Are there any other protagonists who have as insane of power growth throughout a single game as KH2 Sora does?

Are there any other protagonists who have as insane of power growth throughout a single game as KH2 Sora does?

Katamari

Kingdom hearts is gay trash that fails at being a 3d platformer, hack and slash, and rpg. It tries too many things and tries too hard. Go kill yourself OP.

your post has nothing to do with the subject at all though

underage shitters leave before you even think of posting.

Luka

It's funny you ask that because I actually can't think of anyone

Maybe so… I'm trying to come up with a way that that doesn't count.

People like Kingdom Hearts for its gameplay or not at all, you have some strong rhetorical statements about the quality of the series in terms of gameplay, but I'd love to hear an elaboration as to why.

I wanna say Dante, but I dunno
Sora get's all the drive forms, all those keyblades, all those friendship limits, on top of all his abilities he gets, like slide dash or explosion. Then he has all the magic, but those are like moves too I guess
Dante got his devil arms, Rebellion, Cerberus, Agni and Rudra, Beowulf, and Nevan.
Then he got all his guns, E&I, Coyote, The sniper rifle, Artemis, and Kalina Ann.
Plus he then get's his 6 styles, Gunslinger, Swordmaster, Royal Guard, Trickster, Quicksilver, and then Doppelganger, all of which get moves and some of which give new moves to his weapons

I'd say it's close but I think sora still wins out just due to quantity.
Man I wanna play 358/2 multiplayer

ZOE 2 has a great power surge at the end of the game with the Zero Shift upgrade. Feels incredible.

>tfw you will never EVER get to play 358/2 multiplayer with anyone

>tfw you will never play crystal chronicles multiplayer
life truly is unfair

Playing with other org members all by yourself was neat, I guess.

Do it anons. Become buds.

Probably every MMO out there, but I can only speak for PSO2.
>you can dress up as a deer

Sure I'll swap emails with myself

Larxene was the best, electric nympho was too fast to handle

I probably should've beat this game, instead I stopped every time due to boredom, everything was too easy

Demi-Fiend maybe? He went from a normal high school kid to Lucifer's right hand in one game.

It's shit.

Gothic 1 & 2

Dark Souls, if you take into consideration the fact the big area-bosses are usually deemed some sort of higher-being.

Aren't all SMT games like that? OP should have just started a KH thread if he wanted to talk about it.

I forgot about the SMT games since technically the protagonists are kinda carried by the demons they summon.

I blame whale casuals.
Play without armor and with some really low key weapons. One-shotting snow cats is one of the best boss fights since ornstein and smough.

So what's the deal with Chain of Memories?
I understand that it's supposed to be a remake of GBA game, that takes place between KH1 and 2 but goddamn.
Maybe if I played it first such decline in quality wouldn't hit so hard, but it's almost physically painful to play this.
Do I keep playing it, or just skip to KH2? KH2 is at least on par with KH1 right?

As a clearly rushed GBA title dealing with the numerous technical limitations of the system. The game is actually really enjoyable.

But if you play it next to the PS2 titles, it doesn't even compare.

Alex Mercer

Oh yeah, that too…
Oh you motherfucker

I guess he meant with me
I don't think I could try to play any of those with you over the internet, though. My service, well, the Wi-Fi isn't made for gaming. Still though, hit me up and maybe we can find a game to play, you seem to have good taste

(my ID changed, I was 23a214)

Just look at rougelikes where you start with nothing and end up slaying gods or whatever.

Just take Binding of Isaac and the insane shit you can end up with. You can literally become invincible in several ways.

Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights

I guess you've never played Earthbound.

I never finished Earthbound but
>Protags needed the player to step in and fuck the final boss's shit up for them
Probably not that strong

Pretty much every JRPG where you start off as some nobody and end the game murdering god.

Actually, any RPG will do. Even drivel like Skyrim has you go from about to be executed to shouting dragons to death.

Opinion discarded.

Winnie the pooh

>Indepyndynt wymyn vet who kills a practical god
>Servant of the Goddess of Death who fights an advocate of Chaos in a plane outside of time
>Literal Messiah who kills the God of Gods for being a needlessly selective asshole that can't comprehend human sentiment

I've had games on my backlog for years, gimme a fuckin' break man

calm down sperg, this wasn't even a KH thread

I find new love for the GBA version simply for the fact that the enemies are easier to doge since the don't magnetize their attacks to you as often as they do in the PS2 version. Maybe it's because I'm playing on proud mode, but that's still bullshit.

Goku?
I mean in most dragonball games, they follow the story of Z and Goku DOES go from basically being mountain fucker level, to near universal bitch-boy.
That's growth if I ever saw it.
If you mean gameplay wise, I'd say Terraria, because over time you go from weak as shit with slimes massacring you, to being able to eventually solo the moon lord if you git gud

Seneschal Arisen?

I tried to play it, but gave up trying to get past the Japanese captcha to create an account.