Why do you all hate Disney?

Why do you all hate Disney?

I don't hate Disney. I hate what its' become.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/cuckchan/

Mars Meets Moms is about the failure of feminism.

>>>/reddit/

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/somethingawful/
What board did you get kicked from this time, cuck?

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

>>>/israel/

Why do you retards keep posting this as if it's making a good point? It's piss poor propaganda that makes you look bad, not Disney.

I hate it for the copyright extension act.

Because they are retards pushing their own propaganda, like incel virgins.

Hey there, Zachary Hasbrouck.

This. Disney represents everything that is wrong with intellectual "property" law.

well met, brothers

They're learning.

Kicked out of your own country? thats rough..

pleb, as expected from a soyboy.

emperors new groove is kino

The jews.

fpbp

stop upboating you redditor

This.. Because Jews

For damaging Star Wars beyond repair. Fuck them to hell

Found the Jew

check those sexy digits

You have to go back, Zach

Alice in Wonderland is the only movie that Disney made that is worth watching, and even it is dangerously inferior to the book.

Wrong

>>>/reddit/

What disney movie is better than Alice In Wonderland?

Copyright.

Plenty, Alice in Wonderland is only 75 minutes and not live action. I like it a lot and it's top tier but that doesn't mean it's the best.

Nothing is better than lolikino.

Shit I totally missed this response. Sry user. Fuckin ==BASED==

That glorious bastard has done so much to save the west

Best Disney movies aren't live action

1. Hate success
2. Hate popular things
3. Hate minorities
4. Hate women

Yea if you are a pleb.

5. Hate shit

So?

because the won't release the black cauldron uncut on bluray

At least you tried

Go say to to everyone you meet on the street I dare you.

Because they think it's edgy and intellectually superior to hate on everything Disney, which is false.

do you tell everyone you meet on the street everything you hate? rhetorical, since I know you don't actually go outside or meet people

Laughing my ass off

I dont hate disney, he hated the jews of hollywood. Now Disney as a company can get nuked a 1,000 times over before i buy anything or even go there and pay them a cent

Basically: A corporation whose original founders would end up regretting if they see what it is now.

Does Walt Bismarck still make videos or did he stop?

I'm just imagining now Walt Disney being so disgusted with his company that he decides to blow up the HQ and light up the night.

This.

UPBOAT XD

The Emperor's New Groove wasn't meant to be what it turned into. It was originally called Kingdom of the Sun.
There's a good documentary showing how fucking heartless Disney can be called The Sweatbox, if you can ever find it you should watch it.

I sometimes imagine an alternate universe where the act was never passed and Mickey Mouse enters the worldwide public domain, and becomes the sort of Sherlock Holmes of animation. Like what the hell would a Warner Bros. Mickey Mouse cartoon look like? Would he show up in Cuphead as a boss or an extra? Would there be a commercial depiction of Mickey as a white slaver?

They pozzed my neg hole.

Because they made sappy phony bullshit putting false hopes about reality into children's minds for over four decades.