Secret Jewish Knowledge

Secret Jewish Knowledge

Most jewish activities are highly secretive and they don't tend to share their secrets with goyim.

From diamond trading to finance, their edge is based on group cohesion, access to trust based in group financing and trade secrets that they don't tend to share with outsiders.

ITT jewish secrets that are normally not available to goys

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general66/dweyb2.htm
rense.com/general78/stnic.htm
therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/sabbatean-frankism-as-the-paradigm-of-the-modern-left/
nerdbusiness.com/blog/how-acquire-company-using-leverage-buyout/
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
christian-faith.com/are-you-seeing-1111-an-investigation/
youtube.com/watch?v=7jp753Xzb1Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Frank
rt.com/news/416260-soros-eu-collapse-russia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seed_saving#Legality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Source_Seed_Initiative
archive.fo/ENByB
stemcellres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/scrt512
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Julius_Abdes_Pantera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Norwich#Thomas'_version_of_events
archive.is/17HmF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't be silly goy this is just a myth

you start OP

jew priests suck blood out of baby cock

modern art is a gigantic scam used to launder money, obtain tax deductions, bribe people etc. and to make fun of gullible goyim who go to their museums in awe

it's a small circle of jewish insiders and mostly jewish "artists"

Same for the diamond trade. Those rocks aren't worth shit except for their use in drilling.

Rabbis are actually meeting with the jewish feminists to craft and steer public discourse in private.

The majority of Those Jews that conduct business in that manner, are either Ashkenazim or are managed and ran by elite Ashkenazim. All secretly practicing Sebbatean belief. The Sabbatean infiltration of "reform" Judeo Chrostian society of today, is the big story.

Jacob Frank, Sabbatai Zsvi and the influence of the Dohmeh have infiltrated and corrupted society in every part of the major 1st World Countries.

It all goes hand in hand with the Religion of the Elite.

This thing again

There is literally nothing jewish about Christianity

This "Judeo Chrostian" is literally what you just described, jews infiltrating and subverting Christianity.

0 isnt a real number, using it as a 10's spot place holder fucks up many formulas.

Meeting? They are taking over.

Many cultures without jewish influence had zero, a symbol for what we now consider zero, or the like for their systems. We have evidence of this going back thousands of years. Just because you are a nigger and numbers frighten you doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Common core did this to our people. THAT is what they are responsible for.

When the Jews are outnumbered in a foreign culture, they try to contribute as best they can to gain acceptance. Once they are accepted, they move up through society. Once one is in a high position, he helps out the Jews below him. Once the Jews are in a majority of the elite class do they let loose their inhumanity and change the laws to suit them.

Like the Jews, White men need to move up in the world and bring up other Whites. We need racial consciousness and we need to know other Whites who are conscious as well.

Taking over local politics is the first step. Run for city council or school trustee and work up.

A lot of the kike secrets are esoteric truths that they have wrapped in kikery to make them seem like horseshit to the uninitiated.

Their obsession with the number 3 for instance. Did you lads know that kikes recognize a different system of time? I find this really interesting in particular because Ive been seeing a lot of anons posting here and there about them doubting the current measurement of time as being accurate and their assumption that if that is true than many of our physics equations are rendered hopelessly inaccurate. Time is derived from the rate of the Earths rotation, 1 day cycle/3600. Whereas the kikes do 1 day cycle/1040. i.e. for every goy second is 3.3333 kike seconds.

What is the actual significance of that? I dont know but "he who knows the truth of 3, 6 and 9 holds the keys to the universe". Maybe that difference in time allows them to create 'dead spaces' in the measurement of time which in turn furthers their deceit/illusions?.

I've been reading the bible a lot lately to take a hard look at the metaphors within. Right at the beginning of their torah: God made all the animals and plants and man and woman, but nothing had yet grown because he had not yet caused it to rain, so he made it rain and then that life sprang forth. And then he had adam name all the animals and what ever he named them that was to be their name. But when he was done adam had not named any of them as his companion. I.e. this ;woman' was judged by adam to not be his companion. So then God made eve of Adams rib.

Sounds to me like 'woman' was another race. Kikes? Later on the woman is described as a serpent and named 'lilith', and is the one that 'tricks eve into eating the fruit'. Sure sounds like kikes to me.

This user may be on to something.
rense.com/general66/dweyb2.htm
rense.com/general78/stnic.htm
therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/sabbatean-frankism-as-the-paradigm-of-the-modern-left/

A simple explanation on how jews end up owning pretty much all of the US

No money down full leveraged buyouts:

nerdbusiness.com/blog/how-acquire-company-using-leverage-buyout/

Some top kikes made billions from that.

truth, the scam is similar to the diamond trade, it's an engineered market with artificial scarcity enforced on zero quality products

fuck, dunno how the 1st pic came here, I don't even have it, it should have been this one

I'm beginning to think this christian/jew narrative is purposely salted into pol just to cause infighting. It always results in a derailment as christfags try and defende their belief system.
Just something to watch, anons.

The truth about all religion, christian, catholic, kike, buddhist, etc etc etc all of the major religions, revolve around the same core concepts. There are plenty of similar stories, very similar stories, but thats not what I am talking about right now. The core concepts involve the truth of truths the redpill so dank it can only be explained in metaphor. The truth is so fucking abstract that only through abstraction can it be described. And everything going on in the world, everything that has ever gone on in the world of men, has been a holy war between those who understand it, those who would die for the myth and those who would kill to end it.

The most important "secret" which kikes use against goys goes around
The leeches make themselves appear as a symbiote which only works to benefit both, but as soon as you accept a favor, psychologically you bound yourself to his will.

The secret of the jews is evident to anyone with a brain. Which of course is, they aren't special. They have no 'magic knowledge'. All their shit, they made up. It's like some animal that spreads it wings, blows up it's chest etc. Nepotism is also incredibly obvious. Which is why they have to screech anti-kike when it's pointed out. Gas them all and the world will be a better place.

