CIA asked Moby to spread anti-Trump and anti-Russia propaganda

Moby said his friends at the CIA asked him to take advantage of a greater “social media following” to spread rumors about President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia during the 2016 campaign.

Multi-award winning recording artist and activist Moby gave an interview to WFPK on Thursday to promote his new album, “Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt,” but somehow ended up spending the last half of the interview talking about Trump and Russia.

Moby said he had made friends with a few “active and former CIA agents” over the years, who told him they were “really concerned” that Trump was “essentially being run as a Russian agent.”

“This is the Manchurian Candidate, like [Russian President Vladimir Putin] has a Russian agent as the president of the United States,” Moby recalled his friends telling him.

The full interview was posted on Twitter by WFPK’s Kyle Meredith. The discussion about Trump begins at 8:10.

archive.is/YbEP3
hangthebankers.com/cia-moby-spread-trump-russia-propaganda/

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't tell if this is deep state, or just Moby's delusions; he's done a lot of drugs.

Moby accidentally overdosing himself soon confirmed.

This fag was naive enough to come out and say it thinking they really did just want his “help” in the matter. What a fucking tool. Nice one you glow in the dark niggers.

Welp, another artist dead or #metoo'd

That's what's sad. Moby clearly isn't actually evil, he's just a well meaning moron. In a homogeneous all white society he'd probably be a great guy to know.

How long until the CIA suicides him?

I made that a while back, at least use the original

RIP Cranberries chick.

Was Moby one of the earliest anatomically modern soycucks?

Or as Dr. William L. Pierce would say, "a lemming."

Checked.

I like how such talented artists are incapable of producing even one meme, despite so many opportunities. That's how it is with kikes. They copy, but they have no soul.

Moby is also a hypocrite:

Why would they need to? People still believe the news has the answers.

By the way, Meltdown and Spectre are a really really big deal. It wasn't really "fixed". This thing is the biggest story of 2017, but it only came out in 2018.

actually there were lots of stories, but this one cuts to the heart of the whole thing, how everything is an illusion, total power is maintained by the kikes and faggots of the CIA. It's how kikes stole music and movie ideas, and it's how kikes suppressed the WN movement.

The lack of self-awareness is astonishing. This is some kind of post-post irony performance art or this faggot really thinks he's having his own version of Elvis being deputized by Nixon to fight the war on drugs: deep state edition. I guess he's like 60 or some shit so it shouldn't be surprising, but it's hard to believe he doesn't grasp how lame admitting you're an establishment tool is.

Pierce single handedly set the wn movement back decades when he bought that record label and then let the idiotic skinhead larpers take over and push out the real members

isn't he a "liberal"? why the fuck would he believe a word the CIA has to say?

heard this on No Agenda show yesterday, little slow on the uptake are we 8/pol/?

Fire the CIA. All of them.

What the fuck?

The CIA has a higher percentage of Jews than Mossad. No joke. Why would a liberal question anything his good friend Moishe Shekelstein has to say?

Here's the thing. CIA are basically jews. Jews do bum sex and drugs, sometimes drugs and bum sex, usually both together. Many "work" in the entertainment industry. I find it highly likely that Moby being a rich gay music producing drug user will have mixed with these creatures.

Men
Overdosing
Bumming
Yids

How much further back do you think the movement has been setback since all the based fashy goys campaigned for free and elected ZOG to secure the JWO for complete control of America?

I thought they were Catholics and in particular Jesuits?

It's the globe not just the US, and since I believe the intent was to lose and make people think whites were a big fat racist curse on America at the same time, they probably have done themselves more harm than good. Sure Trump's zog, but he's so zog you can actually use him to redpill brainwashed lefties. How come when he uses 2 hand for water he's a liability and it gets two days coverage, but when he moves the embassy to jerusalem the (((media))) say fuckall?
I think the likes of trs, renegade, and aut right in general will have woke quite a few people up when they realize they are all jews, and this is what they do, how they work, always have. Seeing the enemy and realizing you are actually having war waged against you constantly is important.

well they certainly don't say they're jews do they, otherwise some patriot within the CIA might say, "how come when Israel has attacked us before do we have so many jews in our intelligence agencies? Seems a little foolish."

Soy kang

If you didnt realize, this is high quality communist/anti-capitalist propaganda and is targeted not just at the voters, but the children who will vote in 10 years. Its revolting.

Mememaster Fash and the Fourteen Eighty Eight

Moby you dumbass

Hey Moby why don't you question your jewish overlords in the music business? Considering their cousin runs the meat industry, uncle the banks, nephew gets cheap labor thru illegals.

NVM
couldn't remember offhand and google images just threw me under the bus

Remind them that Trump is the reason that they don't have to drink skim milk in school anymore.

I suspect that what Moby is saying about the CIA is completely true. The movie 1984 that was made in 1984 with Richard Burton had the ending changed at the request of the CIA. There are other movies were it is known to have had plot changes based on CIA request. One can assume that the CIA contacts various celebrities to urge them to make certain statements. One can assume similar CIA involvement with journalists.

Of course - it's Hollywood. The CIA knows they're degenerates. The CIA is most likely saying, "Hey, we know you like to fuck 7 year olds…we get that. All we're saying is help us with your celebrity status by doing us a favor or two and we'll be willing to look the other way. In fact, we have a fresh batch of 7 year olds coming in tomorrow from Lithuania…we'd even have a black van swing by and drop some off at your place…"

wait… she's dead? wtf?!? did they suicide her?

Moby, I am disappoint.
I am however looking forward to the paradigm shift in culture. Being right wing is now edgy. In the next 10-20+ years we're going to see major players rising up in the music, film, art, and entertainment industries. Sam Hyde and MDE was us just getting our toes wet. I look forward to joining my fellow Holla Forumsacks on the culture front.

Honestly I can't fucking wait for rap and all the other jew shit being pumped into people's heads to fucking die.

Fuck off satan trips.

weren't there other celebrities who came out saying they were offered money like this?

Moby has always been a cuck faggot. Anyone who isnt surprised by this is in all likelihood a cuck themselves.

You 46yo marketing scam
Blow me.
You're too old- let go.
NOBODY LISTENS TO TECHNO!

Emenem was onto something.

That he outed the CIA is a big surprise.

That's expected with government-funded propaganda.

They also have trannies in leadership positions.

^This, not surprised it happened, incredibly surprised he spoke about it in public. All the big stars from the big families have friends in the CIA.

Checked.

jesuits are a jewish movement that infiltrated the catholic church
the jesuit/ cia/ vatican bank connection has long been a subject of independent journalists and investigators.
what none or at least very few have done is make the connection between jesuits and jews
jesuit order was founded by crypto kikes and anyone dumb enough to think that kike nepotism would not ensure the order was still completely under their control is naive to say the least

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
REPORT Holla Forums ILLEGAL FILES AND THREATS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT.

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
1qaz

-not the cocks in asses

You're right. We should have elected Hillary. I'm totally voting democrat next election!

you fucking yid