When was the last time vidya actually made you laugh

It is common knowledge that video games occasionally can be fun , but when was the last time something in a video game actually made you laugh out loud?

In my current playthrough of EU3 when I noticed Venice had colonized half of Brazil.

South Park: Stick of Truth. I laughed quite a few times.

Just got the first season of Hitman and a few of the more inventive ways to kill people made me chuckle.

Cat Girl Without Salad was a shitpost in video game form.

I loved every second of it.

REmake, after defeating Plant 42.
Looks like we got to the ROOT of the problem. :^)
Can't believe they took out the Jill Sandwich line. Fucking sacrilege.

Today I was playing Postal 2 and breaking into someone's house while stealing their cats. The resident NPC yelled 'GET OUT OF HERE' at the greasy stranger trespassing in her house, and right at that very moment the game crashed to the desktop.
I was lying on the floor because of how hard I was laughing, the timing was just too perfect even if the crash was unintentional.

Fairy Fencer F
Last night

Probably E.Y.E since it tried to take itself seriously but fell flat on a Jian's ass

MGSV multiple times, the first was accidentally dropping a supply crate on the fucking horse.

Shadow Warrior 2, since I'm a sucker for cheesy one-liners.

Grim Dawn when I blew some guy the fuck out with a spell. The physics aren't exaggerated in here as they are in Diablo 3, so seeing some corpse fly is more of a rarity, especially if you play a non-melee character.

Gothic 2.
I don't have a video but at the city gate the dialogue with the guards is hilarious.

if you attempt to walk past him, he stops you
take one more step

If you try to warn him of the dragon attack after a long conversation he goes "boy, I was THIS close to letting you into the city. SCRAM!"

If you attack citizens in the city, they chase you and they keep shouting "a-larm" but they say it in such a lazy way while running with their weapon drawn towards a serial mass murderer that it's hilarious.

magnet?

I can't remember

I was playing Rocket League with my friends in that stupid mode that has the powerups. Opponent had the ball trapped in his tornado, I got the same tornado powerup and activated it and the ball left his and did like a gravity slingshot around mine, way over everyones' heads and into the goal. Couldn't do that shit again if I tried.

The older Sims games can be hilarious if you just sit back and let they do their thing without meddling.

A lot of the dry wit in this series keeps me chuckling.

God Hand.

Does Sonic Boom: the Cartoon count?

no

I remember playing Brutal Doom (Project Brutality was better) some time ago and saw a Hell knight in a small room across a tiny gap. I had to run back and select the boomstick. I ran back into the room to shoot him square in the face, but he was holding a barrel above his head. It took me a second to realize that, which gave him ample time to throw the barrel in my face and kill me instantly.
I love that shit.

Start running
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dudesex