PizzaGate Conspiracy Theorist Arrested at Comet Ping Pong

So Earlier today this shit happened.

washingtonpost.com/pb/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/
archive.is/t65lt
And then Holla Forums responded: archive.is/hs0Xn
Pics related, why do these people think that it's evidence of a "false flag" when actors/people who have worked as actors go insane and get arrested with weapons or perpetrate shooting sprees. What do they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/11/26/washington-post-disgracefully-promotes-a-mccarthyite-blacklist-from-a-new-hidden-and-very-shady-group/
rt.com/usa/369186-gunman-arrested-restaurant-clinton/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1459779
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com
mybestapizza.com/
wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can never trust an actor because they willingly play a role in the jewish domination of entertainment and the far-right and other truth tellers are made out to the targets as it is all a ploy for the jews to maintain power because people like us scare them for revealing their actions and true intentions like with pizzgate and the sandy hook shooting which the evidence is very overwhelming for both that the mainstream media is lying to us all so a false flag is needed to keep the good goys in check and that they don't search online to find the real facts of things and become redpilled and woke like me and my other fellow nazis who are an endangerment to the jewish system as a whole because we hold the truth and the ropes for them

I'm not sure if you're for real here, but assuming all of your info was correct, could it not be that this guy who happened to be an actor got "redpilled" online? Why do you think a false flag is more likely?

As I said on the other thread I'm really not sure what's going on. A lot of the Pizzagate stuff is certainly reaching, but on the other hand the debacle fits pretty well into the "fake news" narrative that the MSM is hellbent on pushing with Hillary's defeat

theintercept.com/2016/11/26/washington-post-disgracefully-promotes-a-mccarthyite-blacklist-from-a-new-hidden-and-very-shady-group/

I hate to go full tinfoil but it just seems to me to reinforce the MSM narrative on "fake news" perfectly, i.e. "Don't listen to any 'news' article that hasn't been vetted by CNN/MSNBC, thanks in advance"

Fuck, forgot to take off the shitposting flag

Fuck that.

Man with assault rifle opens fire in DC pizzeria to ‘investigate’ Hillary Clinton conspiracy

"A man has been arrested and charged after shooting an assault rifle inside a Washington DC restaurant while “self-investigating” a fake news report which claimed Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring inside the pizzeria. "

rt.com/usa/369186-gunman-arrested-restaurant-clinton/

I hate how every time some shit potentially comes out about porky, this kind of shit seems to happen:

Yes, yes! This is good!
What? WHAT? Can you not speculate about shit like that? It makes anything associated with you look paranoid and retarded.
mfw

It's the same thing as [thing]-aholic or [thing]-ception. It's just how people morph language.

Because it absolves them of all responsibility.

What sort of idiot would investigate it with a gun? any normal person, who is stupid enough to think this is a Cheese Pizza joint, would just go in as a customer and order a pizza, maybe with a CCW if they feel the need.

Possible explanation
The Pedo circus is a hoax, and the gunman came to investigate it
The pedo circus is real, and the gunman was a false flag to discredit "fake news"
The pedo circus as well as the gunman were both a hoax to discredit "fake news"
the pedo circus is real, and the gunman was there to investigate it.

So, pizzagate conspiracy theorists, tell me why you believe one of these, and not the other 3?

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1459779

The sort of idiot who personally investigates theories he reads on the internet without giving it any thought first.

What did he expect to find? Even if it is a pedophile ring, did he think they had no measures in place to keep unwitting customers from noticing its other function? Did he think the pedo dungeon would be unlocked? Did he think they wouldn't have tighter measures in place now that they're in the media? Did he never consider they might have destroyed all the evidence by now? There's a lot to consider before you grab your gun and walk down there.

someone linked me to this

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

seems pretty crazy, i don't know what to think about a conspiracy based totally on social media posts. but then again, the saville thing happened so what do I know?

I like the one's where everyone in DC is a Pedo-Narco-Trafficker.

More theories like that please.

Why cant we bring back [thing]-apalooza

It started with the Podesta emails. From the ones I've read, it does seem very suspicious. They talk about things like "pizza" in bizarre contexts. iirc one message to Podesta went something like "Hey, you left a pizza related handkerchief here after you left but luckily so-and-so didn't see it. I'll hold onto it until you can come by and get it." Talk of pizza and "pizza parties" is scattered throughout the emails in ways that suggest some sort of code. I don't know if it's definitive proof that there is a cabal of pedophiles, but after that government pedo ring in Britain and just recently in Norway got busted, I think it would definitely be worth looking in to.

I'm gonna haul ass to Lollapalooza!

I'M A BIG MAN I CAN HELP YOU

CHILDREN, YOU ARE SAFE NOW THAT I'M HERE *shoots ceiling*

I don't buy into pizzagate, but looking over their stuff, apparently some news outlet reported the incident hours before it happened. I didn't see who it was, but it's something they repeat a lot. Also I did see that the Besta Pizza logo used to have that supposed pedo symbol in its logo. It's visible on google street view:

https:[email protected]/* */,-77.0700177,3a,75y,59.42h,105.23t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sTNNvKqkFBuvOUdjAvUooFA!2e0!3e2!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

And if you look at their website, they removed that part of the logo mybestapizza.com/

I'm not one to buy into these conspiracy theories, but that seems really fucking weird. If you don't see what I'm referring to, check this wikileaks document on the subject:

wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

That definitely is suspicious as fuck.

it's probably from them receiving emails and threatening phone calls about it

Changing it maybe, but why did they have that symbol in their logo in the first place?

It's obviously a code, but I'm very skeptical of the claims that it's related to pedophilia. These are people way up in the US government. Codes and codenames are a thing just for security purposes.

Not that user, but it's at the very least a spooky coincidence…
I don't know…
This and then the Westminster scandal and the guy in Germany… It's like there's a huge network of paedophiles amongst the bourgeoisie and their politicians.

It's like we live in the world of True Detective

maybe because it looks like an abstract slice of pizza

Meh, I just noticed.

It's not actually even the pedo-logo.
The pizza-logo wraps the other way around.

OK, maybe it's a spooky coincidence, but the triangular spiral with the same number of rotations is bizarrely specific and similar. Looking at the other related logos, you get stuff like hearts within hearts. I'm pretty sure the idea represented by the symbol is that the smaller shape is a kid and the larger one is an adult.

Art imitates life I guess.

People don't trust "the media" but they'll trust any group of retards on the Internet if it sounds even slightly convincing.

Fucking retarded, I swear. This election really brought out the troglodytes.

I see it as more of a passive awakening.

People realize that the media is definitely, so therefore any old shit on the internet is better per default.
That is good.

*definitely lying

That's just the degree to which the mainstream media is untrustworthy.

It's not like the mainstream media outlets are not to blame here.

They've been patronizing and demoralizing the public for quite some time now. It's all coming to a head.

The Pizzagate thing sounds outlandish but once you read about shit like the Dutroux Affair anything seems plausible with our ruling class.

The "fake news" thing is retarded. There have always been people watching news that feeds confirmation bias. The "real news" has always done that. Their small-time competitors do it too, but they're part of the same obsolete system. Companies like Breitbart only can work during the transition period when the internet becomes the main source of information. We're not moving toward a massive archipelago of news sites, that's just where we are at the moment. We're moving toward no longer needing secondary and tertiary sources. The future will be one where people post news that they witness directly to social media, and the average person can go and view primary sources directly. Media companies aren't afraid of smaller media companies stealing market share; they're afraid of technology rendering media companies pointless.

Yeah, you look at the sites they call "fake news" and it's everyone that exposes their stupid bullshit, wikileaks especially.