How to get addicted :

1) Download this shit
2) Extract it
3) Open WurmLauncher.exe
4) Write your name and click Connect to WRC
5) Write the following IP and port : 13.92.83.205:3724
6) Click connect and say goodbye to your previous life
7) Embrace the comfyness of being a poor serf

A one time buy to play version of Wurm without the monthly premium cost and other restrictions that were previously behind a paywall, this is obviously a pirate server so its absolutely free if you don't want to pay, there's also private servers and we are playing in a russian one with little lag problem.

Wurm is a true sandbox game where players can do anything from mining, free-building milking cows, terraforming, to pvp.
Wurm also has a player driven economy oy vey as well as player driven politics zogbot did nothing wrong between kingdoms and their respective kings.

Do not resist it any longer, come back to your sweet, painful addiction. Let the hours drain away and the bags under your eyes grow. Wurm is back, and it's at the pinnacle of Holla Forumsirgin comfort.
The appeal of this game is not being a perfect RPG, or a good sandbox, or a great MMO, this game is about making moments with other anons and having a lot of fun things to remember when we grow old and lonely, not many people here can say stuff like "I once went on a crusade against lava spiders, we jumped on a cart and started swinging our swords at them while charging at high speed and when it was over, we feasted on spider meat under the moonlight" or "We were the crazy ones who pushed the old gods into the sea and crashed the servers, with no survivors" or "We built a pier bigger and better than the admins and other player then sailed with a fleet of boats made in a few days out of pure autism towards an unknown continent after everything we knew went to shit when the server corrupted", those are memories that not many games will give you, so join now, even if we are few now Broschwitz will grow, because we are going to

FAQ:

STOP, fist read the wiki, learn a bit, then make your ingame character and join freedom isles, without leaving the spawn post your IGN on the thread, after a few minutes someone will try to chat with you and confirm who you are, the chat is located on the lower left side and if you read the wiki you should know how it works, after we confirm who you are then we will send an invite, after you accept it and join broschwitz you will then be able to teleport to the town token, that is located on the main plaza inside the city

Help the town in any way you can, build yourself a comfy home or go on an adventure and be gangraped by the overpowered mutant wildlife that spawns nearby, if you find an activity that you enjoy doing and not many people are on it, then you should focus on that, leveling its incresed 4x faster than the original wurm but its pretty fucking impossible for someone to master all the skills so picking a job and focusing on it its the way to go, of corse nobody is stoping you from being a lowlife serf trying to master the old art of puppeteering while crafting a full set of steel armor.

Other urls found in this thread:

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Animals
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap2/index.html
mega.nz/#!o9ESFJZY!Y_NlzpoDcL9nUp3hYgkeM8LJYYCgEiH6Y6TRqFmax0o
wurmian.cloudapp.net/
wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How's the population looking?

Pretty good, even at low hours midweek there are enough people

Just let it die.

Surprisingly good. Even at the most obscure times, there seems to be at least 10+ anons on.

Reminder that Krienigger is assembling a scouting party this evening to assess the local settlements and find places to loot. If you see a settlement on the livemap that has lost its name post screens replying to this post.

Any who wish to join the expedition must have a horse, weapon, and medical supplies.

Both these spots are in the landmass east of ours

Ill try again, invite "Dalton".

they're pretty old

Why do you fuck her?

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

this is from a different girl

faggot

How light is the game?
Can it run on a laptop that gets toaster-hot?

It's pretty light, it's low poly. Well, close to low poly. It's by no means high fidelity.

yeah it can run in pretty much anything

Alt download anywhere?

what are the common hotkeys to set?
i am left handed with the mouse and use the arrows keys for movement [but 1 arrow is stuck in my knee]

Check the Wurm Refugee Camp website

I constantly change mine depending on what I'm doing.

Niggas can't sail safe at night.

