Post videos from Orwellian kinos. This one has spoilers if you haven't seen the movie

Post videos from Orwellian kinos. This one has spoilers if you haven't seen the movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ah8mhDW6Shs
hooktube.com/watch?v=Kr7AONv3FSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this Orwellian kino?
hooktube.com/watch?v=ah8mhDW6Shs

It's definitely Orwellian but I think it was unintentional Orwellianism

Of course I have read him and Huxley.

If Winston could smash the TV

You didn't or you wouldn't be calling Harry Potter "Orwellian".

I would because I've seen the movies. Keep crying it's funny.

Essential Orwellian Hotheadkino

It's not Orwellian at all mate, stop trying to gaslight Holla Forums into thinking it is.
Perhaps reddit falls for it but we don't. Stop embarrassing yourself.

But there is
But there is
But there is
But there is

There isn't. All you have is a corrupt authoritarian ministry.

you got it all wrong, from that list its:
here is evidence
he who must not be named
ministry of magic antics
ministry of magic antics and coverups

that becomes draconian

Not a crime, they don't name him because they fear naming him will make him powerful. It's the complete opposite to 1984, where the government fears their tyranny being called out.
This is what Orwellian euphemisms are like
huh?
huh?
That's not what doublethink means. You didn't read Orwell.

Not them but did you read the books and watch the movies at all?

meant for

but voldemort IS the government. the ministry of magic emplaced it to avoid suspicion and to keep voldemort talk to a minimum

Yeah. There was people snitching and shit but that's too broad to be called Orwellian.

After the Death Eaters seize power.

and right before the death eaters seized power the ministry went full blown doublethink to prevent chaos

lol
doublethink isn't something an institution does, it's something an individual does. It's the suppression of cognitive dissonance while holding two contradictory beliefs at the same time.

i think you need to go back to middle school sweetie

Yes, like being a vegeterian and a soyboy, but at the same time being a the fuhrer of the third Reich and literally Hitler.

Sorry I can't post a 2 hour clip

That's not what doublethink means.
Doublethink is more like calling yourself a libertarian and saying a Jew should bake a nazi cake if asked or go to jail

Nice try. You're wrong though.

That's because it would show he's using it as a buzzword without knowing what it means. He posted a pic with some authoritarian imagery to pretend it's Orwellian.

So you admit Harry Potter isn't orwellian?

So it's ok that Hitler wanted soyboys to be the master race?

what the hell happened?

Fake news, soy wasn't even widely cultivated back then. It was mostly an Asian thing.
Nazism is shit tier tho.

You got filtered.
1>3>2

3 was prophetical
"Perception of reality becomes reality". What happens a few months after the finale? MEW's husband is reported by the media to have sent death threats to her and Ewan McGregor.
"This is a true story", the intros to the episodes said. And we effectively live in the age of fake news and post-truth. Truth and fiction intertwine like threads of the same fabric.

Is there anything more kino than Italian cinema from the 70s and 80s?
This film has Florinda Bolkan in it, who also worked with Lucio Fulci in some gialli.
I'll post a highly stylized modern Orwellian kino later, one that raises eyebrows on how much personal information we give away without realizing it in the era of social media.

No, but Hitler was shilling it so hard in Europe that it was known as the "nazi bean".

which one?

BRAVO NOAH

Did you not see Helga Albrecht and the peasants tormenting Yuri after his conversation with Paul Marrane? He's the one that killed them.

Fargo is shit

The bowling alley scene was pure surreal Coen goodness with a supernatural, almost Lynchian twist on it

No it was a hack job television show

Seems like you were the one who got filtered by the UFO shenanigans
2>1>3

DUDE FANTASY KINO LAMO
YEA IVE SEEN A TON OF FILMS

Did anyone else catch that Michael Stuhlbarg is playing a character named Sy, when he also appeared in A Serious Man directed by the Coens, where his character was essentially cuckolded by another character named Sy, who is played by Fred Melamed, who played Howard Zimmerman the sleazy producer?

Was the fat jew producer Harvey Weinstein?

OF COURSE

The episode takes place in the 60s but maybe it was an allegory, like M*A*S*H being about the Korean War on the surface while it was more of an allegory of Vietnam.

I saw it but there was nothing Orwellian about that trash. Not that you can't have Orwellian trash, there's the reality show "Big Brother" for example which is an example of both things.

DUDE I HAVE AUTISM AND CAN"T STOP LMAO

DUDE HARRY POTTER ISN"T GOOD BECAUSE MY NO FRIEND AUTISTIC ASS THAT HAS SHIT TASTE IN WOMEN AND FILMS SAYS SO

There was you dickshit, im not the only one ITT to say so.

