Government Shutdown Meme Thread

We need to talk guys.

The Left is still going balls deep on their idea of shutting down the Government to FORCE Republicans and the Lion Party to the table to reform DACA. While I still don't understand why they think threatening the party of smaller government with less government is a good idea, we have to make sure we need to keep ahead of this.

I propose two things we work hard at meming:
1. The Left cares more about illegals than US Citizens.
2. Someone get on Ron Paul's case and make sure that Government Benefits shut down during government shut downs.

As we've seen in the past, they make sure that government shutdowns hurt whites the most, by closing parks, etc, while nothing changes for their pets.

Ideas and thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/07/what_is_opened_and_closed_in_nj_during_the_state_g.html
rollingstone.com/politics/news/release-the-memo-whats-the-conspiracy-behind-the-right-wing-meme-w515654
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The left clearly does care more about illegal aliens than citizens.

Exactly, but we really, really need to work on drilling that into the normie's heads. I'm willing to bet Trump will start a tweet shit storm about it.

Also, that stretch goal would be glorious, of shutting down welfare payments during shutdowns. Why is that "essential"? The riots would be an epic blackpill.

Obama did that personally
parks didn't need to close but King Nigger was petty

Chris Christie closed the beaches of NJ during the last government shutdown. ON A LONG WEEKEND. It's enraging.

We need to get a few of the old tea party senators to dial in something to shut down "non-essential" welfare. Maybe defund obama cell phones and internet access?

I want government shutdowns to result in nigger riots, which acts as a black pill for white america to realize that all we do is bribe black america to not kill us. I also want blacks to learn to hate democrats.

In the event of a shutdown, doesn't Trump decide how the money gets spent?

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/07/what_is_opened_and_closed_in_nj_during_the_state_g.html

You can really see who hates who. I'm surprised they got away with that. In more hick states, I could see militias and oathkeepers actually forcing the beaches open. Boomers sperg over the 4th.

The left is literally going to shut the government down for illegal aliens, criminals who aren't even citizens.

Such irony when republicans were constantly blamed of igniting a government shutdown 2 years ago and now democrats are threatening it all because they want those votes from illegals.

exactly, I want us to work on spinning THEIR government shut down into as harmful for them as the GOP was. The communist media is going to try damn hard to spin this as Trump is unreasonable, why can't we just throw daca into the budget and get it over with?

Imagine the meme potential of normal people realizing this:

are they? Ive only seen them talking about shitholes, russian piss whores, and Trump/us being the crazy one.

Probably one of the smartest things the left could do is allow DACA to expire, and the dreamers deported without spending considerable resources on opposing this. They could then milk the emotions of fence sitters when mudshits get thrown back to their shithole, which will undoubtedly be filmed and put into video online. However, being the left, choosing their battles is not their strong suit. They will screech and holler and inconvenience the public as much as they can, which will make the emotional appeal fall flat when the DACA recipients do eventually get deported anyway, as it will be associated in the public's conscience with that time the left threw a hissy-fit.

Quote their beloved tyrant republican Lincoln:

Man can you imagine the salt when the dreamers need to wake up?

Its not that they care about illegals, or niggers or sand niggers or any of their pet groups. What it is lies at the core of what they are. They claim that they arent religious, but they most definitely are. They claim they do not worship a god, but they most definitely do. They are as zealous in their beliefs as the most suicidal jihadist, their religious doctrine is above reproach, to question it is to commit a crime. Every thing that they believe, everything that they fight for and everything that they do revolves around the abolition of that which makes civilization not only function but function in a wholesome manner. They want to reduce everything to zero, only then can we have utopia. Another word for utopia is paradise… Heaven. Their heaven is everything being reduced to worthlessness.

This is not even remotely new, the core concept of communism which is also not new, communism is nothing more than mannichaeism, look it up the shit is at least as old as ancient greece is that in order to attain the 'communist utopia' all remnants of the current society must be destroyed so completely that no one remembers not even a single abstract concept about it.

They call this the 'tabula rasa' or clean/blank slate. Which revolves around the idea that "when we are born we possess no knowledge of the world or society, if what we are taught can be completely removed then we can be programmed with a different reality."

Or, I think, it is better stated as "removing the soil from the rock so that the roots of tradition are unable to grow"

Everything about them is aimed at the abolition of all things beautiful, so that when no beauty remains ugly is the new beauty, with the hopes that once beauty is gone it will not return.

