Meanwhile at Holla Forums labs

Good news everyone, the lab has finally been installed with air conditioning
Bad news is it broke

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/gypptd.ogg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Engineering department is getting mad at whoever keeps replacing the reactor rod controls with fisher price buttons.

So have we succesfully disposed of the dubs serum? Last time we had a pretty bad outbreak

What foolishness is this?

I took it user

Looks like the formula needs some more work.

I came in the serum

The alarms are still working! And our defense monk too!

Last time some fool came up with it and before we knew it there were doubles and even trips everywhere. Dont worry mr inspector, we changed security protocol and it has been disposed of.

Why contain it?

No worries, I just asked a friend at the HR to send over their best to fix this issue ASAP.
Oh, look here she is already.

ok fuckers, Who took the viper corpse we kept in the stasis chamber?

We discovered new ancient ruins of ASUS empire

To all fellow researchers and security personnel,

A good working environment is a safe working environment. Please, before conducting experiments with any hazardous materials or memes, take care to follow standard security measures and ensure the safety of your health and of those around you. We do not wish to repeat the same incident like with the Hitler outbreak. Always check if the Spoiler Image box has been checked before you post.

Thank you for your time,

The Administrator

Uh, guys, the creatures in the cages are gone.

FUCK YOU, Boss maaaaaan!
Tired of you bossing me around.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghwhatever
trump's winning next week, I don't care what you tell me, I'll just get anothurrrr jerb. I hear there's gonna be a lot of vacant job opppppppportunitieeeeeeees at the building site!

Furck yuh, I QUIT!
Here's my resighhhhnashun lettther and dubs.

Oh for fucks sake, I bet it was the diversity hires

*COUGH*

GOD DAMN IT user!
COUGHING AND SNEEZING IN THE TESTING CHAMBERS WITHOUT A MASK WILL COMPROMISE EVERYTHING!

Even the invisible cocksnakes?

Sadly yes. If you see any do not hesitate to try to cache one yourself. May it try to take shelter up your anus, no not worry, I'm a trained doctor. I have experience removing things from asses and I have antivenom in case you get bit.

You guys ever wonder what the suits up top even plan on doing with some of the shit we cook up in here?
I mean why would they assign an entire research team to observe a bunch of NEETs preforming strange rituals in the name of some frog god? Don't you think that's just silly?

I thought all the diversity hires were sent to the chemical division for research into gas sublimation.

WHO LET THE DIVERSITY HIRES INTO THE BIOLOGY DEPARTMENT?

Sometimes i wonder how this shit got even built with you guys around.

WHAT ARE THE DIVERSITY HIRES DOING OUTSIDE OF THEIR CAGES?!?!

Dave from R&D, we need you to come over to security with regards to the waifubot prototype that went missing last wednesday.

How's the weed farm doing? I need some urgently to keep the Human-Alien race relations peaceful.

This has to be intentional, right?

Why do actually we even have diversity hires? I thought we were just going to lie on the paperwork.

FUCKING SNEK BRED FUCKERS
I'M SURE THESE REPTILIAN LOVERS WERE LIBERAL ARTS STUDENTS

HEY GUYS I JUST PUSHED THE TEST TO 110% WILL OUR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE BE OKAY?

Nope, we have 'em. We keep most of 'em in the cages since they've been hired to be test subjects. We wrote the contract in cursive.

"Diversity hires" ARE the biology experiments. It's meant to be a secret from HR and the Ethics Board, so don't tell anybody.

Look, Dave. You won't face disciplinary action if you just clean up waifubot1000 and return her in one piece you sick fucker.

Don't worry, she told me she was qualified and has plenty of experience under her belt when it comes to holding hot rods. I'm sure everything will be just fine.

The Waifu Initiative has progressed well beyond our control.
At the current rate of acceleration we will see the 2D singularity in less than a year.
Such irresponsible use of memetics may very well doom us all while Holla Forums's KEK program is breaking the fabric of reality.

It's a miracle we're even running ever since some jackoff ran off with the entire maintenance fund.

fucking josh

WHO THE FUCK TOOK ALL MY TUBES

Alright Holla Forums, give me a good serum to turn me into a fetishistic femboy, or at least give me the motivation to work out and stop feeling so terribly sluggish.

i want to fug 2ds-tan

Speaking of which, which one of you faggots has been affixing penises to the waifus?

Talk to the chief engineer if you want a trap department.