DUDE I MAKE ACOUSTIC AUTISTIC PINK FLOYD COVERS ON YOUTUBE THAT NO ONE LISTENS TO
DUDE HARRY POTTER IS ORWELLIAN FANTASYKINO LMAO

?

How depressing. Almost as bad as this.
This is honestly and without a doubt the most depressing scene I've ever seen. In anything. Even the ending of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest doesn't compare.
20 years of doublethink, for what?

Harry Potter isn't Orwellian, but your denial of reality is, Zachary.

13th floor

literally Matrix for patricians
Inception ripped it off btw

Proles aren't people, Winston

You know it's true, plebs got filtered by 13th floor. Matrix has orwellian elements to it btw.

And Nolan lifted the whole "if you get killed in this virtual layer you go to the previous one" idea from 13th floor.

pic related kek

Pretty much any documentary on modern America and UK

Widespread thought control? Check
Invasive police state? Check
Rounding up people for wrongthink? Check

sounds like jrundf's america tbh

As someone who's been to jail, this one always hits me hard. It makes me aware of me trying to deny that I've ruined my life due to poor choices.

Not a video but a great Orwellian kino.

Not just Orwellian but also top tier action balekino.

Then there's TDK which is Orwellian capeshit with Bale in it - hooktube.com/watch?v=Kr7AONv3FSg

I can't believe the most literally Orwellian kino hasn't been posted yet

Sure Ill include the best colored movie in this category.

Remenmber if you are the rare case this applies:

Its Not Paranoia If They're Really After You

/ourgal/ and Best Emma

She's sooo cool
😀

I'm surprised Brazil and Gattaca haven't been mentioned yet.

That's Huxlian, I was going to post it to troll with the caption "don't mind me, just posting a Huxlian kino in your Orwellian thread"

I thought with Huxley the dystopia comes from the people being so distracted and drugged up they forget about the tyranny they live in? In Gattaca they don't appeared to be drugged up and live in some form of authoritarianism with the genetic manipulation being a side project.

Eugenics plays a huge role in both though. But yes, they were drugged up.

Admit it, you liked TDK or wouldn't be mentioning it

I'm delivering after a whole day but here it is

>>>/cuckchan/

forgot file

Ironic that you got triggered about me Nerve when it's actually Orwellian and kino unlike your kiddie flick, specially when you got doxxed the same way people in Nerve were.
The difference is that in Nerve people were dared by watchers to do stuff and you're laughed at for your autism instead.
The Nerve game was like a modern gladiator arena but you're part of the modern freak show that are cows.

about me posting Nerve

If you didn't snitch, that is

Brazil has been mentioned, Harry Potter took inspiration from it

Please kill yourselfs. Dave Franco is a jew.

It gets spookier, Nerve was being made before the Blue Whale Challenge surfaced.
You should have spoilered that second post btw.

lol
she nailed it, a confused girl waking up from being knocked out and she finds herself trapped in a shipping container.

Honorary Aryan. Stay triggered.

Orwellian kino coming though

Is this b8?

and the emmafag ruins yet another thread with his autism

I don't see it ruined, the hotpockets deleted his post shilling Harry Potter

She can't even cry without looking like she's acting

Ever seen a girl crying because she knows she screwed up and because she's in physical pain?

Oh, Zachary…

Have a pic from Billionaire Boys Club btw

ruined the whole movie for me tbh

brilliant ending

I'm still wondering if it was saliva, semen or what. Absolutely disgusting, you'd think the writers wouldn't be so tasteless.

Brilliant as always.

lol, delete was the word
Fucking phone dictionaries

Hand over the delegates, Zach

h-hey, you're not supposed to be that good

Wonder why they cut this one out.

Best Bond right there.
Also reminder that he's a feeder.

What kind of kids movie is rated R and cut for a pg 13

The kind of movie targeted to people aged 13

You dumb or something? You ever actually go to the movies?

Is that actual real life footage?

The kind that the producers want preteens to be able to watch because the 16+ audience is very meager.

No user the kid that is for 13+ which includes 20s and 30s as a big draw for a huge franchise.

MR. Adults do go to see capeshit and star wars but they never would see harry potter

Colbert is truly orwellian kino, in the same way as Sarkeesian. His show is basically "two minutes of hate" but much longer.

His audience are like trained dogs, I kid you not. Same with le current year man. Check out this video.

Jeez I feel terrible that I used to watch that guy.

well, the good news is that you stopped

What does that have to do with anything?

The Colbert Report is still comedy kino.

Checked
Someone post the episode where he's talking to a Putin and Trump cartoon

This one? Hooktube because fuck giving that faggot more views

Wow, he went full shut it down bad goyim on them

I know I'm going to get flak, but that movie sucked

Oh no no no, friend. You've been away from Holla Forums far too long. That golden age has passed. All we have is

you forgot

kek that's actually good

I had completely forgotten about this masterpiece