I picked up this game because MMOs

How the fuck do I play this game

I'm just running around clicking on grass and getting spooked by ghosts

I tried to fight a rat and my shovel did 0 dmg

Pls help

Are there any scripts around for improving materials/crafting shit ? Preferably ones that allow downtime to regain stamina since I've read on the wiki skill gain is affected by current stamina.

Oh god not this shit again. This is how we end up with 5 Fenlaws even though he just used a macro and 20 other characters with only 7 active players total

if anyone is after fruit tree sprouts you can come down and take them off of the very old sprouting trees, but please go through the whole patch and prune any overaged tree if you do
I would also greatly appreciate any mason that comes over and completes, or adds to, the outer stone shard wall since half of it has decayed in the past 4 months

what the fuck wurm how do i get rid of this water?

You don't. You've gone below sea level. Enjoy your new rice paddy

Come home, user. Your neighbors miss you.

But even if you don't come back, know that your neighbors think of you as family. We'll always have a spot for you in the crusade. We'll always have a meal full of nails ready for you.

Unless you're that nigger NkDragunov

Giant stable masters in their natural habitat

O!. Mrhid

Scouting party leaves in 30 minutes. If you want to come have your weapons, healing supplies, and horse ready.

Where do I sign up to not have my hermit hovel fucking ransacked?

Talk to Trenhal about that. I'm just the blacksmith. I dunno how those blew up

The scouting party sets off into dangerous lands

Fine carpentry almost 70, HenkHell is now ready for all your furniture making needs
talk to me and tell me what you want and what kind of wood.

So this is what I'm planning for Cuck Castle. Do you think it looks good?

Shawn, please stop

How can you even call yourself the Cuck King?

Fucking do it

t. Your neighbor

no

I'm using slate flooring and I'll eventually try to dye it all black so it'll be black in contrast to Cuck Tower's white. That plan in that pic is the same height as Cuck Tower but maybe I'll make it at least one floor taller, plus the foundation is about one floor higher.

also
wtf

Nissin's cuck shed is still up cucking Fort DFC to this day

Truly a blacksmiths forge is a lonely place

When this thing cools, it will be as hard as muh dik

thanks again fam

I finally built the shit shack thats going to hold all my stuff so I can get rid of my house.

Lets see how much stuff I have inside

OH

Tomorrow's a good day to start

Maybe someone can bring you a moving meal full of nails

Guys, I bought Wurm Unlimited on Steam. Should I refund that shit or should I keep it in case we use it to play together someday?

I'm not sure if I can even play with you guys using it or not.

you cant play using wurm unlimited, just refund it

You can, it works just fine. I've been playing since brosmouth using the steam version. However there's no reason to pay for wurm if you're ONLY going to play on this pirate server.

DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW FUCKING HARD IS TO MAKE BLACK DYE YOU PIECE OF AUTISTICI SHIT?

Compared to slate floors, not very.

How many people play this? is the server just for 8ch?

just get in and play, you will enjoy it, also it's not only for 8ch

lel, so what do i do now.

You fukd up fam

You were supposed to chose liberty islands

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

you should stay HOTS so we can shit on you

Im gonna start preparing for a tree holocaust crusade

If we clear enough trees more horses, cows and bulls will spawn and less monsters, i dont want to wipe all the monsters out but we gotta clear some of that shit from the nearby area of broschwitz

ok i chose liberty islands

now what?

got murdered by some ghosts

You probably went near the HOTS portals. What's your ingame name?

Ok, im gonna start holocausting trees in this area so we can lower the monster spawns near town and make more farm animals spawn near, if anyone wants to help i would appreciate it

Why does this even need to be so far out? This shit is excessive. Cut it down to the immediate area around broschwitz. It'll be boring if we lose all of the danger on our island.

gtg to work will try later, ingame name is wewlads.

Also, shoah-ing trees won't reduce the monster spawn. shit nigger just look at the desert up north We have to go out on a monster killing crusade, not a tree crusade.

>wurmpedia.com/index.php/Animals

Monsters have lairs. We need to find these lairs and break them with our dicks. Or at least wall them off.