How do we fix art, Holla Forums? If I were to open a museum that only collected good art what kind of techniques would the Jews use to shut it down?

very easy, all the recognized (((art experts))) in the world would be unanimous in scoring the Art in your museum as "worthless", "stale", "arrogantly supremacist", "pedantly skilled", "an "outrageous dependancy on culturally insensitive reliance on technical norms of beauty at the expense of spontaneity and true feeling", and of course "racist", whatever the price you pay to well-known and recognized (((art dealers))) for authentically beautiful objects
so the (((value))) of your collection would reach zero, and you would be ruined, end of your museum

that is, if they don't simply ruin you, make your life hell or assassinate you through more mundane means to simply get rid of you before your project has a chance to compete with their scam

It's not just that. Jews have very little problems getting loans from banks. I knew a Jewish real estate broker in a major US city. She had zero problem getting loans at next to no interest. She owned over 150 houses in the same city that she rented out with very little equity ever invested. Another Jew I know owns several businesses. He can snap his finger and get a loan anytime he wants for millions of dollars to open new locations. Both of these Jews I speak of are under 50.
Meanwhile my boss, a gentile, with decades of perfect credit, perfect business record with large returns on what he's built and millions in net worth has an incredibly hard time getting similar types of loans. Most Jews I've known will openly admit after a drink or two that the only reason Jews are successful is that they are nepotistic.

what is monotheism

kys retard

This was what made me start questioning the narratives originally. It seems so obvious now but the first few steps are the hardest.

If you watch TV, the triumphalism they show makes it seem like they're a conquering power. It's like the gay pride parades, if you don't know anything about the history or what they're doing, there's no context. But after learning about the sordid history and constant abuses that they can get away with because of legal/social protections that don't extend to others, your perspective starts showing all these things for what they are: an occupying force that blatantly marches around your streets.

Their 'secret' is doing things brazenly then denying there's any problem and constantly trying to shift moral blame. Their 'secret' is that if everything is okay values are not. Every inch of concession is a mile of degeneracy. You might think giving a tiny sliver of credence to some social 'progress' is only backing off a tiny bit but depth doesn't equal breadth. When you sacrifice a door in a sinking ship to the waters, a whole compartment is flooded.

Everyone here should already know this though.

There is everything Jewish about Christianity. Christianity and Religion of Cuck™ are tools used to filter passive souls for slavery in the afterlife. They are derived from Judaism and they worship the same Jewish God.

Ever seen how slavs are weirdly cuddly when they're about to be violent? They pat backs or have other 'familiar' gestures then punch, they'll often repeat and their victim won't fight back. This is because just telling or implying a lack of threat will be enough for people to look for a peaceful way out, it's a way of manipulating perception while still attacking.

The jew just does this on a massive scale, disenfranchising you and then telling you that everything is fine and you just have to make a few concessions because you're so in control.

Any harf proof/evidence?
I saw one article where a rabbi was chatised for being unclean while doing the dicklick on an infant during the circumcision, but to a normalfag it looks like one isolated case instead of a thing

You don't take over local politics, you take over business. Politicians are subservient to their donors.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

sdc

You're bitching about nepotism in another group because ours doesn't have it, either be the change you aim to see or quit the bitching, cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy won't help. Nepotism is evolutionary favored, we are smart enough to see it - the only question is if we are smart enough to adapt to it. You don't get to change game theory without God-like omnipotence, but you can take advantage of knowing the rules.

Sabbatean-Frankism as the Paradigm of the Modern Left

The Jews meetup and network while Whites wank to to Jew run Knotsee board on the internets.

And BTW…

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

because most of Holla Forums are nonwhite mongrels. that's the big secret

this is a christcuck meme full of retardation and aids. kys

Can everyone stop saying Jew for like ten seconds?

A wise man once called this "The Big Lie," and I agree that that is the jews' secret.

Gas yourself, my dude.

Jacob Frank, Adam Weisthaup, Meyer Amschel Rothschild…… Just research some of the public histories of the collaboration of these three individuals…. and see how they orchestrated significant destabilization, build ups, tear downs, movements, influences etc etc etc. These facts about history are Conspiratorial, not theoretical.

I love you. The way you frame this thread is like "okay, we know where the kikes are and this is how we are going to exterminate them"
soon they will be hiding under floorboards

Hello Moshe

You are like some fucking faggot talking about his girlfriend 247. We fucking get it. Jews are schizophrenic psychopaths. Christian's are also schizophrenic psychopaths. All your systems rely on deception because that's the only way to convince people that in a world where there are millions of different types of people, your type is special. Nobody is buying your faggot techniques, so drop them. This entire election and all the "politics" that followed it are fucking theater. These people are fucking actors. Trump went rogue for a little but then they got to him. Your way to get rid of corruption is whining 247. Waaaaah Jews waaaaah let's make them go away by talking about them waaaaah Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews. Shut the fuck up you fucking idiot. Everyone here knows this. This board used to be all about solutions. I think Nazis are fucking morons with inferiority complexes. No, I know that. Their goal is replacing one slave system with another. That doesn' mean I don't think that a new system is needed and there are things we can take from traditionalism to the future without everyone dressing like Victorian faggots and addressing you as SIR. People joined pol because they wanted movement and social justice is just about social justice for one group. All the momentum was wasted on some fucking spoiled ugly sex addict celebrity who has been to Epstein island is has been praised as the best president of all time for Israel. Anything left over after that is used by eceleb faggots. Literal eceleb faggots. I personally have met one of these eceleb alt right faggots. His rich mommy and daddy paid for all his shit, he blogged about fucking bowties and cocktail parties, would get blackout drunk every day an fuck men, has an Instagram where he photographs faggots. That's who is carrying the torch in your dumb ass movement. Some fucking dude promoting conservatism because he doesn't want the inheritience money from mommy and daddy taxed. Also, people who know them confirmed that they are just exploiting retards to become famous. So based hehehe!

Phase 2 starts now. You are either part of the movement to restore some fucking order AND freedom before we are slaves to psychopath created ai, or you need to fuck off back to Israel. If you can't see the real issues facing the planet, that you aren't getting a fucking white Utopia, that we are living in a literal fucking prison, then you need to lurk for like 4 fucking years.

You just proved his point. Name what Christianity has that makes them the same as the kikes.

the fucking corrupt abomination of an apparatus of the church?

This is the answer. The Rothschilds and their allies control the central banks. The central banks control the commercial banks. The commercial banks give a huge advantage to their allies in other sectors.

They have close ties to the mafia.

Agreed. Just got turned down to a 150k home loan. LOL

Pairs of Opposites

The Motion of matter through Time

They apparently do cloning, advanced gene therapy research somewhere at a university in Israel. In Israel with the wall built around the city like the Vatican.

Cardinal Wosley, founder of Oxford, adviser to King Henry the 8th, basically started the fall Europe (or the rise of the Jews) by accepting a loan from Antwerp Jews.

christian-faith.com/are-you-seeing-1111-an-investigation/

Both religions are wrong.

Not sure if its common or not to you guys but I remember some of the other threads, just be "basics" I guess

moar? Or basic knowledge?

