What is the essential soy viewing experience?

what is the essential soy viewing experience?

What's the story behind that third image?
Some Holla Forums mod bans all soyjack images now? Is that halfchan or here?

Here
Once the fat kike found out that people on 4chan made them he had the justification he wanted to ban them like the good little kidtendrone he is.

I don't even visit Holla Forumsedit, but if you browse /sudo/ enough you learn to read between the shitposts and find out what the drama on 8ch is.

t. Knower

You hit it on the head, and it's here. That's the level we're dealing with. We have become the halfchan.

Jesus Christ.
Here's my suggestion to you all:
1) Start a /v2/ board
2) Pay a Chinese viral marketing firm $10 to boost the unique IP account for a month to spam chinglish.
3) Pin a soyjack image and say "we're posting here now"
4) ??????
5) PROFIT
5)

No, just you Holla Forums

Recent soykinos:

Spider-man: Homecoming
Get Out
Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Rogue One
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Wonder Woman
Anything by Marvel, high on escapism, and permeated with "diversity"

Sonniggers fanboys are ass hurt that mods on Holla Forums ban console threads like the ones get spammed on Cuckchan Holla Forums

lmao Holla Forums is such a shithole, how can people still use that garbage?

Any malick film and Serenity

I dunno user, we might be going the way of halfchan but we're not that bad yet on some boards here.

I visited halfchan Holla Forums after the nintendo cardboard shit, some user there was calling Nintendo nothing but a bunch of Jap Jew kikes, and the entire thread responded to it,

All of this and more and he only said nintendo are a bunch of Jap kikes, that was it, and they are btw.

Nice D&C kike

*inhales*

The BO of Holla Forums (here) banned all soyjak pics because it was a meme that it too close to home (it was mocking the Nintendrones after the Nintendo Cardboard reveal).

Did you even read my post you nigger?
I was saying halfchan is full of Soyniggers because one user saying kike triggered them.

I know what you mean, I've also visited halfchan a few times since the exodus and the large majority of posters have become PC redditards who jump down the throat of anyone who says anything slightly off-color.
It's alarming how quickly normalfags invaded

remember bane?
remember the dog janitor?
remember dubs?
remember your daily dose?
every great meme starts this way

browsing cuck/mu/

What are you even doing on cuck/mu/ in the first place?

Every else is wrong.
He didn't ban every single Nujak meme, he only banned the ones that were about Sonyggers being better than Nintendrones.
People kept spamming the few that were deleted, and were still deleted for the exact same reason, so everyone threw sperg fits.

Mark is a nigger, but he was properly enforcing the rules, which everyone cries he doesn't do enough, then they cried when he grew a pair and did it.

The meme came from halfchan, so niggers that post it are more likely than not refugees, and should be bullied.
If we really need a numale meme, we should make it.

Also, threadly reminder than Clover, the cuckchan mobile app that causes every retarded subhuman to visit, now supports Holla Forums, so they're flooding here.
We should petition Ron to break the API they're using for a couple of weeks to let it die down.

user you're so full of bullshit. Mark went on a ban spree that targeted anyone that posted soyjack or nu-male memes. He only used the console war crap as an excuse, which only happened in the initial sticky thread.
You actually fell for the jew's tricks.

I want it to be good as it was once BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

I was in the initial thread, faggot.
The only images banned initially were ones with that yellow Sonygger in them.
After that, people spammed all of the images in other threads, and those were banned for spam and off-topic.
Again, the initial thread, where the images were on-topic, only had the pro-Sony images deleted. Any of those images posted in others threads was rightfully banned.

Please defend why console wars faggots from 4/v/, who you can visit right now to witness them sucking Sony's dick in every thread, should come to 8/v/ and shit it up.

Again, we need to bully and ban retards that are spamming the images, as most of them are from 4/v/ and 4/tv/.
There are a million other ways to bully soycucks, and we don't need to let the fags from 4/v/ who think they're not the numales they rally against to come in here and shit the site up.

Cool. and nice.
Again, it's not about console wars. It's about the BO exhibiting shut it down-tier behavior that lead to the absolute state of 4chan right now. Like I sadi I've been banned and had my posts deleted multiple times by Mark because I made fun of nu-males and soyboys, and this was before the soyjack/nintendo labo fiasco.
Not true at all. Mark explicitly said he was deleting any soyjack images and only allowed 2 at any given time, and he didn't follow his own rules anyways.
If you're serious about this being to deter halfchan refugees, then why not just ban all post-exodus memes from there? Why are these in particular being targeted?
If you want to keep arguing about meta Holla Forums issues on Holla Forums, go ahead. I can do this all day, you kike-lover.

Kill yourself 4cuck

That's what was banned.
Are you from Masterchan, by any chance?
Spam is not free-speech and it was rightfully banned.
Please defend how spamming the images in other threads was the correct thing to do.
So only you got banned, and everyone else posting the exact same shit before the labo threads just got lucky? Sounds like you were spamming or shitposting and they cleansed your IP.
AFTER they were spammed in other threads. Let's make that distinction clear; they were being spammed in every fucking thread and anons trying to enjoy other threads were bombarded with Sony and Nintendo fanboy squabbling.

I rally against every meme they bring over, this is just the one being currently spammed across every major board.
With it comes a flood of new users. Go check >>>/g/ if you'd like to see what they're trying to do to this place. They're actively spreading their ideas, images and general shit over every board to make it their own.

No
It started in late December, only banned by Mark, had specific posts deleted by Mark, and then had my post deleted in the meta thread when I dared question him.
If someone was spamming shit, then ban them and delete their posts, fine. But penalizing anyone else who ever posts the same image(s) or shares the same sentiments and having your bootlicker squadron blow it off by saying it's all one IP hopper is bullshit.
>With it comes a flood of new users. Go check >>>/g/
Dumb 4niggers don't know they're using a legacy board, good for them. If you really want to ""rally against" halfchan memes why don't you look at the catalog of the board you're on right now.

Yes, he's a nigger, but he wasn't banning people for calling out soyboys or whatever before the Labo spam.
You're either lying or leaving something out, as no one else complained about being banned for the exact same sentiment. I was able to make posts against soycucks and didn't get deleted/banned, and others did too, so either Mark banned a single user and left the countless others, or he banned someone spamming.

You didn't check it, I take it.
They're actively talking about subverting other boards to make them exactly like 4chan.
I do, regularly. I talk to other anons a lot about stopping this spamfest in the catalog, but the BO and Vol don't want to touch it, because the GloVol doesn't want to get accused of favouritism, so we're stuck like this until someone makes a new board or the BO grows a pair and kicks off spammers and refugees.

Plenty have actually, Mark just loves to delete the posts about it in the meta thread. Check any place he doesn't control the narrative, like Holla Forums or /sudo/ if you don't believe me, I've posted about it there too. I've also recently had posts deleted that expressed wrongthink, especially in regard to MGS.
I didn't screencap my meta thread post before it was deleted so you'll just have to take my word on that one, or think I'm lying for some reason. It's up to you.
As for the refugees, subversion shouldn't be a problem since they're easy to spot by the way they type, their normalfag memes, ebonics, and filenames. Any board worth its salt will ban for being a rapefugee so you just have to report and call them out on it.