Sunday Shitposting Thread: Everyone Has The Fucking Flu Edition

Get the fuck in here, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NUnnadhd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage

navel gazing seals, imo.

Pic related

This place is reddit tier garbage now. I can at least hope this thread could be 2015-era Holla Forums fun. There wouldn't be a reason for the bots and shills to come I here.

This is so extreme low effort i'm not even going white cell you.

sage

Jk I will.

pastebin.com/NUnnadhd
SAVE THIS
protocol:
WHITE BLOOD CELLS
shareblues / ShillKILLER:
1. If you find the thread suspect with usual played out attack vectors sage, inspect and report it if your suspicion is confirmed
2. once wider consensus is reached report OP for the second time and the first user bumping it after
REASON: is always Shareblue
It doesn't matter which group it factually is, what matters is they are the most funded group paid to attack us
this is an
IS09001 certificate Holla Forums standard for disposing profesional hostile disruption
We have a great moderation team but we need to both lessen their work load and make it easier for them to do it.
Standardization ensures more efficient use of resources with minimalizing attack vector uptime.
SAVE THIS
pastebin.com/NUnnadhd

Four years of nonstop shilling with something like a billion dollar pricetag, and you expect this place to still be in perfect shape?
The catalog is at least not a total fucking mess, and the worst thing that has happened to most anons is some burnout. We're still winning though.

Fucking newfags.

You're a tough guy, Jeb.
Really tough

Slow and steady, user. We got this.

Has Ollie lost any weight at all?

Of course not. I already have moved on to places that I will not name just to prevent flooding of shills so I don't care so much. I will say I miss GG-era Holla Forums.
You call non-stop magapeed and neocons and le pepe kek reddit fags flooding OUR websites winning, user? Even in our own invention we're being flooded with the mongol euasianist hordes.

pastebin.com/NUnnadhd
SAVE THIS
protocol:
WHITE BLOOD CELLS
shareblues / ShillKILLER:
1. If you find the thread suspect with usual played out attack vectors sage, inspect and report it if your suspicion is confirmed
2. once wider consensus is reached report OP for the second time and the first user bumping it after
REASON: is always Shareblue
It doesn't matter which group it factually is, what matters is they are the most funded group paid to attack us
this is an
IS09001 certificate Holla Forums standard for disposing profesional hostile disruption
We have a great moderation team but we need to both lessen their work load and make it easier for them to do it.
Standardization ensures more efficient use of resources with minimalizing attack vector uptime.
SAVE THIS
pastebin.com/NUnnadhd

why did you have to go and ruin a perfectly good conversation by being a fucking liar?

Didn't say there was an exodus. Just said myself personally went elsewhere, I can detest that a lot of anons like myself also had too.

Anons have been going "elsewhere" since April of 2015 when communists infiltrated /int/ and tried murdering the site every other month while "meming" exoduses to honeypots.

Disgusting.

This site itself is a honeypot. I hardly doubt the other recommened sites were.

Is that what that is? I thought it was the Croat bullpup.

Of course Azov would use a jew gun. It's entirely appropriate.

It honestly looks like the croat bullpup but ok

sage

Not at all.

BTFO.

It has the handgaurd, but the plastic is too well rounded and no rails. The VHS had an optional handgaurd.

Look at the four ports above the grip.

Newer VHS also have that.

Surviving a disease generally implies that you caught it at some point.

cancerous fuck