What's a kino about spending the best years of your life, at the peak of your physical, mental and sexual prowess...

What's a kino about spending the best years of your life, at the peak of your physical, mental and sexual prowess, sitting in front of a lifeless hunk of transistors and microprocessors, staring at a screen and pushing buttons, the only thing you have to show for all the hours you spent are some ones and zeroes magnetically transcribed onto a disk of aluminum that could be erased at any time and there is no going back and it only gets worse from here, and you never actually got to live your life.
Any kinos with this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Certified-Protein-Sandwiches-Base-Culture/dp/B00QHDALRQ/ref=br_lf_m_chzcvrdrpwud3dv_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&s=grocery
ketogasm.com/homemade-unwich-lettuce-wrap-sandwich-recipe/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Graduate

Yea you're right I should definitely unironically come here less often.
MGTOWs don't even have good film taste.

this but unironically

You're right I should go do manual labor for some jews and squander my sexual energy on some roasties in between.

hard work is good for you, it builds character and turns you into a man, not all bosses are jews either.

LOL stop 🙈🙉🙊

Sam Hyde's humor IS superior to compare to sandniggers and a ricenigger is not FAIR!

Hard choice

Give one reason relinquishing my vital fluid is worth a few seconds of pleasure without appealing to parasitic modern social norms.

you forgot the fourth monkey

this is why you're poor

is this how you convince yourself you're enlightened when in truth you just live in utter squalor

Every new movie makes me feel like I just wasted my time. THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING BEFORE YOU SAY IT.
Oh, you're just trying to get people to lift.

Is it my fault that the communists won WW2 and decided to impose No Fun Zone on the whole world?
What the fuck should I do?

This tbh, where the fuck is Antarctic Cyber Hitler already?

I don't feel more alive when i'm at a desk working or outside labouring or in a nightclub or having sex with women or anything else considered "having a life"

I like going for night drives, watching films, eating and drinking excessively with or without people around and that's about it

What

about

when

lying

on

the

internet?

There's only three options: chemically lobotomizing yourself with instant gratification from drugs or hypersexuality, becoming an overman or killing yourself. I'm going to go with the last one. I can't make it.

Well said. I drive for Uber and enjoy the zen of movement, I watch fills in my off time and shitpost on every board that catches my fancy. People always want to drag me to social events but it's just desperate roasties and drunk dudes working out their issues. No fun allowed anywhere near me because every single social scene has at least one of everything, so you can't badmouth anyone or anything for fear of reprisal, only petty squabbling with mates or romantic rivals allowed, usually alcohol fueled.

Parents are boomer or early post boomer in most cases, they are so far gone speaking to them is halfway between npc and mid boss dialogue. Parents of later generations are as a rule separated so the children are children of divorce, raised by a tv. Later generations will have been raised by a tablet (seeing it now) and will not even have had adults as their mother and father as past gen x no one had the time to raise kids and didn't mind shucking them off to machines for socialization (cable TV, then internet, then mobile internet/device economy).

Just having the patience to sit in a movie theater and watch a film straight through makes you a unicorn, same as reading a book, you are a low percenter in terms of representation. I would love to have some irl friends like me but reality is that I need to work to survive because lol student loan meme so a year minimum before I have any free time, and that is only because I am willing to forgo normie life completely to work more.

Life is shit but at least I was always an outcast before I became redpilled, it really prepared me for chan living.

Shutup OP.

Ill try to get out more. Whatever. Jerk.

😒

Suicide is for faggots.

delet this

Of course

If /r9k/ and other incels got the chance to live the complete normie experience I think they would neck themselves on the spot, it's exactly like being a neet but with more work to pay the bills. The down time is also work because everybody is always pitching a fit and being difficult even the blokes. The relationships are also work because even women with nothing to offer think they're princesses and will demand everything of you. Oh and the sex is shit because it's impossible to feel anything emotionally for the woman you're with and sticking your latex wrapped dong into a loose worn out pussy doesn't feel anything like the herculean death grip torture you've been exacting on it for more than a decade.

Have fun with your shekels and cummies while I explore things you can't even imagine.

I wish I had a nice place to my self to do shrooms, dmt and other fun stuff.

absolute plebs

Teenagers shouldn't post here.

Teenagers shouldn't go near psychedelics, bad for their development.

