DOUBLE DOSE OF ZYKLON BEN

1. THE HOLE TRUTH

>“Give me your tired, your poor,
>Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
>The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
>Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
>I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”
― (((Emma Lazarus)))

>It’s an era that brought us the Federal Reserve, the Income Tax, endless foreign wars, myriad social programs, the UN, globalism and the worship of big government.

(cont.)

>Progressivism at its essence is nothing more than juvenile virtue signaling.

—Ben Garrison

2. BIG BIRD BROTHER IS WATCHING

>Big Brother is definitely watching us, and he’s flipping us the bird.

–Ben Garrison

Cute, but it seems dear Ben is angrier than he used to be. Maybe it's just the season

Why would you edit his art? Post the original.

Nice ID and dubs.

the originals seem to be missing again
how do the kikes always get them before we do?

Ol' Benny boy naming the Jew and turning away from his libertarian roots. I knew it would happen. Ever since he did the AMA it was a guaranteed thing. You can resist Holla Forums for a little while, but bit by bit you will realise the truth. Then one day you're one of us.

If you're about Benny we would love it if you'd do another AMA some time.

Needs more labels.

Thanks Ben.

Benny never fails to bless us with keks.

Ben's going super-saiyan

(checked)
The kikes seem to edit them less these days, though …

Benny, we told you this would happen. Nobody gets this much of a dose and just walks away from this place. Certainly not one with so much memetic potential. We'll have you goose-stepping alongside us before long.

I found the original!

He's always been more jew-wise than he lets on, cuckchan found significant evidence of goyim knowing back in the day when he first freaked out over the Zyklon Ben meme. (Indeed this is presumably WHY he was so defensive about it.) Various cartoons resemble A. Wyatt Mann works, he often attacks obvious stand-in figures for juden like Soros, the Federal Reserve, Central Banker "globalists" etc, there are photos of him on a beach goofing off pretending to be a kike using a hooknose shaped pebble he found, and this answer in his reddit AMA is literally "Holla Forums was right again".

Could probably lose the ears? Hooves remain appropriate on the jew devil, though.

First one isn't necessarily a Wyatt Mann tribute, derived, or otherwise related. Hellmouth/Moloch shoveling in of sacrifices has been a common archetype since the dark ages.
Second one bears little visual similarity, and refers to the common phrase.

Convergent memetics, not causation. The similarities are from similar environs.

its getting close to the point where you won't be able to tell the real from the edits

oy vey does that Syria have the Golan Heights? How very anti semetic of Ben!

lol I think you're right, good catch

Ben Garrison totally invented labeling for political cartoons; the absolute state of sharia blue shills these days.

still funny and true tho

political cartoons have always been obtuse in labeling things because the common man wouldn't understand it otherwise

Well political cartoons have always been used as a way to cut through the political bullshit of the day, some of which could be complex layered subjects, and since most cartoons have always been done single page style they cram a bunch of words in to tell the whole story.

He's actually spot on correct about that.
Sure, we busy ourselves with the more malignant forms of leftism, but when we talk about the average idiot being a leftist, what he says is completely true.
My redpilled friend just visited his grandmother who is a leftist in the extreme, and he says it's literally all about the virtue signalling and nothing else. She doesn't care about the refugees at the refugee center she volunteers at, she doesn't care about the immigrants she claims to fight for, she doesn't care about any of these things, she's just a big child who drugs herself up on virtue signalling.

sounds like most christians

Oh its virtue signaling, but not for juvenile reasons. Its very calculated, the biggest virtue signalers are often the some of the most corrupt, degenerate people in a society. The reason they want people to think highly of their moral character is so they'll be beyond reproach when children start missing. Just look at Hollywood. And with politics you only need look at Social Security being raided over the past 60+ years to the point of insolvency.

My feels exactly. This one is damn original as is.

what's the deal with the goat and the rubber tire?

That bird is hilarious. This is definitely reusable…

Most people don't even understand the faith or are entirely sincere when helping people.

In Luke 18:10-14, Jesus gives this parable: “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’ But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’ I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” Notice that the tax collector also prayed aloud, but his prayer was from a humble heart, and God accepted it. The sin of the Pharisees was not public prayer but a haughty spirit.

< 1028X1051.
Make it 1033X1055.

Make it 1033X1055!

(heiled)
That's a good thing though. Anger is healthier and more productive than despair.

