#GamerGate #NotYourShield #GG #NYS - THE THREAD WAS NUKED EDITION?!?!?!

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS

>>>/gamergatehq/327075

- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE

>>>/gamergatehq/319806

p.teknik.io/AjPB2

2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO

pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)

3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

4. Report Gamespot to the FTC

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/rimworld-dev-assailed-by-rock-paper-shotgun-over-gender-politics/15735/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;

youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;

archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;

• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;

• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;

• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb

• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/

• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations

• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);

• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);

• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);

• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);

• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);

• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);

• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);

• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);

• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3

• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ

• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QBRXf
archive.is/NtSVa
archive.is/CKxJS
8ch.net/log.php?board=v
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/censored-gaming-is-being-censored-on-youtube/
twitter.com/TheGamingGround/status/795328231457091584
archive.is/PnccJ
twitter.com/Channel4News/status/794232437337247744
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/795380668997976064
twitter.com/kincannon_show/status/795383355072253952
cesrusc.org/election/
latimes.com/politics/
twitter.com/kincannon_show
archive.is/kBGIg#selection-40855.0-40863.34
archive.is/QBRXf#selection-14717.0-14723.189
archive.is/QBRXf#selection-15509.0-15515.71
archive.is/QBRXf#selection-13723.0-13735.184
archive.is/QBRXf#selection-18183.0-18223.67
twitter.com/cerenomri/status/795378849756413952
archive.is/LtS2T
thegreenpapers.com/P16/CO-R
twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/794718821697331200
archive.is/kfCSt
uwaterloo.ca/events/events/brianna-wu-gamergate-and-war-against-women-tech),
bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/style/2014/10/29/threatening-video-gaming-industry-movement-grows-arlington-game-developer-forced-flee-her-home/BRHwDSGjMsSnHquH9jYQIJ/story.html)
archive.is/L1VSG#selection-155.512-155.587)
archive.is/FpOGq#selection-2055.115-2055.143).
lolcow.wiki/wiki/List_of_Brianna_Wu's_Lies#Lies_About_Herself_and_Her_Companies)
twitter.com/QuantumIQC/status/793830461462183936
twitter.com/WaterlooMath/status/793085164385607680
twitter.com/UWaterloo/status/793498370975338496
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
archive.is/DoRsT
torrentfreak.com/copyright-industries-back-hillary-clintons-presidential-campaign-161106/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann
archive.is/uAA2g
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/217041/waging-war-on-cyberhate
archive.is/sq1e9
pbs.twimg.com/media/CwoTvtsXUAAO5Md.jpg:large
linphone.org/free-sip-service.html
oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/dnc-coordinated-questions-with-cnn-for-trump-cruz-interviews/15966/
exhentai.org/g/994143/e76ba354ac/
wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream
archive.is/qGWkz
twitter.com/vulture/status/795476107999019008
archive.is/jftUe
archive.is/VzE4w
archive.is/yA3hX
twitter.com/RepKClark/status/790198636973928448?lang=en
infogalactic.com/info/GamerGate
archive.is/WKagM
twitter.com/Danbojones
archive.is/YUsTq
archive.is/iI16B
twitter.com/PutinRF_Eng
twitter.com/KremlinRussia_E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actual reason to vote:
If people don't vote Donald Trump they'll never get proof that the vote was rigged because people weren't voting Donald Trump because they thought the vote was rigged.
:^)

Actually, if you don't vote, they can use an undecided voter's identity to fake a vote for their side. No one's gonna call you in after the fact.

Also why do all of them have crazy eyes, Holla Forums?
Is it because they're crazy?

i have the other thread still open how do i archive it?

I'm gonna vote trump. Where do I go to vote?

my previous vote was Bernie

first off right click an empty spot on the page and save as HTML document.

Archive does archive things that aren't online.

You have to screencap all of it manually.
Also pass up the thread number so I can check the administration logs to discover what the fuck happened to the last one.

can't archive it remotely since it's no longer on the server.
you can 'save page as…' to keep a local copy, if that helps.

go vote the same place you voted last time, if you voted in a non-caucus primary it should be the same location and the same process.

The formatting is terrible, but it's an emergency bread. I did what I could.

Nuked Bread: archive.is/QBRXf

archive.is/NtSVa
archive.is/CKxJS

FUCKING END MY LIFE
LET THE RIDE END

I don't want a world where Hillary is in the whitehouse. She'll destroy america and take the rest of the world with it

Wew

Anyways check this:
8ch.net/log.php?board=v
Last OP was a faggot or something apparently. Mod must have deleted all his posts and caught the thread.

Plz do emails plz

I knew this was going to happen the moment it was revealed that the judge presiding over the investigation WAS ONE OF JOHN PODESTA'S CLOSEST FRIENDS!

What exactly happened to the previous thread?

the government nuked it because the presiding establishment is blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Probably a mod fucking up, even if it were a tin-foil real situation, all you have to do is spread the "offending" information again if it was the government and not a dummy mod messing things up. Thread's archived anyway.

Alex Jones was right again. The Weiner case was used to take heat off Hillary. There might be some bombshell leaks from the FBI and Assange coming out now.

Seems legit.

What the fuck is this monstrosity, this is not a megazord.

What the fuck are we supposed to do now? Absolutely crush any shit this hag tries to force through by encouraging people to completely reject The White House?

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/censored-gaming-is-being-censored-on-youtube/

twitter.com/TheGamingGround/status/795328231457091584

AWWW SHIT
archive.is/PnccJ

We aren't going to do shit, most you can is spread the truth and hope people listen.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

SO RELEASE THEM FUCKING NOW

It's not about encouraging or convincing.

It's stating the truth and letting it flow. That's the only way to win against liars.

That said, if someone's feeling down, alone in a corner, you should pep them up a little.

I think it really says a lot when a country known for corruption has people going "DAMN, bitch is corrupt!"

Just posting horrible shit to lighten the mood.

I know, right?

The FBI would arrest them for doing that.

To quote Mallory Archer: "They're the federal government, they'd enforce even if it wasn't legal."

Hillary owns the FBI now. Enjoy living in that world, I'm going to go do something else.

yes goyim, don't vote. just let hillary win. america is fucked :^)

Completely utterly fucking despise liberals now.

I am dead serious when I say we need at least some kind of refuge of our own creation to get away from this shit of an invisible tyranny.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

so seriously who nuked the bread

That's not enough. We need a national outpour of condemning and refusing to support.

I can't tell if this is meant to be funny. I mean, I can be dense, but it's hard to tell if it's humor or a character flaw or some other bullshit justification.

So this is a valid excuse to clear out the FBI, right?
Let's say they can run through 650,000 emails in a week. Then every one of those bastards who spent a fucking year handling 30,000 emails needs to be fired for wasting the taxpayer's money.
It's the only reasonable thing to do.

Admit you're covering up for Clinton, or you're all out of the job.

I'm beside myself with tranquil rage. I just want Russia to fucking blow Washington and all the scum to fucking nothingness.

This shit is actually demoralizing.

Crushing shitty e-journalism and that delusional retards that incomprehensibly influences media? No problem. Fighting the fucking government when the people have absolutely no fucking power to do fucking anything about any rigging to stay in power and control?

We have to secede.

BENIS

We have to somehow get the military on the side of the people.

It's the only way to turn the tides and get those repulsive bureaucrats collective balls in a vice.

Even Slavlolj Zizek prefers Trump

twitter.com/Channel4News/status/794232437337247744

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/795380668997976064

What the fuck just happened with the other bread?

Man you can tell they put effort into their comics.

twitter.com/kincannon_show/status/795383355072253952

Be careful who you bully in high school.

Nice meme response but the person replying is in the right position saying that computers can distinguish between unclassified and classified e-mails. Just scan for (C) or CONFIDENTIAL.

I honestly hate that all these fuckers put in their bio "My opinions are my own" but the second you say something they don't like they try to get YOU fired for misrepresenting the company you work for.

Good one.

Pick one.

What kind of monster would do that? Or are you doing that thing where you think everybody who isn't you on the internet is one person.

God bless RealXXIII

Duckman, anyone?

Why was the last thread nuked?

So progressive.

Mate, you don't just check for the Confidential mark, you also scan the email body against a database of confidential documents she had access too. It would probably just take a couple days of server time with the monster computer setups the FBI has access too. Most of the legwork is already done for the case, so the introduction of new evidence doesn't take long to go through.

Don't forget this case is just over classified documents. Anything related to child fuckery will have to be analyzed through Weiner's crime case, which still has much more procedure to go through before a conclusion is reached.

See 8ch.net/log.php?board=v
Probably was a all-IP delete since the OP of last thread was being an fag
Probably due to new volunteers.

Because you touch yourself at nights.

Well, he is fucking a white male, he doesn't deserve progressivism.

hllo?

Do we need to build a wall around our planet to block those actual aliens out now?

Mark Kern seems pissed about that cringe worthy blizzcon shit.

The spanish word is HILO. Unless the second character is an uppercase i, that's wrongly spelled and he probably isn't even a spic. Kind of hard to tell though.

How the fuck is the people supposed to fight back against all this shit when we can't just vote out all the filth?

Take a note from SK.

I think every politician should be kicked out of their job and be re-voted in with people who are not politicians. I wonder if it would even change anything?

Worked for Iceland.

Armed rebellion.

Good luck not getting slaughtered by the feds.

DELTE THIS

Sorry user, but the sad truth is, size really matters here.

h llo?

I have no idea if you're joking or not. I think I heard at one point Iceland was going bankrupt and then they fixed themselves somehow.

There are like 20 people living on that god forsaken island. If it doesn't work for them it won't work for anyone ever.

Speaking of SK, is best gook alright?

