183 Democrats voted AGAINST bill to care for babies that survive abortion

==' “This bill states simply that if a baby is born after a failed abortion attempt, he or she should be given the same medical care as a baby born any other way. In line with our longstanding commitment to empower women, mothers will never be held criminally accountable. However, doctors who fail to provide medical care to newborns will be held criminally accountable. There is absolutely no ambiguity here. This is about protecting babies who are born and alive, and nobody should be against that.”

The bill would amend existing U.S. law to “prohibit a health care practitioner from failing to exercise the proper degree of care in the case of a child who survives an abortion or attempted abortion.” '==

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_political_orientation#Heritability
google.gr/search?q=political orientation is hereditary&oq=political orientation is hereditary&aqs=chrome..69i57.7319j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
news.gallup.com/poll/14515/teens-stay-true-parents-political-perspectives.aspx
google.gr/search?biw=1280&bih=844&ei=67hiWt-6MZLKkwXhqa2YDQ&q=political orientation parents &oq=political orientation parents &gs_l=psy-ab.3…6173.6173.0.7708.1.1.0.0.0.0.156.156.0j1.1.0….0…1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0….0.Gue7oKsX5bw
khazaria.com/brookcv.html
lepantoinstitute.org/abortion/former-satanist-i-performed-satanic-rituals-inside-abortion-clinics/
youtu.be/1r98-33BrMk
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4712/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't get away with trying to shut off kikes blood sacrifice.

Move over newborns there's brown people that need our help.

So individual women can now dictate whether a born citizen lives or dies.
If she wants the child, it's a "baby" and everyone sends her "so sorry for your tragic loss" Hallmark cards if there's a problem in labor. If she doesn't want it then it's just a "parasite" or "blob of cells".
If she kills it through abortion, it's a "medical procedure", but if a man kills it without her permission and a medical license, then it's capital murder.
Total lies, pictures related.

wew

Cuck shit, but that's not why Democrats are opposing it.

You have to bear in mind that for it to be considered white, it can only happen via a white-on-white pairing. I know you probably see aborting coal-burner spawn as a net positive, as I would in the short term, but the option to fall back to contraception then abortion is what enables such tremendously dysgenic sexual pairings as you see in cases of miscegenation. By divorcing the act of its consequences you encourage it.

Fucking jews.

And the shills tell us abortion is good.

the majority of those 39% would be born to leftist parents who would raise them to vote for more leftist bullshit. i'd rather they die in in the womb than grow up to betray their own race.

I think you mean 39% would be raised by anti-white leftists who will drive them to the right.

At least Trump is fueling the pro-life sentiments. Good for him.

Liberal doublethink in action, everyone.

Let's think about this.

Pro-Death:

Pro-Life:

My answer to the abortion question will always remain, "depends on the baby". If it's a non-white or severely disabled baby, then abort the shit out of it. But aborting a healthy white baby is cold-blooded murder, period. Ultimately, I have to say that I think Pro-Life is better, even if it worsens demographics within a country, because it is inherently anti-feminist. Not to mention that the Jews are still pushing for abortion, always have been, always will, and even if most of the babies aborted are non-white while non-whites are a minority overall (thus helping demographics within the country), it still kills large numbers of white babies which brings the white race closer to extinction. It would be one thing if borders were closed and we were trying to fight a war of birthrates, but that's not the case, the non-whites are still pouring in anyway. Thus, every white baby is precious and should be protected.

I do really despise when christcucks whine about nigger abortions though, every non-white abortion is truly a profound blessing.

Personally, I'm convinced politics are largely the result of genetics. Sure it's possible to change one's mind, but in all likelyhood the worst offenders are the way they are because something is wrong with them, so if marxists stop breeding, the genes which are most likely to fall for marxism will also die out. For this reason I fully support abortion. Think about it user, these are people so defective they cannot into the most basic fundamental biological law, why not just let the problem solve itself?

this pro-death argument only works if you think the nigger will abort their spawn and then not have 10 kids at a later date to collect welfare at some later date, when they realize they will not attract an attractive rich white man who will impregnate them and thus guarantee a posh life of alimony and child support. they will then turn to the government and the fat paycheck of 10 child welfare, after they've already had 10 abortions.

the answer is to force them to pay for their children, and they will have fewer of them. take the money out of their welfare benefits. do not subsidize nigger children in the first place with welfare.

