It finally happened

Press F to pay respects ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Boogie2988?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, fuck that fat fuck, I hope he isn't dead yet so he can die in agony.

Unless he literally just now died I'm not seeing shit.

He died 17 minutes ago

… and that's awesome.

Good night, sweet prince.

twitter.com/Boogie2988?lang=en

I looked at his twitter and there's nothing, in fact he posted an hour ago.

Posted a minute ago.

This fuck has been an e-celeb for nearly 9 years?

Nigga you alive?

sage
a
g
e

It is better to die young having truly lived than it is to die old having never lived.

He actually looks like he lost some weight since that first one, what little difference it really makes.

Fake and gay.

FUCK YOU

He got a divorce recently. Patreon bucks must've been dwindling.

That’s his wife posting, she thinks if she keeps his twitter going he won’t really be gone. Grief can be a weird thing anons.

She was more of a live in nurse. I doubt he ever got more than 2 pathetic handjobs a year.

She’s too busy fucking niggers to even care user. The fat cuckold is still alive.

I looked through his timeline. What a friggin pussy he is. He was crying because of some shit comic about a dog dying.

Meh. Many people cry for different reasons, user. Have you not seen Up?

BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY
BOOGIE IS NOT A SOYBOY

being fat makes you behave like a woman

that's cute wtf i like niggers now

Can you Verify it?

Health fag here, this is true. Fat increases estrogen.

Isn't this the same guy??

Francis is his name, right??

SHOW US PROOF YOU DODECANIGGER.

Francis is a character he sometimes plays.

LIES

AGH! GOD DYAM IT!!!!!

Like fucking Adam Sandler?

Did Boogie died?

KINO RAP BATTLE HISTORY

You won't gain any sympathy here fatass.

hes done

???

Naw OP didn’t even get his birth year right.
t. OP

Megumin is the last legit waifu of half a decade

friendly reminder
this is what your taxes pay for

There are few things that disgust me more than this fat cuckold.

WHAT!

You didn't even put effort into it you fag.

tfw blissposter is boogey

Dude's lost 150 pounds.

When he set up his channel she helped him with equpiment and took care of him.
Legally she can file for his future earnings since she is part owner oif his "buissnes".
And tough she doesn't need it, he gives it away willingly.

Wow he got surgery paid for by other people through begging, and now he looks like a deflated balloon! Congrats, bro. So proud of him!

wow even then he knew.

Did she really cuck him with a nigger?

Seriously fuck you.

I'm sensing some projection here. Mad because you can't afford it?

it's still pretty impressive

How was that post in any way projection?

who knows. that picture was some gay friend. but seriously she was just as fat as him who would want that

Niggers love fat chicks for some odd reason.

He really earned it, someone had to pay. What a role model. I'm sure he has to work so hard not to stuff his fat face for 2 seconds. So proud of him.

Cuz dey's gots da food n' sheeeiiit.

Why is this guy even popular on jewtube? I have seen a few of his videos and they are very bland and cover mundane content. Is he just popular because he's Fat? I don't get it.

I smell astroturf. This guy released some overly shilled video right around the time Mass Effect 3 came out and he's been one of the bigger e-celebs ever since.

6 months progress

He's fat and he makes silly voices, thus 12 olds like him.

you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about xd

The fact I had to browse through my folder for two hours to post the truth says something. The fact I had to grab a random pic says another,

his francis videos are funny if you like rants and anger

Really revs up those gears.

That's literally more than Holla Forums could accomplish.

Obviously still alive m8. Hope your meme still gets him killed though.

How much pussy will he slay now that he can use his dick?

might still have some trouble

How much will elderly jewesses pay for this skin for a new facemask?

price is just a number to the Jewess.

10$ per square inch.

JUST

This is how those fat impartial all the time people are, they are completely oblivious to reality.

rip francis tbh

nigger, if i had that fat fuck's money i would own a small african nation by now.

surrounded by a very substantial wall, obviously.