We haven't voted yet. Wait till after Tuesday for the doom and gloom.
cesrusc.org/election/

Are you kidding? He's ecstatic. SK is having a full on revolution against the feminist Illuminati leadership.

Could we conquer South Korea? They might welcome a liberating army at this point.

And the outcome hasn't been rigged yet either. Your point?

This entire fucking system is rigged and the only way to put it in its place is to somehow get the military to turn against them. Then they'll have nothing.

NO!
BAD GOY. KNOW YOUR PLACE.

At this point, we are basically all fucked if the vote doesn't go well. However, shit is fucked anyway because everyone knows an economic crash is bound to happen soon and is going to be really fucking horrible because of all the shit done to keep things going just a bit longer. Not to mention the fact that the cities are basically lost.

LOL

Something just snapped.

Aren't they impeaching their corrupt as fuck president?

Well, if the everything is coming down, maybe we can get a final Memeteor push

Then we need to get the fuck out. We need to start over. I don't care how small.

Iceland has a homogeneous population. Without that its too easy for them to play identity politics and keep the public fractured and fighting one another instead of fighting together.

I wan a Viv daki

Bullshit, the liberals are their fucking puppets at this point.

Spread all the nonviolent anger you can until the masses completely turn against.

Hey I'm just learning from my past presidents.

Gilda pls it's time for your baby nap

Most conservatives are just as thoroughly puppeted. See how they continuously vote for politicians that are pro-TPP. Both liberals and conservatives have their own little dogwhistles they respond to that get them to ignore how their perceived side is fucking them over. Don't fall into the red/blue sports team bullshit that they use to control everyone. Trump is outside of the normal political establishment spectrum, don't mistake that as most conservatives being good.

They're the worst responsible for all this bullshit that's fucked Trump over so badly just because of saying mean things about pieces of shit.

If conservatives actually stuck to what their political stance is supposed to be they would be far superior to the democrats. The problem is they fucking don't and instead just act like the dems but just differ on a few issues like abortion or gun control.

I'm fucking sick and tired of these fucks getting away with flagrant abuse of power and then acting like they are the good guys. When will people stop letting them get away with being hypocrites?

They're not insane, they're evil.

How the fuck did you miss nearly every Republican in Congress distancing themselves and throwing their own nominee under the bus?

I just want him safe, that's all. Shit can only hit the fan so much to be enjoyable.

I don't know about you guys but I'll be taking an Internet hiatus during and after the elections.

Regardless of who wins its going to be shitty on all sides.

I dunno if Trump win all the people acting like the world is ending will be pretty funny.

Does this mean you're going to play video games?

If trump wins I'm taking a few days off work to salt harvest on the internet

They are not shy about being globalists supporting TPP. They are not shy about pushing for constant military intervention all over the globe. This is why I have little hope in people ever getting their shit together because even here most people fall for the puppet show they play to keep us all in line and think one side is better than the other.

Video games aren't even a protection anymore I was playing FF14 yesterday and I got a freecompany invite that said "LGBTQ+ friendly" I couldn't hit the reject button fast enough.

If Trump loses, I'll go outside and freeze to death deliberately.

We need to make a new archive.is to record all that

I'm already playing videogames.

I'm debating buying Darkest Dungeon, I want something I can play on the toilet for brief periods, I have thousands of hours on the vita Binding if Isaac because its such a good taking a shit game.

Why do they bother to advertise that when those games are so strict on "hate speech" now?

I am playing Skyrim Remastered because a friend of mine give it to me as birthday…

Is as shit as I remember, and now even more because they took down the Giants Bug that make you a rocket man each time they killed you

I'll be taking the day of off from the internet. Have this week off work because they're remodelling or something, anyway. I'll check who won the next day. Not a big deal to me since I'm not American. Been playing a sourceport of Blood and it's pretty fun, so that'll be good fun.

You might like Enter the Gungeon. It's a lot like Isaac but I would argue it's better.

Well when I see LBTQetc now I just assume the people are racists.

I am so terrible at that game, it's embarrassing.

if Hillary wins I'll mine for salt when she declares war and starts bending over for her donors

twitter.com/search?q="FBI Director Comey"&src=tren&data_id=tweet:795381688633212928

Well on the bright side it seems twitter is having none of the FBI's bullshit.

I feel you. I've made it to level 4 a few times, but I always fall apart after I take a hit and end up ruining the whole run. I still enjoy it, though.

Yes, but it doesn't change the fact that all this retarded socjus BS alone hurt Trump's chances when the disgusting shits ate making every excuse for Shillary.

The need to be purged.

And they will be once society collapses and I can help my brother kill them all.

Mind If I tag alone, In colombia we can't have guns due to law but we still can buy machetes and stuff

I'd appreciate tips on how to get gud. 7 hours in, only one achievement, shameful.

You are targeting the symptoms instead of the cause.

The more the merrier.

These pathetic goons and cunts won't be ready for an actual fight.

Courtesy of Oliver Campbell. The most useful one to me has been "watch yourself instead of your enemy".

You know you have shit candidates when you rather their vice presidents be elected.

The fuck is wrong with you?

I'm not so sure anybody would elect Tim Kaine. He strikes me as kind of a weak nobody. Basically our Prime Minister if his last name was anything but "Trudeau".

I don't want Tim Kain elected in office.

A few days ago in WoW I joined a group for a mythic dungeon and the leader said in chat "Press 1 if Hillary should go to prison." I didn't respond and continued questing. The other members posted "1" then he removed me from the group. It was kinda hilarious.

I'm serious, I'd rather Turd than Kaine.

Kaine is just as horrible as Hillary and Pence worse than trump

I'm still voting Trump and I'm praying to Kek and every other deity I acknowledge that Clinton doesn't get away with this shit, but if she wins I'm fucking done. I'm going to buy some land in the woods, build a shack, and live out the rest of my days playing through my vidya backlog.

Kaine would do the same shit as Clinton. Pence would do the same shit as them minus gun restrictions.

I would gladly let you have him, because I'd rather have Trump than anyone who's run here. We haven't had a decent leader since Chretien. The man had his problems but he didn't take shit from anybody. Dude put a reporter in a chokehold for getting up in his face and talked shit about Bush Jr like it was going out of style. I can only hope Kevin O'Leary isn't bluffing about his potential run for the Conservative party leader.

This make me wonders why trump picked him?

My family despises me for being a le ebil Trumpkin.

Likely was part of a bargain with the neocons like Ryan to try to unite the party. Then they quickly flipped on him at the earliest chance that they got anyways.
My family has each other's backs and are well prepared. Going after stupid liberals instead of the people that created this fucking mess instead of just the people that were used is retarded.

He's either scared for his life, hedging his bets not to piss off (who he thinks) will be prez, or even part of the cabal and this is smoke-screen to stop people talking about Podesta emails (by arguing whether they mean anything after "FBI said it's OK").

All in all, don't let up.
Don't make it about him.

Focus on what Hillary and Trump do.

Even the smokescreen failed, since it still put heat on Clinton.

To please/calm down the establishment republicans make them think "oh maybe he's not that bad for picking one of our guys."

Fuck off with your larping

I just want every other party leader to be a woman for the next PM election because I want to see Trudeau's head explode.

I would normally say that women make shit leaders but its not like you could do much worse than Turd.

Funny thing, we might actually need a female candidate to oust him. As I hear it, a lot of his votes came from women who think he's handsome. A lady running could cut those votes down. I just want somebody who's not going to take my guns, not going to tell me what I can't say, and not going to crack down on the lolicon that I definitely don't have because that's illegal.

We had a woman leader once anyway. She didn't really do much of anything either way. I'd take another Kim Campbell over Trudeau any day.

To be fair, I know a woman who is in a pretty similar boat. Has average-size arms/legs, but is bigger elsewhere.

Everyone is worse than Donald Trump though.

You think I'm a D&C shill, don't you?

He's shown me what that godsforsaken stormfag overflowed shithole once meant and I know neither left or right can be trusted. But this pathetic enemy can't be dealt with using diplomacy. That much I've always known and never stopped thinking once. They want us dead for doing absolutely nothing wromg, so why shouldn't we?

I just acknowledge liberals are ultimately a worse infection. I don't trust cuckservatives for a second.

WEW FUCKING LAD
latimes.com/politics/

Her benis??

Good morning, faggots.

Isn't the interim leader of the PC's now a lady? Trudeau definitely did get a lot of the female vote because he is handsome. I think what pushed him over the top though was the entire Weed legalization thing. It was something that a lot of people agree with who are single-issue voters. How awesome would it be if some ara PM made loli legal?

But just because he said mean things about shitty human beings he's being called Hitler.

When's a nationwide pushback against this crybaby bullshit? When's mediagate?

No, I think you're a faggot who jacks off thinking about being a great hero in the revolution Holla Forums keeps insisting is coming every election cycle.

Yeah, but as I understand it she's not a particularly popular choice, out of the people who want the job. The weed legalization definitely helped him, but it hasn't happened yet.
Her party would have my vote pretty much forever. I honestly think Jack Layton might have been at least open to the issue. He's the closest we had to a libertarian politician in power, and if he hadn't passed away, I think the NDP could have actually taken the election after the one that made them the opposition. He was an extremely popular man among voters. Came across as very friendly, and charismatic, with better policies than most others. Last election was so shit that I voted for my riding's communist party, just so I didn't have to give a vote to any of the others.

I don't want any kind of glory, I just personally want to kill all these scum once everything collapses.

If Trudeau did nothing else at least he got Harper to finally step down he really needed to go. I don't know why we allow our PMs to stay in power for so fucking long.

Never.

But hey….

And if stormfags try to fuck with anything I like, they'll be next.

You probably think I'm delusional and mislead by the right, but the truth is I don't trust either of them, only values and norms I agree with.