They worship abolition, they worship the void by trying to make this world the void, whereas we worship the void as the creator of this world. "God saw nothing and said let their be light" vs "They saw God's light and said let their be darkness"

This is all what the story of the myth of esoteric legend has spoken of for thousands of years. The ancient war.. This is it. Light vs Darkness. Creation vs Destruction.

Yeah, I can. Best case scenario, DACA expires, government shutdown, people despise the left, left caves, govt reopens, DACA recipients deported with minimal backlash. Crying and screaming mexicans will be all over the news and online regardless.

Why? Are you a Bond villain or something? Just kill them and be done with it. Your moralizing point is irrelevant.

Nobody gives a shit.

Black pill is nihilism, faggotry. What you describe is a red pill.

And no.. A shutdown to aggitate niggers to red pill people isnt what we need to meme. Red pilling people on niggers is great but while hte tension created takes a step in the direction we want to go it also gets many to take a step in the direction the kikes want them to go.

What would be better would be a shutdown over something only the kikes care about and would make them kvetch their asses off. perhaps there exists a foreign aid package for israel that is coming up to its expiration date?

I dont think so. The situation that Trump handed them is a lose lose. They've established that the dreamers must be protected in the minds of their followers, if they do nothing then they are traitors. But in order for them to do something for the dreamers they have to allow the wall to be built, which they established as something that must be opposed in the minds of their followers.

No matter what they do there will be tears.

Shutdown the government and blame it on the democrats.

Indeed, their situation is lose-lose. However, being traitors does not bother the left very much, as seen with support for Bernie even after conceding to Clinton. They could at least salvage some public support from the more cucky center if they choose to allow DACA to go quietly. There is not much to gain from a government shutdown that I can see, however.

Normies also care more about illegals than they do citizens. Your plan will backfire, normies will see this as an opportunity to virtue signal on facebook

Kind of? I want to watch massive riots in democratic cities and laugh at the lefties try to explain it away. i want them to beg to be subjugated.

GOOD SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN
A TEN MILLION YEAR FIRE REICH WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES

Maybe but I hope they do it. No one likes government shutdowns. It's not just parks being closed, but access to government services that also suffers. When this happened in 2013(?), by the end everyone was just like, can we get this fucking over-with already? It makes the people causing the problem seem unwilling to negotiate and troublesome to normalfags who only pay attention to headlines. People are already annoyed by the constant Trump bashing in the media, they'll be even more annoyed when their tax return or food stamps are delayed and they will blame it on Dems and they people that support them. I say, fucking do it already faggots.

Waste of dubs on an obvious outsider.

Is the left really that stupid that they would allow a government shutdown?

When they lose control of their pets they will be unable to oppose us and we may kill them both.

Yes- and he can sign an executive order to keep MILITARY funded full. Or he can use this as an excuse to implement martial law because we are still technically at war.

Why not require all of the following to be passed before DACA?

End of birth right citizenship.
End of chain migration.
The wall completely built.
Voters ID.

If not a single of those requirements are no completed then there's no DACA.

sorry, I'm completely autistic and don't watch any media. wtf is going on? links/tl'dr?

Underrated post.

We are all (((Bond))) villains, user…

Those don't shut down. Like I said, you need to meme it

How about these???

Nice start user. I don't know what a good hashtag could possibly be. I have a feeling that comparing our own black and white poor compared to the treatment of illegals would be the best imagery.

I'm seeing two fronts in this battle, one on black twitter with photos of the sheer destruction of Chicago and Detroit, and another one with pictures of the appalachia mountains for white twitter. Bonus points if we can get the Baizuo left to reeee about white people for highlighting the sheer desperation in rural poor areas. The left ignores them currently because they're white.

And now Detroit.

Now what about possible hashtags?
#AmericansFirst
#HelpAmerica
#AmericanShitholes
#USAshitholes

We need something … that can be used by black twitter and white twitter.

Don't worry. The government isn't going to shut down. Trump will cave. And the government will continue on its trajectory of its many essential duties.

That would never happen. Trump would use aid to Israel as a reason why he needs to keep DACA.

Detroit used to be a beautiful city. What happened to Detroit?

It became coon town, user. Due to the kikes turning into a shithole full of dindus.

turning it into a shithole I mean.

Surely that must be wrong. We all know this country was built on the back of blacks.

:^)

60 years of Democrats and white flight.

Well, that too.

That's so racist!!!! Why don't they want to live in a glorious culturally rich city?