Oh fuck why'd that hit me so hard

what about outdoors recreation? im always at my happiest hiking with my dog tbh

same but with Pol

If it honestly gives you pleasure being by yourself on a computer, than there's nothing wrong with it. But if you are stuck in a loop and miserable than you should definitely change. I remember going out to bars/clubs and drinking and just feeling incredibly lonely in public, even more so than when by myself. It would depress me than even in a social environment like that it was impossible to communicate or connect with anyone around me, and I felt worse off than if I just stayed at home. Grinding a job is even worse. Most minimum wage jobs or slightly higher, you are going to be working with black people whom you don't connect with. But to be honest, nothing gives me sincere pleasure anymore besides opioids.

It sounds like you're constantly looking for distraction. If you can't be content in silence with your own thoughts you'll always be chasing your own tail, looking for the next dopamine hit to prop up your stunted psyche. You sound like someone who would benefit greatly from mindfulness meditation

I love the countryside but i'm too far from nature really. There's fields and woods but no 'wilderness'. Never had a doggo but I do like other peoples.

This, try talking to anyone in a nightclub with earrape EDM blasting in the background. Or stand around in a crowded smoking area with everyone asking you for a lighter when you could be warm in the pub or at home.

pic related

What a gross perversion. I assume that this person thinks that paternalistic restriction invites greater freedom than leaving choice to one's own devices.

This tbh. I've thought up and forgotten/not bothered to write down more cool shit in a couple years than I saw in my first 25. Nothing in normie experiences matches the highs of memesploration. I suppose it really is just a simple dopamine equation: show me something danker than drugs or sex and I'll become addicted to that instead.

I say I'll leave but I always come back, I'm here for life…

I thought you guys only posted on cuckchan?

I just want to know:

Buy akkuama seeds and make a tincture, it will replace opioids safely and cheaply, and feel much better than kratom. Then your opioid habit will be as serious as coffee drinking. Then cut grain from your diet and limit sugar to 5g per day. If you still smoke, get a vape. Voila, your chemical environment is restored to a workable normal. Now you have to right your spirit because no more excuse about pills. I personally choose Holla Forums and zen mediation. I also drive Uber which exposes me to strangers in a pleasant if disposable way.

Tincture: buy one ounce of akkuama seeds (Google it), grind with a coffee grinder or crush with a hammer in a plastic ziplock. Then drop into one 750ml bottle of 40% booze and cap the bottle, vodka is easiest. Wait one month, then strain out the seed residue through a coffee filter. The remaining vodka will be colored, that is the tincture. It is very strong, dose with an eyedropper, 3-4 drops is usually enough even for an addict. It is antagonistic as well as agonistic, meaning it has built in limiters that prevent overdosing. It is bitter, so put the drops in a little water, expect bitter taste, swallow, then chase and swish more water. Have fun being drug free and keeping your money in your pocket.

Oh, grain is
- wheat
- rice
- corn
- oats
- millet
- barley (no beer, distilled whiskey or other liquor ok, but no beer)
- quinoa

If in doubt like with soy or other very insulin or estrogenic carbs, avoid them. Eat meats, then add root vegetables and salad vegetables as you like (keep non meat consumption to 30% or less of your intake, this is a meat heavy diet). Read labels, avoid anything with "vegetable oil" or "starch", it's almost always corn. Avoid exotic fats, they are usually corn derived as well. Be cautious with dairy, treat milk as sugar, because the lactose content is so high it light as well be. Default to heavy cream or butter which you can use more liberally, cheeses are better the harder and more fatty they are, raw milk cheese > pasteurized.

Above all treat grain like poison, never cheat, if youust, go a little higher on table sugar, but never grain, it has an opioid like feedback loop on the brain you must break. Read wheat belly: total health by William Davis or Grain Brain by John Perlmutter if you want more info. I have e given you no less than your life back, I live on the cutting edge of health and fitness knowledge after two decades of work at the research end, do with this what you will…

Is there anything you can use for bread? I don't really like grain but it's so easy to quickly whip up a sandwich instead of fucking around with bowls and shit.