And with this, I will announce the first major crusade campaign that will take place TONIGHT. Assembly begins at 9:15PM EST. Get your gear ready, my negros. We're going to cleanse the west with blood and steel.

Train at the dummys in town if your FS and weapon skill are low.

don't fucking touch the trees you mega autist

mah boi unter,

i am working 2 take care of you,

zogbot/ricardo

To make paths for people, the forest south is gonna provide more than enough monsters and the desert north the rest, plus liars still appear so we can always crusade to those, what im trying to limit here is the absurd amount of spiders, bears, pandas and wolves that appear everywhere into a localized area far south or north of the town, i really dont think we need to be 3 steps away from a hundred angry spiders and hellhounds when we literally can sail a few minutes into the nearest hellhole of our liking anyways.

Thats what i thought at first, but its not like that, all mobs spawn everywhere but open grass has a higher chance of spawning farm animals and mobs have a lower chance of spawning near farm animals, desert is different because sand tiles spawn scorpions and hellhorses, plus the random mob from the "all around" lot, im in for the crusade thought, i just hope we can find a lair.

also the wiki is unreliable as fuck and mostly outdated

FUCK NO YOU AREN'T
LEAVE THE FUCKING TREES ALONE

Also to make more of my point, check the galapagos islands of our map, the hub square, it has a big area where no trees spawn, that area its 99% filled with cows, pigs, chicken and horses until you get near the small forest in the center

Calm the fuck down, i havent cut anything yet we are still discussing this ffs

*no mobs spawn

is not discussing things you fucking moron, it's you saying you're going to cut the trees down
we've said before not to touch the maple trees, yet there are piles of mapletree logs strewn about south of the church
shit will end up EXACTLY as the first map with no fucking trees anywhere if autists like you just go and decide to cut down every single fucking tree everywhere
and it takes for fucking ever to get them to naturally sustain themselves
again
YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE TREES

Nig if you need farm animals so bad we can just rope some over. We don't need to wipe out the foliage on half of the continent just to have shit spawn in when its already alive somewhere else and far easier to obtain than waiting on a chance spawn after nuking the coast.

Paths only need a 3 tile wide clearing at the most with adequate wooden fencing if you're worried about danger. which is honestly half of the fun in this game. Otherwise its like an autistic minecraft creative mode if there's nothing to worry about Not a 20 tile wide coast to mountain shoah.

You also need to consider the fact that Pown covered the portal thing in guard towers. It's literally plastered with the things. They kill most hostile mob spawns which is why you're seeing only cows and shit.

Back in Brosmouth we barely had any trees yet there were still a fuck ton of trolls, spiders, wolves, bears, deadly cats, and hellhounds. Hell, the entire 1st brigade's troll crusade took place in an open plain

Yeah, we don't need another landscape that's barren. Brosmouth's mountain looked horrible by the time we were done with it

ok god damn calm down i guess trees are another shit i gotta have to avoid talking about

Seems sorta like a minecraft server I used to go on all the time, I'm down

ign is TheBrainFuckler

this area east of Broschwitz was covered in relatively dense forest before Zogbot decided to shoah the trees there
4 or 5 months later it STILL hasn't recovered

Maybe if he gets saplings from the trees first and replaces them like that?

Although I don't know how the tree planting works, so I'd have to research that too

Noob question but can't we replant trees? Make little tree schools?

we can replant trees, they still take about a week to go from young to mature and sprouting

Honestly, I expected worse then a week seeing as how much of a deal you made out of this. Not that I want to kill any poor, innocent trees - just thinking we should build a big ass maple tree farm.

I think it was more the idea of someone clear cutting all the trees and then our place being some barren hell.

