He Just Wanted To Get Laid

He collapsed the entire matrix not because he was "The One", but because "The One" wanted to get laid.

Remake for the matrix when?

I thought it was because he wanted an excuse for getting fired.

Trinity is a 6/10 at best, the dweeb's primary interest in her is because she pretends to be a nerd hacker like him. Neo is the archetypal waifu-fag.

This phrase is a shit/10

I want to see it get the GOT treatment, multiple viewpoints: The Blupills, The Machines, Zion, and The One(s).

He's the demiurge. The whole fucking thing is his creation. The reason it took so many matrix's for him to finally complete the mess is he was waiting for his sexual equivalent to manifest.

She's the only female intellectually equivalent capable of competing with/for him.
Assuming he's evolved past the herd mentality of having a harem, and moved on to the status of having a mate for life.
He's maintained the matrix solely for the purpose of manifesting Trinity.

Does technology inside the Matrix advance? Does time flow normally? Will they eventually invent the Matrix in the Matrix? Does experiencing deja vu or seeing a ghost imply that we're all in the Matrix? Also how come agents don't just auto-explode everyone they don't like instead of fistfighting with them? Plus what's even wrong with living in there when the real world is so shit, especially if you get superpowers?

Interesting way to look at it. I guess we're all the demiurge in a way.

Deepest lore

Aren't we all waifufags when we meet someone that makes us tremble to the core?

She's cute in a dykey, androgynous way.

Waifus are the catalyst for gnosis.

Assumedly, everything would evolve according to the needs of the demiurge. Simplistic to complex, always evolving in ways to challenge and promote forward growth. Self imposed limitations necessary, like a butterfly forced to use its wings to break out of its shell.
So maybe there is a shared matrix, with failed butterflies cheated by those prematurely breaking open their husks. Perceiving themselves as liberators while destroying those they think they are liberating. Maybe that's what Zion is doing in their haste to free the captives.

Maybe.

Protip; he WASN'T The One. The human-01 peace that he established at the end of the series only lasted 5 years. Humans broke the peace by preemptively building a new Zion even thought the treaty specifically stated they would not be allowed to do so.

I think you hit on something really important.

This is why it needs the GOT treatment. The series should be government funded for the sake of artistic and intellectual exploration.

Its an aspect worthy of exploration. The idea that "The One" is a predicable result over time, while others evolve over a longer timeline, and that the pursuit of shortcuts is what actually produces more hellish worlds to have to experience.

(heiled)
My nigga.

>yfw Neo isn't The One, Agent Smith is

OP made me think the same thing wouldn’t even be a choice

Everything is a construct of the demiurge, or rather of the creator of the demiurge.
The Architect was a primary aspect, maintaining the Matrix for Neo to experience.
Smith was greater aspect, sublime and conforming within the illusion to a point.Once that point had been reached, Smith's trigger point, he would destroy the matrix and reset the demiurge.
"You failed to get laid. Start over (this place stinks like ass)."

good job

She doesn’t shit btw

and to add insult to injury, she was an ugly skeleton

No she ain't, and this is coming from someone that likes dykes

also I'm getting a little drunk
but anyway…

Your woman is getting fucked up by the matrix, what do?

Who gives a fuck about roasties when you can manipulate the world around you?