t. Bill Burr fan

Talking about a holy Grail there. Alternative flours simply don't bake into Bread like things well. Some things you can try are
- almond bread, it is better thiugh for toast. French toast with eggs and cream, or spread butter or liverwurst on it. Sandwiches will not last long with it. Expensive, usually needs freezer space to keep long.
amazon.com/Certified-Protein-Sandwiches-Base-Culture/dp/B00QHDALRQ/ref=br_lf_m_chzcvrdrpwud3dv_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&s=grocery
- lettuce, make wraps, Jimmy John's does this, look up "how to unwich" lots of videos and such, this is your best bet for sandwich meat sandwiches. Consider using swiis chard instead of romaine, though romaine works well and tastes best, especially if you are just making it to eat right away
ketogasm.com/homemade-unwich-lettuce-wrap-sandwich-recipe/amp/
- waffle fries, I'm working on this right now. If I can make a waffle fry big enough, I think I can make a sandwich or a burger work well enough with it. You can try a hackney version with chick fila waffle fries (though skip the fried chicken, it's coated in wheat). Also they and five guys fry with peanut oil. Check for this, and assume if you eat out that your food was fried in corn oil, or has corn or soy oil added to it (McDonald's burgers have been soaked in soybean oil to add bulk).

If need be eat Wendy's patties straight up, they are all beef and can be bought alone. Next best, buy McDonald's mcdoubles and toss the bread, eat the patty.

Diet Coke is not the best health thing but relative to sweets it is benign (I don't buy the cancer scares), coffee with one cream no sugar, never ever drink sweetened drinks without checking, assume they have loads of sugar or worse, grain sweetener such as corn syrup.

just make sliders

why are they Trump-colored?

It gives you high energy

Doable at home but for carrying around a sandwich or selling burgers at a joint, you need the efficiency of single serving size burger buns.

It's made from sweet potato

nigger you never had yams before
alright buckle up
this is how you enjoy a yam
this burger thing looks alright but i like to savor meat and this will let you eat a burger like a pussy with a fork if you try to eat it with a waffle fried yam.
first you plant your damn plant
none of this fried bun shit what kind of creature even thought of using yams this way

checking those quads

You're absolutely right user. Once your redpilled about normalfags its more harder to actually go out and try to be like them since you'll be completely self-aware of what you're doing. Unless you were born autistic of course. You were always fucked then.

lmao

I genuinely wouldn't enjoy it though
its like fucking a fleshlight and woever I'm with will think I'm pathetic anyway

nigger please make up your mind.

with that attitude you surely will be

All of my friends said sex is overrated.

Did you forget the "get out of my car" video?

it is unless you find a girl who can do the squeeze thing with her pussy. that shit feels so good you'll never want it to end.

cook yams right and i will

having sex with someone you care about is not overrated

So you're implying anyone who's had sex must put it on a pedestal as the most important thing in their life? I wouldn't pass it up if it was a sure thing, i'm just saying unless it's a really special girl that drives me crazy its not worth the hassle for me.

It is. Once you do it if you do it I guarantee your first thought will be "this is it?". You have to look at it this way - you wouldn't trust a normalfag if he said 'you have to come see this marvel film its mindblowing!' so no reason to trust their opinions on sex. Blowjobs are actually the real deal though, the kino of sexual activities

you know, like she squeezes your dick with the inside of her pussy

That happens naturally

then how come only one of the five girls I've been with has done it?

Some girls practice their pussy muscles.

Some girls dont practice much but still have heard of it and squeeze on you.

Magazines like Cosmo discuss these things and girls here about it. If a girld ever wants to eat a donut off your dick. Assume theres a good chance she heard about it in Cosmo or some other girl mag.

I'm not 11 anymore bruh

its true

make that a donut burger and I'm in

Any Half in the Bag or BotW.

Because it isn't something that actually matters

I always thought meditation was a meme and didn't really work. What are the proper exercises?

I've tried kratom before and it's enjoyable, but it seems after you take it, it takes several days before you can take it again to get any effect. Plus if you swallow too much you get incredibly sick. I've never heard of akkuama seeds.

Proper yoga (as in the actual Indian esoteric exercise and not the jewed down Hollywood version) is actually bretty gud.

once you cook a yam right you'll go "damn straight this is all there is to yams"
you plebs are hung up on pussy when you aint even cook a yam right

always thought yams were a meme too

the vagina only squeezes naturally when she orgasms

you've apparently only made 1 girl out of 5 to orgasm, which is 20%. oh my!

vagina squeeze whenever she does kegels
must not have had many kids if you don't know how to cook yams and don't know about kegels