I think you hired a stock footage actor with extremely high pain tolerance. Either that or she didn't plug the soldering iron in.
Anyway, I hired some Russians who actually know what they are doing to help us with our hardware. Best part is they accept vodka and military ammunition as payment.

I forgot to mention, the Russians also sometimes request tubes as payment.

It's weird. I look at every stock image of "girl soldering" and if they are soldering correctly they are either being coached by a guy, in an actual candid work environment, or under 18 years old. In the staged photos they are always either soldering incorrectly or soldering a motherboard, usually both.

Hello fellows, I'm an engineer, can I work here?

ACKSHUALLY, those are called futanari.

Here you go user.

huh
I thought she was just cold blooded.

This is not your designated shitting lab, pajeet.

Try the Semen-diet user. That will work.

why does it say "procedurally generated water" in the hall's fountain, is it safe to drink?

Drink my cum for 10 weeks. I have special seed.

I work for Samsung, today's torture session on J-ROD #1419 was fantastic. It gave me an idea to how to turn phones into bombs.

Whatever your sick fetish is, don't use the standard waifubots for it.
They're standard for a reason.
If you have a problem with that, maybe you should have joined the robotics department.

It's supplemented with a little bit of phazon to give you energy

So, what was the purpose of this experiment again?

Won't that make water retention worse!? Are you trying to kill me!?

If I could, I would. I'd still do it, effect or not. I need motivation, at the very least physical energy.

Prototype dispenser has been created, please report to the homo chamber for test runs.

Hello, my fellow researchers! Since we've been working for so long how about we take a nice relaxing break and play Fallout 4™! Last one to the break room has to buy all the DLC!

Follow these steps, trust me I'm a lawyer.

Which one of you fucking faggots impregnated the alien we had captive? Now we got alien human hybrids running around and not enough flamer fuel to dispose of them

[shouting in the distance]
a.pomf.cat/gypptd.ogg
[whip sounds]

I did it
And I'm proud of it

I have decided to divert more funding to your project.
God's speed user

Apparently our spacial distortion unit has encountered a glitch and is now fusing multiple universes. I told you not to touch it

The standard waifu bot is currently being used to test the prototype futabot. This is the last necessary test before release so please be patient

I just had some of it during my break. It has a strange color though. Kind of tastes like salty milk as well, but what's the worst ҉it҉ could do to you?

You couldn't keep your dick in for one god damn second.

Atleast fuck a human, christ.

Our surveillance caught something very unusual

Eat a healtier diet and make sure to get enough sleep at night if you want some more energy.
Look up the pomodoro technique. It may help jumpstart you to get that exercise done when you're feeling lazy.
maybe add some faggot on tox who will bully some motivation into you

Do whatever it takes to get more fuel, I refuse to hire another marine that humps walls trying to fuck it while running left and right shooting the damn aliens.

I'm only gonna follow a part of it, is this the latest one?
I want to be like pic related more, honestly, my chest is too wide to be a twink. So I'll have to improvise. I have a strange hourglass shape.

I thought we had a project going on with the purpose to create Hybrid Ayylens, what the fuck happened?

Who let the fags in? Now someone is going to have to explain to Todd why he needs to call special security again.

Biology here
Where the fuck did our anatomy skeletons go

OH FUCK HE'S GOT THE TRIPS SERUM!

But user, we're the alien hybrids.

user… your nose…

The official explanation is motion testing for the waifubot program, but I think it's just an excuse for the program lead to use the testing chambers for a twister party.

Their division got axed during the last set of budget cuts, and most of the crews got shuffled in with the monstergirl programs.

What ever you do DO NOT SEND THEM ANOTHER COPY OF X-COM!
We don't want to have another incident.

I saw it on the bar at the 3rd floor. It was drinking straight vodka and it looks very depressed. Couldn't ask why he's so sad.

The are right behind you.

Whats the game dev department working on?

We have a game dev department?

Jesus Christ guys. They're in containment for a reason, did you just ignore the fucking procedures?

The Ebola-chan and friends game.

We did, but it was artificial insemination. Meaning don't stick your cock in it.

You don't want to know. Trust me.

Well, in their defense, if the alien looked like a delicious brown girl I'd fuck it.

We sold that depatment to a mysterious buyer ages ago, don't remember his name but I do have his picture.

The money made from that sale better have been spent on something worth while.

Okay so is this like the SCP foundation where we have D-Class personnel to use as lab rats? Because in that case they would make great test subjects

It was

It's the only cartoon O-5 Command allows us to have in Xeno Biology.

You think I want this?