Christianity is the jewish mind installed into Aryans. You can feel all nostalgic about that religion as you want, but gladly its dying. Its been a cancer on Europe. Millions of Europeans have perished under its name.

I guess the Soviet Union wasn't true communism either…

Old Testament = kike book

New Testament = Christian Book

also fun facts:

This.

No one has the right to invoke God as no one knows what God truly is.
Also kikes are fucking evil baby-eaters and they ALL need to be killed posthaste.

Shekels are hollow.

Roman book. They cherry picked the parts that best served Rome. Its one of the reasons they stopped putting jew cultists on crosses

more bumps for this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jp753Xzb1Y

The christians also use the old testament - because they uphold the jewish tradition…

anyone else have some things to add to my posts? What I am looking for is for more memetic kill vectors against the kikes. The errors in their prophecy especially may be potent demotivational vectors of attack. We dont have much against that but if we had some more things to insult them, that would make our work against the kikes maybe a little bit easier with them being around everywhere all the time.

well I guess il add more to the pot, jew attack vectors and influences, mostly pics

There are kikes from all over the place, and there are no "true original jews" that are good and pure that got corrupted by evil steppe barbarians. Drop this bullshit already. Kikes are a diaspora of palestinian semites mongrelized with whatever populations they've lived amongst while also managing to keep up paradoxically high levels of inbreeding.
One crop of schizorphrenic anons claim this is the white man's ticket to apotheosis, another says it's the root of all evil. To me it seems a mostly inconsequential piece of primordial trivia.

Many of their top kikes have these Neanderthal features. The vast majority of them even. I dont really think its a myth.

You're either a deep undercover shill or a really dedicated lefshart. No wonder your schizo shit feels so disjointed and intentionally obfuscating.

You couldn't detect any neanderthal features from the trace amounts carried in modern people. retard. proves pretty conclusively that you're running some sort of psyop, fuck off.
Sure, maybe there are kikes who want to do that and maybe some shitskin violence is false flag. But I doubt there is much need considering that shitskins are naturally violent and Religion of Cuck™ has been a tremendous outlet for their depraved tendencies for over a millenium now.

why do I only get kike replies, geez. The alt lite plot has been something in line with pic related the whole time. "Western values are incompatible with Religion of Cuck™" seems to be its narrative. From spencer with its "homosexuality is part of western identity" to peterson and his spiel about incompactibility. Forgetting the fact that the Victorian era had levels of decency, and suppression of females that were getting pretty close to Religion of Cuck™ic levels. We got our own heralds like varg, and others who may advocate for white shariah or just the ferocity of Religion of Cuck™ in general. But generally speaking, there is an air of neutrality towards most of Religion of Cuck™. Negativity, if it happens, happens at a lower priority than jew hatred.

Khazaria was more based in west Russia and the Caucasian mountains than in Ukraine. It's why jews sometimes have red hair. Only very Eastern Ukraine, in which the Kyvian tribes fought a lot, until they pushed them back all the way to western Russia.

Khazar bullshit is an easily debunked myth pushed by them because it fits their agenda to say not muh "true Israelites" and such crap. Khazaria was infiltrated, jews don't have Turkic features…

Where do I endorse anything about the alt lite or "western values"? You're spouting untruth, so I call you out. Kikes are not trying to bring down the EU, because kikes built and are trying to maintain it. It is possible that some kikes are going about their goals in different ways, but to me it seems like you're trying to muddy the waters.

And the issue of shitskins is still an issue regardless of kikes and their intentions. Europe is being flooded with nigger-IQ shitskins. They are not good, misguided people, they are violent and rapidly breeding invaders. The jew is merely the cause of their presence, not their dangerous nature. You might be a shill, or you might just be trailer trash conditioned by American brainwashing to see the world as completely black and white, incapable of seeing any complexity beyond clear "good guys" and "bad guys". Just because some of your enemies hate each other too does not make them your friends.

inevitably a retard trying to debunk the first retard with something even more retarded shows up

thats not even the point of that picture dude, the point of that picture is to show that most right wing movements right now out there are controlled opposition, and that one should make our own opposition. The question about the shitskins is of lesser importance, after the jew parasite has been removed. This whole focus on the muslims, without giving an inch to jew hatred is mostly fully manufactured by the kikes.

Jews have consumed Goy foreskins since Eygptian times in order to prolong life

Its only supposed to use the old testament to compare prophecy to what happened in the New testament.

Old testament is old Jewish law which was wiped out when Jesus rose. New Testament is the New law.

Anyone following the old testament, aka moloch, is a kike.

There is a secret Jewish Cult that is so bad, even the jews disowned them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Frank

Thus the Crypto-Jew is weaponized

Later
yea I know…
Who overthrow the sultan
They start the French Revolution…
This literally means that according to Jewish Rabbis, they are not semites

Every modern problem with jews stems from these two men. Creating secret orders, breaking every law of god, killing kings, communism, satanism, etc.

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL
FIXX-POL

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

White Nationalists are the cause of "White Genocide".

By making sure every normalfag knows modern art is a (((money laundering scheme))) and by making it fun to mock anyone who claims to like or understand modern.

First we break Manhattan, then we break Berlin…

tell us something we don't know

Their biggest secrets come from the pages of the Zohar and Kaballah where the ideas and mechanics are first born of heliocentric theory - something Edward Hendrie writes as the title of his book as The Greatest Lie On Earth. Indeed it seems clear this lie is the exact "grand deception" written of by Paul in his letter to the Thesselonians.

Interesting.

There used to be a thread called "The Darkest Secret of the Jews." Does anyone have it archived?

That's some pretty subtle shilling Schlomo, and if this was reddit no one would have noticed.

Good number of replies on this b8.

You're not "the same." You're their slaves AKA the goyim.
Don't let me keep you from your globalist belief system, though. I wouldn't want you to stop your BASED pacifism except when jihading–I mean, crusading, or whatever -ism you want to call destroying natural tribes and subjugating them to (((centralized authority))).

Checked. Thank the Gods. May our Race return to OUR dieties. Only when our people's minds are free can their bodies follow.

Well said, user. Anything that is not kike lore is good, for it gives someone's mind the chance to have their own independent thoughts.

You will forever be reported, you fucking niggerfaggot.

rt.com/news/416260-soros-eu-collapse-russia/

The nasty heeb term for it is "metzitzah b'peh" so go ahead and pop that in your search bar

Learn how jews think. They have a goal. That is clear, its our destruction.