Pro-Eugenic

Are there any studies on abortion according to political affiliation? I'd bet that a large portion of the white abortions are from liberals, whom . We outbreed as it is.

You're assuming that the Africans simply wont have 5 more children after the ones they've aborted, whereas the white ones are from rare accidental pregnancies from college thots who "aren't ready to have children". Those white women will proceed to have only 1 child in her life, if she doesn't wait until shes completely sterile before shes "ready".

True. Your graph demonstrates that Whites are underrepresented in abortions while niggers are overrepresented by a factor of 2.

Now take in account that the vast majority of White abortions is performed on liberal mothers and that political orientation is largely hereditary in adulthood, then it's easy to realize that abortions are good news for the White race.

These are minority cases among liberals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_political_orientation#Heritability
google.gr/search?q=political orientation is hereditary&oq=political orientation is hereditary&aqs=chrome..69i57.7319j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I AM ALL FOR NIGGERS MUDS ANS COMMIE COAL BURNERS ABORTING ANY AND ALL OFFSPRING - WHATEVER GETS THE FREEWAY MOVING

Are you stupid? That Political Heritability shit applies to right wing/conservatives because it is a reasonable ideology, whereas leftism is insanity.

literally stopping abortion would have us overrun by niggers, you dipshit. learn to statistics

Kikes are trying to steal back our superpowers. They want to harvest the pure to destroy our memeji.

Christfag can't into genetics or statistics. Shocked. You niggers ruin everything with your fantasies.

Saging a Christian thread. Might have to go back to my old policy of voting for the least Christian candidate if you faggots keep pushing it. I'd rather this country go down in mud flames than to give your cucks an ounce of power.

You don't know how many times I've tried to explain this to these people. It's not about the numbers to them. It's about their religion. Christianity will always be anti-white because a Christian will always be a Christian first. It doesn't matter if whites eventually die out. The only thing that matters to them is the preservation of the ideology by expanding the flock. They're trying to do it through white nationalism as well as every single other means they've been using for centuries.

Christian goals:
Get power.
Cut social programs.
Cut abortion.

Why? To ensure that the next generation is dependent upon the church so they can reestablish a theocracy. They don't care about white people. They just want dependents be it muds, or nogs, or whites.

You're absolutely 100% right with everything you said. In fact, I think its even worse than that: they are twisted masochists who want to destroy everything - even life itself - to make everyone more dependent on their supposed god and hate life so much that they'll believe any bullshit as long as it provides them the promise of an afterlife. Christcuckery is anti-success, anti-vitality, anti-life and anti-civilization.

But, that aside, my point is that they were literally misinterpreting the statistics. look here:
this retard literally doesn't understand the stats posted probably went to christcuck "college"

Working overtime (((Goldbergstein)))?

And for the record, proper Christians always stood against jews and Mud-slimes. So of course (((schlomo))) chooses a belief that was formed by a group of jews.

You just get here from 4cuck?

Sure they did. That's why Christians allowed kikes to convert. Don't even know your own fucking history you disgusting pile of refuse.

The thing about stats is they aren't difficult to reason out if you know how to find proportions. No college necessary. You simply have to have a mild understanding of fractions and relationships. These fucking people can't even do that. Blacks are roughly at a 2.0 replacement rate with factoring in their abortion rates. Outlaw abortion or put policies that keep more of their niglet offspring alive = BYE BYE WHITE AMERICA, but the christfags don't care because a soul is a soul to them. Brothers in Christ! Rather my daughter marry a godly nigger than an atheist and all of that shit.

What the fuck are you talking about? What the hell is going with this board and all of the sub-80 IQ monkeys running around?

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

sddece

Not really.

news.gallup.com/poll/14515/teens-stay-true-parents-political-perspectives.aspx

google.gr/search?biw=1280&bih=844&ei=67hiWt-6MZLKkwXhqa2YDQ&q=political orientation parents &oq=political orientation parents &gs_l=psy-ab.3…6173.6173.0.7708.1.1.0.0.0.0.156.156.0j1.1.0….0…1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0….0.Gue7oKsX5bw

Found the Jew.