No we use yuppies from San Francisco, It's more humane.

That's Hugh Man, the new intern. Only thing unusual about that fella is that he keeps pestering me about those launch codes and if my internal waste disposal is running regularly. What's up with this?

Dammit user, stop. I just got new penis augmentations from the Biotech devision and I can't touch it for a week.

Anyone else /nanoaug/ here?

See

What's the source for that?
oh yeah how did I even get in here, I don't work in a lab.

Give me the launch codes man. It'll really help out a side project I'm working on.

This science team has vapor for brains.

Science team initiative 1943, ramming a jew into a brick wall made of diamonds, has produced some interesting results.

.>>11161875

Im starting to think that the people taking the stock images have been subtly taking the piss out of these women for years.

Come on, user. You can't even make tubes with vapor.

Sorry, tubes are banned under O5 order. Don't wanna risk another space pirate raid

I'll stuff you in an anti-gravity tube faggot.

no worries we'll get our new IT hires on the case and inform the stock image people how they can fix this

Hugh, I can't just give you the damn codes - if HQ finds out I'm all loosey goosey with security protocols my ass's gonna be on the recieving end of relentless reaming.

At what velocity do you suppose they turn into shekels?

Those codes are very important. Just be sure to keep your internal waste disposal system working correctly.

What the hell is she trying to do?

INITIATING PHASE STAGE 4

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SAUCE

HOL UP, werent you busy with your silent hill nurses project?

Don't know, Tommy asked if she needed help and now Tommy's fired and facing 5-10 in prison for rape.

Who cares about the cages? I need a raport on the cat girl program and I need it now. And where the fuck is the marketing department with the new campaign posters? These old ones aren't going to cut it this season.

That is some high level shit but ive now become angry about your 'Russians' pic from here.>>11161875

Why dont they have any components or reels of solder on their production line?
And who does the bitch think she is coming in with high heels and no bags on her feet.

Shes trying to go to the parent directory. A lot of times.

That best not be a penis.

I TOLD YOU ABOUT FUCKING THE ALIENS, MAN

Your appointment to 8ch should be finalized within the week I've already discussed the matter with the moderator.

I still don't know why you want those damn codes so desperately. Also, those activated almonds you got me are working a little too well. I spend half of every break on the shitter.

I'll genetically alter you into a big cup.

That's not coding, why would finding a parent directory be coding? What the hell is that bitch on?

I wanna fuck that womans face.

Not even once.

What happens in stage 4?

I bet the admin won't show his lard ass once again

OH BOY HERE WE GO AGAIN

I have a side project I need to finish up. It'll be great. Soon we'll move onto activated water.

Great things happen then.

No they don't. Fuck off homo.

Don't we all?

I think she thought she was on a dos prompt.

Bitch should have done a dir /p that always looks cool.

forgot pic

Fatty, fatty big space women.

And then fuck her vagina of course. Asami is actually pretty sexy the show is absolute shit however

Pfft, look at this faggot, he doesn't crossdress while coding for maximum efficiency

It's been scientifically proven.

How is that related to the cat girl program? The home appliance transformation program belongs in the occult department in B32. On further thought why are you even here? I've never seen you around before.

why haven't we banned morph ball research? it's funny, but we keep losing subjects to them.

user, we already proved in this lab that fucking traps isn't gay. It's the only succesful experiment this lab ever had.

Why be dressed at all?
I code completely naked while being mostly drunk.

Gay as sin.

I'm some guy in a lab coat. I was actually here to use the washroom but the occultists applied something into my brain which rewired me to be smarter. I still really have to take a leak.

There's not debating that LoK is the shittiest of shit shows.

It has some potential though

user's Diary

October 9, 2016

Played poker tonight with user and user from Security, and user from Research. user was the big winner, but I think he was cheating. Scumbag.

October 10, 2016

One of the higher-ups assigned me to take care of a new creature. It looks like a skinned gorilla. Feeding instructions were to give it live animals.

When I threw in a pig, the creature seemed to play with it… tearing off the pig's legs and pulling out the guts before it actually started eating.

October 11, 2016

At around 5 A.M., user woke me up. Scared the shit out me, too. He was wearing a protective suit. He handed me another one and told me to put it on. Said there'd been an accident in the basement lab.

I just knew something like this would happen. Those bastards in Research never sleep, even on holiday.

October 12, 2016

I've been wearing the damn space suit since yesterday. My skin's getting grimy and feels itchy all over. The goddamn dogs have been looking at me funny, so I decided not to feed them today. Screw 'em.

