Torture

This has been requested of me for awhile as I have a lot of knowledge and personal experience but I've been a lazy shit and never bothered to write this. This won't be comprehensive as there's a lot of trivia in the subject of torture to talk about and I just want to explain what I think is more important to know, at least to kick off the thread.

Why

Ok so to begin with I will say that torture is carried out for a lot of reasons and most forms of torture are just sadism that doesn't have a high success rate in accomplishing anything other than breaking a person for the entertainment of whoever is carrying it out. Torture is not very effective for extracting most kinds of information from anyone who has any real determination to resist giving out said information. If information is what you want it's actually better to give them the VIP treatment and get them to give up information to you because they like you or to just ask or to spy on them or to get them to slip up or to entrance them. Lots of ways to extract information out of people without torturing them. Torture is pretty much acknowledged as really only good for demoralization, psychological warfare, and fulfilling one's sadism. Not much else.

Methods

Now there are a few methods of torture I want to cover for different cases. To begin with if you just want to try to create a lot of pain for someone, quick and easy, and make them yelp and give up whatever it is you want from them then you need to target the hands, the bottom of the feet, the stomach, and any sensitive places like this. Bending the fingers back too far for example will create sharp and powerful pain that will cause weak-willed individuals to demand you immediately stop and that they will give into your demands. Prodding or burning the bottom of the feet can cause a lot pain, it's silly that the bottom of the feet have so many nerves, but there's a lot there. Breaking toes also can hurt them a lot. Another area you can target is the teeth, pulling people's teeth out or breaking the teeth while aren't sedated at all, is incredibly painful. It does have the problem though that when you break their teeth the pain isn't just going to stop, they'll be screaming for hours or days, so you won't be able to make demands on them as you can't just stop there pain at that point really. It's also improbable they will be able to talk if you've got them somehow bound up in some way that you can fuck around with their teeth. As for the stomach you can potentially create a lot of pain there if you do things right, but you can also accidentally kill them a little too easily, or knock them unconscious. As such if you just want to make someone submit to you quick fucking with their fingers is a good way. You may also put people into locks and just bend any joint you want slowly, which will cause lots of pain, but you can stop before doing any real damage. I have been targeted in all these areas myself and endured it all very well. Me personally I've had the fingernails of both my middle fingers pulled off backwards… which for me wasn't that big of a deal actually. It's all red underneath there btw once the fingernail is off and it takes months for the fingernail to grow back. Concerning all the areas I've mentioned thus far, some kind of poison I was given really caused an amazing amount of pain in my stomach, for about 2 or 3 days. I don't know what poison was used. I will say that all though all of this is simple and quick to apply in a situation where you've got someone hostage and want to submit them right away.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
pastebin.com/mtp0WjZD
optalert.com/news/sleep-deprivation-as-a-form-of-torture
activistpost.com/2017/08/psychologists-who-developed-cia-torture-reach-secret-deal-to-avoid-trial.html
expressnews.com/news/local/article/Former-CIA-agents-politicos-condemn-Trump-s-10887328.php
gutenberg.org/files/41501/41501-h/41501-h.htm
lesswrong.com/lw/kn/torture_vs_dust_specks/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sBcg7WTMFJ4J:https://www.gutenberg.org/files/41501/41501-h/41501-h.htm
archive.is/qIB8
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/03/antarctica-1961-a-soviet-surgeon-has-to-remove-his-own-appendix/72445/
scribd.com/doc/37587609/Shadow-People-Astral-Spiders-And-Hypnagogia
montalk.net/about/143/e-mail-qa
dietdoctor.com/not-get-hungry-fasting-ghrelin
youtu.be/CgDZMkN7-HA
changingminds.org/techniques/interrogation/interrogation.htm
genius.com/amp/Dearly-departed-shadowcasting-lyrics
ranker.com/list/facts-about-time-travel-and-the-montauk-project/jacob-shelton
archive.is/CreWT
archive.is/rYd6I
thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/stranger-things-true-story-montauk-project-philadelphia-experiment
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread100081/pg1
archive.is/QzXwQ
businessinsider.com/studies-show-the-advantages-of-being-beautiful-2013-6?op=1
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/12/101221101830.htm
smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/study-shows-beautiful-people-are-also-smarter
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?utm_term=.0c9280a9bee0
psychologytoday.com/blog/games-primates-play/201203/the-truth-about-why-beautiful-people-are-more-successful
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_Tower
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The worst torture

I have been waterboarded, electrocuted, drugged, humiliated, gaslighted, forced to listen to stuff on loop, starved, dehydrated, prolonged isolation, had bright lights shone in my face when it was really dark, and more to give some more examples of what I've been subjected to. The drugging for me made me worried because I had no idea what the fuck they were using on me and what it might do to me. Luckily my training informs me not to think about those things, not to speculate, etc. stuff I will cover in resisting torture further down. Of these waterboarding is the most pathetic one, I don't mind to be waterboarded for fun, it actually makes you high because you're drowning and running out of oxygen. The first time you might panic if not properly prepared but you get used to that very quick. Electrocution locks up your muscles so you can't even move your arm but it's whatever. The humiliation stuff really fucked with my sense of self-worth and fucked my mind pretty good and in the military manual I remember them covering that. Absolutely none of this compares though to this very simple and effective method of torture; SLEEP DEPRIVATION. You want to break someone's moral, make them absolutely not care what you do to them, make them so tired they won't care if you're threatening to shoot them if you don't try to rest, etc? Prolonged sleep deprivation.

