In Terminator 2, why did the T-1000 go back in time naked?

The T-800 and Kyle Reese went back naked because only organic matter can go through the time machine, and the T-800's cybernetic body was protected by an organic exterior.

The T-1000 doesn't have any organic components, but I can accept that maybe his liquid body tricked the time machine into thinking he's organic.

If that's the case though… why did T-1000 go back as a naked man? Since any clothes he wears would be made out of the same liquid metal as the rest of his body, couldn't he have gone back wearing some inconspicuous clothes?

Does the T-1000 just like being naked?

It's irrelevant for a robot.

Skynet knew that humans being naked is a taboo and therefore the T-1000 would be forced to interact with law enforcement sooner and be able to duplicate a figure of authority.

Stopped reading. Absolute trash

t. RLM

The robots didn't have the data on what the clothes looked like

They didn't want to reveal that the T-1000 was different than the terminators ( T-800's) the audience was used to so early in the movie.

This is how they would explain it which I'm fine with.

Try again

That's the worst Kino Collage that I have ever seen

because if you'd seen the T-1000 morphing on some clothes the second he landed you'd know something was up. remember in the last film Arny was the bad guy and the other guy was the good guy. audiences might have expected the same in terminator 2. you only learn the truth in the mall shoot out bit

I didn't make it

PSA: COTTON AND WOOL ARE ORGANIC

that doesn't make it not shit

I guess you come out of the factory naked, and robots aren't prudish. He put on clothes once he needed to blend in.

It's so he couldn't bring a raygun back in time, only that's stupid, because he could have wrapped it in flesh or stowed it away inside of himself.
Don't think too hard about Terminator.

It was also supposed to explain why they couldn't just send bombs instead of robots.

Every frame of the prequels is kino. Prove me wrong.

The t-1000 was supposed to arrive inside of an organic bag, but they cut it because it was stupid. So it's implied they are now beyond that technological limit.

Didn't the guy on the right ended up playing a terminator in TSCC?

Maybe it's just tradition to time travel naked.

I will remember this if I ever time travel.

Because Terminator 2 was a shit flick based on a discarded script from T1.

You're traveling through time at this very second, user.

the t-1000 was liquid alloy, the t-800 was a robot with human flesh. The t-1000 doesn't have clothes, it morphs into clothes.

It was supposed to be a plot twist that he was the bad guy

Hard to appreciate that now

Because it was supposed to be the twist that Arnold Schwartzenegger was the good guy.

It happens in the hallway when they both see John Connor.

But the promotional material surrounding the amazing T-1000 ruined it.

I can only hope that naked time traveling does become a tradition if such a thing ever becomes possible.

Why go back to kill John Conner or his mother, when you can simply wait till Skynet comes online and then go back with a futuristic virus. Why use weapons to hunt them down, when you can simply wipe out all of humanity with a superbug that they're not prepared for.

kek

this tbh

Fucking chihuahuas, why do people own these?