October 13, 2016

Went to the Infirmary because my back is all swollen and feels itchy. They put a big bandage on it and told me I didn't need to wear the suit anymore. All I wanna do is sleep.

October 14, 2016

Found another big blister on my foot this morning. I ended up dragging my foot all the way to the dog's pen. They were quiet all day, which is weird.

Then I realized some of them had escaped. Maybe this is their way of getting back at me for not feeding them the last three days. If anybody finds out, I'll have my head handed to me.

October 16, 2016

Rumors going around that a researcher who tried to escape the estate last night was shot. My entire body feels hot and itchy and I'm sweating all the time now.

I scratched the swelling on my arm and a piece of rotten flesh just dropped off. What the hell's happening to me?

October 19, 2016

Fever gone but itchy. Today hungry and eat doggie food.

October 21, 2016

Itchy itchy user came ugly face so killed him. Tasty.

4 / / Itchy. Tasty.

My bet it's that one of the higher ups wants to be able to suck his dick and who gives a fuck if a nigger or two gets spine injuries, his dick won't go unsucked

No, the females have the potential for me to apply my dick, with extreme force cuddling afterwards and hopefully impregnation

The Beifong sisters are pretty hot too.

I read a few chapters until I realized nothing would happen, it was just a never ending cock tease.

Straight personnel unite.

I'm either gonna get a cat girl or a synthetic android. Which is better? Anyone gonna ballpark the pros and cons?

CODE RED
THE METROID CONTAINMENT UNIT IS BROKEN

Traps are shallow and commit suicide before they're 30.

Deal with it.

Why not choose cat girl android?

I like the guy who drew that.

It's Gynoid that you're after and get a soft, busty one.

Uh, where's Dr. Mario? Last time I checked on him he was running into a wall like some sort of autist, why is the room flooded?

Look at these idiots, look at them and laugh.
Can't even keep a bloody jellyfish in a tank without fucking it up.

I think you mean gynoid

Don't worry, the backup metroid containment unit should work, assuming the maintenance team remembered to replace the tubes that link the room containing the primary containment unit to the secondary containment unit.

Relax. We can bait them back into the tank with phazon

Someone else knows.

Cat girls are biological and therefore easier overall, but your mileage may vary. Androids are more customizable but come with their own set of issues

You gotta read the sequel. just append motto or something

well you ain't gonna fucking get a fucking cat girl if marketing doesn't get their shit together and get the posters in order so we can keep funding this shit. I mean we're already doing all the research in china with child labor and russian mail order brides but it's still going to take money before we can get results. just a furry bitch isn't going to cut it we also need to alter the brain structure to get rid of the bitchy humanoid female behavior and we need more time for that.

for fucks sake fellas how the fuck does this keep happening?

It's gynoid you retard. I hope you get fired.

A lot of people are suddenly showing signs of anger, what is going on

He's taking a nap right now. Someone is going to have to get him out of the water though.

Hence you combine them.

Its stress for the No-fap experiment

There does seem to be a growing number of them whose sole mission in life is pleasing straight white guys. I think it's a reaction against all the feminism / SJW stuff in the media.

killing that cpu! gas from it will kill her at least

Good news fellas. R&D just sent us a batch of their latest prototype game controllers.

fuck the AI

Put that garbage away

I need to get around to asking R&D to create a controller built into a sword styled case.

OH GOD, THEY'VE MULTIPLIED
THEY'RE CLOSING IN FAST
WE NEED BACKUP
WE NEED B-ARGH

I bet the Hunter did this.

Fuck the thick thighs AI all night.

You're all fired. All departments are being outsourced to EA studios

who has the keys for the nuclear disposal of the metroid floor? I guess it's time to get a new one. again.

You have no power here faggot.

For fucks sake, this is the third time I come back to the robo waifu reserach lab and prototype 3's mouth is covered in someone's cum

What the fuck bob, I thought you said the monk was working. Who let the jews in?

Guys.

I may have accidentally let the regeneradors out.

As in, out of the facility.

They were wheezing and breathing heavy and I thought they needed air.

Considering how slow they are, I'm pretty worried.

If you find them, do not get close. Really, do not try and grab it. Do not try talking to it. Do not even confront it. Last guy who did that looked like a dart board when his corpse was carried out. Notify the nearest trained personal that can handle it if you find it.

Also, if you find a blond haired pretty boy, tell him he's a dick.