Sleep deprivation is the absolute most effective way to torture people. It's not as dramatic as all that BDSM tier shit but it attacks people and breaks their resolve in the worst way. It makes you unable to think clearly, incredibly irritable, and uncaring. In normal people it also makes them hallucinate after awhile, but for me it never does that, it just makes me have difficulties talking, thinking, and kind of makes me catatonic.

Resisting

Ok so here is how you resist torture.

One; know they will do the absolute worst to you. Do not even think at all they won't make your worst fears real, they will do it. If you have this state of mind, you still stop yourself thinking about it, and stop your imagination from running wild and defeating you. A lot of what makes people break in torture is their own imagination. You just have to assume they're going to do all the worst things from you and leave it at that.

Two; do not have any hope. Do not bargain. Believe that no matter what you say or give them, they're just going to keep torturing you. If you fear for your life, know they're going to just kill you no matter what. If you on the other hand have some hope they are going to kill you, don't, they're just going to torture you endlessly.

Three; abandon your sanity as best you can. Intentionally going insane, disassociating from what is happening, becoming a lunatic; this will make you unable to feed them any reliable information and protect you from what they are doing. Sanity is not your friend when you're being tortured.

Four; do not waste your thoughts on why they are torturing you. Do not try to understand them. Do not identify with them and start thinking they are good or bad or whatever else. They don't exist to you. Your attitude towards them should be like that of some Amish people shunning someone, pretending they aren't there in the room. Trying to figure out why they are doing anything to you is a waste of time and might break your resolve and make you think you can bargain with them. If you really need a reason; it's because it entertains them.

Five; do not think about escape or freedom. Enter into a zen state of mind. Feel the pain but don't identify with it. Observe your body being destroyed but do not hope to save it. If possible see option three as that also takes you away from the situation mentally. I honestly have trouble with the going insane part.

Six; embrace it. If they seem to want to be lenient on you, defy them anyways, like a man who is challenging someone to beat him to death for him. Don't be thankful to your torturer for anything, even if they are giving you rest and respite, or treating you better than someone else. If you do, it might give them sway over you, and once they can start manipulating you and pushing you around and you play their game then you're in for a hell of a ride. Don't let that happen. Don't play any of their mindgames.

Right now I could think to myself "I never want to be sleep deprived again" or something like that because that is, truly, the worst way for someone to torture you. I won't think that though. I just go into meta-observer "zen" mode. I was never able to go properly insane or have hallucinations from torture, actually, I had hallucinations later on when getting better. When I'm worn down and just a shell of a man I don't think very much and my emotions are dead.

You can also prepare yourself for torture by using meditation / imagination to go through all kinds of scenarios beforehand until you become desensitized to them so when they actually do happen to you are unable to really give a shit.

Last Notes

I have also been subjected to a lot of brainwashing and mind control programming shit and have plenty to say about that. It is a quite interesting subject itself and I can attest as to what didn't really work for them very well and what did. I was still vulnerable in a few ways then and they got pretty far with me then, though it has now been enough time and enough experience and self-healing and so on, that I am extremely mentally hardened now that it's barely worth their time to try most of what they were doing and now they have to shift to new tactics of control & coercion that I don't really want to talk about. They try to discover emotional vulnerabilities or even positive but shall I say "lamb-like" qualities of a person and use it against them to inflict an incredible amount of damage, to abuse people's trust for example, or to degrade them so badly they accept something they shouldn't ever have if they had a better view of themselves. It is easier to brainwash someone who is young, naive, and inexperienced in life than it is someone who just isn't surprised or taken back in the least by the most fucked up things and shrugs it off. Sorry for vagueness and not going into methods they used, they sure tried a lot of things on me, but I have reached this deep and unshakable peace in my mind that lets me carry on as best I can within the range of what I am able to order. There are lots of gulag stories anyways that will teach you the right attitude. Lets say everything is out of your hands and fucked but you can clean your area around you at least or you're forced to do something so you do it very well. That is basically the right attitude… and if you happen to be say paralyzed and utterly useless well just tell god "I'm in your hands now" and leave it at that. It also helps to not believe in injustice, always believe that god's justice is perfect. Uf anyone really wants me to write on mind control programming techniques I can but it'll just as many paragraphs or more as all the stuff I've dedicated to torture. It involves everything from repetition of audio and visuals, use of symbolism and popular culture, bringing out fears put in you by parents/religion/society/etc., dual personality shit, creating confusion / disorientation / dissonance, destroying the things you love, deprivation, gifts, group stuff (ever been in a group and people start crying around you and panicking and even though you normally are completely hardened to whatever it is the influence of the people around you involuntarily shakes you?), trying to gain your trust just to break it, isolating you, programming you for failure, hyper-vigilance, etcc… to name a few things.

