MAX "NIGGER'S DOOM" HEADROOM

MAX "NIGGER'S DOOM" HEADROOM

Why haven't we meme'd this character in the same way we've meme'd Moon Man? There's so much potential behind Max that I find it mind boggling as to why we haven't taken advantage of his presence yet! He's a character that personifies the jumbled mess of information that bounces around in the heads of every man, but put through a focusing lens and made to state a point.

For those of you who don't know, Max Headroom is a character based in the 1980's who was the creation of a computer nerd. His story has a lot to do with combating media corruption, manipulation of the masses, and corporate greed. Hell, in the show there's even a security corp. called "SS inc". On top of it all, Max has been used as a parody in kike media for years now, so to turn him to our side would really bite their asses. This is PERFECT material guys! We need to jump on this!

To Do List

As I posted on the discord channel when the idea arose:

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=md_cGDwAwO0
youtube.com/watch?v=nt56RMbpq_0
youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs
hooktube.com/watch?v=izKNJmc_pCU
hooktube.com/watch?v=zTbR_AHkVEM
youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA
archive.is/t1wAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's the link for the hooktube video in case it doesn't load for some of you.

hooktube.com/watch?v=md_cGDwAwO0

youtube.com/watch?v=nt56RMbpq_0

Good source material to work with.

A nice quote I thought up:

Just replace "network 23" with 14, to symbolize the 14 words.

Subtlety will be key here, guys. We want to make entertaining videos for the masses to watch, and interject NatSoc ideals into it. That's not to say we can't make videos for our own viewing pleasure as well.

They monitor everything. Discord is no different. Shill elsewhere, faggot.

Heres someone doing some IRL old school trolling in 1987 using this material.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs

I agree. Top-tier 80s aesthetic.

Decided to repost this on DenOfKikes™ for entertainment purposes. No links lead here.

you're definitely not form here…. but i will still monitor this thread

I lurk here a lot, but post very rarely. On top of it all, it's very intimidating posting your own thread because if it crashes, then you feel like you wasted a lot of time on a good idea.

And yes, I know there have been attempts in the past (not just here) to turn Max Headroom into a NatSoc meme, but it has never left the ground. I hope today is the day we change that.

Also…
That meme needs to fucking die.

Agreed. Spacing, gauges, all of it should be done away with.

I've often contemplated slipping a combination dial lock through someone's big, gross, obscene 1"+ gauge-hole and clicking it shut, then running away before they can catch me.

Polite sage for off-topic.

The name of hit hit pop song was

> paranormia

you do the etymology

I should probably contribute some more material if I ever hope to get this collab up and running. Please god tell me this isn't all for naught.

hooktube.com/watch?v=izKNJmc_pCU
Love it.

Kids today just don't understand. Max Headroom was huge back in the glory days. He even did Letterman.

Opening line
2nd line
memetical chaos detected.

See what I mean?!
This material is too fucking good to pass up! Let's make some memes and post em here. I'll try for a few a day if I can find the time. I have a pretty busy life, so that's why I posted this thread. I'm hoping others will find this to be a fun little project to take up.

could re do as moonman tbh.
certainly has memetic potential.

Max Headroom single-headedly put Coca-Cola on the map. Nearly drove Pepsi out of business. only a slight exaggeration.

That, and we could also make commercial and PSA parodies. Back them up by spreading image memes around. And have him do music collabs with moonman. It would be great shit.

Here's max without his makeup:

hooktube.com/watch?v=zTbR_AHkVEM

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA
This could make Rap god controversial

Not to detract from the topic, but for some reason Amelia Earhart popped into my head last week. Is she memeable?

This has serious potential.

Well, here's the first of many shitty looking memes. I'm using all the resources I can afford. If you guys can do better, then I insist.

Max was teaching the little brown children how to read and helping lefties operate a printing press in a post-information-control world.

Would impregnate '80s Theora though.

You're a nigger if you think the spacing is just a meme. Those cringe fagotars prove it. You don't belong here goatfucker. Get OUT.

mahnigga.pcx

Top-tier waifu material. Not so attractive that she's some kind of porcelain doll of perfection but the epitome of the 'real woman' aesthetic.

This is the first thing I thought of with this thread, since I know nothing else about Max Headroom.

If anyone with any knowledge on how to do it sees this im sure it’s +9000x harder now than in the 80s make a Max Headroom 2018 meme out of a local station

Yep, it was the anniversary of some flight or some shit. I thought about it too. Your subconscious deserves props

kek'd
YES!!!

Knowing what we now know about Tambour, ya think he fucked her?

man i remember this. my mom used to play this shit for me all the time as a kid

It's no longer just Max Headroom but..
Max Fullmoon! The memes demand it!

so im assuming a lot of you guys are gen xers. was that famous max headroom hack of pbs a subgenius gag, or what? it seems like they were the shitlords of the 80s and 90s.

also, whatever happened to them? ive heard that they were infiltrated by feds (for god knows what fucking reason, it was obviously just a bunch of disenfranchised, relatively harmless, if not weird, nerdy kids) but i could never tell if that was just a joke that all the old subgeniuses would tell everyone.

All we need for this is Blender 3D, the voice synthesizer used by moonman and maybe Audacity. There was a thread sometime ago where anons were working on a moonman 3D model.

archive.is/t1wAQ

So the notorious hacker known as Max Headroom is back