Yep. I'm sure you'll really do that instead of posturing on the internet with the rest of the tough guys

holy shit i didn't know todd was back on twitter

twitter.com/kincannon_show

holy shit

who is this qt?

Someday, he might run for president.

I hope so at least.

Harper shouldn't have even been allowed to run, given that he was held in contempt by the Supreme Court over some documents they ordered un-redacted.

When did panda go back to using cuckchan? Didn't he use to shit on it?

I think there are like 4 people who share that account.

He's been back since yesterday.
archive.is/kBGIg#selection-40855.0-40863.34

Im not even sure it's panda singing this, probably just downloaded it and put it up on their youtube page.

That is what it seems like, since one minute there is pro-trump posting, then the next you see the account defend Bernie and socialism while shitting on capitalism.

Every user I know IRL who uses Holla Forums also goes on halfchan.

Oh yeah I ain't throwing in the towel user, keep fighting

if only

I've been angry, hateful and distrustful all my life. The people in this thread are the only ones besides my family I've known aren't snakes of some kind. I can't ever know true peace of mind or what it means to love someone.

I'm ready to die if it at least means I can finally let it all go and lash out taking out these monsters after everything they've inexcusably done that goes unpunished.

If it makes you feel any better, i could try and pray to some Finnish ancient gods for a Trump victory.

Then they are retarded faggots.

You know anons? Lucky devil.

That's how you catch cancer

Stop thinking their actual conservitives rather then Cucks ala Jeb Bush

Just don't learn their names. Then they'll still be anonymous.

For all I know, they are reading this, so I will make black bars appear on the following text that only they can read and no one else can.

James, quit jacking off to midget porn, you fucking degenerate

new way to shill
create gamergoy or some other cyclical thread, go in another thread and derail with political/religious bait, report yourself for "rule 8", get all your posts deleted, switch vpns and remake thread

I know them too, they are alcoholics though

They're the majority, not some fringe branch.

You're horrible.

Serious alcoholics? I don't blame them, the shit I see on here makes me want to drink more.

I really started posting and browsing 4chan with my group of friends in university. I used to go there or to 7chan occasionally for porn and stuff but not really post or lurk actual boards. Now none of them even go to 4chan let alone Holla Forums. I have one friend who still goes on 4chan he moved back to India after graduation. He doesn't have anything against Holla Forums he'll go through threads I link him and stuff the board just doesn't move fast enough for him.

That's not how spoilers work. Now everyone here can read what you've typed by hovering their pointers over the black bars.
You dummy.

Besides for the obvious faggotry this situation breeds as demonstrated by the majority of our twitter population, I never could handle seeing people anywhere else outside of the setting where we usually meet, be it Holla Forums, work, or school.

It's just like, what are you doing here, you don't belong in this dimension, be gone or I shall slap you silly with my cock.

Not an argument prove it or fuck off

Most of the GOP is dying cus its alienating is voterbase

I can't stand the taste of alcohol. I just drink a shit ton of soda.

Whoops, oh well, he's lucky I didn't post his last name yet.

What about soda mixed with alcohol? Or wine coolers if you're gay.

Government computers put an encryption on sensitive and classified emails. This encryption keeps the email marked even in civiliam emails. It cannot be removed.

The kind of retards on Shitter or in the media are literally getting in the way of going after them.

That one only worked because that mod who deleted the thread was new, Mark had a recent drive for new moderators.
Your shilling might be effective but if the mod isn't retarded it soon won't be.

Intredasting.

Look at voting records on TPA nigger.

We're talking about a scenario in which society has entirely fallen apart though. They aren't going to be lining up in front of schlomo shekelstein's house to protect him with their lives.

It's why Trump got to big he didn't do anything special all he did was look at what most republican voters wanted and said he would do that. The established republican party though keeps telling the voters what they want and it's why they keep struggling to win elections. It was what the whole tea party movement was about before it got co-opted by the establishment republicans and defamed by the left.

I mean those opposing trump nigger

I don't even care anymore. If I have to embrace being crazy because of all this, I will.

pretty much

It's what passes for humor in the post-Whedon world. And you better strap in because these hack writers are just beginning, we'll go through a whole generation of this shit, just like with X-TREEM 90s.

Make america SHIIIEEEEEEET again.

Intredasting.

They are spewing all the shit they can relentlessly have anyone trying to accused of being a bigot and dismissed as crazy.

That is the thing though, he is turning the Republican Party into the Trump Party. Webm related

Why didn't Trump just enter as a third party?

You're intentionally misinterpreting me now into the filter you go

That's not a bad thing though, Trump has enough time for the next 8 years to reshape the party.

Because you can't win as a 3rd party. Going as a republican he at least has a chance

They are not going to do anything in your scenario where society has collapsed though. The only thing they'll do is try to leech off of whatever semi-competent relatives they have. They will not be a road block to doing what should be done and they will fall in line with whoever manages to garner power whether that's you or the same ones who have power now. Concentrating your rage at them is foolishness.

Do tell how.
triggered.jpg

The american electoral system makes it pretty much impossible for 3rd parties to get elected. They have to go through tons and tons of shit just to be on the ballot in all 50 states. I don't even know what independents have to do. Some people also just think Trump is destroying the republican party as a response for what Pat Buchanan destroying the reform party.

He has to fucking win first. Against a piece of shit system that just showed the FBI is corrupt.

Trump would win without any certainty if they weren't going to fucking cheat.

Whats that? oh hes filtered I don't know

Good, both parties need to go the way of the whigs.

Replying to posts in the baleeted bread. Why was it deleted?

archive.is/QBRXf#selection-14717.0-14723.189
It's take a while but things will slow down as the election news flatlines with it, things always fluctuate around here. Last week or two breads were on topic until Marche was making breads again, but I agree. It's less about national politics and more that people just use these threads as a personal dumping ground so good info can be difficult to parse sometimes and that if there is nothing to talk about then it's okay to just not post sometimes.

archive.is/QBRXf#selection-15509.0-15515.71

Fine Game Bitches/Fine Game Girls I doubt is even aware of the existence of this channel. That's why I doubt other youtubers will care either, Censoredgaming is somewhat popular but I never see anyone else talk about it outside of our circle. Exception would be >>11169500 but they are a GG outlet pretty much so they keep up to date of what we are doing around here

archive.is/QBRXf#selection-13723.0-13735.184
archive.is/QBRXf#selection-18183.0-18223.67

Also Gizmodo (Gawker) needs to be taken down a peg again. We may need different tactics though since I'm not sure how effective emails are in current year, companies may be more wise to email campaigns since GG (but this is just speculation on my part).

I'm still pissed off how fervor we were in emailing Gizmodo about the palmer Luckey thing and they ignored it. Even burnouts got involved with that email campaign and they ignored it all. Those fuckers

Well, there's that as a plus, but that also means the dems are the only party, and they have been exposed in doing some really harmful shit.

Not the whole FBI, only the guys at the top.
The bottom half apparently is with us, strangely as it sounds.
Apparently the only reason Comey re-opened the investigation is because most of the FBI workers pressured him because they though he makes the FBI look bad.

You have to be 18+ to post here, come back in 6 years.

Some people may also say that like it's a bad thing. After something like it clearly isn't.

Democrats are headed for a split as well.

I want to buy him a beer.

Well yeah they've essentially had no competition since everyone in the media is convinced the republicans are just evil. When you have no competition you turn to shit unless you are some kind of moral mutation.

I don't think it's a bad thing I think no matter what happens after this election I think the real conservatives should move to the Libertarian party and try and turn it into something viable.

they are #corrupttogether

Over half of Bernie's delegates supporting Stein and two million people watching her livestreams of the debates show that they're pretty fractured. Also the number of democrats who voted for Obama and are now voting Trump.

With all that, if trump doesn't win, there's fuckery about. There's no way the never trump cuckservatives are that high.

I'd do what I can, but I'm not sure what I can do.

Pence was Trump's attempt at securing the evangelical vote.

That's pretty much the entire reason behind the choice.
Though he does look fairly executive and seems to be a decent speaker, so that helps, at least a little bit.

Most #NeverTrumpers seem to have changed their mind when they saw Clinton as his opponent. I know Adam Baldwin was firmly against Trump for a while, but now it seems more like "He's not my #1 choice but the others are all worse."

Nah, they may as well just stay Republicans if that's what they're going to do. Better is just making the Republican party into the nationalist party if Trump wins.

If Trump doesn't win it was rigged. I'm going into civil disobedience mode if Clinton wins, let's see her try to enforce whatever bullshit she passes.

Adam Baldwin seems cool. Even if it took him a while to be on board the Trump train.

If you want to accomplish civil disobedience, you absolutely have to get tons of people nationwide including even soldiers and generals to do the same.

He seems like the kind of guy you can still be friends with even if you disagree with his politics. A lot of people seem to have it in their head that you have to agree with somebody on everything to have some sort of relationship.

Are you one of those

kinds of idiots?

Civil disobedience is different from armed revolt.

Everyone I know disagrees with my opinions, I know that feel.

I don't even get why Libertarians support the TPP since it's not really a trade deal.
It imposes American regulations on other nations (and vice versa), which is a very unlibertarian move.

What are you doing then, sitting in the street with a Fuck Hillary Clinton sign?

Kill yourself. Most people are capable of multi-tasking. Hell most people now are browsing Holla Forums, fucking Holla Forums tanked in users while pol rose because of the election, just because the gamergate people are focusing on gamergate shit so not to dilute the discussion doesn't mean faggots aren't doing other shit to help out. You remind me of feminists who want everyone else to drop talking what they are talking about to focus on their feelings instead since it's "more important".

