Macaulay Culkin Prefers First ‘Home Alone’ Over the Sequel Because ‘It Had 100% Less Trump’

indiewire.com/2018/01/macaulay-culkin-prefers-home-alone-less-trump-1201923586/

Home Alone 2 didn't even try to be good, the premise of a sequel to Home Alone is ridiculous on its own so the whole 90 minutes just rides on that joke. With or without Trump, Home Alone 1 is the superior film.

What are the odds he

what a pleb

Home Alone didn't even try to be good, the premise of Home Alone is ridiculous on its own so the whole 90 minutes just rides on that joke.

IMPEACH

The guy has probably bad memories overall regarding the Home Alone movies because of how he didn't get to do something meaningful with the mad cash he got as a kid. The Trump bashing was mostt likeky for added sympathy.

He might be getting by thanks to his niche appeal by doing weird shit like
and his music thing, but it's nothing compared to the past glory of being one of the most famous child actors in his time.

That won't make anyone want to watch your "podcast series" cuck.

Non-American here why are people so shaken up by Trump, I don't understand. The guy might be slightly racist (no more than most people tbh) and bombastic, but he is by far not as incompetent as people pretend he is or even as radical.

America is doing fine, the world is doing fine, niggers in america are doing fine. Nothing has changed drastically and I doubt it will.

He is like mentos in diet coke, people are pretending like he is an atomic bomb. I really don't get it.

I don't even believe he's racist. At least not racist enough.

Not until we get rid of the jew problem

That can be said of any of your Presidents in the last couple of years tbh

Opama*

inb4 it comes out that Trump was actually really nice to him on set.

That is what I said, he is racist in the same way the average person is racist. He is certainly not 1488 gas the kikes races war now.

You have a lot of problems to sort out before that, just get rid of Hollywood at this point.

I genuinely think he holds nothing against black people and Mexicans, so long as they're legal, and aren't bringing crime into his country. I'm sure he employs enough of them.

Literally every problem or case of corruption in the US can be traced back to a jew rat. We need to physically remove the jews first, then we can start to rebuild our nation.

Most white people are not maliciously racist more of what people call casual racism, like saying they have big lips. Why are people pretending he wants to murder everybody and bring back slavery?

No, don't blame personal short comings on a boogeyman. Little column A little column B.

That's called an observation. They do have big lips. It'll be "racist" to say they have brown skin soon.

True

No its like having AIDS and Cancer and only treating your headache.

Every single day

literally the most incompetent US president in history

Write out the whole sentence next time and even if what you say is true it still doesn't invalidate the sentence you fucking brainlet.

Guess if I had to spend the next 7 years larping like a natsoc posting pics of Trump at the wailing wall I’d be mad too.
:^)