This is for you too

I was trying to find the quotes by Thomas and Martin Luther going on about jews. Point is, throughout history the church has been at odds with jews trying to kill and persecute them. And they have been weary of them- up until recently when your (((cousin))) started proclaiming that Satanic Worship and Christianity were the same.

Wow, you've even included that hoax cloth dated to the middle ages. No wonder Christains seem to be detached from reality. It's because they are.

Does this guy seem credible to you?
khazaria.com/brookcv.html

that's why they gave them special rights and allowed them to prey usury, for instance upon the good christian populations

kys nigger

Of course it is good for them. More abortion, less white babies born.

Don't even care. Loving mother's won't get an abortion. Rape victims, teen/college accidents, and demoj worshippers will. I don't see how it benefits anyone to force someone to raise a mistake because your feels and moral soapbox says not to. You people act like Sparta didn't do infanticide, this isn't some kike invention.
About as precious as another unwanted welfare baby

who were the dems that voted to pass it?

Changing the subject kike?

I think I have an idea.

Shall we make them eat themselves?

I agree!

Spartan infanticide was eugenic. Modern abortion is sometimes dysgenic. They are not morally equivalent.

Moloch demands his sacrifices.

Wut?

Aborting whites is dysgenic, no matter how shitty you think their political beliefs are. Aborting nigger-white off-spring encourages thots to coalburn because they get a final get out of jail free card.

This. Easily attainable abortions encourages degeneracy in multiple forms.

THAT'S MY WHOLE FUCKING POINT!!!

we need more white people born to single mother cat ladies or something

women that burn the coal are defective and keeping them in the gene pool is dysgenic

You're going to have to explain that one.

Oh no! Not our precious thots. What would we do without out thots!

Women are not to be expected to rebel against social norms. It's in their nature to submit to whoever they believe has moral authority. In a healthy society, it's men of their own race of a similar age to them. In a decadent corrupt kike-infested society it is whatever is most destructive to their people.

Believes are not strictly determined by genetics. Most people, white or otherwise, determine their beliefs not by introspection but by social norms and expectations. The whites who fall under liberalism, communism, or other sorts of cancerous beliefs are victims of the kike media and the society it has shaped. Thots, as I've explained above, are women conforming to social expectations of a fundamentally shitty society. They were not lost when they were born, but when they were raised. Imposing consequences against negative social behaviors, such as living with the results of indiscriminate promiscuity, stops that behavior from ever happening to begin with.

Hi, Christian here. Send all the niggers back to Africa and stop all food aid. God separated the races on purpose. You’re talking about zionists, not Christians. Stop using terms that a kike made up. Stop framing your life against the kike narrative. Tell the truth, always, even if it means appearing like you’re saying black is white.

Nature plays a strong role or do you think niggers are simply niggers because of nurture?
HAHAHA!
Is this a Christan fedora? I didn't know they had those!

That's why faggots are still faggots regardless of the risk of AIDS because consequences that matter to you are applicable to everyone else.

Congrats on your minority status.
This again.

You're around 20-23 years old. See if you can figure out the flaw in your reasoning.

The rest of your post is right out of the latest episode of The Daily Shoah. Caught ya you fashy goy you.

Nice job outing yourself as a TRSodomite, but believing in consequences for actions being a sufficient enforcement mechanism to stop it from happening is not exclusive to your little Holla Forums hating social club.

Most white women are smart enough to refuse to burn the coal and that is with the jewish propaganda. The ones who are stupid enough to do it do so because they are inferior due to genetics or upbringing, either is grounds for sterilization.

I'm not opposed to sterilizing the current crop of coal burners, but there needs to be an example of what not to do so that more young women don't follow in their path. Unfortunately we already have such examples, we just need to re-shape the climate to condemn and ridicule these people instead of treat them with pity or admiration like they currently get from society at large.

You done fucked up!

I really don't even know what you're talking about, but clearly you've been so thoroughly blown the fuck out that you think accusing me of being a TRSodomite is your only recourse.

Holy fuck! This reject just said that mutts are a necessity! Definitely in the 20-23 age bracket. That or he's retarded.

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

That marks the second gay picture you've posted after demonstrating that you listen to Peinovich and his buttbuddies regularly enough that you can compare arguments from their most recent podcasts to random posts on Holla Forums. You're just on a projection spree now that you're losing so bad.

Heil'd, one of the biggest forms of deception placed on the masses. Disgusting.