I know this is shitty bait but stop asking for personal armies. The only thing you can do now is vote, and I am sure most users who browse threads also partake in pol stuff and will vote as well.

It means they can't do shit with their military when they get asshurt enough.

Is that the Libertarian party or just the clown that is running for president?

libertarians don't, just the LINO Gary Johnson.

I don't really have friends to talk politics with anymore, so it's not a problem. My ex is pretty firmly pro-Hillary so it's probably a good thing that ship has sailed anyway. I don't have to cite "we supported different candidates in the US election" as why we're not together.

If trump wins I am going to plan 2 weeks to disney world in may as an xmas gift. If hillary wins i am getting a model kit and staying in nova scotia and suffering for free.

You do realize that if trump wins the party will split into the repubs and nationalis conservatives, kinda like the lib split in canada except an actual good party will be born and the new party will actually be a success rather than a vote funnel.

what does the election has to do with videogames? go on bully!

The only libertarians that support the TPP are retards that didn't bother doing any research whatsoever like when Rand Paul supported it until he found out what it actually meant. Well either that or shills like Gary Johnson.

Its part of their party platform, if libertarians want me to take them seriously they need to fix their damned party first. Its not even a major party and its already entirely coopted.

Operating outside the system.

Why the fuck are you even responding to obvious bait? He didn't even read the thread considering that the bulk of it is talking politics instead of gamergate anyways.

I should really go out on more dates. The few I went on have been atrocious.

maybe i should just ignore Tinder and go on a better site.

Is it Nova Scotia or New Brunswick that is getting fucked to death with progressiveness not that I can say much since I live in fucking Ontario.

That's an oxymoron unless we're simply redefining the word conservative to mean someone on the right side of the political spectrum.

Tinder isn't for dating. It's for sex.
Seems like both you and the other party is using it wrong.

Not that I know of any other dating site that's much better. Most profiles are filled with superfluous, generic bullshit, and you still know nothing about the person you're planning on dating.
Also, expect her pic to be 100lbs too old.

How does being constitutional exempt you from being Nationalist? Unless I'm fucking up what being a Conservative is.

What's more likely is that republicans like the webm delegate guy, alongside Trump and other pro-Trump republicans will kick out of the party never-Trumpers and change the republican party.
I doubt a split will ever happen.

Nova scotia has had the bullshit for decades now. And they wonder why we are the least educated province.

Conservative simply means that politically you're against rapid change. Shifting the US to being nationalist instead of globalist would be a rapid change away from our politics of the past half century thus that term is an oxymoron.

I can see that but prior to the cold war America had a pretty staunch group of isolationists even more so prior to the 2 world wars.

applying dictionary definitions to politics doesn't give you meaningful results. Trump supporters are going to either turn the Republican party into a nationalist party, or burn it down and replace it with something else. Doesn't really matter to us which it is.
The 'conservatives' who've been running the GOP for decades have done nothing but roll over to the same elite donors that the Democrats take their orders from, so they have no idea how to fight back.

Even if Trump loses his voters are not going to dispensary next election they'll just elect push forward someone else who hopefully is more politically competent and less easy for the media to character assassinate.

same user, wifi buggered
Using that definition makes the conservatives in canada a living lie.
And perhaps civic nationalist party would be a better choice of term.

Definitions matter. I fully hope that he turns it into a nationalist party but nationalists aren't conservatives. Its as bad as retards that use the word literally to mean figuratively.

Did you miss "past half century"?

They would have done the same thing to anyone opposing globalism.

Yeah, civic nationalist is the correct term for Trump's ideology.

You guys do know magazines have to do both versions right? You can't bring a magazine to copy in a single night. It takes a long while to do it, so they likely have both Hillary and Trump versions, just like with the Super Bowl.

Pretty much or do you think Assange actually raped a bunch of women too?

this, it's hard to believe that somebody in a gamergate thread swallows 'trump is incompetent and has poor character' bullshit from the media hook, line, and sinker. you Should know better.
they would have run the same line of attacks on Jeb! or Cruz for fuck's sake – racist, sexist, etc. etc. it's their only argument.

Some of Holla Forums hates the idea of civic nationalism, but I see it working better in purging sjws and globalism than ethnic nationslism, since its not just jews who want to rule over a slave class.

The Canadian Conservative party used to be called the "Progressive Conservatives" they need to fix shit too.

It's an unnamed character by the artist Real XXIII. She seems to be his waifu considering how long he's drawn her, and he uses her and what appears to be a close relative of hers (the smaller one in boxing gloves) as his characters in Phantasy Star Online 2.

I find it funny, rubio is so unremarkable that he needs no mentioning.

All 3 parties need to be disolved and canadian politics needs a hard reset. We are basically a leaky pitcher with baindaids at this point.

Ethnic nationalism is superior because its easier to get a homogeneous group to mobilize than a diverse one. Diversity is a weakness as its another wedge point. I don't hate civic nationalism though and ethnic nationalism is likely impractical in the United States due to how our demographics already are.

Never stop struggling
Even when you have lost
Hope in what you believe.

Because there is always hope
So long as you never stop
Fighting for what you believe in.

You have only ever lost
When you accept that it is so.

Assange was careless in sleeping with those swedish women. He should have know they would be used against him.

I don't think it's important to the election at all but Trump had actual things in his past that stupid people who vote on character care about. He's been married several times and associated with show business where all that shit breeds. Trump is also just not a great politician he just has good stances on what people find important.

True, its pretty much impossible in north america because both countries are made not just from white folk, but natives and black and in the case of the states, hispanics too. canada has french instead of hispanics and diversity of anything aside from ideas is bad.

Women can't lie user unless they've been corrupted by the dark lord Trump then nothing but lies escape their forked tongues.

and whoops
twitter.com/cerenomri/status/795378849756413952

I simply like the fact while he has many failures, he never went fuckit and gave up. He continued to move foward.

He wasn't careless, it was just a standard meet-and-fuck. It was just his lack of luck that retarded Swedish legislation allowed the Western establishment to smear him to kingdom come. It's literally a tactic from the CIA playbook.

It was possible prior to the immigration reforms which turned the US from an 87% white country into one that's majority minority. This was done intentionally to more easily control us. That damage has already been done though, you go to war with the army you have, not the army you want. Holla Forums is full of LARPing idiots who think the American public can be convinced to allow mass deportations of people who have been US citizens their entire lives.

Feh, might as well ask here since it's fairly active at the moment.

Anyone knows a way to make phonecalls on a Linux desktop? I know about Google Hangouts and Skype, but they require a mobile for verification.

Her house probably smells.

Noone gives a fuck about multiple marriages these days outside of extreme evangelicals(who are heavily going Trump anyways). Anyone else pretending to is just looking for something to bitch about. As for being a "great politician", show me one and I'll show you someone that's selling out all of us for their donors.

Yep. I know canada had a number similar to waht you said, but the natives are a mixed bag, some are hard workers and actually decent folk, but others are bums. Then again, thats most groups, but the natives are enabled by crap politics.

He doesn't have to be great but he could be a little better at public speaking and do more research on things. While people might not care about multiple marriages I can guarantee you people care about an older man dumping his current wife to marry a younger woman.

Its bad that its gotten to the point that I can't even tell if this is fake or not.

Trump is a pretty good public speaker though, its why he can always get his crowds so pumped up. I think you mean you wish he was more polished but if anything that would only have the opposite result, his style is effective regardless of your personal tastes.

I guess but I just keep thinking of him saying "the cyber" and it keeps making me cringe.

I think he has a mental disability to filter his thoughts and causes him to say most things that come to mind without thinking.

I don't really date anymore. I'm fairly content to be single.

In bobs case he does it for attention and I suspect as well.

Whoops,half thought.

I don't like being single. I want a girlfriend, or boyfriend, i don't care. Just don't want to be alone.

Oh, go fuck yourself with a pinecone, Bob, you were calling him a fucking misogynist purely because he ran against Shillary, and blamed all criticism of her on "his misogynist supporters." Don't fucking pretend for a god damn second that you respect him.
Shit like this is why he's on the top of my "punch this motherfucker in the face for acting like a jackass on the internet" list.

NEW DNC EMAILS FROM WIKILEAKS
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795440430259335168
archive.is/LtS2T

How did this happen how did shit get so assbackwards from what they were? We really need a memeteor.

I've come to appreciate the alone time I get when I don't have my kids running around making a mess. I didn't even put pants on today.

Even Clinton tries to say that she wants to be everyone's president. I mean she definitely doesn't mean it but this just shows how retarded Bob is because noone who runs for president does so and openly hates on half the nation. Even Clinton's "deplorable" statement that she made she made sure to say it wasn't all Trump voters and then quickly walked it back after catching shit over it.

But Bob surely its anti-semitic to say that jews are the ones that run everything?

As always Blob can go fuck himself.

Also
Is he fucking oblivious to what US Middle East policy has done over the past couple decades?

He supports killing shia because he hates them.

Its justified in the here and now because the person in office has a big fat D next to their name

Why can't Shitman just get an agonizing heart attack already?

When someone in these threads said it's one of the most infuriating socjus possible, they were not kidding. I want to shove a fucking chainsaw in it.

I still hate plante and schrier more. But bob is still a shit.

Because you are not praying hard enough

Bob is more obnoxious than him because he's so much more extreme than they are, I think. He also seems to think he's qualified to talk about this as a 30-something tub of fat that basically blogs for a living and probably lives in his parents' basement. He's incapable of any actual critical analysis, but doesn't seem to realize it.

If I had the opportunity to do whatever I wanted with Chipman I'd lock him up in solitary with only a gun with a single bullet in it, a television, and a Nintendo with Mario 3. Remind him of his failure and give a method to escape being a gigantic fuckup for all of his adult life. This seems like the humane solution to me.

