A pol.ack in the news

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_comet-535pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.76cc5cbd863b

D.C. police arrest suspect with an assault rifle at Comet Ping Pong restaurant

Top KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/faizsays/status/805517518689488897/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
c-span.org/video/?c4620442/creepy
youtube.com/watch?v=dfqaZk8DGGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4M5jvlNuv4Y
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5g3ywi/for_pizzagate_skeptics/
youtube.com/watch?v=xaf7q9RKjgo
youtube.com/watch?v=wvLYBBD_Dfg
m.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5ghm6h/for_pizzagate_skeptics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macur_Review
macurstatement.blogspot.co.uk/
beforeitsnews.com/awakening-start-here/2015/07/andrea-davison-jimmy-savile-serco-and-how-it-all-fits-in-with-child-abuse-covert-arms-shipments-and-government-fraud-2930.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659322/Police-launch-probe-Freud-knew-Maddie-uncover-new-details-ex-MP-s-disturbing-relationship-McCanns.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/541793/SNP-activist-killed-over-child-sex-files
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if Holla Forums weren't onto something they wouldn't be calling it a "conspiracy theory"

"""fake news stories"""

What? He didn't fire at anybody? What did he shoot at?

Top kek

top kek Holla Forums hysteria is to good

the content of the emails that started this whole thing are actually very suspicious

pol is right at least insofar as there really should be an investigation that will never happen

Let's go to the store* and get some hamburgers**

*ritual pit
**human sacrifices

CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED WAKE UP SHEEPLE

None of these papers can get the facts straight.

From their own reporter:
twitter.com/faizsays/status/805517518689488897/video/1

PORKY DID NOTHING WRONG!

Look at this picture and tell me without a hint of doubt that you don't believe he might fuck children on the side

youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
Watch this video and learn from it.

Jesus Christ South Korea nobody here is raiding your board

c-span.org/video/?c4620442/creepy

If there was a mass child torture club, they certainly wouldn't post a picture alluding to it on Instagram. Or email each other about it using code words the internet meme'd into existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfqaZk8DGGQ
Sexual predators who prey on children are among us.

Just sit back and appreciate the absurdity of the MSM feeling forced to "fact check " claims by Holla Forums that a random pizzeria is actually a cover for ritual child abuse by America's political elite

Honestly the whole thing seems pretty convincing. As said, the Wikileaks emails all seem to point out that at the very least, there's something weird going on. Too many obvious codewords, too many "coincidental" connections between the places and people involved and the such.

We as leftists should not be surprised if this elite pedo ring turns out to be true, given that porkies tend to be psychos with a total disregard for human dignity anyway (it's the very reason they can build their fortunes over mass deceit and exploitation, without batting an eye), and definitely do have the power to cover up something of this magnitude. And should the bubble ever burst, we should condemn them and call for action. We the left should be the first to denounce injustice, and organize our people to attack back. We can't let the nazis use this in their favor.

Best pizzagate thing so far is some guy saying james alefantis translated to french is j'aime l'enfant, proving he's a paedo

I mean elite pedophile rings are hardly unheard of, wasn't there one in Britain while Thatcher was PM?

yeah

Quad Satan wouldn't lie.

there was a picture with a friend of him wearing a T shirt literally, just saying, "J

W-w-watch out, g-globalists ;_;

I wonder if Pizzagate is real. Like, none of the hints people have pointed out would convince me on their own, but the accumulation of multiple coincidences makes it sketchy for me.

FUCKING LIBERALS

Holy shit, lmao

And I thought the Spirit Cooking "conspiracy" was retarded enough…

Self-investigation is clearly best done with a long gun. How the hell did he even get through the door holding a rifle in broad daylight, in the white people part of DC?

youtube.com/watch?v=4M5jvlNuv4Y

Someone webm? I only use shit freeware atm. Won't let me condense enough to post most vids on Holla Forums

So sexy, yet so dumb. How unfortunate.

We know it happens. But this Pizzagate stuff hasn't produced any good evidence.

Holla Forums is doing a bad job proving it.
The corporate media though also does a bad job disproving it.

This is a good explanation of why there may be some legit points to it.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5g3ywi/for_pizzagate_skeptics/

As a Belgian I have very bad memories of this, due to the infamous Dutroux case and the fucking dead witnesses starting to appear left and right, who according to the police, all died of suicide or accidents.

youtube.com/watch?v=xaf7q9RKjgo

As a french I remember that too.
May the bourgeoisie disappear as a class one day, nobody should have the power to do so much and cover up.
(that includes your fucking bureaucratic class, mlms, please watch that shit until it "naturally disappears")

I fucking hate getting pulled into conspiracy bullshit, but the quantity of of suspicious shit surrounding this makes me think there is something going on. Of course once you have a suspicion you'll start finding connections everywhere..

Yeah, the fact this is following almost immediately on the tail of the email leaks, Clinton losing and the "fake news" angle the MSM is pushing is fishy as hell

My bullshit detector is going off, because everyone I see describing this is 1. begging the question like a motherfucker, 2. not showing the primary evidence, just giving their own narrative of the events. If your suspect has a room full of pedophile cannibal pictures, you want to show those to people first thing to convince them? and so on.

Every pizza place has silly photos of kids on their facebooks you dumb autistic fags. Also the emails mentioned pizza and hot dogs STOP THE PRESSES.