Natural selection is nature picking off unfit members of a species.
We exist in an environment where individuals without an inherit sense of race engage in race mixing.
If this behavior is to be bred out you must save the population from potential race mixers.
Stopping them from race mixing beyond ostracization only means they will breed more whites with the same attitude toward race.

It is like telling someone "these berries are poisonous, if you eat them you will die like those other people" and then they go ahead eating them anyways.
Preserving the worst is detrimental to the rest.

Someone is neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Also can someone make/drop a nigger edit.

Correct, but it will fall on deaf ears. Christniggers can't science because evolution is just a theory.

Conforming to social expectations, as in the case of people who are coalburners by nurture rather than nature (which is who I have reservations about sterilizing), is a eugenic behavior pattern in a proper homogenous white society and a dysgenic behavior in a kike society. Yes, for the well-being of our race, these women are maladapted for the current climate, but considering the population bottleneck the white race is in (reiterated generations of barely replacement rate breeding), I don't think we could afford to be that selective. They would make fine women in another time and in another place and their ancestors don't necessarily deserve to have their bloodline ended.

Gonna call people kikes and this push this. Bravo kiddo.

Those who lack natural instincts to raise their young properly have their nurture come from nature.
how? weeding the garden means less plants at the moment, but a future for more of those that are desired.
Evolution is not for the individual but the species. These women are a drag on the race because they are not fit while others clearly are.
Harsh environments demand selection, the weak die so the strong may survive. The preservation of the white race means maintaining and improving the blood not saving every featherless biped with white skin.

It has fuckall to do with child-rearing when you have the unnatural Jewish pressures of mass media, public education, and the ever-looming threat of CPS subverting the household as soon as the kid is old enough for school. They groom their kids for the environment they're in, which ends badly because the environment is shit.
You answered the question. I'm talking at a micro-level, you're talking macro. For the individuals involved obviously going along with kike norms ends bad.
Natural selection is an individual process which gets reiterated thousands of times each generation to adapt the species. The social environment in which we exist is one that rewards these individuals with the potential for fortune and fame (even if it's through trash culture like reality tv shows), which humans (particularly females) are hard-wired to seek. Of course the odds that adopting this set of racially self-destructive values will amount to tangible reward is incredibly small, but it does cause or enable the elevation of a chosen few in terms of social status. Meanwhile if you believe anything we believe, your life can be ruined if the wrong people find out and are properly motivated to ruin you. In that sense, we are actually the mal-adapted ones, because we value things that our society has collectively decided they can do without.
The problem is that you're still going to have mongrel hoards after your surviving 7% of the global population or so. We're not so much better than niggers that one white man is worth ten niggers in a fight of any kind, so if it comes down to a race war, we need better numbers.

Really? How many dicks have you sucked? How many niggers have you fucked? If it's zero then your argument is done. If is it >0 then you're Milo Yinnnnoonaasdpoelakpsdfs.

Only the people who are susceptible are infected. If they're immune system isn't strong enough they're a liability.

By the Gods I wish I could post images on this device, because that shit has been beaten the fuck out and yet someone out there still posts it.
Disgusting.

Both are zero, but I don't think any Holla Forumsack is to be confused for a normie who goes along to get along.

Nope.

That is why people who still have some sense around them should flee the urban miasma for the sake of their children. Don't try to bring those who wallow in that filth out of it for they will spread the disease.
The white man did not conquer savage lands with sweeping horde but with sophisticated planning and cooperation. What the white race needs is heroism and leadership but that can only come in a time of great struggle, and that is coming.
However if your idea is to breed a caste of untermensch whites to serve as cannon fodder make sure to set some sort of breeding barriers with the higher stock.

As part of reparations we should give all PoC free abortions, but not make it tax payer funded. We should charge those white devils trying to get an abortion whatever cost would sustain proud colored people's abortions!

Bruh, one white baby is to much End it now save the white race and GMO-Bio-bomb. Ethnic bomb the rest JK

lepantoinstitute.org/abortion/former-satanist-i-performed-satanic-rituals-inside-abortion-clinics/ youtu.be/1r98-33BrMk

without even reading, I'm pretty sure there's also something about building a wall or two scoops for trump at every meal, so no wonder they voted against it. next time try not to shit things up with extra clauses and then claim that your opponents are voting against the "feel-good" part of your bill.

what is wrong with them?

