Tfw to smart to for dumb wojaks

What kino should someone as intelligent as me watch?

this meme is epic

Harry Porter

Switch the roles, that meme has great potential

Brainlets will never appreciate the subtle dynamic of conflict this story's protagonist must endure.

Y'all niggas need to learn to draw.

I like your linework, but that only vaguely resembles Wojak. Wojak deliberately has cruder linework as part of his style.

This has great meme potential

Overproduction ruins the fun. This is reddit's attempt at it too, every other shill post on Holla Forums is made with this garbage template attached.

Amazing how you newfags and redditors managed to ruin both pepe and wojak in basically the same year.

You drew that? Why?

I can draw on paper, but I'm not quite sure how to draw digitally. What hardware and software do I need?

Pepe was ruined years before Wojack. People used to say "Pepe has become cancer, but at least we still have Wojack." But look where we are now. The age of memes are over.

My job here is done.

A very powerful scene tbh

we still have Giuseppe.

This, redditors don't get it
It's like those overproduced Pepes out there. They probably agree with the guy who posted it here and think that a meme being crudely drawn lowers its quality when it's the opposite. Ylilauta knows this and they created Apu.
I love you Finns!

newfag

Toxie 3 was literally arthouse. Nolan wishes he could make a capekino like that.

What has risen may sink, and what has sunk may rise. Nothing is ruined.

I only enjoy more esoteric memes like pigs, I'm lovin' it and six layers of ironic authenticity.

The whole point of memes that they are crudely drawn and easy reproducible.
>>>/reddit/
Go right back.