What I think is going on here is that Holla Forums was simply fabricating a conspiracy theory in order to control the election and you guys hate Hillary so much that you'll wishfully believe anything against her.

Only the dumbest retard would ever believe a story with such little evidence.

Ssshhh, or you'll end up like old Willie MacRae.

I agree that pizzagate is bullshit, but you can't deny that the way the emails refer to "pizza" and "hotdogs" is shady as fuck. They use the words in ways no normal person does.

Not an argument. Hillary is the blandest person out there, Why would she be a pedophile? She probably doesn't even fuck Bill for crying out loud.

Maybe it codes for nukes or money laundering.

Or drugs and prostitutes of legal age. I'm not assuming they're referring to child sex trafficking, just that it might refer to some form of illegal activity.

You are right.
After looking over this pic again, I noticed the mole on Tony is on the wrong side in the sketch.
It wasn't Tony, case closed.

After Jimmy Savile and Rotherham, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Maybe you should make it clear that both of those sketches are supposed to depict the same person. a reasonable person would think that both of the podesta brothers were cited together, and each sketch depicts the respective brother. you should also say it was a highprofile kidnapping, and it took place in portugal. I wonder what sort of operation they have going on where Tony Podesta went to personally kidnap a child in Portugal, but hey, it shouldn't be that hard to find evidence that Tony Podesta was in Portugal on May 3, 2007

They were there and apparently stayed less than a mile away from the abduction site. Was in the leaked emails.

you're a fucking joke. you can't even get basic facts to line up. kys literal shillord.

also july 2nd is not may 3rd, you huge nigger.

I have come here to investigate a conspiracy and shoot up the place, and I don't know a thing about investigating conspiracies..

I mean, it's basically the same thing, right?

the whole pizzagate thing is so obviously batshit insane that i can't help but wonder if it's cointelpro muddying the waters to distract from real crimes

pedowood thread?

lul okay

A Portuguese friend told me that they suspect the McCanns themselves did something to her.

McCanns were friends of the British prime minister, Scotland Yard got involved quickly to "help" the Portuguese police (they did the complete opposite of that), and when the police suspected the McCanns, they fucked off to England as fast as possible.

The guy, who led the investigations back then (he was removed from his position at the behest of Scotland Yard), wrote a book about it.
The McCanns tried to stop it, but failed.

To be honest, some aspects of Maddies disappearance are downright bizarre. What warranted the world wide media attention? It's not like whenever a kid disappears, media goes full breaking news on it.
Who the fuck are the McCanns? They have celeb status without being celebrities.

almost everything involving pedophilia is faked because most people are stupid enough to believe it. In real life (especially in SF where this whole conspiracy started for Holla Forums) it all comes from catholic homeless shelters (where exploitable children and stupid adults come into extremely close contact) and not much anywhere else

neat.

Dunno how much of pAedowood you followed, but if you're familiar with it what do you make of Andrea Davison?

Part of her statement to the UK gov Macur Review,

its like you didn't even read the emails comrad.

youtube.com/watch?v=wvLYBBD_Dfg

Here's a good documentary from the 80s from a left-wing news and discussion show, Alternative Views.

What's the source for this quote?

Archive that shit user.

m.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5ghm6h/for_pizzagate_skeptics/

Official government review. Source andrea davison had been talking about this stuff for years before she was called to give this evidence. Her home was raided and evidence stolen by South Wales Policia. There's a name that has slipped my mind of a guy who was recejntly arrested (pig, either cover up mor rapist himself) who was one of the ones who harrassed source for years.

Really a lot of reading to jump into, but here is the wiki for the review

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macur_Review

here is sources statement in full

macurstatement.blogspot.co.uk/

and here is a not-so-brief tl;dr

beforeitsnews.com/awakening-start-here/2015/07/andrea-davison-jimmy-savile-serco-and-how-it-all-fits-in-with-child-abuse-covert-arms-shipments-and-government-fraud-2930.html

Ignore usual prejudices over source, and just look again at the list of names

Then consider how many of them have resigned, died or or been accused of beasting the past few years. Then check my repeating digits as keks blessing.

Get on our level faggots.

Such an inspiration

Man, I'm just re-watching this documentary and I've got to say it's more horrifying than I remember.

I recommend it if you're even slightly interested in this issue.

It was former MP clement frued what did it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659322/Police-launch-probe-Freud-knew-Maddie-uncover-new-details-ex-MP-s-disturbing-relationship-McCanns.html

Their first phonecall was to Gordon Brown. There is an assumed Masoinc connection between Gerry and Gordon. Gordon Brown was himself named in the FBI's 'operation Ore' that Tony Blair d-noticed (blocked from publication)

express.co.uk/news/uk/541793/SNP-activist-killed-over-child-sex-files

wonder if there's a less shit source than the express (which'll turn out any old nonsense, though that article does have some quotes from semi-relevant people), the usual narrative is that he was murdered (oh? did i say that. my mistake. no. he killed himself. he burgled his own office, lost the files he carried with him at all times, crashed his car and got so angry he shot himself. now don't ask any more questions.) over files on nuclear dumping in scotland.
which i suppose is relevant to the general area of british establishment coverups, but it's more china syndrome than pedowood.