Trump to ban Haitian immigrants after alleged ‘shithole’ slur

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

LET THE SALT FLOW

The Trump administration will ban immigrants from Haiti — which the president included in his “s–thole countries” remark —​ from applying for ​temporary ​visas given to low-skilled workers, the Department of Homeland Security​ said.

archive.is/hCfnf

nypost.com/2018/01/18/trump-to-ban-haitian-immigrants-after-alleged-shithole-slur/

All urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hCfnf
nypost.com/2018/01/18/trump-to-ban-haitian-immigrants-after-alleged-shithole-slur/
af.reuters.com/article/commoditiesNews/idAFS0N1NR00F

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

Rolling for everyone to go back to their shithole countries in 2018

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

Reroll

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

Looks like we'll have to "encourage" them.

Thomas King
Thomas King

Check'd and Heil'd

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

The short article is worth a read. He's banning Haiti, Belize & Samoa from the list of H-2A and H-2B visa eligibility because of "high levels of fraud and abuse" among Haitians, human trafficking from Belize, and Samoa for "not taking back deported nationals". B T F O

Easton White
Easton White

Good, im tired of seeing these niggers in boston

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

President Trump didn’t need to announce the Fake News Awards ahead of time. He could have simply put together the list and tweeted it any time he wanted. But he knows anticipation controls attention, and it amps up the perceived importance of whatever follows. He primed us. His supporters were salivating for the “good stuff” to come, while his detractors in the anti-Trump press probably hoped they didn’t make the top ten. (Then they did.)

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

Hey if Haiti isn't a shithole they shouldn't have any problems staying there in their shithole.

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

Samoa
So if not taking back deportees is a thing, can we get a blanket ban on Mexico now?

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

OUT!

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

They own the blush.
WE own the TRUTH

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

wow what a totally unbiased lead from the reputable nypost

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

Reroll for shitskin genocide

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

haitians travel the next border
migrate anyways

sage for a useless and retarded ban, dubs confirm

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

OUT OUT OUT
Let the salt flow.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

OUT

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

Haitan's can't afford the plane ticket. Those that can are vetted. They'll still be drowning by boat.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Trump says Haiti is a shithole
the left goes overboard countersignalling that Haiti is actually a great and nice place
Trump blocks Haitians
Left can't use their typical excuse that they need to escape the horrible conditions of Haiti because they spent the last week saying how nice Haiti is

If this was a deliberately play on Trump's part, it was genius.

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

Some of them will go back. Once the fact that they are going back becomes realized the rest will answer the call of Soro's 18 billion dollar illegal arms deal. It takes a keen understand of the esoterics to see it but this left vs right struggle is inherently religious in nature. This is a holy war and it will be racial. Rahowa is coming. If you arent sharpening yourself mentally and physically you are failing your people.

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

Haiti is a great place to live, why would any of them want to go to a racist country ruled by a white supremacist?

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

Trump: Bombs third world country.
Liberals: Oh well.
Trump: Funds Religion of Cuck™ic terrorists.
Liberals: We don't want to be insensitive.
Trump: "shithole"
Liberals: OKAY TRUMP YOU TOOK IT TOO FAR! HOW COULD YOU CALL COUNTRIES LIKE HAITI A SHITHOLE THIS IS BLAITENT RACISM! OH MY GOD IM SO TRIGGERED!

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

fuck off namefag

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

Where's the name?!

checked, devil

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

Isn't Ivanka jewish?

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

THAT'S NOT A MEME!!!

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

woman in office
jew in office
Kill yourself.

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

CIA AGENT:

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

They'll probably go to Canada instead LMAO

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Really cunt? If you can't figure even that out you need the get the fuck OUT.

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

That picture is horrifying. You have to go back.

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

As were her mother and mother's mother.

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

kys

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

The field is enabled. Anyone can type whatever they please. It's not a tripcode.

