NFL had a long, pricey and secret Super Bowl wish list for Minneapolis

NFL had a long, pricey and secret Super Bowl wish list for Minneapolis

Check out what these assholes asked out of the host city after the people already paid for the construction of US Bank Stadium.

startribune.com/nfl-had-a-long-pricey-and-secret-super-bowl-wish-list-for-minneapolis/262253921/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zqGBi
documentcloud.org/documents/1184220-20140605190910.html
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1184220/20140605190910.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry for no archive

Stop shilling your bullshit. Your article is clickbait trash that nobody is buying.

How does it feel to have to spend your time here shilling? Are your parents proud their child is a pathetic waste of space? Have you finally submitted your fate as a cuckold and moved into the cuck shed?

Just kill yourself.

pretty nice stadium tbh

I've never archived an article before. I'm trying to figure it out now. I'm not shilling; that's the local news source. I'm not sure about their politics or if they are POZ'd or whatever the term is.

Anyways, still working to get an archive. I thought Holla Forums might be interested in exposing the audacity of these kikes. Blood suckers.

it is pretty cool at night. i would hate to live downtown though, the lights are fucking bright. apparently hippity rich folk (((liberals))) are gentrifying into downtown anyways so fuck 'em.

Happy?

archive.is/zqGBi

Give it a read, if you're interested. I assume you are since you are still around. I'm not a shill.

having lived there a few years back, I can say that the Minneapolis-St. Paul area is a nice place to live, but it's expensive, there's an ever-growing population of mudslimes, and I'm more a fan of the countryside/small towns outside of the cities, anyways. anyone have those pictures from that all-muslim event at the MoA a little while back?

Looks like a cherry on top of a shithole cake.

The 153-page list of demands is private. Clickbait.

Could you imagine sucking at your job so much that you have to beg people on anonymous image boards to give your bullshit clicks?

(document viewer in browser javascript botnet link)
documentcloud.org/documents/1184220-20140605190910.html

(pdf link)
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1184220/20140605190910.pdf

here's the demands, it was private, just not anymore. the site OP linked wants to obfuscate it for ad sheckles because theyr'e naturally kikes. link above is the direct link.

Well at least it looks like they might get a superbowl championship out of the deal.

the list of demands are literally 165 pages long.

here's a snippet i found skimming over it where they demand 500 vehicles for their exclusive use.
300 "Top quality" buses
65 Limos
5 "Premier quality buses"
250 "School" buses (specifically requesting school buses for some reason)

here's a snippet where they absolutely refuse to provide a 16 foot high 14000 foot wall around the entire stadium for security lol. that might show the goyim that walls work.

also part of the snippet, all businesses with 300 feet of the perimiter must close and the NFL isn't responsible for reimbursing the businesses that's the cities problem if they even decide to reimburse.

here's the part where the NFL get's a (((clean zone))), within a 1 mile radius of anything to do with the super bowl, the stadium, the hotels they stay at, etc.

monkey fucker

see

>public paying (((US Bank))) to build a hangegg stadium

That's about right.

This one seems kind of reasonable to keep knock-off vendors from selling unlicensed chinese NFL crap right outside the venue.

Compared to the tens of millions they are requiring for transportation, this is nothing.

FUCKING NORMIES

But why don't you enjoy the fine, upstanding negroes playing grabass, goy?

This reeks of Homeland Security requirements. Don't go thinking that only the residents on Minneapolis are paying for that shit. Federal tax money is going to pay for a huge chunk of it, I guarantee it.

Isn't the NFL almost bankrupt?

Because 3DPD of course.

I'd imagine the catering list has got to be insane as well.

Sounds like a friggin G20 summit. Where there's a giant wall around it that has martial law inside where Homeland Security / Corporate America can do anything it wants.

where going for vacation? AZ is nice this time of year

It will be when the normalfags don't tune into their bull show.

Nowhere. I've already been on two vacations in the past 6 months and want to see how badly I get fucked on taxes before splurging again. Besides, it's a toasty 29 deg F out right now. Why snowbird when there's liquid water outside?

oh it's nice there now. i was there 3 weeks ago and it was -15 F

Tell me about it! Nice dubs, btw.

The Negro Felon League fucking blows. They get their stadiums subsidized by taxpayers and they want everything else handed to them by the taxpayers while they take a shit on the country and people that have enabled them to become successful. I haven't watched a game in years, but I was a fan as a kid until I woke up and realized how much bullshit it actually was and how it's mostly niggers and owned by mostly kikes. Fuck the NFL and anyone who watches it and actually gives a damn about "muh team."

makes me wish a nigger gets shot in the next two weeks so BLM™ and (((soros))) can crash the shitty sports game

Why won't this nigger kike cancer just die already?

as opposed to chinkshit (((licensed))) by the (((charitable))) NFL?
the Great State of MN allows the legal resale of previously bought tickets, so its probably for street scalpers and people handing bottlewater

BLM has a huge presence in Minneapolis. This could be a great happening.

I know that feeling bro. I do low voltage work in the Twin Cities and every day downtown is hell on earth as it is. Gonna legit kill myself if I have to walk six blocks from my van again carrying all my shit just because normies needed to justify wasting money subsidizing millionaires.

>>>Holla Forums7711343

dysn☕mia!bO.8VNPLAE ## Board Volunteer 01/18/18 (Thu) 23:29:10 No.7711343

If you fags can get >>7777777 by tonight I will give the board to someone else.

But if you can't… I'm here forever.

dysnomias efforts might be a giant distraction so help us but watch out! be careful! (((they))) want us to miss something!

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

dysnomias efforts might be a giant distraction so help us but watch out! be careful! (((they))) want us to miss something!

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

>>>Holla Forums7711343

HELP US!

Holla Forums died when most of its users moved over to 4/pol/