Do something good for nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

newadvent.org/summa/2087.htm#article3
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a sexual emergency, fam

Can you please stop it with all of the racist remarks? We aren't a bunch of bigots here.

Modern Europe is the literal interpretation of the tale of the Scorpion and the Fox. Except in the story, there isn't a gaggle of purple haired shrews with problem glasses brow beating the Fox for being racist privileged cishet scum when initially hesitating to take the Scorpion across.

Fuck…

off by two.

God damn you make me angry you little faggot. I can just see you now, sniggering at having posted another Holla Forums thread. Flicking back and forth between threads eagerly waiting for (you)s which are the only form of social interraction in your life. You've probably spent every night of 2016 this way, stuffing cheap processed food into your mouth as you shit up MY FUCKING BOARD with your vapid horseshit. The closest thing you have to friends are the ants living on the crumbs inside your keyboard, at some point we could have counted your mother but she probably doesn't go near the room now, even reaching for the doorhandle reducing her to a sobbing wreck. I can picture you reading this and thinking of an epic zinger to reply with, as you idly swing one of your poosocks around your head. The grin on your face revealing your yellow teeth accented with hints of green from copious consumption of Mountain Dew, the ends of your fat sausage fingers stained orange from Dorito consumption. To call you subhuman would be degrading to subhumans, to call you scum inadequate since that's the only thing you produce. You are the lowest possible form of life, you are to single celled organisms as an abortion is to a person. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're so fucking filthy your corpse would probably re-animate and continue as usual. An eternity of being flayed alive is not ample punishment for the severity of the stain you have left on this world, having to touch your rancid hide for even a semptosecond would be a greater punishment than that to whatever unfortunate entity had to carry out the act. Even once the stars have burned out, and the universe is an endless black void dotted with dead celestial bodies, it will be a worse place because you existed. For the love of god and all things holy, leave, and never come back.

Capped for future use, very nice.

no, fuck off /lefty/

monkeys can't swim

ding we got new pasta boys

Wait. Wasn't it a scorpion and a frog ?

Don't worry, user. It gets even better.

I don't think there is anything anyone can do in a finite amount of time that would require an eternity of punishment.

Its a Fox and a Leech

IIRC the overturned verdict was a mere legal formality, as the court assumed something obvious (that the boy didn't consent). He's going to get convicted again.

The most common I have heard is scorpion and frog

Canadian here.

I always heard it as The Gypsy and the Welshman.

I got you covered fam. St. Augustine's Summa Theologica, I-II, Q. 87, A. 3.

newadvent.org/summa/2087.htm#article3

t. reddipol

wew

Stop degrading the noble monkey race.

Since this topic has veered horribly off-course, let's see if we can't bring it back to vidyagaems.

Why are blacks in vidya always portrayed as either re-skinned white men (95%) , or thugged out niggers (5%)? Why not redpilled blacks that are willing to call out the nigger bullshit of their lesser brethren?

Because a lot of faggots see a black dude and immediately assume he's a nigger and a lot of niggers start to hear him preach and just go "he's a porch monkey".
I sometimes wonder why do they keep at it, then I remenber there are still some decent people in the world that like to hear someone else's point of view and debate it, instead of enjoying strictly bias confirmation.

I recommend Doctor Rectango for vydia in particular, nigga has a sweet voice, is quite charismatic and often on point.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

this

ebin pasta my friendo +1

Case in point:

I can sympathize with people like that. It's the visceral natural reaction from white men who grew up in today's insane, gynocentric society and discover everything they've been taught is a lie.

Are you retarded?

I blame Holla Forums on the society america has today.
They are just an oposite reaction and when you take a good look at what a bunch of reactionary memetic no-fun-allowed jerks they are, it makes you think just how bad can the other side really be that they forced these guys into existence.

Nice.
t. Holla Forumsack

The Clinton Foundation has deposited $0.50 into your bank account.

Record corrected.

$0.50

Didn't realize you were CTR. Carry on with the shitposting.

more proof that pedophilia is just a boogeyman tool to eliminate the white race.

if you're a nigger or other subhuman, its OK to do it.

Oh boy.

See what I mean? What kind of fucked up society is out there that spawns these guys? 2 of them posted nothing in the thread yet, they came at the sound of someone not sharing their point of view, chalenging their vision on the world. These are not normal people. Normal people don't hound sites for dissident opinions so they can try to exert power they don't have to kick them out. Normal people don't visit places just for the sole purpose of talking about how much they hate something.