Neat posts, here's a cap.

Also OP, how effective is torture for use as information extraction when compared to to other methods, e.g. bribery, etc?

I totally remember that feel from when I was a conscript. Incidentally it went side by side with my loss of self-worth since I was leftist back then and hated taking orders.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

You ideally should study your target and create a profile for them to figure out what would be the best way to get information out of them. Not everyone is the same.

In general torture only works on absolute pussies and maybe children. Not a lot of people will sell out anyone on anything important just because someone's torturing them… and also if it's not very important information than they might just give it up easily without any coercion needed at all.

Bribery usually works best if the person likes to receive money and expects and doesn't really care personally about the information they're giving over. e.g. bribery should work on people to give up company secrets but it probably won't work on an ideologically motivated terrorist cell. Certain cultures and people are also more open to bribery, shitskins in general are easily bribed.

Torture is really not recommended by anyone in intelligence agencies because it rarely ever works and is often actually counterproductive.

It certainly has a lot of completely unavoidable effects on a person and on a society though which can be aligned the goals of an agenda. It is also the case that people harden up to it very fast, when it's new, unexpected, and shocking it can work more but when people are all too familiar with it or have any training to resist it rapidly becomes useless and counterproductive.

Most of the time you don't need torture to get information out of people. They'll just give it to you freely, or for some money, or because you gain their trust, or you trick them, etc.

Even threatening people with torture is often counterproductive.

Blackmail on the other hand is also a very good way to get things out of people. Even more so if you can find someone who has a shit life, put them into a position of power and prestige and comfort, and be able to at any time strip it all away from them. Put another way "your boss can control you" especially if you don't have other options and/or you badly need to work.

Something else about getting information from people is you should take into account who you are sending to them and how they come off to them. People naturally trust certain people with any and all secrets and know they won't do shit with it, other people just reek of "holy fuck I best not say ANYTHING around this person".

Sleep deprivation impairs moral judgement btw and for the reason makes highly ideologically motivated people question and doubt themselves and become reckless and just give up things because they can't remember why they cared to begin with and they get so badly demoralized and so on.

I understand it must be very difficult to discuss but any information about the brainwashing techniques you were subjected to will be helpful in preparing ourselves. If it comes to war, surely our brothers will be given the worst.

Regarding information extraction it also helps if you are doing it in the name of an organization which is predictable. The problem with falling into the hands of a torturer is they aren't predictable, they will do whatever they want, and just shoot you after you've given them what you want. That kind of unpredictability is counterproductive. If you have an actual track record where the prisoner KNOWS you actually are going to do x if they give you y, you have a better chance of them to just give up the information, and usually before you have to do anything. This is all undermined easily though if anything happens to break the confidence of would be interrogation subjects that you are going to do what they expect them to do.

In such a situation though I have to say the people who don't immediately give in and are like "yeah you're going to do x to me" well you already know it's not going to work on them but you still have to carry it out on them. Consistency is key.

It's kind of funny that armies basically have to torture their own soldiers before the enemy can do so in order to harden them against torture so all soldiers are basically systematically tortured and broken everywhere.

Hey Op, I agree with this user and would be most glad to hear any details you know about brainwashing techniques. I've always been curious about this stuff ever since I first heard of cults doing it.

Pic unrelated.

Ever had a cockmeat sandwich?

A tactic commonly used in GULAGs (and modern Russian prisons, too) is to put the target in a cell, let him stew there for half a day for the initial shock to wear off, then throw in another prisoner, who is actually an informant. The informant might be roughed up more than the target, to create a believable image. Hardship breeds camaraderie, so the target immediately warms up to the fellow sufferer (twice as effective if it's a woman, but smarter guys immediately get suspicious), they start trading stories and then it's only a matter of time till the target spills the beans.

That's more down your alley, I think.

Well when I talk about resisting torture the aim is to not give into their demands and to endure the torture. That doesn't really mean you get through it unscathed. Even if you feel you aren't a changed man after the fact others will notice you're never the same.

Looped Audio
I'm honestly not even entirely sure how I managed to completely block out certain stuff also like the looping audio shit. For the longest time even after the speakers were off it was all still playing for me and it would fatigue me and interfere with my thoughts and so on. It took me such a long time and so much experiment to stop it. I think I stopped it by creating in my mind a black empty space and listening very carefully to the silence there. You could also imagine a frozen, empty, and endless forest where you only hear a breeze. That said for a long time I'd focus on other stuff and it would be there but the loop would continue alongside it. Maybe… it might have had something to do with, oh I don't know. I can't actually answer this at present I don't know why and how my mind eventually became entirely resistant to that stuff, how it tuned it out. Somehow it eventually did though and I don't have any intruding thoughts and don't hear stuff playing on loop anymore. There might be something in the literature on meditation that explains how monks get into the silence even in a storm. The only thing I can vaguely remember is that the stuff I tried that involved sense concentration exercises where only one sense at a time was used didn't work, I didn't start tuning stuff out until I actually used concentration on multiple senses at once, even though it's just audio I'm blocking out I had to use other senses too.