The path to the goal however, is not set in stone. They adapt very quick, as they are kikes. They try to genocide us silently by multicultural societies. However, they thought we wouldnt notice (we did). Now they adapt, so that if the collapse of the EU is imminent and is going to happen anyway, they at least control the victors so that their losses are minimal.

So its not like they are actively trying to destroy, they just adapted. The alternative to controlling the victors is having no control and that would mean there is a great chance our dreams will come true. And that's a-ok and very anti-semitic, goy

Seems like the exact same tactic as Jihad, could it be that they created Religion of Cuck™ as an scheme to separate the gentiles from the chosen few?

I've read somewhere that some people attribute the origins of Religion of Cuck™ to the Catholic church but it would make sense that's untrue.

It's a well known fracture point for pol, but with the amount of shill garbage lately it's hard to tell if it's actually legit posters arguing about their beliefs or two sheenies play-fighting both sides to derail the thread

I get the arguments but I'm noticing a pattern now. I guess I developed a sixth sense for sensing shills and campaigns. Same with pagan/christian. Hitler came to power from a christian state. It should not be a problem. Again, I get the arguments, but it does not hinder what we try to achieve. Kind of building a car with your dad and fighting over what color paint it should get. Build the fucking car, if its functional, you can discuss paint all you want.

Back to the thread, the best "secret" is using the tricks kikes use themselves. For example, learn how to spot a kike. Because they can, too. Whenever they are in a uncomfortable situation, the stick together like flies on a rotting corpse. Even if they have never met each other., they immediately know who are kikes and who not. If you manage to learn that, you'd be surprised how they have been everywhere right under your nose all the time.

Speaking of (((merchants))), I saw this today

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seed_saving#Legality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Source_Seed_Initiative

I am flabbergasted that this is a thing

this one is worth a read.
makes sense.

low ranked kikes get all this favor, 0 interest loans admission to top schools, and have all the heat on them while the satanic ones on top stay where they are.

the top kikes are scapegoating the lower ones useful idiots who will do kikery of their own but are not the main target

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Source_Seed_Initiative

You are flabbergasted?

This is how they operate!

Sell the seeds to one farmer -> pollen cross with the neigbours crops -> knock on neighbours door to inform him he is growing their patented crops -> ask for percentage of the sales -> sue them for infringement.

Monsanto/Syngenta they all do it to some extent.

AH an big supermarket chain in the Netherlands started giving out small seed trays to plant in your garden: when you buy X euro's worth of groceries you get X seed trays.

AH is an jewish company too.

How much do you want to bet that at some point in the future (when TTIP or some other agreement is accepted) Syngenta will start doing these tests on farmers fields only to find their patented genes everywhere!

People throughout the whole country have been planting these seeds everywhere!

It's an brilliant scheme when you can't find farmers to plant your GMO seeds, have idiots put them in their yards and forget about them.

I don't think we have laws that allows lawsuits over this here now, but that does not matter once the genie is out of the bottle you can't put it back in, it will spread like a disease.

Now they only have to wait till the right moment and start their lawsuits and control a LARGE portion of the food production of the EU.

Syngenta is the company who built the seedvault somewhere deep in the ice up north if I remember correctly.

OK you larping faggolas, here's the gist of it.

Here's a story; Several men met in a room, One of the men remarked that people are really fucking stupid. Everyone agreed and laughed. Then one suggested; Let's make people smart enough to be useful but not smart enough to oppose us.. And so~

The start of it lies way back at the founding of the first central banking system. Backed by an already substantial amount of moneys, They attained much influence by offering nations to clear it's entire debt. If refused.. Opposition ended up going the way of most hippo's. Control of money means control of market, Control of market means monopoly and a strong base to act from.
The ideal of capitalism(Anything can work it just depends on how you run it) is basically a free market and any attemps to dominate curtailed, with them controlling banks they can just print more money whenever, Most great depressions and golden ages are manufactured. Spread a little fear, spread a little hope.. And so the crops grow. it is a fake global economy atm, instead of capitalism its more like socialism with a dash of machiavellian notions.
With them controlling markets, most markets at least, it's a heavy strain on small ventures practically ensuring that they go bankrupt or simply do not ever reach a point of contention, most of the time though they end up being absorbed by a larger entity. Dus conglomerates rule.

And so they dominated finance. Then moved onto media. When you control the flow of information, You can predict the way a people will develop, Remember; Not too smart. Couple this with pitting people against each other ie racial hate&various controlled opposition tier shit add some sugar coated world-war to kill off most high out-performers that didn't get caught up in previously mentioned life traps and you end up with a way of steering public opinion/perception of millions.

The Holocaust was used to radicalize jewish peoples, They don't really run things, As the commie-cunts be inclined to say; Useful idiots. Any 'anti-semitism' adds fuel to the fire, without feeling persecuted they'd have no energy.

Now we are a time where the the 'ruling-majority antagonists' are dead and the rest being out-bred via this unholy alliance of sand niggers and kike puppets. Supposed 'marginalized minorities' being their weapon of choice as the west was growing to be a little too unpredictable. SIEG HEIL! Godammit i really do love german nationalism, with both truth and passion.. There's such energy to it. Sad to see what happened to them. I'm still not sure if hitler was at least partially jewish, if so, One might say he was the only good jew of its kind this world has ever seen.

Now i know what you're thinking dear nazbolly, Muh white supremacy amirite! Too bad most 'whites' are products as most shitskins are products of miscegenation. Poor breeding and even poorer upbringing. Lesser sons of lesser sires and all that. It just goes to show, within a collective there is always a divide. sadface.jpg

What they want is what everyone else wants. CONTROL. Or rather the illusion of it, it is the volley of man to think we are above nature.. So it's the same shit as always, a few happen to rise above others end up pissing on those down below. Hybris of the powerful kek, like the father so is the son.

To cut through the smog around here i'll say this; Take the essence of everything we do we are and will do will become, distill it down into its base elements and you will find nothing more than a simple >Because We Can

Yup

according to the Talmud, the messiah will not come until 6 million jews have died. that is why they are so obsessed with the number 6 million, and the number 6 in general. see the NYT articles pre-WW2 where they were constantly writing about 6 million jews being persecuted or killed in Europe.
The Zionists are trying to destroy every country on earth, while rebuilding their temple at Jerusalem, and then they will allow 6 million jews to die, in the hopes that the messiah will finally come.

not at all. they would have you believe this lie so they can push the "judeo Christian" bs.
they have some of the same stories as the old Testament has, but that's it. they don't use the old testament. They use the Talmud and the Torah. The Talmud is their secret book, the Torah is what they parade around inside their synagogue. They do not use the Old Testament at all.
publicly they will lie about how they're "people of the Book" to Christians, so they can better kike them

Faggot post anti-Christian spam in a thread critical of the jews.