Granted I started only a week ago, and didn't play for 3 of those days

I'm still stuck in spawn, need someone to come get me and I have no idea what the fuck is going on

it takes a week before the tree can start to replant other trees, not that it will 100% plant other trees by itself after a week
and it is a big fucking deal when you start to cut down trees faster than you can replant them, not every tree cut down will be in the sprouting stage
if you can't see the probelm from looking at a picture showing what an area that was clearcut looks like 4-5 months later then I don't know what else there is to say to make you understand

Someone who didn't play this game for too long (and also isn't the same guy who wanted to cut down the trees in case you didn't notice) would just assume you can get tree sprouts from trees without cutting them down and also assume natural regrowth doesn't happen as fast as planned replanting, thus making your image not really explain why replanting by hand can't solve the problem.

But I get it now, sorry to trigger you bro.

seahorses

this is what happens to the wood cut down, left to rot untill someone decides to pick it up and sort it

Goodbye

Did you fuckers let Zogbot and Vaov back in?

That's Fenlaw's project

I think this recent shoah is Mauers work to skill longswords or some shit like that

Anyone has the full map of the server?

wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap2/index.html

Seabras

like this?

you already holocausted my island dont go for the mainland trees

Good crusade, fam. We killed over 30 monsters.

Maybe one day when my shitbox can run the game without graphical glitches I'll join this autism.

If I knew how to webm I would have made one for that shit. It was a beautiful symphony of ass trumpets

Anyone on? stuck in start, ID is sixe.

finished the east gatehouse and built the west one

ceto feed your animals

This is going to be my shrine

walls will be painted red with dye

Add me to the job list as cook and inn keeper plz

This thing, the action bar.

dock primary: locked

DOCK SECONDARY: LOCKED

BRIDGE: LOCKED

WE'RE ALL ALONE IN HERE NOW, BOYS!

Never saw that sign before. It didn't show up in the dink video or the webm

Anyone on to send me an Invite? My name is Vilreth

Fuck my bad Anger, I wasn't paying attention and didn't see the chat. If you're willing to try again I'm in the main portal hub

I can make marble floors now

fuck you captcha I posted this ten minutes ago
IT HAPPENED

VICTORY CRUSADE WHEN

TOMORROW AFTERNOON MY FELLOW AMERICANS

Ringing the Victory Bell to celebrate Trump

I'm seriously considering picking this game up it looks fun and I'm a fan of making things comfy and exploring but I've got a couple questions.

Not as bad on this server as on live.
We're on a PVE server.

Nigga just use the mega link

can someone post the village roles jpg
also congrats trump for win

if there is one, I've never heard of it

I've only been around for like 2 days and I'd like to see one posted too

It was being posted and updated last thread a bunch. Just wait a bit.

Sorry I was too busying making america great again.

OCCUPATION LIST. GET YOUR HOT JOBS HERE

Add me as Chef and Innkeeper plz

I'de be a Forager if I could get the game to work.

add me as miner and weapon blacksmith my ign is itstoobigonichan

that's caued by using an intel graphics, if you've got another card I'd suggested having the game use that card

Or the game could just not be broken. Is there really no other way to get around it?

This bug is as old as Codeclub itself

I don't know how i fixed mine though, i had this bug in the MMO but when i turn to Unlimited it's gone. I'm also using integrated Intel

looks fun
ign is Biocop

Ok trying to download the game through firefox, attempt number five, download failed with a "dataclone" error whatever the fuck that means, anyone have a mirror?

Postan pic

Post yfw this bastard slaps your waifus ass in the club

I am the kasigil

Just another day in the shop, fam

IGN: MuFuzzy
one of you niggers invite me

[21:03:06] Mufuzzy is not currently available, please try again later.

You went with horde of the summoned didn't you?
You gotta go to freedom isles on character creation.

The fag making the generals needs to red text this shit. People obviously aren't reading it

god dammit im dumb now try MuFuzzzy

Who the fuck does this? I mean I get certain aspects and learning certain aspects that aren't obvious but whatever happened to learning as you went? At the very least can somebody just highlight what needs to be known? If it's the UI it's pretty self explanatory.

b = crafting window
h = in-game wiki
n = recipes window

literally knowing these 3 things makes a huge difference

someone gonna invite me or not?

still hoping for an invite
ign Biocop

Let's see if this fucks my formatting.