Fuck's sake Big Bird, no one cares about your gay shit. Every single time you come to this facility you try to start some shit. Yes, I'm mad.

Come on, user. At least give it a try. It looks better than the last one they made.

Sorry. She was acting odd and asked for a dick so I gave her mine, she told me she could clean herself up.

I couldn't help it, sorry.

yeah sorry about that I ran out of tissues and then this whole cat girl situation exploded and i forgot to take care of it.

best you don't check on prototype 4 by the way, I'll be back later today to take care of it.

My gynoid unit is broken, sorry.

wait who the fuck are you guys and what the fuck are you doing with my waifu bot?

Looks like your waifu bot is a slut, pal.

You should probably lock the door once you're done

I had sex with her face, and then her nether regions. You wanna go nigger I'm far bigger than you?

hey is this from a video game? I've never seen this before

Guys, have you noticed that the biohazard alarm has been activated for an hour now?

It's from Skyrim:Remastered.

Ur waifu a slut lol

Security. Put the weapon down.

No

am I in the rage thread?

"Your" waifu bot has been sucking everyone's dick since last wednesday. Might want to do something about it.

Just put some headphones on and wait until it's over, it always ends up taking care of itself.

Look I dont mind, but at this stage she's only able to open the mouth and I am the one working every day on that, putting my hands inside that cum stained cavity. At least clean it afterwards, it smells

Dont get too attached to her larry, it's only a prototype. Remember 1 and 2? They had a mental breakdown and suicide exploded once we tried to make them sentient and they realized their only purpose was to be someone's cum dumpster

That crazy ol Todd Howard and his techno dwarves

man fuck you guys I wrote that it was my property on the forehead how the fuck did you miss it. fuck you all. now I need to ask Phil to make me another one. I'll ask him to add the new DNA autorisation system so it fries anyone who isn't me. better watch out from now on.

no fuck you, you'll never take me alive.

Little loli go home.

Fuck all the waifu bots.

Pssst, did you guys know the lab is owned by a jew?

He's docile if you give him a cake every once in a while, no worries

Listen up everyone, our latest intern from Finland just arrived. Bob I want you to show him around and get him assigned to a workstation.

Welcome aboard, Pekka.

If you make Phil install the DNA authorization system he'll probably do it with his own just to piss you off. Ask Kyle, he's cool.
Not that it matters, whoever wants to fuck her will get someone to suck your dick while you sleep and steal your DNA. You can't outsmart the Holla Forums facility when it comes to thinking with your dick

Dammit, who let the wallachian hunters in?
We only hire them when the blood tests go wrong.

Hey everyone, this is Mike from the custodial department. Stop breeding fucking monsters with molecular acid blood, okay?. We can't mop holes in the fucking floor. And the fact that you bumbling retards let them escape often enough that this is even an issue disgusts me.

I'll breed monsters and contaminate myself all I want too fruitcake. You don't even work here, you work two blocks down.

I havent heard from the vydia dev team in ages, did they manage to make a fun game?

Sorry, slime girls are my weakness and they look really sad on their cube cells

Hello Pekka, ill escort you to your workstation. Its on the opposite side of the facility so ill give you the introductory talk while we walk there. How many years of experience with memetic warfare did you say you have?

Nice I think the revive system I asked for from the occult department worked. I feel kinda funny though, the guy who gave the reviver to me said that there might be certain number combinations that might interfere with the process.

well any way, anyone know where the spare keys to the gas chamber are? I seem to have left mine at home.

I gave them to Mike.

Uh, guys?

Where did the bears go?

OH FUCK WHO LET EUROPE OUT?

They're not bears anymore.

We have bears?!

Why do we have bears again?

I put the keys for the gas chambers are right next to the emergency suicide-bleach shelf in the storage room. Be careful though, those occult guys lost a Lovecraftian abomination in the storage room and no one's been able to find it yet.

I released them to stop the gorillas

We have niggers!?

I'm thinking of sending a suggestion to the higher ups. It seems like lately we've been focusing too much on everything but video games. I'm going to request a budget cut to other divisions and an increase in resources to that area.

Any Todd Howard bears?

and let me guess, Mike's out to lunch like he always is. That fat fuck.

well time to go hunting I guess.

yeah good luck with that. people have been asking that we switch focus to video games for years now but instead we just get people coming and going when they realise that it's not about video games anymore.

You fools, those are the test subjects diversity hires

Who keeps painting flames and random numbers on the racing dev prototypes?

I'm sure there is some rational answer to this.