More like horns rather than ears for the Moloch Jew.

>(((Pharisee)))

Their low IQ is the least of their problems. It actually works in their favor while in school since their retardation is humorous.

Jesus, Ben really is going full Zyklon.

Every passing day he comes closer to embracing his destiny.

The influx of reddit has really done damage to us here. Christianity has shaped Western thought for 2,000 years - and whilst many here are right to point out that there were many contributions from other sources like Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus or even the justice-minded cultures of the Germanic and Gallic tribes; the fact remains that the lens we understand the world through is distinctly Christian.

A lot of the stuff we hate, we hate in no small part because of an often unconscious Christian understanding of the world. We hate the haughty, we hate the virtue signallers and we hate the braggarts; but why? We hate the deceitful, the manipulative and the cunning; but why?

Part of it, one could argue, is inherent virtue within all righteous men. Yet many in Ancient Rome and Greece, according to our texts today at least, did not share such ideals. Rhetoricians and Triumph-chasers abounded (and do note that I refer here to those who seek glory that they themselves did not earn - for there are many examples of such men), and whilst those of Germanic descent might point to certain abstract records written by Tacitus or Caesar to justify our current disgust; it was through Christianity that our people came to truly recognise the reason for these views. It was Christianity that changed a subjective opinion into a divine virtue or infernal vice, and the myriad great thinkers of Western Civilisation have been inclined to use Scripture to enlarge these once difficult to define morals into something that we today consider our raison d'etre.

Regardless of whether or not you, as an individual, have accepted Christ as your Saviour;- it is still imperative that you study those great Christian thinkers that are so inseparable from our understanding of the world. Our particular revulsion towards modernity is generally due to the fact that we have studied the texts, though likely without fully understanding their inspirations, of many historical figures. Those figures held their views because of the men who came before them. I am not saying that we should ignore the likes of Socrates in favour of solely Christian thinkers;- but for many here it seems that they would skip over the past 2,000 years, and harken back to a history that we do not (and cannot) fully understand today. We must accept Christianity as a part of ourselves and our history, for in large it was a strength that to this day moulds our values. We must accept and understand where we came from.

Times were good before the Fed grew monstrous monopolies pushing war, subsidized slave labor and anti-Christianity.

Fixed.

It's next to the goatfucking mudslime

Does he have to really label "africa". I think its kind of obvious

(checked)
Fukken saved.

Hilarious.
Sav3d

When has that pic been made?
There's noway it's from 1933 otherwise it would show that jews really have a satanic desire to see different races slaughter each other.

Makes me sick to ask, but do you have the rest of them?

At least he didn't label the donkey, the clintons, or the muslim. He's slowly improving on that

Yep. The truth is that even at his worst Ben is the best political cartoonist in the market. Low bar to clear I know, but credit where it's due.

Look up the new mural they placed underneath the center of the Eiffel Tower…

Why are you Anglos always so gay? You think gay, you talk gay, you react gay. It is always easy to spot the Anglo in the thread.

Mein gott!
We have literally memed ben garrison into zyklon ben hang all leftists garrison.
Have mercy on us kek, we doubted your power.

Christ was literally a Holla Forums student who went on to learn jewish thought, laugh at, ridicule, and mock jews for their unabashed self sabotage, and was probably never killed, just a jewish character assasination.

No he was a plant from the beginning. Solomon wrote about him in the apocrypha they removed. Check Wisdom of Solomon 2:1-24. Almost a millennia before jesus they planned for that crap.

that is why worshipping a dead jewish rabbi as a god is BASED amirite?

please see and

What's the context for these images? Is he just saying spending time in Miami makes you racist? Is that the artist speaking?

Fuck right off back to reddit

That account of the Khazars is a bit fucked up, I'd encourage you to check out 200 Years Together.

In brief, the Khazar Turks converted to Talmudic Judaism because a large group of wealthy merchant kikes was exiled to Kerch by the Romans, in the aftermath of a failed revolt.

Checked and Heil'd
If the jews can kill people like Seth Richards today they certainly could have killed Christ. Now consider that at every opportunity the jew sought to trip up Christ in legalese and catch him on a technicality, but he escaped and taught a valuable lesson. Of course (((they)) couldn't allow that and killed him off.

Suddenly I get the urge for a twitter bird happy merchant. Was there anything like it made? The beak makes an excellent nose, and it could be rubbing its wings. It can't be that no goyim did one yet.