MAKING BROSCHWITZ GREAT AGAIN
Download link :
mega.nz/#!o9ESFJZY!Y_NlzpoDcL9nUp3hYgkeM8LJYYCgEiH6Y6TRqFmax0o
How to get addicted :
1) Download this shit from the Mega link (or buy it if you're a fag)
2) Extract it
3) Open WurmLauncher.exe
4) Write your name and click Connect to WRC
5) Write the following IP and port : 13.92.83.205:3724
6) Click connect and say goodbye to your previous life
7) JOIN FREEDOM, NOT HORDE
8) Once you're in, post your name in the thread.
9) Once we invite you, accept the invite
10) Accept the free one-time teleport to settlement.
11) Embrace the comfyness of being a poor serf

A one time buy to play version of Wurm without the monthly premium cost and other restrictions that were previously behind a paywall, this is obviously a pirate server so it's ABSOLUTELY FREE YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY THE GAME TO PLAY WITH US IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, there's also private servers and we are playing in a russian one with infrequent lag problems.
Wurm is a true sandbox game where players can do anything from mining, free-building milking cows, terraforming, to pvp.
Wurm also has a player driven economy oy vey as well as player driven politics zogbot did nothing wrong between kingdoms and their respective kings.
Do not resist it any longer, come back to your sweet, painful addiction. Let the hours drain away and the bags under your eyes grow. Wurm is back, and it's at the pinnacle of Holla Forumsirgin comfort.
The appeal of this game is not being a perfect RPG, or a good sandbox, or a great MMO, this game is about making moments with other anons and having a lot of fun things to remember when we grow old and lonely. Not many people here can say stuff like "I once went on a crusade against lava spiders, we jumped on a cart and started swinging our swords at them while charging at high speed and when it was over, we feasted on spider meat under the moonlight" or "We were the crazy ones who pushed the old gods into the sea and crashed the servers, with no survivors" or "We built a pier bigger and better than the admins and other player then sailed with a fleet of boats made in a few days out of pure autism towards an unknown continent after everything we knew went to shit when the server corrupted", those are memories that not many games will give you, so join now.
FAQ:
Follow the steps listed above.
Beyond that, pick a job. Carpentry is a good thing to get up to at least a basic level (30 or so) because it's used in a fuckton of stuff, so even if you choose a different job it may be handy to you.
IMPORTANT KEYS: I opens inventory, B opens crafting menu, N opens a list of every recipe in the game, H will pull up a wiki search. You can bind keys to a fuckton of functions by pressing F1, then typing BIND (key) (function), with no parenthesis. So BIND E OPEN would make you open (or try to open) whatever you're lookijng at when you press E.
Help the town in any way you can, build yourself a comfy home or go on an adventure and be gangraped by the overpowered mutant wildlife that spawns nearby, if you find an activity that you enjoy doing and not many people are on it, then you should focus on that, leveling its incresed 4x faster than the original wurm but its pretty fucking impossible for someone to master all the skills so picking a job and focusing on it its the way to go, of corse nobody is stoping you from being a lowlife serf trying to master the old art of puppeteering while crafting a full set of steel armor. Unlike what the wiki will tell you, priest restrictions are OFF on this server, so you wanna be a magic man you can do that too.

add a link to the wiki

add in that if you are updating your client you HAVE TO BACK UP YOUR SMARTSTEAMEMU Folder and SmartSteamEmu.ini or you WILL LOSE YOUR CHARACTER

Don't forget to add the improved improve, max toolbelt and better tool tips mod links

those mods are hidden inside the 2nd picture of this post
the live map mod and the actions mod is also in there along with a couple of scripts for the action mod, like repairing then improving with only 1 button press

The MEGA link already includes max toolbelt and better tooltips by default.
And live map.

If you guys wanna fix it up some more, that's fine, I just wanted to at least add a little to it.