Who could be behind that?

You seriously think kikes just started being pedo vampires in 1666? You need to lurk way the fuck more kid.
archive.fo/ENByB

someone who doesent turn a blind eye to corruption in his country?

Hello Shlomo

Because the church isn't also full of pedophiles and stuff like banking practices related to the Rothschilds? It also is not involved in directly importing migrants, their christian "brothers" from Africa into Europe (nothing human traffic related there, right…)? It doesn't preach the jewish traditions? The pope and other religious leaders are just BASED, not like they wear "Saturn Hats" and decorate Rome with Obelysks, believing something much different than what they preach to their flock of sheep? It only started because butthurt fanatic christian shill with no self-awareness complained about people saying "judeo-christian". If you don't want the thread to get de-railed, then stop yourself bitching too.

Way back, like to Babylonian worship of deities like Moloch, Baal and Inana and the likes. Yea I'm already tracking bruh. Sabbatai Zsvi was a false messiah that perpetuated the depravity of the hidden practices in ancient Judaism to a different level.

The Babylonian practices of sacrifice and depravity in relation to the worship of Old Gods were around long before 1666 and have been evident in Judaism for much longer.

The current day religion of the elite derives from it. Jacob Frank, Meyer Amschel Rothschild and Adam Weisthaup (a Jesuit Priest) were all Sabbateans and orchestrated implementation of the cult unto madden society discreetly. Along with destabilization of countries through revolt to gain control.of global trade and economy.

Yea.. I know.

Alright, i'll bite. When I was quite poor (still am but off my feet) I used to work as a server for an events company. I once was called up by the company to serve a jewish wedding. The kitchen staff were all kosher and it was a 12 hour shift. I hadn't eaten and usually we were guaranteed a staff meal. We got nothing. Eventually I thought, fuckit you stingy fucks and went to the main cook. I started telling her how good it was to be a jew myself and to see how everybody is enjoying the celebrations (300+ people). She was the rudest person to any non-jew imaginable but I thought i'd test my psychological skills. Regardless, I got a huge portion of the food while the rest of the staff went hungry. No, i'm not a degenerate and did offer to share with the rest of staff in the back-alley but non were interested. I went home that night thinking how fucking easy it was and how they genuinely hate others that aren't jewish. I've experienced the exact same thing with jewish co-workers and even jewish clients… They're like the freemasons, they'll help one another out. And since 90% of them are not even practicing the religion, they don't really bother to second guess… they're all mostly atheistic, cuck-like and self-deprecating to a degree… if they're not the above, they're the opposite - extremely arrogant, hard-headed and impossible to compromise. You have to use psychology and apply the opposite of good parenting with them. You talk to them like children and you reason with them as one would a child… Now usually a well-behaved child is disciplined (not abused, but disciplined.) now pretend you're talking to a child you're not allowed to hit and you only have to use words to get what you want. One thing i've realised over the years though, is that it is very easy to become an insider. Just use the lingo, play it cool and don't show them your uncircumcised cock. You can literally jew the jew if you do it right. Sometimes I felt that some seemed liked victims. Trapped in their own identities, but every now and again any form of sympathy would lapse when they'd mock Christ or joke about the goys. I liked to trigger them a lot because they thought I was being a traitor for pretending not to be jewish when I was in fact, not jewish. Another lol was to always say the reason I don't want a jewess is because they're all shiksas and they fuck the blacks. Many agreed and it was interesting to see they had no problem with this. Many of the men also preferred women of colour and it was almost as if they hate themselves to such a degree that they've developed a victim complex. In order to get out of this complex, they target the innocents outside of their tribe. I still believe to this day that they're not really part of what the jewish tribe is. I'd argue that perhaps modern palestinians are the true jews, or many people that are not even aware of it. I'd argue that modern/western judaism is part of a bloodline cult that is fighting the world in order to make themselves feel better about themselves while being greedy, dishonest and fucking two-faced to anybody and anything outside their race. That is why it is crucial for the whites need to unite again - maybe not violently, maybe not dishonestly, but just stand up and stop hiding your power levels unless you're working toward a position where you can help other whites.

For what it's worth, they'll pay you more as well.

need to know more about this
doesnt take make em pedophiles that need to be put in prison in common areas where normal men can show them a welcome?

this and we must also take away all the 'pagan' knowledge sealed and monopolized by Vatican cabalists.

not the same Anonymous but the few info I know is it contains fresh and huge amount of human stem cell as the face.

We all know how stem cell works. It heals scars.
Ears, umbilical cord, nose, palms ore important parts of the body that must regenerate otherwise you're dysfunctional for society or even nature. Penis contains huge amounts this is why (advanced) priests are into little men more than little girls.

The most important part of the human body is the penis (or vagina) and what's inside the skull. Both are our endpoint chakras (look up kundalini awakening). Not saying that the rest of chakras are useless though.

stemcellres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/scrt512

Collagen heals the body. Wonder how surgeons can slicz people up then make them heal at a very impossible fast rate? Most of them are gathered by MDs through circumcision and sold to beauty pharma. The priests suck it for the same purpose but also to suck their chakras dry. I'd bet they even eat babies' pineal gland too to complete the whole equation.

Pedophilia persecution is the biggest threat to anything. Wonder why there's no pedo acceptance in LGBTBBQXYZLMAOTBH?
It can be easily implanted and once you're caught (even if the evidence is to be planted), you have no way out unless you're already married with grown up child. They can frame you up that you're a pedo, say you're an anarchist like Julian Assange but he's an exception because he's not retarded to leave his laptop unprotected for the CIA or even more shadow agency (templars) to implant anything.
They use them to honeytrap politicians around the world with footage or reward, and those who practice pedophilia officially as part of the elite 3 (religion, market, gov) can't be caught due to it's illegality to possess such evidence which in turn criminalizes the persecuter.

Notice how most of the politicians are not (((them)))? Yeah, they are already bribed, the source of everything comes from large businesses and enterprises.

I can see why would modern art seem like its just a scam. And yeah it is kinda true, but there are other reasons for why we have art like that.

Thread about being a crypto-goy? This could be very usefull. Lingo, mannerisms, etc.

I'll be honest with you I'm not into /x/ tier theories about souls and spirit energy.

Then how do any pedos get caught at all?

Two threes on top of each other (one inverted) make an 8.