TRAITORS

I've always wondered, if Heaven, Hell and Purgatory truly exist, then what happens to aborted babies? If a soul is breathed into a being the moment it's conceived, would they be aware of what happened to them?
Any user with a more in-depth religious/philosophical knowledge about these issues please let me know.

Pic very related.

Next time either try being literate or don't post. It's a very simple thing to check. There are no such provisions. It's a short bill, read the text, nigger.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4712/text

It's been under a lot of debate for hundreds of years but the general consensus is that they go to limbo, a place that isn't great but also not terrible. Meh place, good thing about being in the afterlife equivalent of Ohio is that you can leave later on. You should read up on your religious stuff, even if you are a tipper the lore is pretty dank.

No surprise here

wew, they're trying to blame everything on the GOP and Trump

yup

Bike cuck comics are the best parodies or white liberal guilt I have ever seen

Good goy, far less whites is good for the right

Would anyone be surprised by satanism replaces Religion of Cuck™ as the left favorite religion at this point? Satanism is like the purest form of Judaism.

Is this is a bot or just some mouth breather?

actaully the soul comes into baby on 3 monthso you have until then. after that you fucking killed a person>>11168214
omg i was cryng those fucking abortion comics omg>>11168214

hahaha

You raise a crucial point but you're isolating the problem by focusing only on the symptoms and not the disease. Marxists, leftists and faggots don't breed but they spread by conversion. There is no point coming from a family leaning right when they abandon their duties and forsake their children to these indoctrination centers.

If the problem solved itself we wouldn't be dealing with the shit we have now. Well let me correct that, the problem DOES correct itself eventually if not tampered with and if it is, it only serves to exacerbate the final solution.

Imagine being this Jewish.

Agreed, user. Removing the safety net of abortion would likely repair the broken system of mate choice as it stands. Perhaps by reinstating consequences we could tamp down miscegenation rates.

You're out of order, user. How many of us were raised and indoctrinated in the Jewish mind rape machines.

Liberal parents do more for our cause than any other class by abusing their children and starting them on the path to us.

So if there were no abortions at all the odds would be 2:3. A white soldier is worth at least 3 niggers. I'd take 2:3 odds every day of the week, user.
Birthrate argument was always fairly weak but to me it's defunct now.

Having experienced death for a duration sufficient as to cause brain damage, I didn't experience anything other than the gradual erosion of rationality and the loss of coherence until a brief moment of the realization of oblivion. An interlude of nothingness later, everything came back in reverse order. If there's an afterlife, I didn't see the front door, and if there's a before-life, it's a sham, since every faith claims that the ethereal is a paradise compared to even the best life in the physical world.

I liked the third and fourth ones

Your description sounds a lot more like hell than you might think. I'm convinced it isn't a fiery place but rather simply a profound and crushing loneliness.

As for me I had the opposite experience. While out if body I had the feeling of profound togetherness and inclusion followed by a warmth.

Perhaps it's worth a look into getting spiritually correct.

I wouldn't really want to spend money on nigger babies either.

Wow look at what image macros were totally organically made! :^)

For shame, humans.

Ive been there. Really fucked me up at first.. "what if I really died and this right now is hell?" But the more I thought about it/learned esoterics the more I realized that what I had saw was the void and that rather than a void it was everything, nothing and everything in between at the same time. I was alone and lonely, but had the feeling of there others. And then I looked around and saw nothing but black, but it wasnt darkness it was just blackness forever, I could see to infinity and it was devoid of light but not dark. The place was freezing cold and warm at the same time.

As for "a sham" there are truths that will come to you if you figure out how to think, i.e. literally start questioning everything.. something about it creates a perspective that will make you start noticing that the answers are right in front of everyones stupid fucking faces but they are too dumb even most of Holla Forums to put down the kike educated thought patterns to see it.

Its not my place to. And it can only be spoken of in metaphor anyway so you'll maybe one of you might have this click right, I hope so… We have a fucking job to do.. Literally just ignore it as bullshit.

Do you think you can tell heaven from hell?
Blue skies from pain?

Sounds like you're basically pro-life, but just don't care about nigger, spic or kike abortions because they don't belong in our country anyway.

I can live with that.