The worst thing SJW's and Liberals have done to the Internet was the creation of these faggots and now that they will lose the election, we are still gonna have to deal with these assholes long after the election is done. It's like chemical warfare.

I honestly can't tell if you're doing pic related ironically, or if you're serious. We've crossed into Poe's Law territory.

You're pretty good

There are variations. The only two I know are scorpion and frog, in which both die, and scorpion and turtle, in which the turtle drowns the scorpion after it tries to sting the turtle but hits the shell.

I'm dead serious.
I get that you guys exist as a reaction to the incredible amount of bullshit out there, I understand your purpose and quite frankly, I welcome it.
But it's not pleasant, it's not funny, it's not something I'd like to keep around for longer than necessary.
Your zealotry is amazingly usefull for the dig threads and investigating shady shit, as well as operating meme magick.

But you simply shitpost too much. You see shills and CTR every fucking where, all it takes is not be 200% aligned with you guys. And you've already been co-opted anyway by moralfags that complain about "degenerate this, degenerate that" at the drop of a hat. Too many threads are ruined just because some fag can't take a joke or was easily offended.
And the funny thing is Goebbels even wrote an article about that kind of fags.

I'd like to believe that once Trump wins, you guys would hang your guns and go back to standard levels of autism so we could all enjoy imageboards like we used to, but I know very well that's not gonna happen and this shit is never gonna stop because now you guys believe to have a moral highground to maintain, regardless of how close to a cult you're starting to sound like.
I dread the possibility that Clinton might win the election because if things are bad now, they are going to be so fucking worse if that happens I might have to stop using imageboards altogether.

Oh hey, it's that image you post when you're being called out on your SJW-esque behavior.

Wooosh~

Persistent.
I like it.

Seriously, fuck that image.
"Oh fuck they're calling me out for being a total shithead, b-better call them an SJW!"

It's almost like they can't fathom that people who act like facist neo-nazis are just as intolerable as kool-aid drinking hippies.

shiggydiggy

the irony

And people say Orcs are like Niggers…

i want lewds of her
and not the ones blood user drew

I don't have any but I would like some lewds of baphchan too if I ever found any.
That face in the image is pretty arousing tbh.

Not that I want Hillary to win, but I'm going to have fun on Holla Forums tomorrow if she does.

satanic girls are always best girls

you are a master baiter user

I guess we'll both find out in a couple of days won't we.

I've got my folders full of stump images all ready, but thanks for the material.

Hahahah, wait, wait. Pointing out blatant concern trolling is "SJW behavior" now?

Thanks again for Correcting The Record :^)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141

Just as your faggotry is the reaction to Democrats faggotry, so my stubborness is the reaction to you. :^)

I dunno mate, you should visit Holla Forums sometimes for the meme magick threads.
It's just as hard to believe them as it is to not believe them.
Trump MIGHT have a chance at winning if they meme it hard enough, and if they are so autistic they can botch enough Dem plans to jack the election. It's gonna be hard for them, but I still believe hope they have a chance.

What's that from? That sounds like fun.

It's Azunyan, user. Have fun while you can, expect their mods to violently ban you. I recommend TOR posting so they have to disable it as well as using up several VPNs so they have to disable those too.

Seeing how "concern trolling" was a term first coined by SJWs? Yeah, I'd called that SJW behaviour.

Except that concern trolling is an actual thing. That SJWs labeled it first doesn't mean you now get to pretend it doesn't exist.

Definitely CTR. Into the filter you go, Chiam.

Comment was more on the image than the post.

Trump's got a shot, but it's almost entirely dependent on him sweeping all the states up in the air and flipping a blue one. I mean he's got a shot sure, but I don't see it happening.

It is not a bright outlook for Trumpy.

p.s. I created that particular thread on there so you can't trigger me

I don't feel strongly about the election but Holla Forums going absolutely nuclear if Trump loses is a pretty good incentive for me to cheer on Hillary.

That'll be the real shoah

At least until next year when they decide to support Kim Kardashian or whatever other reality TV star panders to their delusions for attention.

he has jail in his name you idiot

bring me tears, and i shall give you my "gratitude"

Court overturned the sentence because "they couldn't determine the sex wasn't consensual". With a 10 years old. Who is so traumatised he hasn't managed to resume a normal life yet.

You are platinum mad