He belongs to me now.
Also can you breed dogs to be the same species. Will I have to find another husky to get a husky and not a mutt

MAG WILLS IT after 6 months

soab pls

Put Reynard down as an animal breeder, hopefully people won't need to make as many trips to the steppe.

I am retarded, but if anyone didn't know you can prospect while inside a mine after you hit 20 prospecting. Chip a rock chunk off the wall, pick it up and hit "analyse". I went far too long without knowing this. Don't suffer my fate.

you can prospect the mine walls too

Serb also comes with a mod that applies surface mining prospecting to caves. Prospect the floor and you'll be notified of the presence of any ore within three tiles of yours.

i forgot do this now my character is gone was a nice run

RIP
What were your skills at?

not alot biggest one was 44

Nigga talk to Pownstar, he'll hook you up with your old character

im not sure if im up to it this game require too much socializing

Your loss then.

I can't play but I'm sure there's jobs that require a lot of exploration and time outside of town. If you did a lot of shit that required gaining recources and shit I'm sure you could help the community while also keeping dialog to a minimal. Plus I like the idea of spending 98% of your time doing shit to help the place while also being non-confrontational It reminds me of the Wizard who lives on a hill near town but the denizens of said town rarely bother him unless he's needed

Shit like this is equally why I'm not part of the village and wish I were.

postin name in thread for invite: Slugology

Come home, user. Become part of the collective autism.

was gating the bridge really necessary? :^)

Go home, mark

pls invite

in about 6 hours from this post, on the day of Ant in week 1 of the starfall of Leaf, the olive trees become harvestable

I am a fucking idiot, for all newer players ensure your farm land is flattened BEFORE you PUT IN A FUCKING FENCE AND WASTE TIME REEEEEEEEEEE

add Anger under miner and weaponsmith mein negro

Is it possible for me, as a member of the settlement, to invite others, or does the leader have to do it?

what are the server rates?
are characteristics still bugged and not going up at the increased rate?

/vinvite after you spy check them, oniifam

info about the server can be found here
wurmian.cloudapp.net/

x4/x4 and the characteristics rate glitch was on richfag's server

Please, spoiler the yiff next time.

rip neet lyfe

Did you fags trigger the GM again?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Also void or any other roadmaker i need help making a road from my shrine to the town, and also i found some olive trees and maple for later

so is this like EVE but in ye olde times?

Yeah i'll build it. Going to need to pack the path first then make the stones later. It will be faster than just packing & paving one tile at a time.

i'm assuming my character's still there?

You didn't completely delete your previous wurm folder did you?

no
i bought it shortly after release

also do you want it to be 1x or 2x wide
please say 1x

Which one of you faggots put the bear here? Anyway, since I'm back at the spawning area look for Lorenz.

I don't know how bought client work but to transfer old character copy the SmartStreamEmu folder to the new client

1x i dont want you to die, dont worry

Check PMs faggot

FRESH NEW OCCUPATION LIST

POST EM, LADS

Mongol - masonry/pottery

TheBrainFuckler for bowyer/fletcher soon™

I think we need to rework permissions

This. The Inn keeps getting nigg'd. First they steal the bread, then the meat and today FUCKING CHAIRS. JUST ASK A CARPENDER THEY WILL MAKE SOME FOR YOU. FUCK.

I feel bullied.

You people are fucking impossible

HenkHell: fine carpenter/vineyard owner
tempname: farmer/vineyard owner

I am currently revising the permissions for the Ambassador inn, from now on, if you are not a chef/cook/whatever the fuck you want to call it, you get no permissions

IF YOU NEED PERMISSIONS TO THE AMBASSADOR INN, TELL ME.

I got my officiall Caterer [s]licence[/s] title so sign me up. (Obviously. You probably already did. But better save then sorry.)

For fucks sake. I forgot thats how it's done right.

Since i take care of the big farm in the west and make some cheese/milk i function as a food supplier to the inn being able to get in and unload my shit would help. (Rostfrei)

Tis a shame. I feel like the Inn shouldve been a public place for people to meet, eat, and celebrate together for occasions.