Bob is love. Bob is life.

so what happens if Trump presses criminal charges against Hillary after she "wins"?

If Trump wins Obama will pardon her before leaving office.

How could he pardon her she hasn't even been indicted yet let alone convicted of anything.

Fuck you, that's how.

I would guess he'll lean on the FBI to indict before he leaves office, specifically so he can pardon her.

Nixon was never indicted but Ford still pardoned him.

My fucking soul is hate and rage at this point and I impulsively believe in any spooky otherwordly shenanigans when something unexplainable happens just at the slightest tantalizing thought of obtaining that power for my edgy fantasies since childhood.

How have I not been able to meme literal cancer into them?

He might, but they would both have to leave as it is admission of guilt. And nothings stopping hillary to try and grease trumps palms by telling him where obamas bodies are buried.

I really want to see those scum backstab each other.

What was last time?

Trump wouldn't need Hillary when the NSA and FBI would be under his authority. Would be trivial to invoke the Freedom Act as its clearly a case of national security, it would be hilarious to me if they were brought down by their own cancerous liberty killing legislation.

They're fine with admission of guilt because majority already knows they're guilty. They just want to escape punishment.

I wonder if anyone other than complete partisans believe that they actually went through 600,000 emails when the first investigation took far longer and had less to cover.

Another user in the last thread said this is super old.

What? How does that make sense?

The thing is, they would need a pardon for each crime. And people like them have more than one.

It means he was a delegate for the state of Colorado, and they dropped him because he didn't vote the way they wanted.

If Hilary loses I don't think it really matters at that point she is too old to run again.

Does twitter breed idiots or something?

That's rhetorical, right?

Colorado's convention rules are pretty fucked.
thegreenpapers.com/P16/CO-R
Rather than the public voting for the candidate they want to win they have a series of precinct meetings and shit to choose delegates and then the delegate chooses whoever they personally like. Its like it was designed for the RNC to ensure that whoever the fuck they want to win the state does so.

She won't seek office again but many people wish she was in jail including me.

Offtopic, but Michael Cohen (special counsel to Trump) managed to find the lady who got beaten down for protecting Trump's star in Hollywood.

twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/794718821697331200
archive.is/kfCSt

Somewhat, but now people are shilling his shit to me and shilling other pro-censorship faggots if they said one thing negative about faraci.

During the primary the Colorado RNC told delegates to fuck off

We have to assume that Trump won't be able to win and plan in advance to rally plenty of opposition together and stop the worst shit that witch would try to force through.

agreed

We have to clean house whether or not Trump can somehow defeat rigging.

I think I remember something about that. Didn't they get called out and shat on by pretty much everyone in the state that was a Republican for that shit and eventually backed down?

If by that you mean "apologized" and promised to do better next time.

If there is rigging, we will know about it.

Veritas set a precedent for subverting the MSM in this election, I have trouble believing that corruption could go unnoticed.

Also, a reminder: history is forgotten more often than not.
If Clinton wins her supporters will see it as protecting democracy. In reality, the establishment Clinton represents is hardly any different than the Optimates of the SPQR.

Let history never repeat itself. The dogma of the political elite is the death of Republics.

Never let the worst events be reproduced. Great and prosperous events should be allowed to repeat.

On November 2, 2016 (uwaterloo.ca/events/events/brianna-wu-gamergate-and-war-against-women-tech), Brianna Wu gave a lecture at an event hosted by the University of Waterloo and sponsored by the Faculty of Math and Women in Computer Science (WICS). Brianna Wu has claimed in interviews (bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/style/2014/10/29/threatening-video-gaming-industry-movement-grows-arlington-game-developer-forced-flee-her-home/BRHwDSGjMsSnHquH9jYQIJ/story.html) and on her website(archive.is/L1VSG#selection-155.512-155.587) to have a degree from the University of Mississippi. Her claim of graduating is contradicted in a separate interview (archive.is/FpOGq#selection-2055.115-2055.143).

More info: (lolcow.wiki/wiki/List_of_Brianna_Wu's_Lies#Lies_About_Herself_and_Her_Companies)

University accounts promoting lecture:

twitter.com/QuantumIQC/status/793830461462183936

twitter.com/WaterlooMath/status/793085164385607680

twitter.com/UWaterloo/status/793498370975338496

>>>Holla Forums8100899

Wapo YES!

Man, they really belittle woman by promoting ugly trannies as women. At least promote passable shemales people.

Has anyone compiled a list of things Flynt has claimed to be? In a career sense, I mean. So far, I've seen him claim to be a journalist, a game developer, various engineers, and a social activist. Oh, almost forgot the "Godzilla of tech feminists" and Batman.

Stop posting shit in Holla Forums they're pretty busy with the multiple happenings regarding the election.
also

Easy, a game developer and programmer, and then ask how well did Revowution60 do.

But please, John, insist that your character Holiday isn't your personal fantasy self-insert.

Not sure if it's in a central location, but the lies section is a summary. What I'd be interested in is a running tally of how much money she's lost through her failed business ventures, wasted tuition, etc.

How quickly the tide turns.

Easily in the hundreds of thousands.

I wonder where they're keeping his family.

Yep, its cancer.

I despise partisans.

I don't get how she get's shilled so hard, even more then Zoe and sometimes eclipses Anita

Kek.

Wu isn't lazy, he does nothing but network all the damned time. Anita mostly gets shit handed to her from Cross and Zoe from her fellow goons.

Did you forget the part where he has rich parents? Ones who gave him everything on a silver platter, only for him to fuck it all up every time, like Van Wilder on meth? In particular, a short job at a newspaper, which he first fucked up, then ensured that he'd never work in the field again after calling two editors a "fat dyke" and a "sand nigger" respectively?

Nigga literally every national election has rigging. It's largely on a small scale, but it happens. It pretty much only makes local news, for some reason. Some sketchy voting machines here, some misplaced ballots there, and so on.

To be promoted as a 'woman in tech' you just have to show up and look vaguely female, they are so thirsty.

You'd be surprised how well trained mainstream news sources have people. Everyone I've shown the Veritas videos to have stopped watching them less than five minutes in and instantly dismissed them as obviously faked Trump propaganda. Most people try to pretend not to be too biased, but this election proves how indoctrinated most people are. They honestly believe anything bad about Clinton is Trump propaganda, and everything bad about Trump is gospel.

Feminism and hubris are a hell of set of drugs.

Such hypocrites. Even a monkey is a better voter.

Thank goodness she's safe. I wouldn't even threaten physical harm on people I disagree with. Can't imagine why someone covering Trump's star would get beat.

Honestly, if the University of Waterloo can't do a simple background check on Wu, then I say they deserve >her.

Moore could have left the words between and including "Hillary" and "war" and have himself a factual statement. Also, really wonderful how he ignores the better female candidate, Jill Stein. You'd think all the progressive folk would back someone who isn't as shady as Shillary.

I'm thinking less people should acknowledge and fund Chipman. Assuming most of the money and attention he's receiving isn't laundered money and bots.

you could say that she got fucked by A. Weiner

my god this has to be fucking fate playing tricks

I can't imagine why they would beat someone over protecting a spot that gets vandalized literally every other day. At least, not when they're unaffiliated with any street gang.

Also outside of her shitty game what experience does John Flynt have in tech?

Yup it's pretty sad, she's not even good at tech which makes it funnier. Goes to show how hard they push the harassment angle

You could say that he has privilege?

wow it did nothing.

We literally archived it in like 5 posts down.

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

Dr. Jordan B. Peterson, the professor who got attacked by not using the proper pronouns of feminist and SJW scumbags at University of Toronto shared this. It's a post dedicted to Kek! Read it!

Literally nothing. That pile of shit is >her only claim to >woman in tech. >She had been trying to launch that "career" for a few months before GG started.

Amazing, even in countless torrent sites there are retarded idiots who will vote for Hillary.

archive.is/DoRsT

And they still refuse to believe the TPP is bad for torrent sites.
torrentfreak.com/copyright-industries-back-hillary-clintons-presidential-campaign-161106/

Its sort of like black science man who's done nothing of actual worth and just gets pushed so hard just because he's black.

Imagine coming from a wealthy family and having your whole career amount to a terrible game that barely sold 1000 copies, has a "mostly negative" rating, and is played by NOBODY. More people watched Brote get drunk and play it than actually bought it.

Hillary sold Uranium to Russia. That's a lot worse.
Disregard by default.
Never happened
Nice meme.

Some people are born stupid. For everyone else, there's CTR.

Part of me hopes these are just CTR shills.

Calling fake on the second one.

Kek.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Hillary supporters in general don't think she is going to start a war with Russia. It's someone havin' a giggle.

Sadly, they aren't.

Hell, I can't even tell if it's sarcasm or not, been disgusted just looking everywhere, public internet forums are a gold mine of retarded opinions.

Aww shit, I love pumpkin. If I sudoku thats how i'm going.

Why kill yourself when things are so crazy and exciting and bound to get even weirder?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

archive.is/uAA2g

I'm not sure I'm going to like where things are headed. Also my post was kinda jokey, but I love pumpkin nonetheless.

This universe we fell into is pretty fucking weird.

No user, the frogs are guiding the gator, just like kek guides us in our struggle.

Lesbians

C-coincidence?

PRAISE KEK

Lesbian sisters.

ADL is going after "cyber-harassment". Diggers, see if this matches up with anything else you've been looking into.
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/217041/waging-war-on-cyberhate archive.is/sq1e9

My negro.

[Extreme cuckery reaches levels you've never imagined before]

Don't mind if I do.

>Get dubs praising kek
>Not a single person checks them
Fucking heretics.

shouldn't it be called Kekism?

Checked.

isnt one of the "beings" /monster/ talks about a crocodile goddess? or is my egyptian mythos fucked up?