Top KIKE Maimonides came from a medieval sephardic top jewish family. Wrote Guide for the perplexed not sure what the fuck it's about but trying to understand what gives them their powers…

"also seeded the Guide with inconsistencies, sometimes stating one thing but intending another. He believed that truly capable students would discern the “truth” in the end.

His authorial circumlocutions were intended to safeguard particularly powerful and dangerous knowledge about God, creation, and the afterlife."

Kikes on ezekials wheel:
One does not delve:
Into sexual matters in the presence of three [people],
Nor into the account of creation in the presence of two,
And not into the chariot in the presence of one,

unless that person is wise and understands independently.

Now THIS is kikeposting!

Why not take both?

*tips fedora

What is your deal nigger?
Christians are just subdued by proxy
Their lord and savior grew up as a jew, then played the victim when about to pay the price.
Do not be fooled by christianity, it's judaism in other clothes

*tips menorah

"Wife should obey husband" uhhh

Binary options scam

old testament is the torah, new testament was written by jesus' (((disciples.)))

jews believe that joseph was cucked not by the holy ghost but by a roman named panthera

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Julius_Abdes_Pantera

Wat? The concept of 'zero' is the additive identity. Zero is not necessarily a real number, but there exists a real number 0 in the set of real numbers.

Clearly there is a relationship between the two religions. Jesus was a Judean, born into the Judean religion of the time. That doesn't mean that Christian and Jewish values are essentially the same. We need to look at the how these religions evolved:

1.) In Christianity, the messiah brought a new covenant with God that superseded the covenant of Moses.
2.) The Judaism of Jesus had not reached it's it's final destination. Much of the Talmud was written after his time.

In light of this, it makes more sense to describe the two religions as having derived from a common ancestor, let's call it "Classical Judaism", rather than saying Christianity is derived from the modern religion of Judaism. So the question is, in what significant way did the two religions diverge? Are their fundamental values the same, making "Judeo-Christian values" a valid concept, or did they change in a significant way?

I believe they did change, in a very major way. The problem lies with the interpretation of the "golden rule" - the idea that you should treat others the same way you would want to be treated. This philosophical principle is one of the basic necessities of civilisation. By sharing this key value of reciprocity and fairness, and abiding by it in our interactions with others, we facilitate cooperation for the common good. It transcends religions. You can find it in the concept of karma, for example. But Jews and Christians view it very differently.

If we look at the common basis for the two religions, in the books of the Torah and old testament, we find the first reference to it in Leviticus 19:18:
Notice how the principle is qualified with "kinsfolk" and "neighbor", both of which could be taken to limit the scope of the principle to within the tribe.

In Christianity, this point was clarified in Matthew 7:12 and Luke 6:31:
Notice the statement is completely unqualified. It applies to all other people, regardless of their affiliation.

Further evidence of the universal nature of the golden rule in Christianity can be found in the parable of the good Samaritan. The Samaritan, considered a heretic and enemy to Judaism, is show to behave with kindness to a Jew. In this, you can find the basis of the Christian principle of playing fair and being kind to everyone. This is both one of Christianity's greatest strengths, and it's greatest weakness. The problem is that we expect everyone else to play by the same rules, but they don't.

Now contrast this with Judaism, which as it developed also clarified this point. Unfortunately, it went in the other direction. I'm sure you've all seen the objectionable quotes from the Talmud. The Goyim are regarded like livestock. A Jew may deceive, manipulate, cheat and steal as much as they want from the Goyim, it matters not, for they are not God's chosen people - they are fair game.

And so you see how this small difference in wording becomes a huge, fundamental divide that is behind all the problems we have with Jews today. Religion of Cuck™ makes a similar distinction between the treatment of Muslims and Khuffar, but at least they welcome converts and treat all Muslims the same. Jews combine this insidious concept with the idea of being "Gods chosen people" and not seeking converts at all.

This is at the root of all the troubles we have with Jews today. Some Jews remain decent people, but that's personal conscience, they don't have to be. Their religion teaches them that it's their birthright to exploit the Goyim for their own benefit, and they're free to use any trick in the book to achieve that. Judaism teaches them to be dishonorable.

Reminder: The core of kike witchcraft/esoterics is the brooding of highly negative thoughts/emotions i.e. torturing the shit out of people in order to try to conjure up "shades" i.e. a metaphysical manifestation of suffering that feeds off/magnifies the negative emotions of the living

Been sperging a lot into their spirit cooking bullshit and Im fairly sure that is what they are/believe they are doing. Something about mixing blood, gold and some other mineral keeps coming up too. What I'm reading seems to imply they think they can manifest a god-form or something with the shit. And going by their esoteric bullshit I think the third ingredient might be lithium i.e. lilith

I have a theory about all that. I believe the divergence and 'classical judaism' that you are talking about is on the right track but that it was much more than differing interpretations of 'the golden rule'.

I believe that the framework of their old testament was laid down shortly after the flood. And if you consult the timelines of the past several interglacial periods you will find that the most recent ice melt occured somewhere between 12k bc and 20k bc, depending on where you read it. Prior to that there was a melt off around 60-75k bc and prior to that one between 100-150k bc. According to the data available the melt off that occurred most recently amounted to an overall rise in global temperature of about 4*.

Thats a bit of a difference considering thats the mean temperature but if you look at the others you will find that it was hardly a 'extinction level event catalyst' compared to the one before it, and the one that was ~100-150k bc definitely looks to better fit the bill of 'cataclysmic flood'. Couple that with the archeological findings of modern european men with neolithic technology tools dated to 350k years ago neolithic was said to be 70k bc at the absolute earliest with most (((scholars))) arguing 40k bc being the earliest

.. What I'm getting at with that is the timelines for when ancient events took place is full of holes. Available evidence strongly implies that all european languages came from 1 common ancestral language, referred to as proto-indo european. for any newfags that werent aware It is also strongly implied, theoretically and empirically, that the Celt, Norse, Germanic, and Greek as well as zoroastrian and vedic religions all come from a similar ancestral religion. In other words, there was an ancient monolithic civilization that spread across Europe and seems to have had most of its population density in the area going from Ukraine down to the Mediterranean.

And then something happened and there was a mass exodus. The exodus amounted to everyone fleeing the area as quickly as they could in every direction. Two large groups headed east, one eventually wound up in north India the vedics the other made its way to Mongolia and then eventually splintered into groups that went to Korea, and possibly Japan, as well as China. there are a fuck ton of white fossils/mummies in China Some went north to russia, most went west throughout europe and a couple went south. Pic related is the most non-kiked image I could find, I was trying to find one that shows the continuation of the eastern migration but meh.