I gave you both permissions to everything, you should be able to add others to permissions too if i am not there to do it.

It will be, I'm gonna make one public storage where we keep limited supplies and one anti-nigger storage. Downstairs will stay comfy.

And now it's finally fuckin bed time for me.

Fuck you Deed Planner

should just make a seperate storehouse for it tbh
or place the beds and shit in a separate building

retardnigger status: really confirmed

What version client are you guys using now, been awhile since I've played.

Ruskie pirate version

Is this what it feels like to pave roads

DO WE NEED TO FUCK HIS TOWN UP?

You all starting servers and then shutting down after all the work done again?

what's the point of this exactly if there's no pvp /raiding allowed on the mainland? you're basically playing minecraft creative mode

YOU MAY NOW HARVEST OLIVES

lol no, we're not on richfag's server.

AAAAAAAAAA

When will we purge the normans, and how will we accomplish this?

I thought I was a shipbuilder but okay.

Nigga thats what you posted last thread. I just put the names where you tell me to

I'm not going back to that cave to make grindstones again. I can't do it.

Can't Fen just boot people that cause shit off the village?

go to the support onto the WRC homepage and tell the GM to give you access to your character.

Well you're either mistook me for someone else or someone pretended to be me. I need to work in tailoring anyways so I can make sails.

I'm about half way done from paving it. I got enough bricks in my cart to finish when I log on tomorrow.
also I was raped by the gm >>11212117

TODAY WE ARE FUCKING GREECE

Downstairs the inn is back to normal: You can put all your ingredients into the FSB there and they shall be put to good use. Of course you are also free to grab a meal, heat it up and eat until you drop anyway. To prevent niggering we made an extra storage room upstairs - whenever something in the FSB downstairs goes over 100 the excess will be put into the dindu-protected storage upstairs. Also if you need any ingredients yourself of course you can also take those from the FSB downstairs. And if you need more you can just ask the chefs or someone else who has access to the dindu-free storage.

It's the whole point of the inn to provide everyone with yummy meals for free. We just don't want to get BLACKED™.
A whole lot of nuffins seem to be happening lately.

PLEASE GREEK RESPONSIBLY

Nice, thank you so much!!! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Guys, help me out here. How do I update my Wurm client?

Nevermind, I'm just downloading the new one.
I'll see you fags in the big city.

don't forget to back up your easysteamemu folder and easysteamemu.ini file

I thought it was SmartSteamEmu?

that might be what it's called, yes

I must be missing something. I downloaded and extracted the WRC-21_09_2016 file and ran the updater, but I still can't connect.

Okay cunts, downloading now and I'm ready to have fun again, I played ages ago an it was a massive meme spouting shit fest, like but still by far one of the more fun things that I've done with infinity.
I do have a question though, are you guys still against magic? Because I kind of want to be necromancer, and I know you raise skellis and flesh people in this game.

We still hate Libila if that's what you're asking.

You madman, you actually finished it.

wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/
read that, IP and port are on the main page

Any reason why it keeps acting like I disconnected after a minute or two?

I was looking through the Priest docs, and I had forgotten all of the penalties; unless becoming a champion of a god, you get, plus the perma-death, losing faith is enough to make me reconsider. I might just start building a ship instead.

the server was never meant to hold more than 10 people at a time, lag is normal

But it keeps saying "Refreshing" and I can't go through any doors.

Just spawned in, called Ainz.

RIP, so much for playing Wurm.

How long did you wait for the updater? hit it and leave the computer for like fifteen minutes.

I can get into the game, the problem is that it keeps saying "refreshing" when I try to do anything.

Actually, this server has removed any penalties. So everyone is trying to become a priest now.

