What did women ever do to make you so upset anons?

What did women ever do to make you so upset anons?

Abused me on the set of True Lies when I was 12.

tits or gtfo

Poetry

whatever was posted=discarded

Because of the lack of evidence somehow still ruins people lives. I've had two guys fired from my work recently because of this. "Claims" of sexual harassment they said. I said it like it was, standard male behaviour around women, they weren't even trying to court them.

Well you guys slander people constantly online.

[citation needed]

you can at least post some screencaps

try lurking

so no evidence

they invaded 4chan for starters

most women annoy me because they're not Bliss

4chan is tumblr

Those thots don't want to marry me and found a family with me.

What didn't they do?

I'm pretty sure women are responsible for all the remaining difficulties in modern life.

Gave birth to me. Females are literally the portals to this hellplane we call Earth.

Luckily we're only here temporary right?

Bear in mind at least 60% of those ‘females’ have penises

this but unironically

that makes sense, since the traps here acknowledge their gender >>>/cuteboys/

I like women on an individual basis, but as a species they're pretty terrible.

>>>/waifuist/

wtf? bunch of degenerate thots

Follow your dreams, you can achieve your goals. I am living proof.

Huh. Woah. Cuz.
I hate women on an individual level. But as a species they're pretty incredible.

everything

You're acting like that exact same kind of b8 doesn't get posted here daily.

They rely too much on external validation. They don't see beyond surface level. They get away with rape, child abuse, and spousal abuse. They would rather ruin what others made than make things for themselves.

Also, if most thots weren't either conventionally attractive or surrounded by men with low self esteem, they would not be different from the average NEET incel.

>>>/waifu/

It's true, she stuck 25 centimeters of wood in my ass. I still bleed to this day.

Had three women publicly humiliate me on facebook simply for talking to them in College. The first two I literally only asked if they were friends with X, and the third I asked if I could help her carry something to her car during a party. All three made effortposts about men, but specifically me, and the nature of creeps.

So complex, maybe I'll just drink soy instead.

Thats pretty lame. People that shit talk other ppl on facebook are soo lame. Especially when its for no reason. Hey lets gossip and be little drama girls in the most public way teehee. Im such a cute girl this total stranger hit on me!

Too much facebook posting is never a good sign.

They probably werent worth talking to anyway.

t. virgin 😏

The left can't understand how we feel disgust at them, not anger. Not when their entire identity is a made up narcissist persona held up by celebrities.

Thats pretty lame. People that shit talk other ppl on Holla Forums are soo lame. Especially when its for no reason. Hey lets gossip and be little drama girls in the most public way teehee. Im such a cute anony this total stranger shitposted on me!

Too much shitposting is never a good sign.

They probably werent worth talking to anyway.

this

screencaps