Anyway something interesting happened with all of them. The ones that went west all kept the religion mostly intact, the lore and mythos changed, and some Gods had their roles split into two Gods the role of Dyewos Pater became Odin and Tyr but the concept of a pantheon with a Father In Heaven, prevailed. The ones that went east kept all the spirituality of the religion but the identities of the Gods/roles of the Gods changed drastically. The ones that went north started worshipping wolfmen and got a little cheeky breeky. But the ones that went south got their shit all twisted up. Something about fleeing to the south lead to them switching the roles of the gods, the good gods became known as the evil gods and the evil gods became known as the good ones.

1/

2/

Now as for a cataclysmic global flood… If you look at the migration routes.. They seem to have mostly travelled to lower elevations. Ruins that have been found show that their civilization was build on rivers and was quasi-nomadi, as in they had established towns but also had several other town sites where they would travel to to allow the area of the previous town to lie fallow and limit their impact on the environment. that hasn't been proven but the evidence found thus far highly suggests thats how their society functioned And most of these sites that have been found show evidence that they were washed away by overflowing rivers.

But them migrating all over the place strongly implies that the flood was not all encompassing. And if that were the case why did they all leave and why did some of them wind up travelling 10,000+ miles before building a settlement?

the rest of this post is my suppositions

I believe that 'the flood' was more than a natural disaster. Call it strong inference bias coupled with autistic memetic-blood memory or call it bollocks but I am positive that we will come to learn that the kikes played a hand in this event. All of our ancient myths speak of an ancient crime that was so horrible that it is only spoken of in metaphor. Some of what I read implies that there was some kind of technology that was held as sacred and that it was broken, a piece stolen from it and hidden and that the exodus was everyone going forth to try to find it again. And others imply that (((someone))) managed to brainwash everyone into a state of delusional panic that lead to them all running off as fast and as far as they could until when they realized they were tricked they had travelled too far to head back.

What ever actually happened I guarantee the kikes were involved in some way.

As for the "Judaism divergence" which I digressed away from like crazy. There is a bunch of shit in the bible that was a core part of the European religions.

When it comes down to it, what you believe to be the most likely truth, in anything, revolves around the question: Just how deceitful do you believe the kikes to be?

Been pondering the kikes use of esoteric cryptography lately. And have noticed that they lose their shit when ever a new form of encryption comes out that they do not understand and could be used against them.

I bring to you lads the latest in quantum crypto memetics. I think any true autist should be able to understand it perfectly, without explanation, and the kikes wont. almond mode activate

Appropriate. but why would you assume this method is kike proof?

Understanding your enemy is the key to defeating them.

It seems like you read my post as pro "Judeo Christianity", I don't know why. My point was that they went in a fundamentally opposite direction to Christianity, and as long as they cling to their Talmud, they will remain our enemy.

Good post.

nice effortposts, user. Something to think about.

I haven't posted this in a long time, maybe it can be of interest to somebody.

Such as…?

I just don't understand how the fuck the jews control everything. Now I've been a regular on Holla Forums since gamergate, but this shit just astounds me.
I've read a book call "The Fourth Reich of the Rich" by Des Griffith and that sheds a massive light on the origins of jewish control, but jesus…

I don't assume it to be kike proof, I know it to be kike proof. I've done a retarded amount of research into it and this form of encryption will fucking drive them nuts because it can not be broken.

It's not a normal encryption there is no way to figure out an algorithm for transposition or anything like that. And the key to this encryption is something they do not have. It can only be read by a white man that has learned to use his almond.

The encryption itself is literally quantum, literally memetic, and also metaphorical. It is made of 3 things that the kikes cant wrap their heads around. 3 things that they think they understand but do not.

If you look at it long enough you will figure out exactly how I did it and how it works, but they will never be able to.

Just might be my greatest work thus far.
:^)

>>>/reddit/

The more you look into it the more ridiculous it gets. Look into etymology. Wiktionary is actually a very good resource for that. Look into the most ancient root words of common words. After a while things will start to make sense to you. The reason why our old tales read like fictitious metaphor is because certain words have been so thoroughly perverted that they don't mean anywhere near the same thing as the root anymore.

In contrast to that, you will also start to see that this did not happen with every word. And in comparing the two you will be able to see that the words that changed in how they were said the most (i.e. the ones that look like they changed due to dialect changes in different groups over the course of many generations ) and had some but minimal change to the actual definitions is how a language organically changes over time. And it will become apparent that the words that had huge changes/amendments to their definition that render the original definition null are most definitely not organic and most likely were changed through deceit.

For a more recent example consult the current dictionary and how many changes have been made since the Constitution was written to the point where the Constitution almost reads like metaphor.

How do you get the descendents of a people who developed a sustainable way of life? Make them not able to understand their fathers of the past. That is a very common theme with the kikes, remove the goyim from the tradition of their forefathers.

This is not meant to be a blackpill, and should not be taken as such, but a huge misconception is that the kikes solidified their grasp recently. Look into Elsevier. It is a publishing company that has by official narrative existed since the 1600's. It is the single largest publisher of academic works. If you want to publish findings in a scientific journal you have to go through them. They do not own all of the journals but they own so many subsidiary publishing companies that they've rendered it so they dont need to own every journal. For example they own reed publishing. Between their flagship Elsevier and reed they most likely comprise 90% of any stem students textbooks. If you devote some spergpower into digging into them you will find that it can 100% be said that the elsevier publishing company has been around since atleast the year 1000 with evidence that they were kiking shit up since before the moors invaded.

Nothing new under the sun, lad. Everything we are concerned with has been going on for a real fucking long time.

As for how they do/get away with this shit. The root word for gold is shadow. Which is apt as fuck because gold is one of the biggest ways they are able to do this. Give goyim in key places appropriate bribes and that is all that is needed. If you keep record of that bribe and they ever how disloyalty you just tell the goyim about it and they drag the guy through the streets. But, really, the strongest tool in their bag of tricks is sexual deviancy. Find goyim sick in the head enough to want deviant sex with children and you got them by the balls. Take a look at Greece.. Rome.. etc. Once the kikes arrive and establish themselves within a host nation the political class starts becoming more and more degenerate until history remembers the entire civilization as having condoned sex with children.

you belong in a gas chamber

It doubles as an attack on traditional aesthetics. It may sound faggy but artistic expression has a fundamental relationship with the artists/observers values. Every step away from an established artform is a step away from the values of that time. Consider how we have gotten to the point where every generation has become identified along the terms of how rebellious they are to the values of their fathers generation. The 3 piece suit gave way to a button up and slacks gave way to denim gave way to bellbottoms gave way to neon vinyl gave way to printed t's and ripped jeans gave way to pink shirts and girl pants.