I haven't seen a cuck who's genuinely happy about being in a cucky relationship. Hell, even the girl isn't enjoying it much, because she is still tied down to a guy she doesn't respect.

How fucking weak is this generation that this is acceptable behavior?

Checked, keked, and sent to Quebec. He is with us in this thread and on this holy night

Shadilay brother.

Yes, Ammit is part crocodile. The memes are converging.

isnt cuckolding a sign of emotional inmaturity and plain lazyness?

"i can't please my partner, better let a third party do it while i jack off"

its depressing

Its kind of freaky how popular cuckolding is among americans.

Its not popular.

fixed that for you

Its popular among the hollywood assholes who keep putting it in shows and shit. And with the tumblr crowd.

It isn't that popular in practice, maybe in porn. The few that do are mostly Feminist who think letting their wives fuck other men is sexual liberation for the woman. Americans in general are too scared to reign in their women and bring them back to a traditional lifestyle because every time you do, they go all 2nd wave feminist on you about how women can do more than laundry and blow jobs

Personally, I don't think women should be in the workforce or in politics.

So what you're saying is don't marry an american woman.

GAAAAAAAAAAAY

Motherfucker, everything about our opposition just bleeds that kind of mentality.
>I can't handle a real relationship with my wife so I'll let her run around and fuck whoever she wants in the vain hopes I can attract another mate and fuck her and fail miserably to the point of trying to go gay and getting creeped out by basic lewd talk
>I hosted a site and got paid for pirated videogame music and can't handle life as one gender so I'll try switching which is currently impossible with current-gen technology and surgery techniques all the while leaving IRC logs showing off that I'm a pedophile to the entire internet because lol who the fuck would read all that shit

pbs.twimg.com/media/CwoTvtsXUAAO5Md.jpg:large

LINK TO EMAIL, FAGGOT

Psycho Van Valkenburg is having an AMA tomorrow!
If you wanna join in, I got a question to make her butthurt. Ask Chelsea how many cats she has in her house.

No, just marry a more reserved and traditional woman. Too many women are trying to be men despite the fact women have no honor, so they just become prudes and cunts in doing so.

Find a more traditional girl and marry that bitch,

fuck off Zoe

You're just going to end up on her list, and the mods will censor to shit.

But what do I care?

This shit doesn't end

no, fuck off.

Is the Chuck Tingle Kickstarter still going? Is she trying to pull an Anita?

Here's your obligatory response, Zoe. Kill yourself.

I'll ignore this bullshit.

she will probably pay some goons to "attack her" halfway and end the AMA abruptly

GG is designed for them to claim victimhood, if we all died tomorrow, GG would still be somehow harrassing women

inb4 she screencaps that AMA post as "proof the Gators are still harassing" her.

Not even presidents will get the kind of modding that this cunt will get.

I'll make them real fucking victims after I die.

Just watch.

It's not.

This. It's a high profile setup.

Bet you ten bux that there will be a series of articles within a day or two after talking about all the horsemint and muhsoggyknee she got in her AMA, and how those evil GamerGays are still prowling the Internet.

PIC RELATED

I'm going to fucking laugh if there ends up being a (you) somewhere in the cap.

Watch as 9 volt,red Ghost,Snoke and many more goons say she is being harassed.

Also this is a old pic of this guy I knew from this small forum I used to go on the logic is great.

seek help

>when you grow up, maybe I'll listen to you, kid

That's fucking idiotic because he's obviously not applying that to anyone opposed to us.

Yeah, seriously, by his logic, the game journos can just keep invoking GamerGate for anything they don't like, and he'll just use it as an excuse not to call the journos assholes for it.

but once GG was given a name, they simply had a target to use for the rest of their life
20-30-50 years from now, unless something bigger, and/or more dramatic comes out.

The evil trumpkins.

Nah, that's us too. Along with Le Alt-Right(tm). MRAs. Berniebros. We're all the same thing to these retards.

A quick search finds Linphone. I think if you want a real phone number you need an actual voip account, but it looks like you make free calls with other people using the program or otherwise able to call SIP addresses?

linphone.org/free-sip-service.html

For the sites you mentioned and phone verification there's various sites to receive SMS verification messages online but I think virtually all the numbers are blacklisted, so the public ones don't work anymore. I actually recently set up a Twilio account with a throwaway phone number for receiving SMS verifications, which would work because they give you a free unique number, but to create a Twilio account you have to bootstrap into it with another number to receive a verification with.

Actually since the number doesn't matter at all, if you want I could just post my Twilio number for you to use and then tell you whatever verification code I get. I'm going to bed within the hour so if you don't see this message immediately I might not respond until tomorrow.

They're all just different names for "The Enemy".

I won't lie, that's one thing I look forward to, no matter how things end up. Just the idea of seeing some timely and subtle dig at a revolt in a game 10 years from now. Something hilariously far from the truth, muddled further by time. Green and blue aliens kidnapping women to code their death rays because they're too incompetent, all in the name of their god GEG.

It is getting really retarded how ridiculous all this is. Somehow the fbi is a secret plant by trump to aid his russian superiors and they all use nazi nationalistic frogs meaning they are american racist nationalists working for another country like russia.

David Pakman made a really cringe post about how he can call out trumpkins and wikileaks for being russian bigots and how Hullary is now innocent due to the fbi dropping the case.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/dnc-coordinated-questions-with-cnn-for-trump-cruz-interviews/15966/

OAG made a hitpiece on the leaks (specifically CNN's collusion).

nobody cares Zoe
fuck off

fuck off zoe

Yep he is now a lawyer by now

I'm convinced that everyone attracted to law is a piece of shit anyways, its probably why most politicians start out as lawyers.

Its from Enthusiacs Forum its a dead forum now it was made by the last hold outs of hold the line it was a nice little place that became divided cause some went full agg while others went full GG its from the summer of terror thread I kinda miss that place it was cozy but I like Holla Forums more then forums nowadays.

This will always be my problem with Cyber "harassment" or "violence": they take anonymous messages as the same weight as someone actually saying this stuff face to face. It's not the same and never will be the same, but they will forever push it to control communication. Not to mention they have no concept of nuance of internet rhetoric or memes, it's never supposed to be taken seriously or literally.

Even without the tripfag you still manage to be the most obnoxious user in these threads.

Holla Forums ruined me on forums forever. Back in the 90s I was a forumfag, and mostly got away from them when I found 4chan and Opchan but still hung around a few.

After half a year of #GG and Holla Forums I tried joining the Escapist forums to talk with #GG there and quit after one day. Imageboards are infinitely superior to forums in behaviour, rules, content, accessibility, everything.

Hmmm, I wonder who could be behind this

Shillary, knowing she is winning with rigged polls, trying to make sure the trump supporters feel intimidated and dont go to vote.

Serioulsy Holla Forums should launch an OP where they convince people that they should vote regardless of the results, since each vote counts.

THREAD THEME!

We can only hope Trump wins.

pls vote for trump tomorrow

Voted for Trump as an absentee.

This might be off topic, but is it possible to create my waifu as a tulpa?

It ended in a waste paper basket. Sorry, user.

>What? You don't want to start a war with a nuclear power that can completely obliterate the entire east coast? How perversely cowardly of you.

Don't fucking make Tulpas you idiot, haven't you learned anything from the ponyfags?

Reminder
Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.
Contact Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider

I think it would help out with my anxiety disorder.

Speaking of that, does the FTC actually respond back to that stuff? or am I waiting for a reply that will never come?

exhentai.org/g/994143/e76ba354ac/

elves

Deliberately giving yourself a mental illness isn't a good idea. Stick to lucid dreams.

Probably this. The FTC have to investigate first. Then ask Patreon some serious questions. It could take a while for their investigation. Then they may make a public statement like they did with the online ads and gaming media..

How do i do that?

Funnily enough, the Bush administration didn't act on information from Saudi Arabia saying that "terrorists are in Yemen, we swear it's not because we just hate Yemen".
Obama administration got the same info, and approved cluster bombing.

wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream
Google around there's plenty of material out there.

The few times I forced myself into lucidity, it felt like I gave myself a stroke or some nerve damage. I think I rather stick to daydreaming. That's lucid enough for me without the side effects.

Start by writing down your dreams. It helps tremendously with dream recall.

I think I will stick with Tulpa-Kyouko Toshinou

I was shocked when I found out about lucid dreaming because I thought that's just how dreams worked. Had no idea that most people just experienced dreams as if they were passive and out of control in them up until then.

I once somehow knew I was about to fall back asleep and told my dream inhabitants I was about to show them something awesome as I was in a school gym and ran at a wall, kicked off it and started fucking flying like Kingdom Hearts. They lost their shit in amazement. Unfortunately I lost control and started soaring way too fast unused to that kind of shit of course and almost crashed into those one kind of huge bars at the top of the ceiling when I suddenly woke up.

And it unfortunately also made me more hateful towards reality and obsessively lust more to obtain some kind of power that would let me do it

They're already calling it that even before the votes were cast, reframing Hillary some pure and noble crusader (crusadress?) of democracy and the constitution unfairly persecuted by the vile and deplorable mob.

archive.is/qGWkz

Mad? You should be.

Marche, get a commission from this Maullar faggot, he's a decent artist that I know of for a very long time. Shame about his politics, but hey.

dead

That is retarded. Also a shit artist.

Kind of offtopic, but that new chuck wendig star wars novel has people saying Zer as a pronoun.

Every time I hear these things my frustration is :
and how do you translate this you idiot ? That you feel the need to jack off about yourself being so open-minded, okay, have fun, but for the entirety of the planet that doesn't speak your language, hell, for all those languages which entire grammatical system relies on two genders and would require integral revamping to allow a new gender, how the fuck do you make it function you massive faggot ?

