The trials in these games are the absolute worst thing about them and are turned into such a fucking chore that it...

The trials in these games are the absolute worst thing about them and are turned into such a fucking chore that it brings down an otherwise great game.

Prove me wrong.

So you want a VN? Gotcha.

The rest of the game is just as shit

Sorry user this thread is for people who've actually played the game.

This game is basically a linear, semis interactive VN.
I like the goofy writing though, compared to how fucking tryhard other games and shows try to be, for example, persona, attack on titan, naruto, etc.

This is like a vacation game. I need to play the second, the second game has Japanese voice overs too, right? I HATE Brian Beacocks shitty Monokuma impression. Teddy was enough torture in persona, I've had enough of the fucker

If you remove the trials, then there is no gameplay other than picking up clues and therefore no actual game over. I did play the game, probably before you did.

Yih, it's a nice, casual experience.

I'm not saying remove the trials, I'm just saying don't make me jump through the fucking Olympics when I already know how to solve the case. It's like trying to watch the special edition of Star Wars with the way they throw shit in front of you.

Dangan Ronpa is a bad VN and a bad game.

Thats like trying to skip court and screaming "HE GUILTY!! TRIAL OVER EVERYONE. HE DID IT. EVERYONE GO HOME"

Granted. This is a videogame, but still. It's part of the experience user, let it guide you, let it caress you and kiss your sexy heaving body. upupupu

DAILY REMINDER THAT NOBUYO OOYAMA IS NOW SENILE AND HAS DEMENTIA. SHE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO VOICE DORAEMON OR MONOKUMA EVER, EVERY AGAIN

I'm talking about all the pink shit they throw in front of the answers you idiot.

There are difficulty options for that, idiot.

I only played the first game but the game is the worst part of the game. What's the point of giving you free movement throughout the world only to prevent you from actually gathering evidence unless you're with your babysitter who actually solves the crimes? Thought you'd be playing the detective but the game is just a VN where you have to physically move from scene to scene.
The trials are only any bad because the characters are bad. Like Hagakure just spouts shit all day long and you have to actually disprove him or everyone dies. Some of the comic panels were awful and didn't actually portray events correctly, making them seem trial and error. Truth bullet stuff was mostly fine except for a couple of them where you had to wait for it to loop around and of course all the false answers were hilariously wrong to the point you didn't even have to think about it.

B L U E S. C L U E S

Yeah my fault for not realizing that at the beginning of the damn game.

Yeah, fak u

This thread sucks. Let's talk about V3 instead. It comes out in Japan in January. Who are your waifus? Who's FTE events will you complete first?

What a horrible world in which we live in.

Third pic looks like dogshit, her proportions look way past fucked up

We're kind of left to our own devices when it comes to lewds of V3 girls at the moment. I take what I can get.

You best not fap to fucking tumblr art

I don't. Blame the japs that can't draw for shit.

I want to get off this timeline

There is some good tumblr art.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Pixiv or kill yourself, although, I'll let you off if they use both.

My butthole is so warm right now

The first game suffers a ton by having Kirigiri basically hold your hand for like the first four trials or some shit and by the time they finally give you some space to figure shit out on your own the game's basically over. Second game eases up on that a fair bit but in general the games are clearly not intended to be real brain teasers.

just get another nip to do it.

They did get some other nip to do it for V3 and I think Despair Girls as well and while they're not abysmal they're very definitely not as good. Best thing they could have done was used Despair Girls as an opportunity to establish different Monokumas having different voices since that game didn't have a regular talking Monokuma and then they could have carried the variants into V3 but I guess they figured the original design is too iconic.

Holy shit. That works!

I think dangitronpaul would benefit from monokuma and derivatives fucking off.

the second game on pc has jap VAs yeah, but the cast for the rest of the characters is really top notch

As good as they may be I don't see how any of them could hold a candle to Sawashiro's Syo or Ogata's Nagito.

There's no need, I can just tell you to fuck off back to cuckchan and stay there.

LOOK AT THE HAIR AND PRE-PRODUCTION POSTER ARTWORK

THE "PROTAGONIST" (the girl) WILL DIE AND THE ROBOT IS THE REAL PROTAGONIST

THEY GIVE IT AWAY BY THE HAIR! THESE HACKS!

What do you mean? They both have an ahoge but that's not anything special

Not your safe space, nigger.

Honestly, even in my teenage years I knew immediately evangelion was overcomplicated and all about esoteric sounding chaff; which is exactly the sort of bullshit I love. Instead I got cute girls and family issues.
If you're gonna do stylish bullshit, you got to own it.

N A T U R A L S E L E C T I O N
A
T
U
R
A
L
S
E
L
E
C
T
I
O
N

Please do not do that.

This. He overstayed his welcome in even the first game. More was so excessive that it made me vomit.

Best girl

Most of these designs look like typical Jap dogshit. All it's missing is more belts and it'd be complete gutter trash.

You waifu has died twice and is never going to show up ever again.

Why do you think that? I find the trials to be far more engaging than the rest of it. The trials contain all the batshit crazy plot twists and if you aren't playing DR for retardedly over the top plot twists then I don't know why you're playing it.

class trial > deadly life > school life