You god damn jap; You actually did it

im trapped inside here now since you cant swim while overweight t-thanks guys

I hate this faggot so much.

this is why we need to use our superior numbers to roll his precious HotA farm and make him forever bitter over Broschwitz

also because we get dank loot and a taste of actual PvP on this carebear serb

Why am I always late to everything?

did anyone died

Messer here, I got my shit pushed in after getting trapped in the gate for nig free storage I think a couple died and a few mounts

heist?

It truly is hubris that strikes down the mortal man.

put a dock dedicated to fishing in, because its cool

context? is this not protected from niggery?

those docks are a hassle to get into/out eastwise, unless you maybe built a bridge segment between each horizontal dock so they could pass through the vertical trunk of the dock, that'd be swell

Tren can you help bash the three oriel walls at the half built mag tower, I made a mistake

i was merely larping

Mruwt
Mruw got deleted by updating, and it won't let me reuse the name

pls invite me

Add me as a gardener and carpenter my friend, my ign is Niko.

Dear Trenhal,

Can you stop nuking houses? We don't have any issues with a lack of lot space at the moment. It's really unnecessary. This shit just ends up leaving ugly squares of packed dirt and ruins any incentive for old fags to come back.

Thanks

could i get an invite to the superfluous anti decay area? my front door got claimed and now i cant improve it

I haven't been on in over a week.

How fares the wall?

The wall and the gatehouses are finished.

More people have joined and the town is getting more city like as time goes on.

F

Can't please everyone.

Fucking monday i would join but i have lots of work, after december 25 im going in 24/7 but now its not good time (´‿`)

I disagree, nuke everything and let them rebuild it all.

tbh famalam I wasn't terribly excited about coming back at first, and if my house had been niggered to smithereens I definitely wouldn't have bothered.

We have enough empty dirt lots uglying up the place for newbeans to choose from now, I say quit destroying abandoned houses unless they're a major eyesore.

PSA to any oldfags who come back to find your shack shoahed, ask for help rebuilding in village and I'll give you a hand.

Kriegsmith will make any and all nails to assist homeless oldfags I also have like 2000 wooden beams

might fuck with wall types, but I think I'll settle on this for the menagerie

Put in a 2nd floor with a trap door like the prize tower that we can use to lure normans into the pens and watch as they're eaten alive by tortu-chan and count croco

HotA IN AN HOUR NIGGERS GET IN HERE

Wait what's going on?

PvP event that gives phat loot. I can't make it on tonight but I wish you nignogs the best of luck. get me a qt sword girl statue

WE GOT A STATUE
A FEW MOONMETARUS
AND A WHOLE LOTTA BUTTHURT

Spawned in, waiting for an invite, IGN is Flanke.

I've been busy. Add me for Alcohol since I got Beverages to 55 now, Farming is also almost 50 so you can add me there too and also baking is also over 50 but I don't see that listed anywhere so whatever.

Proud of you lads.

Can i get an invite my ign is Niko.

Excellent

I am not a clever man, how do i fix this?

mine is unfucked

So are we gonna carve President Trumps face into a fucking mountain or what? Any ideas? Bridge is a good start

This is either a really good or terrible idea. Where is the nearest mountain?

I want to dig for clay while I do mundane real life stuff. Is there an auto clicker program that you guys can recommend

VoiceMacro does the trick
this is my prayer macro
double press F1 or say "Pray at altar" and it switches from whatever window you currently have active to Wurm,
then checks to see if the stamina bar is full,
then presses P with is bound to a script file that queues up 5 prayer actions at selected target (you can just add more button presses in VoiceMacro if you don't use the actions mod),
then switches to my alt, if the alt client exists it maximizes the window before pressing P and then minimizes the window again,
then switches back to the main client before switching back to the window that was active before the macro ran its cycle

Glorious

I smell a new crusade in the works.

You better not destroy Trigg's ropery, Trenhal, cause I'm coming the fuck back.

You can't put cave holes next to each other though.

new bread when?

they removed it

Put another down and deed it, if you buy minimum tiles you only need a few silver for months of upkeep. Deed it on a throwaway alt, bang, instant unlimited butthurt

new bread has arrived