I wish some zoologist could tell us why.

It's the only kind of white they could get. Same with why poor whites like pudgy short women instead of taller thin women.

I really wish he would just die

she does the myspace angle really well, you'd actually think she was just thick instead of obese from that photo.

Fat people looked up to him I guess

He roll played as some fat sperg, kinda like how avgn got popular.

yes, role played…

I'm all for having hobbies and escapism medium like vidya and kino, but this "nerd culture" has become an epidemic man, I mean look at him and his room. It wouldn't hurt to do some gardening work or sweat a little.

Yeah one is an act the other is not.

>Legally she can file for all of his future earnings since she is part owner of his single "business".
LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!''==

Aside from avgn, James actually has some good taste in classic horror films, he also did some board games review series.

Comparing this blob to avgn is an insult.

I heard he got surgery or something and is still stuffing his face at every opportunity.

no surgery can cure lack of self-control

fat people should be shot tbh
fatties are not human

This, he's a
SoyBlob
Check your privilege skinnyfag

For those who don't know:

Boogie's wife left him after he got a gastric band put in, probably because it meant he would live and she'd have to wait longer to collect on his will. He also shit himself while in character as Francis at a convention and she had to wipe him as he couldn't wipe himself.

Really?

I’m a disgusting fat fuck and I wish this loser would hurry up and die.

These guys should team up.

Proofs?

at least he has a hobby…

I never understood the "battlestation" thing, what's so great about taking photos of your computer? They're tools, I don't see anyone taking photos of their toolbox everyday just because he arranged his screw drivers differently.

bullshit.

ackchually

Letting normie use internet was a mistake.

F
spits on grave

lel america

he is not the one dying. this guy is.

@Totalbiscuit

A not so fun visit to the ER. I have some pneumonia which we caught early and a bunch of extremely painful muscle spasms. Got the necessary meds to deal with it. Don’t ignore the signs your body is giving you particularly when they’re flashing red.

god I wish that piece of shit would just die already

What did he mean by this?

The cancer cells rises from his butt

Tell me about Bain! Why is his job to criticize others when he can't take even the smallest criticism about himself?

It's like e-celeb pottery.

whats with jimbo

extremely large ego.

Chronic emphysema related to military shit. Basically his lungs are dying.

The level of autism in that pic is truly nauseating.

So Jimbo served once? I thought he was just a regular. non-fat fuck guy.

I thought that faggot was on death's door since 2014, why is he still not dead yet?

I feel sad now.

He'll live as long as his corporate overlords find him useful in shilling their garbage.

Lol

bullshit. he is not like Rockefeller that can get 10 heart transpants and other shit.

I dont really want him to die since the guy that replace him will probably be Sterling and his pet tranny.

What's wrong with Sterling or trannies for that matter?

He's a contrarian supreme who is extremely selective with his criticisms of the industry where he'll only shit on a company if no one else is. He's really no different than TB other than he doesn't pretend to be professional all that much and actually gets to the nonpoint in his videos rather than spending 20 minutes in options menus.

90% of his videos are just "waaaahhh microtransactions are worse than Hitler!!!11!!"

You’re whats ruining vidya

How is that wrong?

how are they bad? it's like going to the store and complaining that there's too many types of candy for sale

No it's like the store sold youa chocolate bar, but took half out, and when you unwrapped it, and realized half was missing, they told you you had to pay extra to get it, or preordered the deluxe version.

The fuck did cats ever do to him?

except all the information about DLC is available before you buy a game

It’s pay to win. Games are already being nerfed bad enough appealing to normalfags turning everything into farmville just makes it worse. GTA5 is good example: instead of another Lost & Damned or Ballad of gay tony dlc we only got new “gear” since rockstar knew they could get more money from retards preferring to spend $100 playing barbie dress up instead of new content. Was considering buying ME: Shadow of War the other day until noticed they turned that franchise into a shekel grab too. Fucking casuals ruin everything.