I agree, our skeleton crew of nodevs working on the fully-destructible-environments (FDE) Engine are about to walk out. We need extra funds before some of the most talented minds in the industry leave.

it's basically "muh women can into stem" and then they prove they cannot by requesting some bullshit like lowe requirements or reserved spots in institutions

There really is no reason for us to have a bear department, anime department, and sex robot department. Not to mention a biological warfare section. What do any of those have to do with video games? Just think of the money we could save by not having to have an armed escort just to walk down the hallway because wild bears and feral catgirls roam the halls.

Oh fuck I knew I shouldn't have hired the Russians.

Uh guys, some brought this thing in and there's note on it
我々は質問せずに、最終製品を出荷することを決定した最後の3週間にわたるコミュニケーションの欠如に起因しHolla Forums/容量/研究室、に。それがでてくるんとき、それが原因で/ CO/部門のメンバーの一人によって提供された記述に、アメリカの過去の時間のアニメのキャラクターのように見えなければなりません。製品の世話をすると、製品のポケットに命令パンフレットを使用してください。
Sincerely- E.D.X.テクノロジー社
別の出荷ノート・サイドは、生産中で、Dec.2016によってで送信される予定

I have no idea what this said!

No, no, no, you don't understand.
All of these departments are about video games, it's just we fired our only artfag and haven't hired a new one.

Data collection. Our developers are hard at work making the ultimate MMORPG and they need all the information they can get.
How many people can a feral bear kill before it gets tired, the median time it takes for someone watching anime to become a weeaboo, and sex robots for our haptic feedback VR sex mini-games.
Biological warfare department is just a tax write-off

Reported to HR for un-sanctioned faggotry

fucking hell who let the weebs out of their chains? everyone knows they can't survive in the real world and we need them in the anime department so we can understand the true essence of moe.

we'll have a lot of collateral with this one. i'll take care of the witnesses that survive. i need more subjects to the chambers.

Hey, uh guys? mecha deparment here. Where did everyone go? I've been the only one showing up for the past few months now. I'm running out of supplies down here too….

Oh, and can you fucks stop taking the bots out for joy rides? It's ducking hard being the only one maintaining these things

This is why noone likes you

Wait, the letter has a translated version on the back and it says
To the Laboratory of Holla Forums Holla Forums, Due to the lack of communication over last 3 weeks we've decided to ship out the final product without question. when it does come in, it must look like an animated character of american past time, due to the description provided by one of the members at the Holla Forums division. Do take care of the product and use the instruction pamphlet in the pocket of the product.

Sincerely- E.D.X. Technology Incorporated

Side Note- Another shipment is in production and planned to be sent in by Dec.2016

this is why everyone left, user.

Hey, it's not my fucking fault that experiment went haywire and left me only able to curse once per post.

Is god flan annoying, and makes me sound like a ducking idiot.

the brass upstairs deicded to cut down on costs so they laid off and transferred a bunch of people. my uncle needed some more labor for something so I worked as a middleman and no we have funding again. pic related, it's me and my uncle.

Have you tried using an umlaut like fück or dämn?

And what the fuck are we supposed to do with this thing? The Holla Forums department works differently than Holla Forums does.

The disability seems memetic in nature, meaning I can't get around it with simple tricks like that.

I think the company's intention for this product is to be an assistant or a test subject

Guys, guys!

My Superheated Plasma Emission Ray Motion Gun is ready for testing.
I need to hook it to our main reactor, since this thing uses up a LOT of juice!

ummm…

It just occurred to me that the testing ground is on the surface level and that the gun is too big to get out of the construction chamber.

any got ideas?

How did someone go from the memetic engineering department, to the mecha department?

who the hell are you? I've never seen you before.

What if we build a teleporter around it?

Shota with brain problems tend to make the best mecha pilots.

I happen to be an expert on both fields. Who do you think that designed mecha hitler?

you need to be 18 to be in the laboratory unless…
user, they've been lying to you, you're secretly a loli.

Mike. We've got a, uhh… 'Cleanup' needed here in security. Looks like biology lost one of their monstergirl prototypes, and it somehow managed to infiltrate the office. I definitely had to blast a hole in its brain. Lots of white… blood everywhere.

Nope. Definitely not.

FIX THE VENDING MACHINES FAGGOTS I DON'T WANT FUCKING LEMON LIME

Why don't you take your rusty metal bones and sweep away into the junk pile

You may want to check with the Biotech divisions again if it can't handle an innocent futa being bullied

Bump