That must be why Detroit is like it is. It's so poor now because white people stole all of it's wealth! How horrible for the diverse culture and the people of Detroit!
/s

Shall we go back to the topic on hand? You know, instead of shilling, have a discussion on this wedge issue?

For black twitter, I'm partial to:
#BlackPoverty
#BlackJobsFirst
#BlackJobs

Or something along those lines. We need to drive that wedge in deep and maybe get some of the smarter ones working. Less time to cause problems is a good thing.

I want them to do it.
I'd lose money because of the shut down, but I WANT THEM TO DO IT.

So which side merely adopted the darkness? Which side was born in it, molded by it?
Who only saw the light when they were a man and was blinded by it?

t. Qane

I dig it. It doesn't shove that wedge DEEP into democrats, but will work on white boomers. We need to learn from the Democrats and drive that racial wedge DEEP between democrats and blacks and poor whites.

Clean your room.

Reverse carpetbagging starting in the 1920's.

Too many black workers arrived with a very tight vacancy rate. It's a little more complex than "it's just nogs" but over the past 50 to 60 years, yes.

How about #MDGA (Make Detroit Great Again) for Detroit's failing economy. To strike at the dems caring for illegals over the poor I would think the following could work:
#WheresMyJob
#DemsH8Poor
#SpareAJobDems (based off the song from the depression "brother can you spare a dime?"
#UnAmericanDems
#DemsDontCare
Again these are suggestions. Just throwing these out here.

Another example.

One more. It's really like the 70's version of Radio Holla Forums

I really like
#DemsH8Poor
#SpareAJobDems
#DemsDontCare - would look damn great with CURRENT photos of black and white shitholes

I wonder about
#DemsH8Americans or something along those lines.

I wonder how we could roll this into every blighted democrat controlled city? We could literally just meme every democratic city as a shit hole and dems don't care, they love illegals.

I do like the #DemsDontCare.

Now, here's New Orleans. We have DAYS of material on this shit. We need to racially divide the Democrats from their monkey plantation voting base.

Never post here again

Bump for the big brain niggas.

I'm reading a pew analysis on the differences between republicans and democrats since the 90's to identify more of these wedge issues.

Nah, they will only shut down things that white people like. National parks and so on.

Nah, it's not that complex. It was niggers. Ford brought the nogs in to bust unions, not muh democrats.

It's a shame that Government Shutdown doesn't affect food stamps, Medicaid or Social Security, only federal employees, if that would happen Trump would have the democrats by the balls.

That's why I want us to meme rand paul or similar to make it happen.

OUT!

Yeah, she's a commie coal burner, what do you expect?

But, always use the enemies standards and morality against them. It works.

stupid coalburning whore!
into the thrash you go

[checked]
I meant the whore, not you.
Just made my blood boil tbh.
Fucking thrash coalburning whores! Disgusting

Meme photos of DACA "kids" that prepetrated crimes and put something like "Dems are shutting down the gov. for him/her" on top with name and crime info on the bottom.

Holla Forums has gotten so cancerous it's not even funny.

#DemsH8America Democrats are sacrificing welfare benefits of single Black mothers for illegal immigrants…

somthing along those lines

I like that. #DacaKidCrimes or somesuch?

You're a retard and nice strawman. The goal is to get chimpouts directed at the democrats.

That's not a bad one either.

I think there is good mileage on that one. Blacks and Mexicans already don't get along and that could be a crack in the Democratic dam that we may be able to bust. Bonus points for explaining how this hurts Black single mothers. Black women have the most social capital amoungst the SJWs.

No DACA, Fix Detroit…bixnood muhfugga.

Lol, Petty Officer 3rd Class HEEB on the lower right corner.

#FixDetroitNotDaca ?

We're severely hampered because we can't use the very effective stuff that they've been so heavily brainwashed. It horrifies me that we can't use #AmericansFirst and call it a day.

That's the idea. I saw that Trump's support from blacks went up 50% since the elections, black unemployment is the lowest it's been, since ever.

I want to sink that wedge down deep and see what happens.

If the government shuts down then sites like Flint, MI stop getting funding for fixing their lead pipes, right? Either way, LETS MEME THAT. Why should we shut down over DACA recipients when our own govt. can't even properly fix Flint's pipes for its citizens? I DEMAND ANSWERS!

We got our first one?

kek, remember 4 years ago when leftists cried about Republicans shutting down the government?