Television
There was a thing where I was forced to sit in the middle of a room on a high stool and was constantly screamed at and they'd come up to me and grab my hands and pull them down and hit me if I had my eyes closed. It went on for maybe 3 hours. They tried to make me watch television programming that had something to do with some highschool character who got pregnant and stuff. Thinking back to it the aim was probably some kind of sexual conditioning and trauma thing or trying to put some kind of theme into my mind or something. I don't know if at the end of it all they had given up in frustration that they weren't succeeding or if that is a misleading impression and despite appearances they actually accomplished their aims I have no idea. There was a lot of implications that I was being weird, unreasonable, or whatever for not looking at what was indeed just normie shit that is put out on the television and voluntarily consumed by people. The one thing that stands out here though that I'd like to mention is a feeling of escalating violence like I was going to get murdered if I just jumped off the stool and ran completely and yet I didn't just sit there and watch either I still resisted to some degree the whole way through. Uhhh what else can I say… don't get yourself into that situation in the first place? That's always great advice! Don't get captured, don't end up in a room with people doing that stuff to you. Once you're there though IDK.

Women and false friends
Beware of how they will use women against you. Beware of false friends. Most important thing actually I can say here without going into details is if you're having serious doubts about someone, don't think you can change them (or that it's worth it to try and don't take it as a challenge or anything just forget it), don't think you just need to give them a fair chance, and don't think you're just being paranoid; you actually know everything you need to know about a person very quick. I have trained myself actually to be able to tell very detailed accounts of people's history, personality, and more just from a single picture of them. I am also very good at studying any text written by a person. Also actually being in person face to face with someone is like easy mode they just can't hide shit from me. Having that kind of knowledge where every little detail of their face, skin, body, hair, and to a lesser extent clothing tells you everything you need to know about them is important.

That said if you are going to have second doubts about someone, then it should be towards someone who is obviously being targeted by a slander/disinformation/blackmail/etc. campaign. You will want to get a first hand impression of them and probably assume everything said about them really is complete bullshit.

Beware also of people that are never there when you need them, who won't defend you, who are always friendly to you but seem to never do anything when others are attacking you. This kind of person is usually working with the people attacking you.

Regarding children
There is a lot of stuff that works on children but it's not really worth covering because a) we're adults and b) it's unreasonable to expect you can prepare a child to deal with this stuff. As concerns the loyalty of children though, you should know that children naturally love and and extremely loyal to their parents, even if their parents mistreat and abuse them. You have to be an extremely shitty neoliberal kind of parent who teaches your kid white guilt, who is always calling their kid racist, etc. to make them turn against you. Children are naturally loyal to their race and their parents and if you are the kind of adult who a) will pay attention to a child and b) will affirm to him his racial identity that alone redpills the shit out of them and makes them forever loyal to you basically.

Shouting and whispering in your ears
This kind of thing can startle you. Just be aware it's one of the things they might do. It's also a weird feeling when their spit gets into your ear because they're yelling into your ear.

Symbolism and themes
There are a lot of ways they will introduce an idea to you, then make you integrate that idea, and use it. Any ideas they introduce to you, e.g. the victim idea, is probably going to be used in some way to control and manipulate you. Try to remember who is introducing you to an idea and be wary they're going to use it later to do some kind of mind game shit. Don't play. Don't think about it. Ground yourself in philosophy and tradition and be mindful of what thoughts you entertain, where you place your attention. If they're trying to brainwash you a long time you really got to try and not remember any of the shit they tried to teach you, just be that dumb ass who forgets everything and they get nowhere. Don't let them put you on trial or build a narrative for you. You know that commie shit where they intensively question someone who is a dissenter and embarrass them and make them trip up because they don't know how to argue everything without being able to look things up or have others around to help argue on their own side? Just intentionally lose the debate really fast so to speak. Leftists themselves don't fucking argue, they just chant shit and ignore and forget everything the opposition says. While this is not suitable for critical thinking and intellectual growth and so on, it's warranted in a situation where you are being mind programmed.

There's more but hope that satiates you for now.

tbh I doubt anything our guys did to us, or of what OP described would come anywhere near on what awaited us if we were caught by the enemy.

That's the main reason even as a leftard I made no attempt to find a bullshit reason to be exempted from military service.

t. gyro

bump

I honestly feel like a dumb ass what with all the fables and history but the woman angle did push me over the edge and allowed them to do so much damage to me. Now though I might as well be on the same grounds as Mike Pence "don't let another female be in the same room alone with me without a witness" kind of mentality now. Fucking woman and their lies man, it's pretty safe to assume everything woman claim and say should not be believed, especially if it's something that could be to manipulate you, which most of the shit that ever comes out of them is.