It's more complicated than that but I think that should suffice.

I think the problem here is that "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" is being misapplied as "you don't want someone to hit you so don't hit someone else" when it should be "if you would expect someone to hit you for doing this thing then if someone does this thing you should hit them"

how has this received no response?

BUMP.

Sure. But unless I'm missing something, lack of a formal algorithm becomes a problem for all but the most trivial messages.

MAYONNAISETRUMPTOOT

and I'm still not convinced the method is kike proof.

The encryption isnt just some silly phrase. And the message encrypted there is not trivial. I will explain it a bit more, but not completely because I want the kikes to agonize over just what it is.

What we have here

Is a block of text 14 characters long by 8 characters high. For a total of 112 characters. The message encrypted is much longer that 112 characters. It is designed around several esoteric forms of encryption as well as a hypothesis that I have been testing out.

As far as the kikes being able to read it. I am 100% sure that they can not. They will arrive at false positives. Only a high caliber autist would be able to completely break it. But everyone will be able to read it on a subconscious level. They may not know what it says but as long as their eyes see it the meme will have been delivered.

This one in particular was mostly just to show it to anons so that those who might understand what I did may consider making their own or adapting it in different ways. I will make some more goal oriented ones when I get a chance.

> And others imply that (((someone))) managed to brainwash everyone into a state of delusional panic that lead to them all running off as fast and as far as they could until when they realized they were tricked they had travelled too far to head back.

My example isn't a nonsense phrase. It was a statement about the intractability of decoding a lengthy phrase using (what I thought was) your encryption method.
Well I'll take your word for it, user. As a mathematician, I'm not well suited to the esoteric ;^)

I just quit a job at a major jewish office where all the 'art' in the building I could literally do myself. There are these huge spirals drawn on one of the walls that the 'artist' worked on site for months to make. There is the floor of an old basketball court hung from a wall that costed $250,000,

And fuck the dumb goyim who say 'yes, this IS great art, thanks Jews!'

(((Real Numbers))) are a faulty concept.
You can't represent them without ((("Infinite Sets of Infinite Sets"))).

"Divine Proportions" Rational Trigonometry is the way!

This.
The late comedian Patrice O'Neal said exactly this about Hollywood. Video related. He talks about how (((Hollywood))) runs on favors and that this is one way (((they))) manipulate actors and other people in the industry to do their bidding.

Listen to what he has to say because it's valuable insight to how the machine works.

Looks interesting, user. My personal stance on the real numbers is that the reals are useful concept that lead to a lot of interesting mathematics, but it's arguable whether the concept of the infinitely divisible has any true application to the material universe. I mean, conceptually one can successively divide a space by half, and half again, and half again, ad. infinitum; but there is no such thing as infinitely divisible matter, for instance. And then there's the question of physical space: is physical space infinitely divisible, or is it quantised at some level beyond our ability to detect? We simply don't know. Will check this vid out when I have an hour.

I like these threads.
There are groups sponsored and aided by genuine Pagans in Europe organized to search through Christian and pro-White European sites in general to collect data and refine arguments to cast out the Wiccan and fake neo-Pagans. Christianity, but not all of Christendom and churches, are considered the best friend of European paganism.
Take it as an incentive to argue and learning to argue wll. As Aristotle said: it's not the number but the quality of arguers defining a philosophy.

In Europe, anti-Christian Pagans are called Wiccans and there's no such thing as that gay 1st Amendment here.

Not a smart person myself but tend to intuitively agree.

Jews mostly eat their own shit weirdly. They mostly honestly believe in communism, the holohoax, etc. The only stuff that's secret is that their religion is one of surpemacism. That they hate goys and see all goys as enemies. That the messiah will help them reign over goys. All that. And even that's not really a secret. Maybe it's also a secret that they commonly steal and cheat goys and thing nothing of it.

…later on…

>One convert, called Theobald of Cambridge, told Thomas that there was a written prophecy which stated that the Jews would regain control of Israel if they sacrificed a Christian child each year

>Every year, Jewish leaders met in Narbonne to decide who would be asked to perform the sacrifice; in 1144, the Jews of Norwich were assigned the task

>According to Thomas, the man who claimed to be a cook had been employed to entice William into the house where the sacrifice would occur. William was initially treated well, but was then bound, gagged and suspended in a cruciform position in a room where he was tortured and murdered in a manner imitating the Crucifixion of Jesus: the Jews lacerated his head with thorns and pierced his side. His body was then dumped in the nearby woods

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Norwich#Thomas'_version_of_events
archive.is/17HmF

Mind you, these child saints were being killed all over Europe by jews, becoming saints to solidify the christian hatred over jews in folk stories until very recently the pope removed child saints like William off of saints list.

Jewish secrets, I'm not sure if I actually know anything secret, but they practice blood magic in secret. A lot of successful people use Kabbalah (look up the inside of Zuckerberg's hoodie) Their little books have multiple gods despite primarily worshiping Saturn, including the "bible" (I'm a "pagan" for the record) which the church jews Christians with because, for the most part, they are too stupid to gain any actual knowledge from it. Diamonds only cost about $3 to mine and are marked up because (((they))) cut them and control the supply almost entirely. Extreme nepotism is already well-known, so I guess that is out as a secret. I could go back to the use of magic, as the rabbis use the infants' blood that they suck from their foreskins for their magical purposes as well. I really don't have anything that can't be looked up or won't be screamed and saged at by some of the knock-off Jews here.

It's called metzitzah b'peh and the Jews even have their own special strain of herpes because of it.

>stemcellres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/scrt512

I believe it. I was mutilated at birth and some ago I learned how to induce phantom sensation. I can feel my missing frenulum, foreskin and ridged-bands, though not perfectly. The frenulum has 4 distinct areas that I can feel. These incredibly deep, satisfying sensations surge up through the center of my body and stop at certain points where they would thrum and vibrate. I started to feel something open up and fill up deep inside me. It's always at the same points so after a while I figured that these points of pleasure are chakras. I had heard of chakras but never paid it any mind. It seems these energy points are at nerve clusters/ganglia. The most pleasurable of all is the base of the frenulum. It's a fuller, richer pleasure than any drug I've tried.

Based effortposting. High quality.

Overstepping into paranoia. No one controls that much.

You said the keyword. How long until the (((bots))) attack this thread?

In any case, great fucking post m8. Never forget (((who))) has the gall to write headlines like "Goy, bye" in daylight and get away with it.

Death to the kikes.

alien detected