Being poor doesn't mean they can be lazy. There's a lot of the poorhouses that is much tidier than these in the picture.

there's no garbage service and they're hoarders.

Bump

These idiots complain no matter what happens, how would this be different from a normal day? Nobody cares what these (((influencers))) have to say.

And all u bootlickers care more about the Right/Left paradigm instead of the REAL elephant in the room. And it ain't the kikes…

If the government shuts down does that mean the weaponized weather will stop for a bit? Maybe the slow culling of Americans will temporarily be halted.. LEL. Wishful thinking huh?

fascinating, innit.

bumparooni for more hashtag ideas and less shilling.

Not even as a joke user, our environment is an important aspect of NS

basically the budget extension wont pass because dems want to include DACA in it. For some reason republincans put some child heath care act attached to the bill, probably to make the dems look bad when not voting for it

Obligatory

AYY's?

YUP

call them what they really are, nephilim

This is how fucked up the west is. The Left is ruled by elite's that have contempt for traditional americans. The left thinks they are so much smarter and want complete rule so, they can make a perfect American in their own vision. They literally see Americans as their enemy, and they want to replace them with foreign voter pets. It is beyond disgusting.

We need to start causing a rift within their black voter base. Show that the left literally wants to help non-citizens first because it has potential to be a better voter block. I am working on making black twitter accounts and tweeting against the left.

as others have said-most normies view traditional American's as the enemy. "rural and suburban retards" they cant wait for their demise so they can force everyone to live in the perfect society of their own defining.

Yep. That's why WHEN the government shuts down, we need to meme this hard. #DemsDontCare !

Black support for Trump has blossomed. It's increased 50% after they started getting jobs. Don't you remember Trump addressing black votors? He literally told them "What the hell do you have to lose? The Democrats have tried for the last 40 years, how bad can I be?".

And they're coming around. It's amazing. I want to drive this wedge DEEP into the democrats. I want them DESTROYED.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?

You're living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs. 58% of your youth is unemployed. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?

I can feel the energy

Stop having faith in anything. You're going to end up dissapointed. Every. Single. Time. For someone that never believed that Trump would be anything other than a zionist, he sure has been a miracle. The shills can't demoralize you if you're not someone that's waiting for a messiah to save them from their peril.

Implying we womt send all 12 million packing? 30 million jncluding anchor babies?

Not at all. 3.6 is the real number of people under DACA. Illegals total is somewhere around 50 million. Don't believe the "muh 800,000" the news is talking about.

Ok anons I've been prodding around in the normiesphere to see what the knee-jerk pleb responses are going to be. The most common objection you'll hear is
This is a meme that reveals a true political retard. A full spending bill needs a supermajority (60/100) votes in the senate and house - but the GOP only has a simple majority (51/100). Every member of the GOP is voting to pass a spending bill and it's the democrats who can't find 9 people out of 49 to sign it. Remind these retards that the GOP is trying to get their bill passed but can't because the Democrats won't compromise

The second most common response:
Again, this is a complete inversion of reality. The DEMS are the ones who won't sign the bill - and it's because they have prioritized the status of illegal immigrants over the well being of american citizens, our national parks, and our military.

Keep these two arguments in your arsenal and watch the libs meltdown.

Theres a webm we could spread from American dad that would be really helpful right now.

You don't have morale to begin with? Energy and momentum are necessary. What you need is perspective. You don't put your faith in Trump or even the meme-o because those are temporal and of the world. Put your faith in what matters, like 1488.

This is going to be an easy week (or however long) for (nominally) right-wing talking heads. All they have to do is point out exactly what's going on factually. Bring on the shut-down, Dems. Show how much contempt you have for the American people.

Currently the international cuckoldry is blaming Trump for this. Its clearly Drumpfs fault for not allowing illegal aliens to stay, and certainly not the left for refusing to comply with American law.

I hope Schumer manages to shut down the government we can get our militias to handle business finally. The government is the only thing protecting them.

It's our fault guys, it's just a meme.
>rollingstone.com/politics/news/release-the-memo-whats-the-conspiracy-behind-the-right-wing-meme-w515654
ALL THE KEKS

won't let me archive

After having lived in Appalachia and in eastern Europe I can safely say the quality of life for many slavs is significantly higher then the whitest part of the US

It begins. You all know what to do.
#DemsDontCare

So what's the update shut down happening or what?

