The Youtube skeptic community already butt hurt over the passion of the Christ 2 announcement

Are skeptics dumber thank SJWs at this point?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting user

Can you imagine being such a hysterical cunt, that even the idea of a Christian film makes you mad?
Just let people have their religion. You don't have to join in. I thought that's what you were supposed to be preaching anyway.

Mind you brad jones thinks making fun of Islam is hate speech

Passion of the Christ is one of the greatest kinos ever made.

It's like watching moving art, nobody else has come close to basically making moving paintings on screen.

Yes and they've ruined every forum of discussion

This and vise-versa: Let them have their lack of it too.

ACKTUALLY

I never saw the first one so what would the second one be about? The Book of Revelations or something?

It couldn't be about the Passion then. The Passion of Christ is a section of the Bible dedicated to the Last Supper, the Garden thing, Pilot, and Christ's crucifixion. Anything past that isn't the Passion.

Maybe it's a prequel? The events leading up to it?

Did you even look it up? It's about his death and resurrection. They will explore Hell and what he does when get gets back 3 days later. I even heard he might go west to America and talk to natives. Eventually he will die before going to heaven again and there will be a horses race where they try to collect his body parts.

My mistake then.

Soros' goons and shills are trying to push a meme of le right wing SJWs for the 2020 election. Will they succeed?

I do though.

There akshually isn't such a thing as atheism. There are no atheists. Every person subscribes to some "religion", the question is which.

Atheism is solely based on the idea of hating christ and god. It's anti-god which is why they spend their every single second of the day trying to prove to themselves how they are non-believers of him.

It actually really made me angry when he said the story of Jesus (which has informed and shaped the fate countless millions across thousands of years of human history) was less important than Infinity War (a capeshit sequel from a franchise concieved of in the last decade)

Gotta get them mormon bucks

Thats anti-theism not atheism.

lol, I was thinking the same thing.

I kind hope they dont do it. But I trust Mel either way. And the mormons would love it.

You forgot the epilogue scene where he hangs out with Buddha in Japan.

sure thing Moshe

How will banana boy handle this news?

I'm surprised this fat soy still has an audience after this video, not to mention the "turn off that pesky adblock" which made him a joke for months.

It's the same thing because atheists base their whole ideology on god not existing. I know i'm bringing up personal shit here, but usually it's losers who blames god for their shitty lives so much that they in rage claims he does not exist.

Atheists still can't come up with a legit theory on how and why we exist. I don't buy the evolutionary theory because mathematically, it doesn't hold up. The laws of probability says it's basically impossible for us to exist in this shape and form but still, here we are.

wew

Being a conservative christian is truly becoming the new counterculture.
Checkmate, atheists. The next generation will see them as a fucking joke for falling for the shit meme of not believing in anything and acting smug about it.

He was always a bad actor.

wrong on all accounts. The youngest generation is more libertarian than conservative (pro-legalization, pro-gay marriage, anti-big govt), and christianity is in fucking free fall in every western country. Gen Z will be more like spiritual-but-not-religious lolbergs than Ronald Regan moral crusaders.

TURN

So basically liberals as usual?

They're closer to Rand Paul liberals (classic liberalism) than Bernie Sanders liberals (progressive liberalism).

There's no real difference.

tell that to my tax returns, faggot

Stay poor fucktard.

That's what liberalism does, at best it makes you complacent by providing shit. The difference between Burnout Bernie and Rambling Rand is who gets that. Basketball Americans who doesn't want to work or the good goyim who do.

While you think your paycheck might compensate for your tiny pecker and stare at it in awe your house is burning down. You can have all the money in the world but it won't save you from social, cultural, ethnic and spiritual ruin. The connected clique of merchants can just move on but not the goyim.

Jesus christ, autism much? I just said Gen Z is closer to the Randlet than the Bernout. I didn't say anything about the future of the country or what that difference means, other than making a joke about taxes. Dial it down about 1,000 notches there Goebbels.

OFF

I will be very disappointed if the whole title isn't The Passion of the Christ 2: Judgment Day.

Atheist here, can confirm. I love Satan even more than I F*cking Love Science. I also know the bible better than most xians. Always up for a debate.

What is the actual Biblical teaching on what happens to those who are not saved? In other words, what is Hell, really?

I thought that was common knowledge.

Really makes ya thenk

Just what I'd expect from the most redpilled motherfucker on the Internet!

Mundane cuck will be exposed by a Youtuber as one of the biggest shill.
The guy in question already made a video about Kevin Smith but he didn't go hard on him.

I fucking hate that fake laugh.

/this/

*sigh* your all obviously children so allow me to school you 1. god isnt real 2. supernatural isn't real 3. scientists already proved the above 3. instead of wasting time with racist, fascit bullshit like religion we should be worried about importatn issues like having a nazi ruling our country 5. god isnt real.
grow up you retards

LMAO retard learn science, there was nothing before the big bang
"religion is the opium of the people" - Morty, Rick &

>and christianity is in fucking free fall in every western country

If you're so rich why don't you donate your money to the IRS then faggot?

You faggots are degenerate drug pushing sexual deviants even for liberal standards

Yeah conservatism is so awful let's not preserve anything let's just make our new global communist alt-right welfare state with no tradition or history just like good old Dickie Spencer wants!

Neither will denying your own heritage in favour of Germans, Swedes and Danes who destroyed europe over many centuries

Oh and:

They're all booing him though?

