group makes unsubstantiated claims that Disney somehow manipulated the press into creating negative buzz for Warner Bros.' DC movies, and says it is waging the Black Panther campaign in response.
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-denounces-group-taking-aim-at-movie-1081081

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/2/2/16964312/facebook-black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-last-jedi-review-bomb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The same people the media blamed for Star Wars' bad score.
It's a random group and there's no evidence they've done anything other than the group leader claiming to have.

MODERN DAY NAZIS MUST BE STOPPED THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT REEEEEEEEE

I honestly don’t care either way about this movie. It’s a nigger superhero. There’s been other movies like that. Why are SJWs actign like this is some win?

So a couple of thousand neckbeards giving the movie a half-star review on their website is now hate speech?

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
FUCK YOU WHITEY

I shave every morning so I think I will be able to vote.
=^_^=

Ayo Hol Up Nubian Friend

DAS CULT-CHUR-AL AP-PRO-PRE-ASHUN YOU CRACKA-ASS MUHFUCKA

Why are there no review scores for this movie yet? Its been almost a week.

There is no need to be upset charcoal gentleman, I am your ally, I come in peace.

they are waiting for the official release I guess.

It released January 29th, and apparently has a 9 day review embargo.

Even the most pussywhipped, white-guilt-ridden numales of my friends don't give a shit about this movie, all they talk about is Infinity War

And since this movie is almost all black actors, they're not getting the chinese audience. They're relying solely on the black audience, social justice audience, and ignorant/guilt ridden audience, which is probably the reason for the ridiculously long embargo. Once shit reviews flood in about anything but race, all those hopeful viewers they want will have in their minds valid reasons for skipping.

Stop lying Jamal
Black Panther/Release date
February 16, 2018
USA

mad photoshop skills

People who like the DC cinematic universe are spergs, but mass downvoting anything from Disney sounds good to me.

someone make a "watcha doin rabbi" with a mickey mouse peeping and swap rabbi with disney… could be dank and not forced

THE FILM WILL BOMB THEY HAVE TO RESORT TO FAKE NEWS FOR DAMAGE CONTROL

Facebook strikes back against the group sabotaging Black Panther’s Rotten Tomatoes rating
The group claimed responsibility for The Last Jedi’s low score on the site
theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/2/2/16964312/facebook-black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-last-jedi-review-bomb

Suck my boipucci Kathleen Kennedy

Deyz be on our asses

Whitey cracka be hatin on wakanda gnomesayin

Hez be jeal-jelly at our great cuntry

Ayo Hol Up Nubian Gentleman
We have A LOT of things to learn from you.

I sent a letter to this address and the post office lady snickered at me