Think of it another way. You buy product X and it's good. They occasionally release extra stuff that nicely complements product X.

Only now, the guys making product X realize making the full product, cutting a portion out of it, selling it later and advertising it as an "extra" lands them more profit. The product becomes half-assed and you end up paying more to get what was supposed to be the full experience in the first place.

There is also another angle. Say that you have the base product selling at 30 dollars and the "extra" part going for 30 as well. Now compare that with buying the full package at 60, where the price is already steep. People will likely wait for the price to drop and that means no profits. Lowering the price and selling a product piecemeal ensures at least some profit is gained. If people like the first part, they will most likely buy the second and all the other parts, too. The people who didn't like it won't buy any more, but they at least bought the base product. It is a kind of bait-and-switch and playing with statistics and probability that sacrifices quality for profit.

This has another problem. Since DLC is downloadable, where are you going to download it from in the future? It's not going to be available forever and will completely fuck over anyone trying to enjoy the full experience again. Worst case scenario, the DLC will be locked away or completely forgotten about, and the base product will feel utterly neutered.

This is blatantly false as there are multiple examples of season passes either not covering as much as they were advertised to or being overpriced due to less DLC being released than originally stated.

SOMEONE HAS TO PAY

Terminal Asscancer looks like le 56% face.

I've never heard of funerals paid by tax dollars, except for public officials and servicemen, but it wouldn't surprise me if somebody managed to pull strings for this guy.

Either that photo is a fake or he touches up all his others like crazy because he looks completely different in every other image I've ever seen of the guy.

he boosts bass on his mic so maybe.

This photo looks like it was snapped at random, so it could just be that he wears makeup usually too.

And after a bee sting to the lip it looks like.

might just be an old photo. here's one from last year-ish.

I see he's turning into a ghoul, he must really like fallout 4.

Queen was shit, tho. Who wrote this shit?

How is it possible to be this cucked.

Go away pleb.

Literal garbage. The 80's were a joke.

Post better music pls.

they're natural-born pussies

You lying fuck.

kys

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting user

Except if you actually play the game there is literally no reason to pay for anything. Hell if you do all the quests in an area and save the area dungeon for last, you can get locked out by the matchmaking, because you WILL be too geared up for the dungeon.
The high end stuff is just grind of the same shit over and over, the grind is the high level content, if you don't want to grind and actually pay… then you have nothing left to do.
There is no trade system besides the AH (and the AH use ingame currency you get by doing dailies, not gold) because there is nothing to trade between players… you grind for XP on your weapons, some dungeons drops some specific loot, but the loot list is short and drops rates are high.
I can tell the guy has never actually played the game by calling the dragon "so random" when they're the ones with the deepest writing (first missions are "lol so random", then as much as you progress and you rank up you start understanding what the dragon is), illuminati and templars are the ones that have flavor texts saying the same thing from opposite sides (bla bla money/power/evil, bla bla honor/courage/good) typical of multi-factions MMO quest, when if you can filter the inane ramblings, Dragons have important plots/lore points in a ton of their debriefs (or even more puzzles/enigmas), which in turn gives you a much clearer vision of the lore.

I definitely wouldn't side with the Illuminati after seeing that.

Hypocritical cunts.
Note the "as above, so below" pose.

more like as above her plate, so below her fat folds

Hey, Boogie. You get forever props with me for backing us during GG. Follow this man. He will lead you to the promised land.

Meant to post this one:

I have no fucking clue what you are talking about I just want to shame you for being a nerd and remind you that you have lower social worth than I do. Thanks for making the pussy way easier for me to get.

It's probably a gook or happa so the prospect of it ever breeding wasn't much of a worry to begin with.

wait a minute wasnt he just caught paying some chick to be his gf now that hes divorced?

who

Have a (you)

Same. I like hardware threads, but I swear to fuck its just straight up datamining.

FUCKING STOP

peak delusion