NSA deleted surveillance data it pledged to preserve

The agency tells a federal judge that it is investigating and 'sincerely regrets its failure.'

archive.is/iOYxK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A person does it?

(((pure coincidence)))

Huh. How about that.

>ever.
lies.

What does an NSA employee look like? What does a CIA employee look like? Where are these people? Why am I in the same country as these people? Why don't they come say hello to their fellow citizens? They are there to protect me, right? Im gonna set up my own big brother that just watches nsa and CIA employees because I said so. If they have a problem with this they are paranoid.

Am I in my subconscious or something what the fuck where are these faggots? Come on over and hang out pussies! I'm bored. Let's hear your agenda! We are in the same country, so we are allies, right? Come have a chat faggots! Send Obama here! He's a real person right? Seriously what the fuck happened? Did AI kill all of you? These are simple questions.

What is that place? There's all that empty land, straight up dirt, between where people park and the facility. I don't get it.

It's a giant taxpayer funded basement for peeping toms.

Laughable.

Not sure about the NSA employees, but I have word from a trustworthy source that the CIA agents look like niggers and they glow in the dark. This same source says that the best way of dealing with glow in the dark CIA niggers is to run them over with your car.

Looks like data center to me

If the courts weren't kiked, the judge would immediately slap the NSA with an injunction to cease all operations until the matter was sorted out legally. Then charges for lying under oath would be levelled at these fuckers.

And once again nothing will be done about this.

its a mystery

Yeah it's shitty, imagine how smug they must feel, punching up the cashier at the store who gave them lip.

It sickens me.

That’s not going to save you.

criminally underrated post

Don't worry, israel has a copy of every single bit of information collected in western countries.
Just shoot bibi an email I'm sure he will do you a solid and send you copies of anything you "accidentally deleted tm"

All data is backed up in the facilities in Australia.

There is nothing I detest more than the foul stench of lies.

Ode de Jew

Jokes on you, everybody lies.

Just because it’s possible for you to break in doesn’t mean you should.

If you really want to fight be a man and challenge me without the tech.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday said he signed into law a bill renewing the National Security Agency's warrantless internet surveillance program, sealing a defeat for digital privacy advocates.

"Just signed 702 Bill to reauthorize foreign intelligence collection," Trump wrote on Twitter, referring to legislation passed by the U.S. Congress that extends Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

The law renews for six years and with minimal changes the National Security Agency (NSA) program, which gathers information from foreigners overseas but incidentally collects an unknown amount of communications belonging to Americans.

It was about foreign surveillance on illegal immigrants, funny though soon as Obama leaves democrats try crying for muh privacy as if they gave a fuck during NSA scandal.

Get the fuck out namefag.

(((minimal changes)))
Uh huh.

Pretty obvious here that the officer in charge should be tried for destroying evidence. Certainly there are logs as to who did the deletion.