*groan*

*groan*

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.cr/harry-potter-and-disney-spsg-s-bitch-trainer-1-04a-pre-patched-t10058250.htmlmagnet:?xt=urn:btih:1DB637D62C922D027245D0B012CCEE6D9A3A88C0&tr=udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announcePrevious
pastebin.com/XG44kgfp
mega.nz/#F!pFI1EKyA!KLf9DamlGnXGw6qQAyG7Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

- and here's why that's not awesome.

Was dumbledore a homo in the books or was that just something they put in the movies?

Based Rowling does it again

It's not in the movies or books. You can be gay and have it not be a big deal. That was the point.

would you say that she's on a rowl?

It was pretty much outright implied that he had a love thing going on with Gridelwald in the Deathly Hallows. Doubledoor never "came out" but Rita Skeeters book outed him.

really pozzed my neghole

Meant to say Girdlewald.

something tells me he didnt actually have GRID lel

So, they want him to fuck a guy onscreen or what?

*groans behind u

*a nibble at the earlobe is felt

*expecto prescrotum is cast

Potterkino.

Of course he isn't. Why would he be? Rowling made him someone who kept his personal affairs personal. Doesn't jive with the out and proud shit but holy cow.

MUH HURBY BOPPER

It wasn't something that was actually discussed by Harry and co though, or ever Dumbledore himself

I'd let you bop my hurby anytime.

The film takes place in 1926, just like the first one, right? Wasn't it literally illegal to be gay in the UK at the time? So it makes sense Dumbledore wouldn't be all "HEEEEEEY GUYSTH".

no, but everyone watching it will be though

It probably takes place a couple years later. Dumbledore and Grindelwald have their famous battle in 1945 I believe. So this series of 5 movies might have time gaps for each movie.

It was never in the books nor movies, she just retconned his sexuality.

I told you Harry Potter was patrician.

also hermione could well be black ;v))))))

Based David Yates.
In all honestly both Yates and Rowling have basically said, calm your tits this is a 5 part movie series and their relationship will be expanded upon gradually, this is the first one with Dumbledore

it's this degree of delusion that puts me on that border between sadness and hatred

If we gassed homosexuals we wouldn't need to listen to their whining.

:DDDDDD

I found something on wikipedia, it might be true.

Plays can change races and even genders in roles. Charles S. Dutton and Radcliffe both were in Equus.

I see, this fim though mostly takes place in France or specifically Paris. They are going to bring each movie to a different part of the world so the UK laws dont even really matter. They will only show Britain briefly in them and when they do the wizards are already concealed in their own world at the ministry or hogwarts

Some of my other favorites include:

" - here's what you should know"
" - here's why that's problematic"
" - and that's okay"

"Why we really need to talk about the Dumbledore situation in the new Fantastic Beats movie"

Will the SJW media try to sabotage the movie? First Johnny Depp, now this.

Gambon was literally sexy af in Half-Blood Prince. No homo. How did he do it?

it was something in rowling's twitter feed

but that de facto includes white skin

Gambon is fully shaven under that beard.

I read and enjoyed the books many times as a kid and I never got the impression that Dumbledore was supposed to be gay. Maybe my gaydar is really bad but I've never understood why people thought he was.

I mean he always had a fake beard.

lolol. Its just a movie bro. Relax.

Because fujoshits are lower than animals and need the Devil beaten out of them.

He was never gay in the books. Its just somethimg JK Rowling said when the push for Gay Marriage started getting popular.

didnt she also say there were muslims in hogwarts as well?

He was never gay but be honest he never had a gf or was married

She just started making up stuff at somepoint.

She once said Hermione could be black too.

dumbledore had a hard life

he had many sexual relations with hermione granger and rewarded her with house points
i think this was cannon

Thats why JK Rowling picked him. Cuz he was unattached. Im telling you she made it up. I know she did.

Cuz Miss JK was more conservative about gays when she wrote the books. She would never have put a gay character in a childrens novel when she was writing them.

But you don't really know about someone unless you address it, there was nothing offensive about it if he was gay because he didn't act it. He could have been gay and yes she did decide that, but he never acted like a faggot in public.

Yeah and she just never mentioned it until over 10 years after the book was published. Around the same time as a big push for Gay Marriage.

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Snape truly was a fucking wimp

She never mentioned it but plenty of other people mentioned that he could be. There is a relationship implied with him and Grindelwald.

THAT'S BULLSHIT GAYS ARE NOT MONSTERS!!, BLACKS ARE, WITH THEIR IMPOSING STATURE, SUPER SPEED AND STRENGTH AND GIGA-DONGS.

Fujos are not human. Do not refer to them as people.

snapebro best drinking bro

I would chill with Snape.

I would rather drink with Hagrid or Lupin or Sirius

ew

What is that?

>>>/htg/1
i thought we were already talking about it

When I looked at the second pic I thought Radcliffe was getting blown by a chick in a hijab.

You know what? Let them have it. I want to see JK Rowling coming under fire for failing to deliver to THE GAY COMMUNITY. She deserves it for trying to stay relevant by playing with the idpol crowd.