The similarities to Cross-Fit are unnerving…

Just fuck my joints up.

Well obviously one has to torture their own soldiers in a way that after the fact they still remain useful. The enemy will probably leave us mutilated and crippled for life or dying a slow and humiliating death, they don't have any reason not to, nor the restraint to not do so in the case of shitskins. Also if we're talking about falling into the hands of savage shitskins you shouldn't have any doubts about my first point as to the "why" of the torture, it's just their own sadism being acted out, it's not really any different than a curious child poking a frog to death.

Thank you user, I hope you find peace.

Updated screencap

Why are you giving this larper the time of day?

Why do you feel compelled to use this particular tactic entering my thread to discourage the interest of another user?

As for what he's screencapping I would say it's not really worth screencapping. I can make a post that is like a condensed version of everything I am saying that I think would be a better for fit for a screencap though. I think I will do that.

the one time i was locked up i was so paranoid, everytime anyone in my cell asked me anything i assumed tney were trying to get me to say something incriminating.

Torture

Why

It is done out of sadism and is not a legitimate means of extracting information. It is counterproductive to intelligence aims. It creates a traumatized individual (or a dead corpse or cripple when taken too far).

Quick Methods

Targeting the hands, fingers, feet, toes, stomach, teeth, (all places with high concentrations of nerves) is an easy way to inflict lots of pain very quickly. Hyper-extending the joints also is a good way to produce sharp, strong pains, but with the ability to release the pressure and let them talk. Good for situation where you to try using pain to get someone to talk fast and don't have time, set-up, equipment, etc. for anything more elaborate. Fucking with the teeth is not advised as the pain won't stop after you damage their teeth, it'll keep going for hours or days.

Mutilation

Concerning mutilation it is extremely demoralizing and makes the target a useless burden in many cases. Removing fingers, genitals, eyes, etc. or even the reasonable threat of it can strike very intense fear into someone. Poking out an eye and then threatening to take out the other and thus taking their sight away might be an example of a way to use the terror of mutilation effectively. Counterproductive to propaganda and makes people really hate your organization.

Most Effective Method

Sleep deprivation. There's a lot of ways to torture people and sleep deprivation might not have the shock factor of the more BDSM-like torture but it's actually devastating to a target. It breaks down their judgement, undermines their morals, can break even ideologically motivated targets, makes them careless, makes them forget what they are fighting and resisting for, makes them give up. To the extent that torture is effective at all this particular method is your best chance to break your target and make them give into your demands.

Desensitization

Humiliation or the threat thereof really only has a chance to work once and only on someone who hasn't been badly embarrassed already. After you've already degraded and humiliated them their sense of self-worth is gone and they don't really care what more you do to them. Most torture methods can all be resisted simply through familiarity, they are scariest the first time if you aren't prepared and don't know what to expect, once you've been through it already it's easier to go through it again.

Ineffective Methods

Waterboarding is completely ineffective. It makes the target high because they suffocate and have oxygen cut off for a bit. Maybe if the target has a specific phobia of drowning this might make sense to use on them but you might just cure their phobia and get them high. Starvation also only hurts for like one day and then after you get over that little part where it sucks you feel perfectly fine even though you aren't eating. Actually feeding your prisoner a little every day will help them feel hungerpains all the time and intentionally starving yourself is a method to resist this.

Resisting Torture'

1. Know from the start they're going to do the worst to you so you don't waste time hoping they won't.
2. They're going to make your fears come alive, have no hope, do not bargain.
3. Sanity is not your friend when being tortured. Try to go crazy, hallucinate, disassociate, and become a raving lunatic who they can't exact reliable information from and who isn't aware what is even happening to him. Makes everything they do ineffective.
4. Don't try to understand them. Don't identify with them. Don't try to figure out why they are doing it, don't let it matter to you at all. Just sate yourself with this answer if you need one; they are doing it out of sadism.
5. Don't hope for or think about escape or freedom. Feel the pain but don't identify with it, observe the body but don't hope to save it, enter a zen state of mind. (If option 3 doesn't work then this will)
6. Embrace it. Don't thank your torture for anything, don't expect any rest or leniency, don't care if they are treating you better than someone else. Defy them and tempt them to keep going until you're dead. It doesn't matter to you.
7. Don't play their mindgames. Don't reason with them, don't think about their arguments, just disregard everything they say.
8. Using the imagination to vividly go through possible torture, dismemberment, etc. scenarios beforehand can desensitize you when they actually do happen to you are unable to really give a shit.

Information Extraction

It is usually better to give people the VIP treatment and to gain their trust or spy on them or use trance techniques to get information out of them. Creating a psychological profile of a target by observing them beforehand will help you identify their vulnerabilities and weaknesses to come up with an appropriate strategy to make them submit to your demands. Torture is not effective at getting information out of people. Torture just fulfills people's sadism.

