/r9k/ blogpost

wat do?

Stop being a contrarian and see it. This is Black History.

I'm not a contrarian. Hell it almost looks like a movie from 2005. even the cgi looks like something from cw's the flash.
more like propaganda.

I wish I weren't lying.

You should calmly explain to your people how dumb they are, while urging them not to break or steal anything.
It's no use us doing it. It just makes them mad.

Honest question: why post here then? There is obvious antagonism towards niggers on this entire site. Are you just a masochist?

If yu do not like de movii den yu do not no de wey. Spit on im bruddas!

just look at the Holla Forums meetups on cuckchan

Try talking to a wall. basically the same outcome.

At least Holla Forumsacks are self aware in their racism

Somewhat. The hatred against black people is kind of justified here so I have no problem with it.

Daily reminder Muhammad Ali was right of Spencer and Taylor, pro-segregation and friends with the KKK.

Some niggas really out here like this, acting like this some next slavery shit when we making bigger strides than ever, hope you get woke soon before Trump strings your black ass up in a tree

DAS RITE

sure thing taiwhahn

Play them at their own bullshit game. Freak out at them for silencing your voice and trying to gaslight a minority. Tell them their opinion is not wanted or needed, and worse is an attempt to talk over your concerns. Then pitch your Patreon.

And how do I do this?, by uploading a video to bot-tube?. I tried twatter but I never get any replies.

My opinion is still useless in the end because idiots will always ignore anything that opposes their view on something. "*even more so on social media**

Also Malcolm X

Screw potential internet shekel grabbing schemes. Lets focus on wats important here.

Soooooooooo are you going to go see the movie when it comes out?

'no'

I'd rather not give the mouse my money. Mickey's already making a live action aladdin next year that I don't like nor wanted.

Short answer is no.

l don't think sharia allows that tbf.

I should be confused if i didn't already know that my leaders are traitors and the day of the rope will be glorious.

Im just glad The Cap is getting his shield fixed from The Wakandans.

And Bucky is going to be there too!

oh user

Are you jewish?

PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE

tell white people to stop latching on to a movie about some faggot cape shit that was written and directed by white people and based on a comic strip made by white people as a way of atoning for sins they never committed against people they don't actually give a fuck about.

No, i'm swedish.

Strange… i never heard anyone say swedes didn't have a culture.
So who are these (((politicians))) you speak of?

Shut up and join your brethren.

This site needs more diversity, would you like to be a mod

☝️

I overheard a conversation between two black youths the other day:

would you be my bbc, baby?

That's when the other little coon should've slapped him and told him to lay off the capeshit. Two plebs forever destined to be plebs smh.

Gather an army and help us burn down Disney Land. That's all I ask.