Why are gamers so proud of their skills in playing video games? What is there to be proud of...

Why are gamers so proud of their skills in playing video games? What is there to be proud of? It's not even a valuable skill, inapplicable in everything but video games.

What else have I got to be proud of? My skills in drug abuse and sucking cock for alcohol?

They are nerds haha dude, let's go with stacy and her sister to the cinema, maybe ill get them to blow us haha.

This will never stop pissing me off. If I could, I'd start making movies where popular black characters are white, like a Matrix reboot with a white Morpheus.

Silly goys you should only be proud of skills that benefit the collective!

eww niggers check em

I know Emma Watson is not any better since she is a feminazi but that fucking retcon made me rage.

Liberal racism is entertaining to me.

Britain is much, much bigger than just London.

Spics can make up their own ideas, though. The stupid spics write about how everyone but themselves are to blame for their own shitty life decisions. The smart spics write about white people so that we can write about something that actually does something interesting, isn't a savage, and learns from his mistakes.

Thats what they demand

You must be 18 to post here

The last harry potter book came out 9 years ago. If they were 9 when they read it, they're an adult now.

Time goes faster than you think man, I can't even remember when the first book came out.

Fuck off Tumblr.

I'm color blind so she kind of does look like that chick who played hermione just older.