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

Heil'd

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

CIA AGENT (another one):

And another (picking fights, again, preexisting cleavages):

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

Trump to ban Haitian immigrants

Whoo yeah MAGA! We gets to send them Haitians back! which is all well and good but please Mr Trump tell us we get to keep all those 100s of jews that work around the clock in Trump's own super bad based fashy NeoCon Admin.
We do?
All the based fashy jews?
4 More Years, 4 more years fuck you leftist muslims
Then we get the jewish bolshevik cull 2.0 as the Chabad Krew prophesied
Whooooo yeah!

Beddy Fucking Koshertastic Based!

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

anything good happening is actually bad because reasons
Look, Trump might be kosher as fuck, but he is actually taking steps in the right direction. We all know he isn't fucking Hitler ffs.

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

It's a shame when the Tor posters are some of the few remaining here that openly out the jew

Whereas kikes like you with dozens of IPs post nothing here but endless promotional spam for the jewish Republikike party

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

Namefags will be yiffed in hell you satanic faggot.

Ryan White
Ryan White

Oh, it's just hasbarafag. Funny how you always show up around this time of month.

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

What about all the cunts here that spend all day shilling for lying neocon kikes?

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

Is that the nickname you jews give to people who dislike you jews?

Weird, I recall when Holla Forums used to be all about reducing kikes like you, now all it seems to do is promote every lying conservative kike and call them based /ourguys/

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

Global report.

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

Based jewish halloween used tampon JPG

Imkikefy would be so proud

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

OUT!

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

Nice

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

Hasbarafag, please, whenever I call you hasbarafag you reply with pretty much the exact same, word for word post. You'd maybe fool someone if you weren't so fucking autistic.

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

Why does Holla Forums seemed to be filled with odious kikes, shilling endlessly for jews?

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

OUT of America
back II the SHITHOLE

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Trump btfos yet more shitskins
OMG HES ACTUALLY A KIKE BECAUSE HE HASN'T GASSED ALL THE JEWS AFTER A YEAR IN OFFICE

Lol subhuman Tor shills

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

Again,I need to ask.
Are you saying that only one user here has any problem with you jews posting endless spam in praise of the most embarrassing psyop and jewish hoax perpetuated on the American public since Mossad did 911, then sent Americans sons out to die for isreal on the back of that lie.

Thankfully, now jewish Trump is in office, there'll be plenty of false flags to send America to Hell during his term

James Campbell
James Campbell

Checked.

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

Trump is jewish
Yet Holla Forums is openly in support of the most biggest jewish con-trick Trumpstein,since 911

So based and all too very fucking jewish

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

^ rachposter

Not so tough without your images, are you, rapist?

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

No, hasbarafag, I'm calling you, and specifically (you) hasbarafag because I know it's you.

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

Seeing as Holla Forums is so evidently now under jewish occupation, can any helpful user please tell me where all the actual legit non-jewish anons fled to?

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

Trump is Jewish

Gonna need facts to back that up, Moishe.

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

They went back to Reddit like you should

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

This is great news, but don't get carried away. This is the most important line from the article.
Sixty-five Haitians entered the United States on H-2A visas, given for agricultural work, in the 2016 fiscal year, Reuters reported, citing DHS data, and 54 Haitians were granted H-2A visas by the State Department between March and November 2017.
Now we need to throw more of them out.

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

That's rachposter. Rachposter is a rapist.

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

and?
some jew judge will overturn it anyway

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

Oy vey, I've had a stroke and completely forgotten each and every document posted here showing Trump's father being honored by the B'nai B'rith in the 50's and every single one of his mentors and backers are all evil nation wrecking kikes

More proof please mr goy

Can someone please explain what has happened to this board, it used to be full of talented intelligent red-pilled anons.
Now it appears to be full of mentally retarded jIDF kikes praising ZOG and pretending voting for lying jews is a win for the goy

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

/tv/index.html

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

We're aware of the kikes Trumps involved with, but what specifically about this move is counter to our interests?

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

Whatever it is going on here, seems strange how aggressive yet clearly effeminate and faggy all the kikes who post here are.