#SeizeTheASSETS
Make paupers of any of the fucking traitors participating in this fuckery so they can enjoy being a fucking commoner before being thrown in the dungeon..

Why does this sound so fucking familiar?

Perhaps someone can shitpost back to him as Putin and offer to help guard our nation until our military and security can be restored to its glory. Friends help friends da? kek

Shut it down for a year. The country will then realize they never actually needed a federal government in the first place.

russia could find an expedient way to secure our border.

I'm new. Where's Q's posts at?>>11156248

They need to live among the beaners and niggers for a while. Without the gibs.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.
FIX-POL.

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

mjkl

no, nothing of any consequence actually gets shutdown. King Nigger shutdown some parks and monuments years back, but that was just a punitive move on his part.

(checked)
Agreed. Having faith on temporal matters is as unecessary as it is stupid. The energy and momentum of temporal matters are currents that sweep you in and make you lose your focus of what really matters. All the energy and momentum you need should first stem from your absolute determination to see your responsibilities and vision for the future through. That way YOU guide the current. YOU raise the energy. YOU build the momentum. Having faith in the eternal, unchanging truths and principles is not just good, it is also necessary. Authenticity to the cause must be upheld.

#ReleaseTheMemo

Weird new form of shilling.

Yep. #DemsDontCare

SHUT
IT
DOWN

THE GOVERNMENT IS DEAD
ANCAP SOCIETY NOW
NOW
LYNCH EVERY NIGGER
GAS EVERY JEW

Doesn't Trump gain complete control of the government's wallet if there's a shutdown?

I recall we we're hoping for this a few months ago.

Source?

White House statement

Did they think Trump would stop them from making a mistake?

Yea I think were in agreement here that the best 2 messages to spread are

and

I can immediately tell that Trump wrote this himself.

Told you guys.

#DemsDontCare

They don't care about helping americans, just illegals. Drive that wedge

Make sure to use #SchumerShutdown too, it has a nice ring to it and its a deliberate attempt to pin the support for illegals on Schumer, who is a kike.

C-SPAN viewers are generally such liberal poz-pigs that that's actually a better correct percentage than I would expect.

I don't use twatter.

They don't care about helping DACA spics either. They just want to keep the southern border open for certain (((reasons)))

tbh neither do I, as far as Im concerned people need to make a choice and unless its a sockpuppet/propaganda spreading account, theres no reason to use twitter. In a years time or so when the dust has settled, Im going to hold it against people if they prefer to be on twitter than on gab. One is for the right, the others for kikes.

And as expected, (((Schumer))) is assmad that Trump let his own bid to shut down the government succeed. OY VEY GOY WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP ME FROM FUCKING UP

They are mad.

I thought that shirt said 'moist'.

Wait if the Government is shut down does that mean the libtards made Trump "Not-President"

It means this:
I can't wait for what this shitshow will bring but I get the feeling it'll be a back and forth of "if you don't pass DACA we'll keep it going" and "if you don't give up on DACA we'll keep going" until everyone bar government employees and welfare whores riot then the fun begins.

This sounds a lot like what Democrats said about Republicans when Obama was president.

It is good to see that claim fired back at them.

McConnell just said that they will meet again tomorrow at noon in the senate

Can Trump authorize the budget through executive order?

Not sure. Probably. I know it has to be a super majority for it to pass but I don't know if there are any limits to executive order. If he makes people sweat for long enough I'm sure they'll let him do it even if he's not really allowed.

I suppose he could privatize the government.

I have a feeling they realized they dun goofed. I expect some measure for the baizuo to save face and look like they're taking a principled stand against evil republicans. Then maybe they'll pass a stopgap bill kicking and screeming.

HE CAN USE RECONCILIATION TO PASS A BUDGET BILL WITH THE REPUBLICANS ONLY

The budget goes to both houses.

Do these people actually believe that no-one will see through their bullshit?

Since the government shut down, does that mean i don't have to go to work tomorrow? I just want to stay in bed and play CoD like the rest of you suckers

Delusion is one hell of a drug

Who the fuck directions democrat strategy? A woman? A politbureau of women where all have to agree with each other?
The democrats act as if the own both houses and the presidency, the populace trusts the media and allisgoingaccordingtotheplan.jpg

This is one of the worst possible fights to pick as a pitched battle. I almost feel bad for winning against such retards.

Holla Forums does not play judeo games foreigner

I think Israel considers posting bestiality porn here an essential government service.

Checked

War Games Only