Polacks are as dumb as a bag of rocks, it's no wonder they cling to something foisted upon them.

Its better then the gay aids being pushed by CNN and other liberal weirdos. Seriously go to CNN lifestyle section sometime and see how they expect you to live. Nowadays they literally push polyamory and tranny all the time. I havent been to church in a long time but I can see why ppl would want to pick it as a place to meet ppl.

This might shock you my 56% friend but poles don't watch CNN, also there's that classic american only can think in false dichotomy brain at work.

for some reason I thought Holla Forumsacks instead of Poles

lol
t.Pole

next time one of your GODDAMN IDIOTS wanna come and post RELIGION on MY BOARD you better fucking read THIS BOOK first, it disproves god and fucking DESTROYS religicucks

American Christianity is gay though. Its all Alex Jones tier Zionist non-sense.

Atheism is so blase now.

Atheism is a Soy Boy religion.

True, it's the rallying cry of hedonists, degenerates and mental midgets.

Jebus was a Palestinian Jew.
Lel.

Dead kike
On a stick

Not all degenerates are Atheist, but all Atheists are degenerate.

Considering degenerate is defined by religious standards, then yes, that is how it works.

God does exist, tho.

I like how the first thing he does is beg for money. He doesnt even save it for the end.

Agnostic master race

No user, that will be the 3rd movie. The real title will be The Passion of the Christ 2: Resurrection

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Jesus Knows Da Wae

You got the title for 2 right, but for 3 its Passion of the Christ: Revelation

It's basically this. It's been politicized so much that actual atheists like Dawkins himself must feel ashamed. Reminds me of the old Jim video where he called out the Atheism+ bullshit. He was talking about that particular movement only, but the principles are the same with nu-atheism in general.

t. atheist

That he does.

I dunno, wasn't it always ideological in this way? Atheism has always been pushed by the jews.

Without even watching this I can tell he's either a numale or a Jew.

If there's any religion that needs to be mocked, it's Islam.

Maybe that's why Western countries are becoming so fucked up.

Neither can any religion.

So what is the point in debating this if it's all just a matter of opinion?

pisstians are the main cause of idiocracy

Wrong.

Why, it's almost like the now crumbling Western civilisation was founded on Christianity. 🤔 It's almost like barbarism follows abandonment of Tradition. 🤔 It's almost like capitalist liberalism is cancer. 🤔

This hurts the jew.webm

Non-Christians will die out and Christians will continue to exist. If the West dies, so be it.

muh based nonwhites

If you do not want your race to die out you should embrace Christianity. It's really that simple.

Hi proto Satan, no Christianity alone won't save the West.

They go hand in hand. Atheism makes people accept jewish filth and immorality, you need a Christian foundation to stand on to counter it.

But that is a false dychotomy. And it's funny that you posted a photo of positive christianity, which rejected both the old and new testaments as "jewish lies", advocated for the replacement of crosses (a symbol of death) with swastikas in churches and worship solely the "aryan personality" of jesus, preached by exclusively germanic priests hierarchically submited to the Fuhrer. It was a belief severly infused with Gnostic/Pagan elements and was mostly theorized by Alfred Rosenberg, who was an open pagan. The implementation of Positive Christianity went hand-in-hand with "Kirchenkampf"and the persecution of christian institutions and political christianity, and the execution of priests.

fucking this

^this

I would argue it isn't but I do admit it's a bit reductive. Faith is needed, it doesn't necessarily need be Christianity. Even pseudo religions like the one North Koreans have work against jewery. Positive Christianity was an attempt at a throwback to the era of godkings and had Hitler won it would be interesting to see where it went.

Nah m8, purge the Heritic.

Tell me about Godkings, user.

It has to do with ancient practice of selecting the king among the best and most honorable men, and the queen among the purest girls. They would be symbolically married, and act as the High Priest and High Priestess of the gods for the tribe, and lead and rule in accordance to honor.

But it has a deeper meaning and origin…

Libertaryanism

A delusion that people in power are actually superior people in any meaningful way.

They don't have to be but they can be.

>he >>>elects his (((equals))) to rule over him
lol!

awww aren't you cute,chin up user here's your (you),you'll do better next time i believe in you

You are embarrassingly dumb.

Can you imagine being such a hysterical cunt, that even the idea of a Leftist film makes you mad?

Just let people have their religion. You don't have to join in. I thought that's what you were supposed to be preaching anyway.

It's been a while since Christianity dominated America's popular culture. Liberalism has done that for about 50 years now.

So?

How is there going to be a second one if Jesus was already crucified in the 1st movie? Is this going to be about Easter or the Canaanites?

It's about his trip to hell aka 21st Century U.S.A.

Why can't these radical atheists actually read about the thing they hate so much?

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

So this is the power… of reddit… woah

Dude, what if the Jedi were, like Dominican Monks?

Christ alone saves.

He's right, though. Degeneracy is defined as deterioration of the stages of progress in relation to the goal. If your goal is the rotting of everything, then social progress is, in fact, progress. It moves the process further along. Atheism has no goals and lays no priorities for any set of goals.

So the Big Bang was a miracle? They are referring to a causal chain, not strictly chronological.

BY THE PROPHET'S BEARD, DELETE THIS

Fucking why? Use hooktube or webms plz.

thank you based GOD

Our time is a blessed one