Yet somehow, anons who post they don't like jews on Holla Forums are now persona non grata

Even the homosexual kikes are tellingnon-jew anons to go to fucking reddit

What a fucking clown world

I wonder how many non-jews actually post on here anymore?

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

^ that is rachposter, the one who uses rachel Mad-guy images.

He is a rapist.

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

lmao

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

ERVRY BODY IS CIA NIGGER CUZ I SAY SO
Kek. Okay user, now why don't you go make some tea and try to stop and think for once. Polite sage

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

i despise jews and you're still one unseemly d&c faggot like the others itt

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

Can you answer ?

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

plan on making liberal use of the ID+ filter button today m8. don't give it (you)s, just report, filter, and contribute as normal

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

Aside from shilling for jews and sucking on neocohen kike cock,what is it you jews actually contribute to here?

Once you banned all the legit anons from here, this place turned into Breibart 2.0

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

CIA agent seeks an ally. Getting giggity now, ("oooh, have I exploited a fracture?")

Fake:

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

torfags are worse than namefags

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

a jewish women as a president
You have to go back.

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

tfw the first two replies are from blocked IDs
pottery

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

REKT

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

SHITHOLED

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

that picture
if you ever needed proof that the_zionald posters are alive and thriving on this board.

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

OUT

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

Is the tor poster just going to keep rambling about how the rest of us are kikes, instead of elaborating on why this is a bad move?

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

A mod really should change the title of this thread, as it is misleading. Only H2A visas are banned, not all Haitian immigration.

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

Seems that way. Quite the influx of namefags to be filtered lately in particular, on top of shills. Back to Haiti, I'm happy to see these exclusions. Hopefully Central America in general will follow. Though i'm not holding my breath. I wonder how many are left here currently. I seem to recall large amounts of the Haitians running across the border to Canada after ebil Trump's inauguration last year. To keep pushing this envelope, perhaps it would be beneficial to compile a list of shitskin countries sending "migrants" here that practice similar policies and have similar implications on the US to push for them to be added to the list as well.

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

India and China need to be added to that list, if that happens you're going to see some real crazy shit.

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

yep

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

No only you kikes still shilling for Trumpstein the jewish fraud

This particular move is just another diversion, and all you kikes in this thread know it.
As an actual loose rogue user posted here

However the fact that Holla Forums now openly declares itself a Young [kosher] Conservatives Club, is beyond belief embarrassing for what once was the host board for the most creative and talented array of young jew-wise folk in the digital sphere.

Now all that remains are hundreds of gloating kikes rubbing anons faces in the fact they've hijacked Holla Forums and turned it into Breibart 2.0, only less edgy

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

China already knows it is in the pipes. They are ramping up their military and pushing for consolidation for a reason. The time of shafting the white man is over.

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

GOOD BYE LITTLE HAITIAN GOONS

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

So how many shitholes are we still accepting niggers from?

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

Thank God for that, I remember in the 1980's William Peirce talking about the HQ…

Fucking diversionary talmudic kikes that ran Holla Forums into the shetl ghetto it is now

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

So how many shitholes are we still accepting niggers from?
Literally every single one, only now, thanks to this meaningless bill some Haitians won't be allowed, not all of them will be turned away, but just the one is enough for all the kikes who run this board to pretend that Trump is actually doing something for America and not isreal,which is the only people he has been serving since getting elected

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Fuck off Kushner

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

It's painfully obvious what you are doing. You are being an obnoxious D&C cunt so anons will filter your ID, and thus all torfags. Once accomplished, an user that uses tor to put out some juicy stuff will not be seen.
<it's not working shareblue

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

Because there are so many skilled Haitians taking advantage of the h1b right? Even the jews aren't that retarded.

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

le ebin orangetext summerfag meme
Chug liquid ammonia.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

It's painfully obvious to all but you fucking unconscionable kikes that I am openly opposed to you kikes here who have turned Holla Forums into a Conservative Club cheerleading squad.

It aint fucking rocket science

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

The article says that only 65 Haitians used the H2A visa to get into the US in 2016.

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

65 too many

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

blah, blah, blah. Ignore my earlobe spacing and just give up goy.
cock goes in my mouth and ass

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

<you first nigger

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

Have fun continuing to turn this place into 8gag you cancershit faggot. Oh wait.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

That is all that could apply and get approved. The visas isn't the problem. It's the 58k that were brought in without visas for (((humanitarian reasons))) and the numbers exploded. Those need to go back because they don't even hold visas.
If only 65 ditch diggers managed to crawl their way in, I'm sure quibbling over the type of visa banned is just kikery, which was the point originally being made. They sure as fuck aren't letting any science niggers in.

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

That is fagquoting, not a thought bubble, newfag. You're doing it wrong.

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

I'm a purefag as proven by my smug anime girl picture fellow \poll\icks
You're siding with torfags and yet I'm somehow the problem for redtext. Fuck off, kike.

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

They sure as fuck aren't letting any science niggers in
they would have to exist first

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

Here's how lemon city (little Haiti) looks like.

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

Let's face it, this was a token effort from a token president. drumpf is a boomer cuck who spends most of his day watching television, he's von Hindenburg at best but you can't get his schlong out of your mouth and sperg like a 12 year old girl every time somebody criticizes MUH DOG EMBEROR.

By the way, pinktext is a funny junk meme, anyone using it here should be executed. Disgusting.

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Looks ok to me.

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

I can't be bothered to follow the bants

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

I'm only pretending to be retarded
Really nigger, that's your play?

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

that's a whole lot more than 0

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

haitians don't think their shithole country is a shithole
wew lad
e
w

l
a
d

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

af.reuters.com/article/commoditiesNews/idAFS0N1NR00F

More immigrants from EVERYWHERE, goy!

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

drumpf
small steps in the right direction mean nothing goy. All is lost.
no really, I'm not a lefty D&C kike

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

lmao reuters talking about fucking acosta shouting questions at POTUS before being kicked to the curb as if it's newsworthy
=OUT==

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

damn wrong image entirely

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Taking small steps is exactly how the kikes win, because they have a decades-long head start and they're taking big strides while you preach centrism and voting for republicucks.

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

my autism prevents me from understanding jokes and sarcasm
my aspergers makes me lash out

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

If that racist madman deports these poor brown people, i'll move to another first-world eurocentric country and complain about the white people in there!

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

Taking small steps is exactly how the kikes win
Oy vey, don't use our tactics to your advantage goy. The only solution for you is to grabs your funs and start killing kikes and shitskins
you preach centrism and voting for republicucks
implying.
get back with me when your arms tire from beating that strawman, Mordecai Shareblue.

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

The only solution for you is to grabs your funs and start killing kikes and shitskins
Oy vey, no war, only peace and love. Wait until Trump installs a puppet in Iran for Israel and a zero-empathy Burrito Nigger takes office. Then the race war against ebil whites can begin.

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

The only solution for you is to grabs your funs and start killing kikes and shitskins
implying that isn't actually the solution

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

No. Females have no place in politics, any other issues with her aside.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

Every thread that has an iota of good news gets shilled with this retarded shit.
Ok, lead the way Dylan Rambostein. Show us how it's done. I'm sure there's a synagogue or shitskin gathering that could use your lead enrichment. I'll enjoy reading the headlines.

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

54 Haitians were granted H-2A visas in 2017
Whoa, disaster avoided. For three more years.

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

kek, this. the salt must flow.

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

OUT!!!

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

lead the way
Will do. When Trump declares war against [enemy of Israel], and deploys the best soldiers to the other side of the planet, we gather around Goldman Sachs and burn it down. Everybody who sits out the revolution dies after them.

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

Trump being the absolute Cheif genious of EVERYTHING gave us the ultimate response to shutdown whichever shill with whatever budget/agenda

I can't stop laughing since "shithole"

OUT!

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

Hi pork poster! You want some pork? Are you Okay?

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

Remove Goat meat
Remove rhum
Remove the Haitian

Noah James
Noah James

I don't know if trump is actually jewish or just relentlessly philosemitic. Must be all the fox jews he watches.

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

How you kill a shill

KILL-A-SHILL 101 brought to you by Trump enterprises in partnership with KEK

1. You watch the shill yadayadyada his usual script
2. You reply to him calmly but assertively as you would to a dog who pissed on the carpet:
Out
2. If the shill continues his futile rambling you reply with a more agressive Out! be sure to use exclamation point so the brainfried sharesoy nigger dog gets it
3. report to m0ds which then state ban reason as
OUT!

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

probably not very much because triggerd mods ban you immediatly

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

this is much more feasible than incrementally rolling back the yids handywork
It's amazing you retards get paid for this shit. On a positive note, the salt is flowing. There's at least 3 or 4 of you kikes kvetching on the thread.

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

My favorite part is how they complain about everyone calling them FBI because they always yell about how everyone on Holla Forums isn't out gassing the jews personally but if you ask them to do it first they shut up immediately.

John Martinez
John Martinez

Everytime there is a post about Trump it gets hit so hard with all of this shill shit. Its so fuckin predictable, like the whole reason for their existence is to turn the thread to shit.
TRUMP CREATES JOBS

David Foster
David Foster

…for immigrants from third world shitholes!

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

creates jobs
cue
<in tel aviv
kek

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

this is much more feasible than incrementally rolling back the yids handywork
It's not delusional like your plan. Rolling things back 50 Haitians at a time is pretty much not doing anything at all. How many niggers, sandniggers, spicniggers do you think got squirted out today in the ghettos? A lot more than 50.

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

Why are they always so easy to spot? It is like they can't help but to not use the same mainstream lefty language everywhere. They are so desperate to make it a thing they can't maintain for 5 minutes. These people never really studied any texts on propaganda and persuasion not written by a Gen X'er with pink hair.

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

Rolling for RWDS in 2018.

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

YOU ARE WRONG GOY! YOU OWN NOTHING!!!

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

wants immigrants from everywhere
wants merit based system
What's the issue? There aren't any people from Africa who would make it through a merit based program anyways, so it's a self-correcting system.

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

If they're going rainbow hair, they are millennials. Fuck off with your D&C. X is the one generation that preferred to mind its own fucking business.

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

That inconvenient truth doesn't make a great lefty talking point.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

mfw

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Be Slovenian
Help Trump get elected for the lulz and because to fuck with global cabal
Win
1 year of extreme salt mining and eternal sharesoy tears
Yes
Trump wins even harder
soros goes bankrupt
msm and osf network destroyed
mfw Barron is half Slovenian

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

That would actually be pretty solid and self aware bantz.

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

Splendid trips. Not only does the blood of the Slav run through his veins, his waifu is Nazi Loli Jesus from Youjo Senki

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

GET OUT!

You newfags are such insufferable faggots and you make the quality of the board bottom out to shithole levels because of your shit on dick faggotry.

KYS!

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

KYS NEWFAG SHITHOLER!

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

shills already taking the OUT moment out of contest to try to black pill people

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

Fuck off hebe.

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

How many niggers, sandniggers, spicniggers do you think got squirted out today in the ghettos
The square root of the number of kikes like you we are going to gas

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

There aren't any people from Africa who would make it through
Delusional. There are tons of africans in Ivy League schools right now. And besides, Canada and Australia also operate on a "merit based system", how well are they doing?

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

temporary protection ending
<it's only 50! don't bother goyim!
May as well eat that last foreskin, you won't be surviving long enough to get any more.

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

Rolling things back 50 Haitians at a time is pretty much not doing anything at all
It's an empty gesture, like putting a bandaid on a head wound.

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

temporary protection expired for 60k + their nigglets
<it's only 50!
fuck off jew

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

That that sign is testament to the level of mental development of the average haiti nigger.
NO, U!
Priceless.

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

Trump does something good
yeah thats nice but fuck drumpf because he hasn't personally executed every kike in the world live on tv yet

This should be a bannable offense.

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

Just ignore the faggot.

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

ok that's probably the first good thing he's done since first declaring the muslim ban
Almost a year ago

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

The issue you burgers tend to ignore is the fucking chinks who honestly are worse than Niggers

Blake James
Blake James

oy vey

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

You're obviously not from here
The designation of a person in the CIA is a CIANigger
but then that was obvious when you think the 2024 president will be a Kikess and not S

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

They have the exact same name.
Therefore they are always exactly the same.
Retard logic. Why don't you post the merits of Canadian immigration so we can compare them to Trump's merited immigration?

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

Can someone please explain what has happened to this board

Fucktards like you try to spew their shit.
Stop trying so hard.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

Kek. Everytime i read a thread like this in pure bliss, some Soyshills come along and add the perfect amount of salt to it free of charge. It's probably the only thing i will miss once the day of the rope has come.

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

except the (white) brits and south africans who are escaping their multicultural shitholes.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

Get thee behind me, Satan

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

For those that dont know, DR and Haiti share the same island. Half was given to blacks, half were given to dominicans, which were spaniard/hispanic mutts. the dominicans did fairly well for themselves, about on par with other hispanic countries. the haitians chopped down/burnt all their trees leading to deforestation and failed to figure out how to farm and take care of themselves. Haiti has become such a shithole, they are attempting to escape into DR, escalating in recent years.

So naturally the diverse side of DR sympathizes with their problems, right? keep in mind, they were both given half an island by whites. Well, the truth is, any haitians that actually make it over, get kidnapped, killed or they get kidnapped, tortured, and thrown back into haiti to spread rumors of fear.
so naturally liberals and jews want to flood the united states with voodoo worshiping haitians.

there is a video of a guy being tied up and beaten in some shithole, and it was actually a haitian in DR being beaten/tortured by a dominican group that caught him illegally entering. it gets posted pretty frequently but most dont know the context

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

Conceivably, Trump is microtargetting so there’s a lack of people to come forward (except the usual jews). This might make it more difficult to get a case moving in a particularly adversarial court. Then the administration has an uncontested decision dangling for some time.

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

Welcome to Nu-pol
Where only singing the praises of conservative jews will guarantee you don't get banned from here

Based zionist jews for the win!
/the thread

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

You're either with us jews or against us jews
I am against all of you jews, this much is true

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

Namefagging
girl name
can't greentext
holy fuck how new are you?

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

Nothing quite says, Based and fashy neocon jew, than loli tier smug anime underage girl JPGs and cartoon fashy frogs

Based isreali jews FTW!
/the thread

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

I love how triggered you get,
by such simple things

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Ha Ha Ha, I love how triggered the filthy goys get about us isreali kikes hijacking Holla Forums

Based kosher conservative clowns

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

Shouldn't you be shilling the memo thread?

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Criticism of the jews that have hijacked Holla Forums is now known as "shilling", as us jews continue shilling for jewry…

How many actual non-jew anons have fallen for this shit?

I only ask because no user worth his salt hasn't noticed that all Holla Forums does is shill for ZOG now

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

I feel embarrased for you

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

YFW Trump didn't say the "shithole" line but Trump orchestrated the fake leak to read the pulse of America for the ends of ending (((Visas))) from Haiti

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

Nice Full House, in addition the Dominicans do not forget or forgive Haiti for invading them and occupying them for over twenty years from the 1801 to 1845. They also took territory that belonged to the DR in the northwest portion of the country. They really hate Haitians illegally harvesting and cutting down their trees for charcoal.

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

BEGONE SATAN

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

How long before the son of the President is shitposting here with us?

That is, if he isn't really a time traveler

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

Fuck off great deceiver /reddit/index.html

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

How long until he gets caught watching tentacle loli rape hentai.

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Yeah, you should leave and never come back, just like those Haiti-niggers.

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

He's banning them TOPKEK
1. Salvador
Now Haiti.
Who is next?

THE MIGHTY TRUMP BANHAMMER rises

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

Media confirmed it's no shithole so they should be fine there.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit