In the height of the current US election and all the crazy leaks happening...

In the height of the current US election and all the crazy leaks happening, what are some games that deal with conspiracies as part of their theme besides Deus Ex?

Splatoon

That mmorpg with all the conspiracies and unnatural is one

The Conduit

Fallout 4

Secret World?

Shadow President

The Moment of Silence. They're spot on on many things, and it came out before Snowden.

Never played it. Explain.

MGS 2
The rest also deal with conspiracy but it doesn't develop very far past the shit established in 2 unless you count ruses each as separate conspiracies.

are the mods good? or should i wait to pirate it?

This gets me everytime ;_;

Nice bit of subtlety here. Kojima isn't innocent, but neither is Konami.

Toddposting is such a stale meme. Just stop.

There's that kosher word again, fuck off.

never played dosex

Kojima's only recent games that were good were MGS3 and arguably PW. MGS2 was ass, MGS4 played well but was linear and had shit everything else, MGS5 wasn't even finished.

I'd say MGS 4 and onwards were major steps down from previous games. V, while having good gameplay, is so far from what the team intended.

Never played Zone of the Enders 2 i see.

Not all Toddposting is equal.

wow there faggot

The irony

But as far as stale memes go, it's the best fucking one.

W E W

you're not very smart user

You don't understand, conspiracy as a word is usually used to throw EVERYTHING that actually happens behind the scenes and could be in fact considered a conspiracy (see: Cult abuse, brainwashing, "suicides") along with the "illuminatee reptilian" nutjob stuff.

that's just the feeling of the word you got from the conspirators themselves ye twat

this fucking guy

I remember someone on Holla Forums saying the phrase "conspiracy theory" was brought into popular use by the government in order to discredit people by being able to claim something as "just a conspiracy theory".

I don't actually know if there's any truth to that, but even if it was unplanned it definitely works to the government's advantage.

for fucks sake anonymous

Yesh?

Countering Criticism of the Warren Commission Report 1035-960

wew

Splinter cell?

user I must tell you I have a thing for games that play like interactive stories with choices that matter, and now that my main pc became out of commission I've had to use my shitty laptop. Is that game you posted any good or is it shit?tell me you faggot!

I wish more games were as green pilled as deus ex.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as conspiracy, is in fact, truth/conspiracy, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, truth plus conspiracy. A conspiracy is not a fictitious scheme unto itself, but rather another component of a fully functioning narrative system made useful by a truthful core, proofs and vital facts comprising a full argument.

Many people run a modified version of a truthful narrative every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of the truth which is widely used today is often called “Conspiracy”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically a truthful narrative. There really is a conspiracy, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the narrative they use.