So I just bought some rings made for Finns who exchanged their golden wedding rings into these in the Winter War to...

So I just bought some rings made for Finns who exchanged their golden wedding rings into these in the Winter War to acquire fighter jets and such, but never got any… Swedes gave Finns wheat in exchange for them. Sad, really.

Other urls found in this thread:

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rautasormus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're not even rare. Hundreds of thousands were made in exchange.

You can get them fairly cheap, I got them on bargain.

All of them have carved year they've being made in the back.

It's also very unnotiacable.

Oops, sorry, I forgot pics.

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rautasormus

Someone should translate that. And it's not me.

Where can I get one?

try huuto.net, which is a finnish auction site

Can I get a Finnish waifu there too?

you can always try

I traded gold for iron was a big thing in WWI Germany aswell

Are german "Iron Crosses" made of iron?

Then suddenly you find one you like and it's
You boyim are so predictable. You screech about muh IQ, but the second you see anything remotely bangable, that goes out the Overton Window and you shitpost about muh dick.

Time for you to fuck off back to Holla Forums and kill yourself.

Bump :)

All jews will be killed in due time.

Thanks for yet another slide, kike.

What the fuck?

For extracting Jews' teeth. This is documented to have happened during the Holocaust.
For performing medical experiments on Jews. This is documented to have happened during the Holocaust.
"PUT THEM BACK IN THE OVEN! THEY'RE SO UNDERCOOKED THEY'RE WRITING DIARIES!" This is documented to have happened during the Holocaust.
For Jews to perform for their Nazi captors. This is documented to have happened during the Holocaust.
For the SS to enjoy.
For the SS to rape Jewish womyn. This is documented to have happened during the Holocaust.
Another facility for the SS.
SS again.
SS only.
All of these were for the sole use of the SS.
Despite all your stormderp hurring and durring over ebul j00ish art, the Nazis loved it and would make the many talented internees paint, sculpt, and draw for them before throwing the artists themselves into a furnace. This is documented to have happened during the Holocaust.
Bullshit, prove it.
For delivering Jewish babies upon which even more heinous experiments would be performed by Mengele and friends. This is documented to have happened during the Holocaust.

Adolf was a zionist.

Delete the niggerdick thread, Berkay.

But they just keep … making … more!

To anyone yet unaware, Rach posting= Bait posting. Ignore and filter, this nigger consistently shits in threads and is eternally butthurt by the fact they will never be white.

This nigger is a mod, and largely responsible for the board turning to shit.

Sweden literally gave Finland a third of their airforce for free you lying piece of shit.

Having what to do with this board?

testing what Holla Forums is filtered to because I forgot

imho alot