Underrated

he should fuck a dude onscreen for like…20 minutes. 20 minutes onscreen gay sex MINIMUM

imagine the 3d ticket sales

lots of special effects when wuzards have sex :^)

*groans*
😩

If I choke you with my bbc, would you die?

Rowling just decided on it years later.

Hot wtf haha

I pointed and laughed when I read this, god they're such fucking wimps

t. idpol

Seems like a ton of instructions

I don't think they understand that most people have agreed to tolerate homosexuality. Tolerate. Most people don't want to see it, hear about it, or smell it, but they wont kill you for it. That was the agreement.
They're a fringe minority, at the mercy of the good nature of the people around them. They should act like they're walking on eggshells at all times, because at any moment the scales could tip.
I honestly don't want to see people stoned or thrown off of roofs, but the more obnoxiously, and disruptively a fringe minority decides to act, the closer we get to that day.
So, for your own good, just stop being such faggots. Grow a beard, and stop prancing around like you have the right to tell everyone what to do.

everything there is for modding or other games, just use one of these links

Bitch Trainer 1.04a Pre-patched: kat.cr/harry-potter-and-disney-spsg-s-bitch-trainer-1-04a-pre-patched-t10058250.htmlmagnet:?xt=urn:btih:1DB637D62C922D027245D0B012CCEE6D9A3A88C0&tr=udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announcePrevious BT editions: pastebin.com/XG44kgfp

on further investigation those are both dead
*groan*
here's probably the latest
mega.nz/#F!pFI1EKyA!KLf9DamlGnXGw6qQAyG7Ig

Congratulations. You're a normal person, who isn't so obsessed with sex you assume any man who isn't explicitly shown in a relationship with a woman must be taking it up the bum.
Maybe because he's an old man and a school teacher, and interacting with children in most scenes, you perverts.

Thanks man

it was a decision made by rowling post HBP, and was never actually seen in either a book or movie, they just mentioned that grindelwald was his lover and then enemy.

Remember when partner didn't automatically mean bumchum?

It was a different time

flamel wasn't gay, he had a wife.

So does Hugh Jackman

Eating shit is a sign of strength OP

Fucking faggots.

if they said hes gay then hes gay

lol you upset?

That faggots will willingly lick the dirty asshole of almost anyone? No, not at all.

if we meme it can come true

The one thing sandniggers got right was throwing these people off high buildings.

das rite whitey

And people like to act like these people are normal

the faggot *groans* while he pozzes your neghole

*groan*

These are the kind of cockheads making Harry Potter/political conparisons. Anything not explicitly celebrated is oppressed.

GROAN ZONE

Can you blame them though? The whole series is thinly veiled political propaganda

I'm happy we chose the chaos route last year. It's been a pretty great ride so far.

Yeah, on one of the last free corners on the internet. Your point?

yfw gigantic BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Judging from your picture, I'm gonna say even if they portrayed Dumbledore as a gaybashing hillbilly you still would have waddled over hot coals to watch this escapist fantasy bullshit.

What does being gay even add to the story? If Bumblewhore's role in the story does not involve a romance for him then it is gay for the sake of gay and they should have a problem with that.

Also why do they hate depp all of a sudden?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA

Don't pay it the compliment of calling it a 'piece' without following with the words 'of' and 'shit'.

Depp has fallen into debt from lavish partying. Its in the tabloids. He may be in the clear after Pirates though.

don't forget amber heard admitting he beat her, plus the divorce and his really noticeable lack of recent work.

I thought the beating thing was fabricated or something?

yeah but the woman said it, so that makes it true.

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈβ˜οΈπŸ™…β€β™€οΈπŸ˜ΌπŸ˜½

Holla Forums is thinly veiled political propaganda

OY VEY WHY ISN'T THIS OLD MAN SHOVING A MAGIC DILDO UP HIS ASS AND CASTING FAGGOTIUM ALL OVER THE PLACE IN THIS FUCKING MOVIE FOR CHILDREN

Woah

Fuck off

This isn't reddit. No hiding "incorrect" opinions here. What is more, you get (You)s for going against the grain and your post gains visibility.
The reason people tend to agree on several things is that the lack of censorship renders non truth-based propaganda utterly ineffective.

They can't even follow their own soyboy franchise properly. Dumbledore being 'explicitly gay' would not be canon. At this point in time he is lusting after Grindlewald and being spurned by him/having gotten rejected by him as a friend/fought with him physically and emotionally because he was indirectly responsible for the death of Dumbledore's sister Arianna. He is very very deep in the closet because of this.

It would make not even an ounce of sense to have the character be 'explicity gay'.

It's nureddit

You have to go back, (((Zach)))

I like that

Cuckffington Post

Essentially this. You don't see straight people talking about how much they love fucking each other in the ass 24/7 or making their sexuality such a major part of their persona. Or if they do, they're almost as annoying (not quite there as homosexuality is inherently disgusting, but to each his own).

If you can't keep it to yourself you deserve the zyklon.

JUST

pick one only tbh

They aren't, that's why faggots are upset.