Here, let me spell it out for you. For instance, commission blatantly anti-GG artists to do pro-GG art, like say Vivian, the Deepfreeze siblings, or that retarded reddit girl who's name escapes me at the moment. If they turn you down, make sure you spread word about the artist being a hypocrite and douche. If they do, then they're essentially screwed anyway once word goes out to the SJWs.

There is a lot of sjw outrage over Westworld in the media.

twitter.com/vulture/status/795476107999019008

And like always it's fucking dumb.

how could you forget about poor, sweet gilda

Why not both. Commision them engaging in passionate sweaty handholding.

They really want to make the big black dick into a sacred object to cuckold themselves.

Anything's possible. Stranger things have happened.

A reference picture of Nikki cosplaying Vivian ended up as the basis of the art of a local convention's cover girl, which I may or may not have played a part of, so you could say Vivian has had experience being a mascot.

Actually this would be great to point out the cock suckers.

FBI Confirmed gamergaters!

archive.is/jftUe

Something we missed, because of the previous week's multiple happenings.

Oh shit they've figured us out, time to shut the gate

I like the part where >white male has to be mentioned in there, because that's what all Gamergaters.

Nice digits.
It's basically a way to describe what they don't like. You disagree with me? You're a fucking white male!

Look at all those dirty white males

That's a whole lot of internalized misogyny and uncle tomming for one video.

Kentucky Fried Chickenhawk soaking in grease is happy to send others to war, since he is literally unfit to serve due to daily insulin injections due to obesity.

But sending our armed forces to war is A SACRIFICE HE'S WILLING TO MAKE.

Maybe if we drop him out of a B-52, he can make a significant impact on the war effort.

I don't even know what to say. And frankly, I'm starting to be totally insensitive to all this shit.

Because they are protestant heathens.

I sincerely don't care about what women do if they are faithful. But of course if they work they are expected to pay their share.

To be honest I just prefer to be a 'house husband' and be the one ruling the home like a general while shaping the kids in my image.

I would ask her about this.

We should send him lots of gifts as peace-offerings.
Namely, extremely greasy, sugar-filled gifts.

(nice)
didn't movieblob make a video about what to eat while gaming'+

Bring back #PizzaGate by tweeting him pics of pizza, then sending the real thing to his home address?

No way, he'd go pro-gamergate. I don't want him on my side.

I fucking hate everyone with type 2 diabetes because they tainted the diabetes term and makes people believe I have diabetes because I was a filthy fat pig.

I have diabetes type 1 and hypotiroidism, so I didn't just lost 30 kilos in 2 months, I also harmed my eyes and when my insulin problem was solved I gained those 30 kilos in 2 months.

Help me god.

Clearly, she's insane.

Doubt she ever donated a single drop of blood.

That's another good answer.

a little off topic shit
**Femfreq made an extra life marathon stream played for over 24 hours and made $1300…
The same woman(now team) that made 160k for a few videos about games and 200k fo fewer videos about reporting history wrong manage to make even less then small cancer channels do.**

Go to your options, customize formatting, and check the "ML" box

I see the pedophile is still polluting this thread with his faggotry.

Gawker to pay $750,000 for another defamation case

archive.is/VzE4w

"Student speaker removed by force by Hillary staffer in the middle of speech about Hillary being owned by corporations, banks"

The guy says he was assaulted by the Clinton security guard on the way out too.
archive.is/yA3hX

It's only free speech when you say what we allow you to want to say.

Makes up for Gawker & Hogan settling in the end for far less money, so glad to see gawker still getting burned

Tomorrow and every day after are going to be insane.

why would anyone trust a spider?

He did get doubles you know.

That wasn't a warning. It was a threat

Does this look untrustworthy?

Post an image you want to spread if Trump wins.

Post a resolution you want to make if Hilliary wins.

>>>/facebook/

Save for a few aggressive species of spiders such as the black widow and the brown recluse, most spiders are actually really chill.

Totally not a spider the post

Looking forward to shitposting cucks to meltdown once they fail to completely stop us in time for Trump's victory? Although in one of the threads, a few good points about namefagging and off topic shitposting were raised. I know we have our dry spells, but I hope we'll cut down on those soon.

Oh come on it's been years since someone died from a spider bite. They're not that lethal. Look at that fluff man, it's so cute.

The elections nightmare is almost over.

Tomorrow we will be in a new world of diversity and social justice.

Ready your exit bags.

It won't end tomorrow.

It's just going to get better. If Trump wins, god it's going to be fun.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a suicide wave along with riots after the elections.

Even if the odds look bleak since the corruption runs deep and the election could very well be rigged, keep your spirits high and don't give up. We didn't last for over 2 years just lose and we will come out triumphant even if we have to meme it into happening.

You know what they say: It's always darkest right before dawn.

Daily reminder you aren't fucking Anthony Burch.

NTR fetish is disgusting you cuck.

I'm certainly not having intercourse with Burch either.

Every Trump supporter I know (myself included) are surrounded by an air of hopelessness. Everyone says Hillary will win. If she does, the goons will all celebrate. They'll be dunking on GG. I think I'll stay away from twitter for a few weeks. Maybe even this thread.

But cucks don't have sex. That's the thing.

The elections aren't GG though, the important thing about them is how the whole circus served to plummet trust in the media.

I think we should capitalize on this to shit on journos as hard as possible, after all, does anybody still care about a dialog with journos at this point? I've been in burn-it-all mode for about a year now.

Aren't liberals tired of writing the speech of their enemies?

I can't even vote and I still would even if 99% of the country votes for Clinton.
Don't be such a defeatist fuck.

I think you don't realize all sides, whether they're for trump, for hillary, or against both of them, share that hopelessness. For different reasons, but all think that "shit, we might lose something extremely important".
But I doubt any Hillary voter these days has any hope of anything but to defeat trump; whereas, you have numerous trump supporters who DO hope that the world will get better thanks to Trump.
At this point not even Hillary voters think she'll be a great president that'll save the world. But lots of Trump voters definitely do think Trump will change the world and make it a better place.

>Which was a front for communism in Brazil
Why the fuck is everything tying back to fucking Communists?

Damn straight.

twitter.com/RepKClark/status/790198636973928448?lang=en

Eh, I agree with you on nailing the journalists for this, though.

You know, I've never seen an in-office president or prime minister outright saying during election campaign that x can't/shouldn't be president. Maybe it's happened before but I don't know.

But I feel like Obama should be neutral until the very end, after the election result.

Are you filtering my posts or something? Hillary voters sincerely believe (or are brainwashed to believe, looking at it from another POV) that defeating Trump at the vote will save the world. >11174846

You might have missed the small detail where Clinton will be setting up an entire department on Women in Tech, and it'll cover the video games industry. Guess literally who's going to be in in it and what it's all about?

I have zero pity for these people at this point, i haven't had it for a long time, how long ago was it that they talked about bringing back gas chambers for us? It just kept fucking going. My life may be shit but at least i can watch them go even fucking lower than me

I'm not filtering your posts dear, I think you're misunderstanding : yes, they think defeating trump is necessary but none of them thinks Clinton herself, as an individual, will actually save the world or make america a great country or whatever. They just think they have to elect her, or at best they think she'll do as good as obama. They don't take her as a reason to "hope" is my point. They see her as a reason to "at least not kill myself" at best.

Huh, typo'ed . My bad.

Do you have the link of that aGGro White House aide mentioned in the CONLeaks?

I don't really know what the fuck those guys are trying. I mean it is very possible that this whole crap is just reverse psychology and they want us to vote trump by making it look like the underdog wins even thought everyone tried to stop him. Or maybe they really just hate him a lot.

Anyway, I don't agree with everything he says, like I am against all kind of torture but I think he is a pretty decent guy for the future of the usa. Also Obama said that he is against guantanamo and he didn't do shit against it.

Besides Clark? Ah, I should've saved it in a separate folder. It should be in a /gamergatehq/ thread on the leaks.

Hi GG, it's my birthday today and I will bake some cookies and play vidya. later I will cook a steak (m. rare) and lastly work a night shift. I will celebrate it with family when time comes up.
I hope you are having a great day anons.

I already skimmed and couldn't find it. Slightly bad news, Clark's running unopposed in the election. Wonder how she'll take the news in a Trump victory.

(checked)

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday.

Is this Kek's way to say "Happy birthday"?

Happy birthday, user. Relax today. Have ara.

Happy birthday tripsboy ! Hope I could join you for a nice steak, haven't enjoyed one in a while. Take care.

Happy birthday.
What kind of cookies?
You working election night, night shift like I am? I'm kind of looking forward to hear all the people complain about the election while coming in for their booze.

harpybarfdy
May Kek smile upon your life.

Whatever Clitoris sets up will be an extension of what's already going on, she's not even a feminist, just a snake capitalizing on the trendy religion

Retarded but oh so good.

Thanks everybody!

I'm a swefag

To me they just look… wrong. My brain doesn't register them as titties.

Bloated blubber tumors.

You talk like foreigners don't obsess over our elections regardless of where they live.

grattis

Is this guy a fucking retard or is he actually splitting the money with her?

tack, ska baka negerbollar som ska ätas på jobbet

You don't seem to realize that a thousand bucks is jackshit to do anything with her life, and that if it's funny, who cares. Are you dense ? The butthurt remains gorgeous and if it includes yours then it's even better.

It's the victimbux equivalent of ironic shitposting.

You realize she's going to make another video about this "harassment" which will lead to more ebin trells giving her money to shitpost at her, right?

how much does paypal take from a $1 donation?

A tripfag being a fucking mongoloid, what a surprise.

Whoever this faggot is, I want to smash him with a 2 by 4.

