Meet the best actor of a whole generation

Meet the best actor of a whole generation

Hearing Americans trying to pronounce her name is funny.

Irish girls are so slutty, they can't help it.

I fucking wish

is that ciara?

Do you have any money or heroin?

Yup.

I would totally waifu her if she wasn't such a degenerate junie

Oh, so yer talking about Dub lasses?
They're right whores, but they've got small tits, no ass and they're loaded to the brim with disease.

He's talking about the one in the pics, used to go to r9k I think

Here's the quick rundown:
-Girl starts posting on Holla Forums at 14

-Starts giving out nudes on omegle and posting some around the internet

-Starts her drug use with benzos. This goes on to heroin, pot, meth, glue, aerosol cans, cocaine and booze

-Has an on again off again boyfriend who routinely dumps her for "being crazy". At 15 they're fucking and she sucks him off routinely in public places.

-She cuts and has attempted suicide

-Attempts to sell drugs at her private school, is kicked out and has to go to a public school, is bullied there, it's 50% black, starts fucking older men and black guys.

-Rotates through all the chan sites starting with halfchan, then Holla Forums, then masterchan and krautchan. She ends up spending most of her time in halfchan's /r9k/ as this is the place most accepting of her and she finds the most beta orbiters.

-Starts a chatroom, this is where most of her dubious exploits are recorded. She goes to chan sites to try to seduce beta orbiters who she then mocks and drains money from.

-She'll routinely say she's depressed and people should give her money. She sells nudes, piss videos, used panties and in at least one instance a lollipop that was inside her vagina.

-Despises her orbiters, sometimes sells them other girls panties out of spite.

-Boyfriend dumps her for good when he finds out she gave nudes to a black guy online.

-She threatens to kill herself if he won't say he loves her. Threatens to go to the police and claim he raped her since she's underage.

-Her braces come off and her teeth are rotten along with now having massive bags under her eyes.

-The depression is real

-Wealthy israeli orbiter flies to her house, hangs out with her, she fucks him, gives him nudes, promises to fly to rome with him, but actually drains him of money and posts online about what an autistic loser he is, so he drops more nudes.

Real tl;dr:

How long ago was this?
How was she not banned for distributing CP?

She's not good at all

I want her to snort coke off my cock so bad

A microcosm of the male hierarchy

So Holla Forums claimed another girl's decency and corrupted her into complete degeneracy?

A decent girl is not corruptible.

ACT

Lies

there is no such thing as a "decent girl"
all females are evil creatures. decency, loyalty and honor are all foreign concepts to one; their first instinct in life is selfish and hedonistic desires. look at how often a woman will cheat their man who is providing for her and loves her if he EVER shows his humanity or weaknesses even once; women have no humanity and can't relate.
its funny how the stereotype is that all men just want meaningless sex and women want romance and emotional connections when in reality its the other way around.

tldr women are shit, and only good for sex. never waste your time on a women who doesnt love you more than you love her.

who

You need soy.

Go back to /r9k/

Holla Forums is a melting pot of Holla Forums /r9k/ and Holla Forums

hello white knight.
all women will cheat on their man if he's anything less than Chad, that's a fact.

and /soyboys/

>>>/soyboys/

I guess I must be a Chad then.

Pro tip: Chads can get cheated on when they are with pure sluts

Correct

Shows how fucking stupid you are. /r9k/ only exists because they didn't get enough soy and probably because they weren't raised by single mothers either. There's a reason they're all still single, women don't want to go anywhere near toxic masculinity.

true

I'/r9k/ permavirgins are the product of parents who were over 40 when they had children

is she capable of portraying emotions with her face like this?

Yeah Elliot Rodger was a true macho alpha.
/r9k/ is a bunch of hapa soyboys with low testosterone

He was, and so is /r9k/, THEY are the true chads and alphas, ordinary roasties simply can't get to their level.

He was the supreme gentleman after all. Too good for those sluts.

Why is she so perfect, bros?

potato genetics

or like this?

holy shit. maybe Bliss was intentionally paying homage to that guy?

She isn't. She's devoid of any charm and completely sounds retarded and looks like a freak way way way too often. She's a fucking cuntbag.

Literally perfect. Wife material.

I disagree with your political views, but appreciate your taste in women

It's just a reaction pic

So who would you chose who has the qualities Saoirse lacks - according to you?

People who aren't fucking irish planks

wow great argument fagtron, you surely convinced me with those hot opinions

what are you even doing here? >>>/reddit/

Reddit is home of the alt right cucks and nazi soyboys

this tbh

Hitler was also a soyboy tbh

this, nazism is for retard, smart people like me know the greatest ideology is anarchic centrism

It surely smells of soy infused hapas in here