What does Holla Forums think of the Banksy of vidya videos?

What does Holla Forums think of the Banksy of vidya videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5wIIwBL784
youtube.com/watch?v=5vZCZh5cb6s
youtube.com/watch?v=y2vCko6V4pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is okay, but because he is popular now i'll pretend that i hate him.

Shit taste, great videos

he's alright

He's pretty alright, though his fans are pretty retarded. If you read the comments, most of them miss out on some points, and just blindly agree to whatever he says just to not look like an idiot. I'd also wish that he'd stop getting shilled so hard here. If anything, I think TurboButtons deserves more attention.

he's pretty good.

Seems like he'd browse Holla Forums

kill yourself. whoever this guy is, retarded redditors like you made him into a meme

He's definitely great.
youtube.com/watch?v=d5wIIwBL784
youtube.com/watch?v=5vZCZh5cb6s
youtube.com/watch?v=y2vCko6V4pQ

Also Mark Brown/Game Maker's Toolkit is really good too.

So what channel is it? Can't give an opinion if I don't know what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio

So what makes him "Banksy"

He made the video with Todd Howard and Tell Me Lies in the background

banksy is a #sodeepmannn Holla Forums cuck

u drew a picture of a soldier with a flower, incredible

I like that he focuses on the subject rather than creating a personality
though it puts me off he is often treated like a personality as if it's in everyone's nature to do so, I'd rather his videos be invoked when there's a demand for it like when someone asks why a game is shit, rather than making another thread with the sole purpose of broadcasting the fact that another CrowbCat video has been uploaded, that's just missing the point

it's like getting all hyped up over someone who uploads vidya soundtracks, it's not the person that matters, but rather what he shows

Pretty solid channel. One of the least cancerous vidya channels that's semi-popular.

I bet you fighted for israel, lol.

Thanks, I'm laughing at this Nu Male Sky video at least. Also thanks for the turbo button video about Dmc.

Hopefully hes still working on it

Fuck off.

Sure smells like cuckchan in here

No one checks my dubs, so I have to check them myself.
Also:
You're right about one thing, it sure does smell like cuckchan in here.

Absolutely shameful.

This is just embarassing
You have to go back
>>>/cuckchan/

holy shit, this guy made the I would really prefer if you'd be quiet clip i saw like a year ago, fucking great shit

This is place is cancer

Know why Banksy is able to graffiti entire apartment complex walls without being caught? Because he works for the government making propaganda. His graffiti tends to be garbage promoting taking rapefugees into Europe.

who that payne!

Focuses on obvious shit like downgrades and general glitches but doesn't offer any solution to how shitty games are in terms of gameplay. He plays it too safe and doesn't try to provoke thought. He doesn't attack shit like MOBA/esports autism and he doesn't go after the type of faggot that thinks Fallout/Witcher 3/*insert reddit gotyay here* is what gaming SHOULD be.