I wish I could be baking today, but can't due to school.
Here are my suggestions for Ongoing Discussions:
- infogalactic.com/info/GamerGate
- thegg.net/opinion-editorial/censored-gaming-is-being-censored-on-youtube/
- twitter.com/kincannon_show

yeah they really are all retarded, that h3br3w guy wanted to prove that she is only doing it for the money, which everybody already knew and all the other niggers are just retarded.

I'm sure this'll totally happen. Or maybe the joke will have stopped being funny and it won't happen again.
What this implies is that if they make another vid about her, people won't find it funny anymore, because they already know she's dumb enough to double-down.
It's just like revolution 60 : pretty much every single one of this game's buyers were GG people who played the game to make fun of it.

I checked the fundraiser, there are like 5 actual donators, the rest are hidden names, which means they shitposted, she hid their names and kept their cash.

Le reddit army sure showed her!

archive.is/WKagM

I'll fucking take things that NEVER fucking happened for 100$

I never answer the phone but for some reason, I assumed this person was having an emergency so I answered.

I was there the first day, h3br3w's donation was like on page 3, after that it continued to like 8 pages with 1€ donations. She has now made most of them anonymous but it wasn't anonymous yesterday or whenever this whole shit happened.

In the end this once again proved that reddit is fucking retarded and e celebs have gay fans. Same with all the other youtubers, they all have faggot fans.

See, this is precisely why these cocksuckers need to shut the fuck up about games. They're children.
The entire article can be shortened as "I want people who hate videogames to love videogames"
Why the fuck should you give a shit what people who HATE VIDEOGAMES think of videogames ? Do you goddamn forcefeed a book to people who hate reading ? If someone isn't into running do you start pushing them down the stairs so they finally start using their legs ?
No. You show them why you love something, and if they still don't want it, they fucking deal with the fact they're tasteless faggots who don't get why games (or books or running or whatever it is you claim you love) are great.

If you fall in love with someone and your friends aren't in love with that person too it doesn't fucking make that someone any less amazing or lovable. It just means they don't like your lover. Who gives a flying shit.
If all you care about regarding your passion is how much people who HATE what you like care for it, then you don't fucking love it, you just use it as a potential validation road.
And if you don't love videogames why the fuck should we give the slightest shit about your opinion on videogames.

This is the kind of shit I'd expect from a p4r article. RIP by the way.

Since we are in the last hundred posts, anyone got some novels idea to read? Something not cucked. I am finishing Wheel of Time and need something else to read.

Cus Clintion = China

She pretty much pressured the spic governments to let out its marxist terrorists from the 70's

Read the original Frankenstein, then consider the Father-Son/Master-Slave dualism. Quite interesting.

A Neuromancer is fine, too.

Also, the Decline and Fall of Practically Everything by Will Cuppy is pretty funny.

I'd propose a few things but they're mostly europeans. Something from Zweig will always be a masterpiece, and Stendhal did things out of this world. Flaubert is very classical but honestly they're some of the most powerful stories of love and passion.

fucking kill me

this is one of the worst articles I've ever read. To the point where I'm thinking that these game hating friends of hers don't exist.

Your cousin doesn't like game of thrones, no fighting, dragons and sorcery.

What game do you recommend? Skyrim.

Also, you say your friends describe REALLY COOL THINGS, but you don't say what they are. Either because a) they didn't describe anything or b) you don't want to say what they described because you KNOW there would be games like what they described. You want to make it look like the games they want don't exist.

I've read Flaubert in college (i'm a native french speaker) it was Madame Bovary and Reve d'Enfer. I'll look into the others, thanks.

I'm getting sick of the whole wyoming in gaming bullcrap.

Education sentimentale is one of my favourite books. Never read rêve d'enfer though, should try it out.
If you can read french then get into poetry too. Cyrano de Bergerac remains the best book I've ever read, and Elsa by Aragon should be illegal by how insane it is.

but vagina can't be wrong user. only penis can be wrong and are all the time unless it on a girl then it's more right than a vagina, unless that vagina is on a man then it's equal to the penis on a woman.

GOD I'M SO FUCKING HYPED FOR THE SALT TOMORROW

The question is whose.

There has been too much resources and money spent om Hilary so they could leave it to the plebs to legitimately decid e the next president. She is most likely going to wind, fairly or not.

Though, if Trump win, the salt will be legendary.

If only half of what Holla Forums says about Soros-made voting machines is true, Hillary is almost guaranteed to win.

They already decided on the results.

I would appreciate it but it looks like I missed you. Is the number VoIP? Because it looks like Google has all of them blacklisted.

This fucking guy showed up in my notifications after I showed how fucking stupid that article was
twitter.com/Danbojones
archive.is/YUsTq
archive.is/iI16B

Also, ew cooties

Oh, look, a faggot.

What are the DP sisters going to do to Viv!?

It's official:

Everytime a male feminist whines on how "sexist" and "unrealistic" women in video games are seems to have some suppressed homosexual tendencies. Like for real.

Live up to their name: DP her

trash
not really it looks good but be more careful next time

False. They have rape tendencies. Or a rapist past.

This, or worse, as of today most male feminist have been outes as horrible people. They think they can shield themselves by embracing feminism but as soon as it gets out they get dropped. Look at Faraci.

These people lives are mostly online and their propension to tweet everything they think alwaya come back to bite them in the ass sooner or later.

I don't get it

Looks like somebody needs more Loomis.

Red rocket?

Thats a really good explanation from an old normalfag intellectual. He should be told about Holla Forums and The Ogdoad.

Happy Birthday, user.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press
☑ Triggering Blizzcon
☑ is actually the FBI

Moshi Mosh?

Giruda desu~

DELETE THIS

Bread's in the oven, begin shitposting to seven-hundo.

BUILD A WALL AROUND PLANET EARTH AND MAKE THE ALIENS PAY FOR IT

I'm gonna miss this election

I'm gonna miss Trump's shittalking.

I honestly wouldn't mind him doing stand-up, that bit is hilarious.

COMMENCE SHITPOSTING

Remember to vote

But have you baked a bread?

Yeah, I've baked plenty. I know not to fuck up the formatting.

Well, yeah, him getting elected would bring the banter to a more global scale, I'm just saying.

But can you do it without getting ding donged by the 'doing it for no monetary compensation' brigade?

Nice dubs.
And, yes.

So, GG, when do we hand hold and headpat

When trump wins

Right now..

What are the actual odds that Hillary will take us to war?

That's some Podesta level filth right there.

90%. The other 10% is if Putin nukes us before she gets the chance to start.

WW3 is the plan to stop burgers from kicking off a civil war.

Can't Putin only nuke San Francisco?

If anything, he should start with Sweden.

happy birthday user! Enjoy your trips!

If he has to do it, first one needs to go square for Comet Ping Pong.

The entire west coast, New York, Chicago, Boston, if all these were hit simultaneously, it'd be acceptable.

happy birthday user! Enjoy your trips!>>11176111

Does Putin have a twitter? Can we all plead with him to nuke san francisco?

twitter.com/PutinRF_Eng

I think this may be Putin's official twitter, but it's not verified. But then, lefties hate the russians so I wouldn't be surprised if twitter simply wouldn't verify him.

I say if Hillary wins we all ask Putin to nuke San Francisco.

…please tell me the picture on the right is a shop

twitter.com/KremlinRussia_E

I think this is the account to contact.

Yeah, its a joke on

Next thread needs to be "Dawn of the final day 24 hours remain" edition.

What did they trap that sign with?

How'd you know?

Yes a shit shoop.
I apologize for the poor quality.

electrical current

Are you saving your shitposts for the next thread or something?

The guy sounds like he's autistic.

I'm normally posting way more but I'm shaken with pure soul crushing dread about tomorrow.

Also, I said I'd kill myself if Hillary wins. I'm a man of my word.

He's trying to take down a sign that offends him, of course he's fucking autistic

LOL

I'm scared too, but remember, even if Hillary wins, life goes on, and there will be shit hitting the fan if she wins, after all this shit with wikileaks, after all this shit about spirit cooking, after all this shit about Soros rigging the machines, there is no way everyone in the states will take that result lying down.

>tfw texas so he's probably clinched us anyways
It almost feels like christmas eve

God damn it, you should vote anyway.

Well user If you die then we'll remember you as one of our fallen brothers.

Why

Wins or "wins"? There is a difference, even if it is minuscule, user.

Yeah, i know, i fucking hate myself
But then again everything her campaign is doing doesn't exactly scream "i'm ahead!"
They couldn't even get half the people trump gets by throwing a giant fucking concert for free

Fresh Bread

This is giving me feels user, please stop.

Step up your game, son. Remember that people will back you up on these dire moments, your family, your friends, us anons, you're not alone.

Just do it you faggot, or else you risk ending up like the Brexit Remain supporters that were so sure they'd win they'd stayed in for referendum day.

> Also, I said I'd kill myself if Hillary wins. I'm a man of my word.

You would be leaving your friends in arms behind, you know. This is no more dignified than leaving for Canada.

Remember that the Left believes that if Trump loses, then they've dodged the proverbial bullet and it's all over forever. They're wrong, but if you aren't alive to be a thorn in their side for the next national happening then you are helping them be right.

I'm assuming you must be in really, really shitty circumstances that make you want to say this. Maybe you really are going to suffer if Trump loses. If you don't think you can keep up the fight on the 9th, then prioritize your own life and keep a low profile politically. Tell people you don't have strong political/social justice/whatever opinions. Or go into disguise by clothing yourself with the opinions of your cohort if that's what it takes to survive.

Sometimes the virtuous path for a man is to stay low in his foxhole until his buddies can retake the overwhelmed position.

700!
WHO'S MAKING THE BREAD!?