California AG: Employers who Cooperate With Federal Immigration Raids Will be Prosecuted

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

From ntknetwork.com/california-ag-employers-who-cooperate-with-federal-immigration-raids-will-be-prosecuted/ (no archive because low energy post.)

“There are new laws in place in California now in 2018 with the advent of 2018. I mentioned two of them specifically, AB 450 and SB 54. AB 450 in particular deals with the workplace in particular and how we go about treating the information about the workplace and employees at the workplace by employers,” Becerra explained. “What we’re trying to make sure is that employers are aware that in 2018, there is a new law in place.”

Under AB 450, employers are prohibited from “providing voluntary consent to an immigration enforcement agent to enter nonpublic areas of a place of labor unless the agent provides a judicial warrant, except as specified.”

All urls found in this thread:

ntknetwork.com/california-ag-employers-who-cooperate-with-federal-immigration-raids-will-be-prosecuted/

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

This will backfire spectacularly

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

<(no archive because low energy post.)
Have a low energy reply then

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

State lawyerman is trying to supercede the federal law

Okay

Jordan James
Jordan James

You will be prosecuted for following the law.

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

nice teamwork you dubswasting slacker

Nathan King
Nathan King

teamwork
Do you have any idea where the fuck you are nigger?

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

fuck you btw i fucked kate

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

they think states have rights anymore
I remember leftist faggots always mocking people who wanted States right, "because muh civil war" "you lost, lol". Time for them to get a taste of their own medicine.

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

Set down the weed, nigger.

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

California is finally going to get the justice that it deserves. It'll be hilarious to see the fags, trannies, and soyboys try to rile up the troops nationally as if they're some Neo-Confederacy only to find everybody nervously hiding their laughter as Uncle Sam preps to butt fucks the place until it looks like Saudi Arabia.

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

state law superseding federal law

Since 1996.

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

btw i fucked kate

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

And no one will be arrested. And no one will be tried with treason. And no new elections will be held. Nothing is going to happen. No punishment. No recourse. And they’ll all be reelected.

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

top fucking kek commiefornia I want to move so fucking badly.

get a federal charge for obstruction of justice
or
get charged by the state for following federal law

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

We can't wait to burn their cities to the ground. We remember Atlanta and Columbia, and those transplanted yankee scum are just begging for it.

t. Confederate States of America

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

look dude we all know every one here smokes weed you don't gotta be degenerate with it and show off to every one. Smoke in private and remain functional, stop trying to farce it on to every one you stupid fuck. It's like showing up to a party and trying to redpill by dropping the JQ right away.

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

employers are not allowed to let specific people into their businesses
Does that mean it would be possible to create a law that prohibits niggers from entering all business unless they have a warrant?

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

Nice false equivalence kike. The feds are still more than capable of coming in and prosecuting on their own. The judges in Cali aren't stopping them from going after weed like they are trying to stop them from ARRESTING LAWBREAKERS.
Go back to munching foreskins.

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

n-n-nothing will happen!
-i-i-ignore the arrests and i-i-indictments!
Fuck off moshe.

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

Go for door number two. It gives you the best option for appeal.

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

internally, california is a match away from a racial wildfire within the 3 big cities, outside of the big cities california gets real red real fast.

im on the outskirts of los angeles in one of the valleys surrounding LA where you can be a trump supporter and not get shit. its slowly changing around here where more and more people are more accepting of trump but there still is a good percentage of the fuck drumpf crowd willing to get loud as fuck about how much trump is a racist nazi.

los angeles is a funny place after going through the valleys because of the mountains separating the two areas even though tax-wise they are considered the same in some areas like SFV, los angeles is essentially surrounded by choke points that can easily starve that city land-wise, they still have a harbor to receive goods but if citizens can cut off the freeway choke-points from the valleys into los angeles there would be chaos within 3 days.

when los angels goes it will be a bloodbath and i cant hardly wait

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

A couple of sticks of dynamite to choke off the water supply would wreck most cities in Southern California. They are not defensible from a military standpoint.

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

los angeles still has watersheds, the majority of water in califronia goes to the farms. destroying the aqueducts will fuck with the farms more than the left cities.

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

oy vey i have no argument
you’re a jew because i can’t refute your facts
Back to reddit you go.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

rofl, a state law can not prohibit federal law. They can only add to them.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

The rule of law doesn’t exist and hasn’t since the 1910s.

Xavier James
Xavier James

look dude we all know every one here smokes weed
Only degenerate retards such as yourself (nice spelling nigger) smoke weed. It's clear it has eroded most of your brain already.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit