US marshal killed, several police officers injured in Harrisburg shooting

>“This was part of US Marshals taskforce warrant service. There was use of force and gunfire. It was a large-scale investigation [with] multiple agencies involved,” Dauphin County District Attorney Fran Chardo told reporters on Thursday. “There is no current danger to the public. The person who used that force is not at large.”
archive.is/RXQAv

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Though the shooting occurred in the area where gunman Ahmed El-Mofty was shot by police last month, investigators say there is (((no connection.)))
Pure cohencidence.

Good job adapting to Afrimerican culture.

It figures YOU WOULD BE POSTING A SPIRAL
>>>/ovens/

Good. Fuck cops

t. nigger
If it wasn't for Cops, (((Diverse))) cities would be feral 3rd world shitholes.

Non-White criminal rampages and chronic low-level terrorism against Whites is a core component of the municipal police business plan.

i express zero sympathy fuck all agents of zog

gas the jews

t. lefty
I agree with him, fuck cops. You sympathizing with them is part of the issue. Cops are literally ZOG bots, and enforce the (((agenda))). Diverse cities are already feral hellholes, sure they haven't reached 3rd world status yet, but the cops are definitely not doing their part to make them better. I feel less safe around cops than even a nigger. At least with a nigger you can fend for yourself, doing so against a cop will land you in jail.

Cops are loyal to the dominant state system. You can use them as allies.

Reported for leftypol.

When they start shooting more niggers than white people let me know. They are literally paid thugs who are allowed to break into your house and shoot your entire family for defending yourselves and seize every bit of property you own to the state.

Where's the problem in that?

Exactly, the biggest issue here is that people believe cops should be respected because they "clean up crime, and keep us safe" but, a majority of the time, they're disgusting individuals, who only listen to ZOG, and therefore treat anyone as a lowly nigger. All these people calling you and I antifa and saying we're niggers are the definition of retarded, as well as (metaphorically) blind.

Reported for leftypol.

Evidently its a bad thing to let diversity fulfill itself and reach end game law of the jungle that all 3rd world shitholes turn into without a firm grasp of the enforcers.

People who defend cops want diversity. Its the only way a diverse society can exist without devolving into the jungle.

I think your (metaphorically) retarded. Your position is as easily understandable as it is detestable.

What are you going to do? What's your point? Ugnh da police, ok so what, you about to do an operation to destroy all the polices?

Otherwise you're just going to look like a potential nothing/spook/lefty faggot like

oh

We're never going to get a LA or even Ferguson tier chimpout ever again, are we?

meant for
still, all applies aside from mild insult.

In the mid-2020s when Social Security goes bankrupt, all the other gibsmedats will be shut down by necessity, so in a decade or so we'll see niggers chimp out. The problem is that by then there won't be any whites with guns left to fight them.

and from whence doth that black pill cometh?

If it weren't for cops, diverse cities would not even exist because whites would have massacred all the shitskins a long time ago.

good riddance, I hope they and niggers kill eachother off.

Seems like black lives matter funding has been mostly cut. They can't bus nigger agitators around the country without that Soros cash.

see:
(Me)

It's just 'whence.'
The unabated invasion of white nations by nonwhites and the utter refusal to deport any of them
30 million in the country right now. Fewer than 100,000 have been deported since Trump took office. To get rid of them before Trump's up for reelection, he would have had to deport ~8.5 million a year. We're way behind and the logistics just aren't there anymore, particularly with no plans for martial law on the horizon.
1. That doesn't matter if the Dems take 2018, and it's looking like they will.
2. NO, WE FUCKING WON'T WIN 2020. 2016 was a big fluke (for jews) of the highest order. They stole 2016 (just like they've stolen every SINGLE election, at any level, for the last 50 years–to which they've admitted, by the way), just in the wrong states, which is how Trump managed to eke out a win on EVs. Look at Virginia; the fake votes (and felon votes) there are the only things that kept Trump from taking it. Look at New Hampshire. Look at fucking MINNESOTA, even. Look how close Trump was. Without the somalis, he would have won blue Minnefuckingsota.

If you think the jews are EVER going to let that happen again, you're either a kike shill yourself (this isn't a personal accusation; it's just a statement of description) or delusional. Couple this with Trump shutting down the nationwide voter fraud investigation and what do you get? People like calling on his fellow whites to GET THEIR GUNS READY and to know how to use them. As long as a single jew is left alive, history will be forced to repeat itself. Research the Election of 1856. Trump winning only postponed the Second Civil War for 4 years.

They can, however, bus niggers into Alabama from Mississippi and vote against Moore, which they're on video admitting to doing. And no one did anything about it. Nor will anyone do anything about 2018 being stolen, 2020 being stolen, or even 2016's illegal shit (or 2012's, or 2008's, or… yes, even 2008 was stolen).

Reported for black pilling.

Truth. And cops are used by the drug gangs, as their device of discipline. Cops are the reason there are random shootings. The whole fucking point of random shootings as initiation is that way the power structure controls the person. "Oh… by the way, stop cutting product or I'll let the cops know you were the one who shot xyz up". And of course, as time goes along there are many more crimes they keep proof their underlings have committed.

The "justice" apparatus is #fakeJustice. Fact. We need lions, not this kike crap.

Fucking kill yourself, kid.

i'm sure you also think food stamps are necessary to prevent nog starvation

reported for being a slimey disinfo kike

Well, they are. Niggers are too stupid to figure out how to feed themselves without stamps, and they sure as hell aren't going to go to work. Take away the stamps and they'll starve, then kill each other, and then the survivors will starve some more. The difference is in his implication (that this is a bad thing), which is distinct from just objectively stating what would happen.

List one incorrect thing I said, then.

Well, we would be lucky if we got to the point of war. Whites are best at war. Even if we were 25% of the population we could win handily over muds.

from my cold dead hands

fuckoff kike

If you're not thinking about the worst case scenarios and planning for them, why the fuck are you even here? Holla Forums is the only ethnonationalist think tank in existence, and we've let it become poisoned by faggots like:
Holy fucking shit, this faggot 'reports' me whe he's saying the civil war WON'T happen? Seriously?

Shit, reins. I was reading the dipshit's post and didn't pay attention.

XD GUIZ LE HAPPENIGNG ID GONNS HAPPEN DIG THE BUNGER BUY DEM AR-15S LIKE A GOOD MINDLESS GOY CIVIL WAR IS SOON BECAUSE LE JPG 1800S

piss off cianigger

Not even fucking trying, are you? Global.

quit fud posting

Reported.

I smell a dirty little kike..

Global report.

Reported.

We here on Holla Forums support law enforcement and deadly force.

I refuted half the bullshit you posted, open your eyes.

We support enforcement OF the law. There are plenty of zogbots IN "law enforcement" who don't.

Thanks for admitting you refuted absolutely nothing said by anyone in this thread. Piss off, yid.

enjoy your vacation chaim

Reported.

What the fucking christ is this shit. I copied the text as-is and it added double spacing.

>If it wasn't for Cops, (((Diverse))) cities would be feral 3rd world shitholes.

OYY VEYYYY

Reported. You can't refute a thing i said.

Gun bans will be a step over the line for most Americans, but selective gun bans for "racists" might be upheld by cuckservatives. The demoralization campaign against whites is the most dangerous thing at the moment because it turns armed white men into cowards unwilling to use them

i think that is ww3 starts and whites are sent off to die fighting other whites and the niggers and spics inherit america. the only counter to that would be desertion and terror

you just know there is some training day shit going on with these events. Also the recent shooting of 4 officers in York south Carolina. I look up who the supposed Rambo was and his job listings were Wells Fargo, Watchovia, Decision one Mortgage, US army airborne

Here, conspiratard. Does this appease your autism?

No.

That's not that I meant. Yes, they are shitholes but thanks to the Cops niggers are somewhat being kept in order. If no one was enforcing the law it'd be like a movie Purge where they are killing, stealing and raping with no limits.

Reported for kike shill.

ZOGbots are the only thing keeping the kikes in power Chaim, but you already know that.

GTFO Jaqwantrius!

I bet you don't even have a gun

you fucking faggot

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

azx

You mean the guys who's chimpouts PIGS systematically shelter when not too busy thrusting peaceful rightwing protesters into their bat-clad packs?

police (((unions))) say otherwise. they're just as much about gibs as the niggers they wrangle
MOLON DENTAL PLAN

As we know in places like Berkeley and Portland this is true but in most areas Antifa never shows up, knowing the kind of ass whooping they would receive.

They got their shit kicked in in DC, thousands of years of prison time now being served by learned professors.

Too bad they weren't in the universe that legalized drugs gambling and prostitution so the entire underworld would be there to protect them from this shit.

Sure is lolberg in here.

Casey Owen Neistat and Paul Logan took money from arabs from dubai to promote muslim agendas

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! KILL MOAR!!!!!!!

Wew Holla Forums sure is riled up tonight

We’re going to need marshalls; they’re the ones who will arrest the politicians in the ninth circuit.

found the kike

Literally never said that, Holla Forums, but good effort shilling the thread.