Thank you user

???

pastebin.com/mtp0WjZD

If anyone wants to actually screencap stuff just screencap the two posts I read or save this copypasta. It's more condensed and I just basically rewrote everything I was saying but without making it so long and removing irrelevant stuff. I did leave out the detail about consistency and unpredictability but nobody here is likely to ever run on an organization that will have to establish a track record and do that kind of thing, we're more likely to be the subject of torture, and have to resist it… then be in a position of interrogating people.

wrote* not "read"

So why did you get tortured and by whom?

Doesn't matter. Could be any of number of reasons, could be they themselves didn't even know why they were doing it to me. These things are incomprehensible. Thinking why is just a way to cause myself unnecessary grief.

Answering this creates trouble for me and adds nothing of importance to the conversation.

I will vaguely say it was connected to both (((the music industry))) and to the US Military and to
— but don't want to give any further details about any of this. Musicians are kiked and their children are mk slaves.

You are talking to a bot in a bot thread

I havent slept in over two days, somewhere near 60 hours right now. I love this shit sleep deprivation makes me more on my a-game.

Wait, you that user that posted stories about being a merc doing jobs getting rich kids out of drug dens in mexico?

optalert.com/news/sleep-deprivation-as-a-form-of-torture

The methods Japan uses in torture are the most effective ones.

It's called cortisol, a hormone which your body produces to keep you afloat and prevent you from collapsing when you undersleep. It is not good for your testosterone.

Standard practice is to subject the prisoner to a maximum of 72 hours so you got 12 hours to go.

I've been subjected to 120 hours sleep deprivation at a time, followed by about 3 hours of sleep, followed by another 100-120 hours of no sleep. Drag this out over a very long time and it wears you the fuck down.

Also a variation is where you let them fall asleep for a moment and then force them awake.

That in my opinion sucks even more than just staying up non-stop because the moment you fall asleep and then get woken again, you are EXTREMELY TIRED afterwards, but if you don't fall asleep at all you're very tired but not in the same way.

Try falling asleep just to have someone barge in screaming and threatening and making you get up again. You'll just wish you didn't even try to sleep.

If you really think sleep deprivation is great than either you've become too accustomed to misery and dysfunction and irritability and the rest, or the fact you have a computer to distract you and aren't just alone with your thoughts in solitary confinement surrounded by hostile people might be helping, or you're just a bad-ass, or you sleep normally most of the time and you're only just right now doing this and you need to go through months and years of not being able to sleep properly, or I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised for a lot of anons here to be entirely 100% immune to all forms of torture, we're the same people after all that get excited every time a potential happening is about to take place, while normies tremble in fear.

No.

Btw tell me if you start hallucinating on day three. No matter how much I am sleep deprived I never hallucinate even though in all the literature it says that is standard for normal people. I'm psychologically abnormal though.

Also if you do hallucinate I advise you not to panic, not to imagine worst case scenarios, etc. but actually to welcome it and expect the best. This way you will get experiences of good and enjoyable things. People who are conditioned by the media and movies and so on to think hearing voices is bad have really negative voices, people who aren't conditioned this way usually have very positive voices that bring them friendship and so on.

So don't fear it but if you're lucky and you do get hallucinations they should start on day three for you.

I'd assume I'd be feeling full on drunk by the third day laughing at a dumb thought in my head, whenever I'm sleep deprived I feel like I'm tipsy

activistpost.com/2017/08/psychologists-who-developed-cia-torture-reach-secret-deal-to-avoid-trial.html

Silly that they had to do that pay out but it was never their own money.

expressnews.com/news/local/article/Former-CIA-agents-politicos-condemn-Trump-s-10887328.php

Hearing voices at night from social isolation is neither positive nor negative, it's you questioning your self. Sometimes you get bad thoughts sometimes good.
t social anxiety user

I am intensely socially isolated but don't get voices or hallucinations. I wish I did as I wouldn't be lonely then.

Lucky for you faggots. When I'm sleep deprived I'm extremely irritable/uncomfortable/intense discomfort

I am this minus the comfort of hallucinations.

You’re playing with fire user, in my younger days I would push myself upwards of 5 nights without sleep. Third night I would see shadow people and be very on edge, but like you I enjoyed it, it made me extremely vigilant and highly untrusting and paranoid. Nearly 4 years later and I still don’t feel right, I still see things from the corner or my eye and I am very cautious about leaving the house, sometimes I think there is actually people following or conducting surveillance on me. I will have conversations and interview myself out loud, I will talk to myself as different people in my head. Off topic, but I thought I’d share my experience.

This is a very unique and useful skill. How did you learn it and what would you tell someone to do if they want to master it too?

Quit being a government worshipping faggot and play life a little bit. Listen, watch, read, explore, take risks.

Get XP, level up, get new skills. I'm sure you are just your everyday poluser considering you don't know this.

It really should be pointed out that sleep deprivation isn't this thing that just makes you cranky and then you're ok after. It has a lot of long-term effects that ruin your life. I would highly advise people not to mess with their sleep, once it's fucked up, it's hard to ever get back on the right track.

Phrenology, occult texts, experimenting on people and getting their feedback, careful observation, and lots of research on such thing as how diet, emotional patterns, breathing patterns, stress, etc. influence the formation of the face.

Also interfacing with the subconscious and bringing up people in mind and then interacting with the phantom of them. Whatever happens then proves to yield useful and true information about them. It's like we know everything about a person already on some level of our mind and we just need to spend the time to get there.

I sometimes jump into Holla Forums threads and just tell everything in detail you could want to know about every picture of a person posted in the thread.

I also know a lot about a person just from looking at their shoulders, upper-back, and the back of their neck.

Everything about your entire personality, upbringing, hormone levels, etc. it all shows up in the body very clearly when you know what to look for.

I know right away which people are the kind of passive cucks you can do whatever you want to and they are going to stay silent and take it, which people have an explosive potential, which people are carrying a deep and cold hatred, which are lustful and promiscuous, which are depressed, which have been badly stressed for a long time, which have damaged or good eyesight (without glasses needing to be present), which parts of their body they use the most and what that suggest about their activities, whether they sit reading books or at a desk all day, whether or not they're a mouthbreather, whether or not they were neglected, whether or not they are trustworthy or manipulative, how much they socialize, whether they're introverted or extroverted, etc.

Thanks OP. Always a very interesting and under-discussed topic.

you know a lot about people, fine, tell me about myself then. Where's my explosive potential?

lol

Exactly, for a year or so in high school, I binged on amphetamine, staying up for a week or so before stopping and sleeping for a few hours. The hallucinations were worse than when I deprived myself without amphetamine, and I haven’t been the same since then, it really warps your brain and changes who you are as a person. I pushed myself to my breaking point mentally and found it, it permanently changed how I think and how I process things in life, I think it made me more logical and less emotional, but it also left me paranoid. Amphetamines are the stuff of the devil and no good will ever come of it.

Are you terry’s child? Save him from the glow in the darks, if so.

Being a Holla Forums user and the potential to chimp out don't go hand in hand.

Anyways you have a lot of signs of prolonged stress, sadness, and anxiety. It is also probable you have one of those mothers Molyneux talks about, you know the kind, that basically stunts your social development and ensures your virginity and suppresses masculine activities. Society in general does that too. Your father is probably distant, he might be present in the family, but he likely doesn't stand up to his wife.

I am not sure what your age is but overall your situation isn't really that bad, there's something it seems that still brings enough joy to your every day life, that your development isn't too fucked.

You also use a computer a lot (yeah no shit, we're Holla Forumstards here) and that shows in the posture and in the eyes.

Evidently you are an intelligent man and people would be lucky to have a conversation with you. (((Certain types))) will just fear and avoid you though knowing that he knows.

You know it's probably not a good idea to post pictures of yourself here in this thread just because Holla Forums in general is all the same person. We're a hivemind here and we all tend to have the same past-history.

Also if you want here's a phrenology book you can read that's legit: gutenberg.org/files/41501/41501-h/41501-h.htm

It has pictures too and you can look at for example your hands and compare it to the pictures.

(((They))) call phrenology a bullshit science because it's racist but forensics people and others find it reliable.

If I got anything wrong it's probably my characterization of your mother and father but although it's likely there are other scenarios and factors that can lead to your present form.

please not be real holy shit

You're also slightly balding, either due to exposure to light radiation (computer screens), inactivity, and poor diet saturated in estrogen. Go outside more often, drink fresh, RO water, and eat healthy.

Do me OP

You retards have terrible OPSEC if these images are really you.

not op
Need more to work with than just face as he said. Hair, neck, chest are all important to get a fuller picture.
t. not CIA
All-in-all seem like an alright guy. A bit childish (neotonous eyes, slight chubby cheeks) Slightly feminine (pointed, fine chin, small slender jaws, very slender eyebrows) Younger, or possibly difficult childhood, or possible foreign DNA (lacking a full beard). Assuming premature balding due to forehead height. Sanpaku eyes indicates you are experiencing some stress in your life, combined with the redness of your eyes means you should get off the internet for a while. Also shave you fucking hippie. It seems like you practice keeping your teeth clenched regularly due to the decently developed jaw line, skinny motherfucker you are.
Possibly mediterranean/mixed. Really getting an Italian/Arabic vibe from your general facial structure. Not Kiked.
I'm colorblind, but nice grey eyes.

You look like Constantine the great if he was a soyboy.

:^)

This guy got worked on in a Saudi prison for a few years. Sleep dep softens you up for hell.

Well without repeating myself, you're much the same as the other user, with some differences:

Also even though I can't see it your pic, chances are your shoulders are narrow.

Basically you have the face of an intellectual.

Go eat some beef jerky and give your jaw a workout ASAP. Otherwise Slav / 10.

Don't bully ;_;

The thin facial hair thing he has going actually tells us a lot, we don't really need to see the hair on his head that much.

Also that particular face pretty much is always paired with a certain body and shoulders so I already got a good idea of the basic form of the rest of his body.

I consider it highly improbable in fact he's probably from a line where even in very advanced age they have a full head of hair that hasn't turn grey. He's a late bloomer and ages slowly. He's going to look youthful all his life.

The beard is definitely not foreign it's related to a line of people in and around the area of Southern Germany and the Czech Republic.

I'm voting that he's from in and around the area of Southern Germany and the Czech Republic, at least that's where the hair genetics of his is from.

The skin of people shows stress the most btw.

Leave that slavic brother alone! heh

I didnt reverse search your picture, but if it's real how do you read 20 posts about people coaxing you into divulging information - one specifically about story swapping to build rapport - then go and post your mug on 8/pol/

Ja Polakiem, ty?

Fugg you got me, OP. Lineage is Hungarian

Curve looks Slavic, bullbous nostrils (like in pic rel) are definitely Germanic / Celtic. Trust this man, he's spot on.

I would have hoped that people would just pictures of their sisters or people from their area or random other people or simply spare me from having to do this since I want to go to sleep right now.

It's not good to post this stuff on here because people (like the compromised mods and some individuals from some of the other boards) will save your picture, save the text from each post you made under the same ID, learn the writing style, then start talking you all over the board, and building a profile on you.

It is best for the two anons who've posted in here honestly to just delete their posts and come back under a new IP.

Especially bad thing to do if they are frequent posters and on Holla Forums every day.

It's a tricky, sticky situation now and I hope and pray they don't start getting harassed by the usual suspects like a lot of other Holla Forums anons are going through right now. This is big problem here, we might save and post antifa dox here, but it's much more likely the users of this board themselves will get targeted and harassed than the other way around, and I can say more about this but I am being very careful what I type right now. I'm not going to call out who it is doing it and which boards they come from but suffice to say this board is heavily targeted by leftist trolls.

stalking*

indeed, as is half chan at the moment. something operation nonsense roundup? it is odd and different- what the fuck is going on? Other than the usual sharebloo jidph shills. Something is deeply wrong.

8ch saves ips it would be easier to just get all the users that way instead of coaxing them into posting selfies tbh

I would prefer to talk to you about it over a private channel if you really want to know give me a throw away email I guess.

Government would like our IPs but Soros goons aka antifa and leftypol and a certain bunch of traitors aim to harass people with all the same kind of shit that, for example, has been targeted at Joshua Moon. Since they are pretty good at turning your family against you unless your family is redpilled, getting you fired, interfering in your relations, slandering, etc. well it can really fuck your shit up. Worse yet starting in February they're planning to start actually killing us but we'll see how that goes down.

Oh they are all a pathetic bunch.

erep19 at gmx dot com

They planned in November and didn't do fuck all. If you're that easily intimidated then I don't think this place is for you.

Oh god, someone post those. I lost those when my last PC shit the bed

By "us" I mean Holla Forums posters btw and not just random whites. I am also not referring to a plan announced by antifa but one I know about because of leaks from their secret channels.

Also they're allied with Religion of Cuck™ists so you might doubt antifa going to do anything but the Jihadists they're working and training with, well, do you doubt their potential?

Don't forget you're talking to someone who has been through torture, whose been through some shit.

I'm not at all scared just going back and fourth between hyper-vigilance and getting a little sad that people with so much knowledge like us might get taken by surprise and cheap tactics or that we might survive their attempts on our lives but then have to deal with the legal fall-out. Holla Forums users are very valuable assets in the propaganda/memetics division of the upcoming war and each one lost is not good for our movement.

Honestly they're huge fucking pussies but they are also going through very severe trump derangement syndrome and getting all worked up to kill us and they're not newfags, they've been around chans a long time.

gonna need some sauce on that, OP
bump

They were intending to get things started in January but were running into delays and stuff that has set back the date to "probably February".

No sauce otherwise I might compromise my sources.

If you're user you don't have anything to worry about anyways, they are only really able to target Holla Forums anons who've they've actually identified. They also will target people from other boards if they are Holla Forums allies too.

You know what lets just ask kek about this, if this post ends in repeating digits, it's happening. If not they are salty, angry, cucks who can only fantasize about what they want to do.

Well I hope you're having fun at least. Carry on.

Roll

I'm not OP, but I do have certain unsavory fetishes, and as a result some time back read a shitload of manuals on brainwashing. I could post the extent of what I know, but I'd be posting from a "how to" point of view, and it's not like mass-media type stuff, it's like prisoner of war/stockholm type stuff meant typically for one person or a small group of prisoners, but I also read some cult and mk ultra stuff.

It wouldn't be for like 9 hours though if anyone is interested, because I was about go to sleep when I saw this thread, and it'll be pretty sloppy if I try to write it from memory now.

do it

Yes - put out or get out.
Give us a thread search title for the future

Oh right, I didn't know you were OP. I understand your paranoia but I don't see anything coming out of this tbh, why would they do anything when we're all being ironic?

what the fuck? No.

This entire thread is some cuckchan-tier larp of the most embarrassing and try-hard variety.

I have the how to knowledge as well and have probably even read the same stuff as you. A lot of it is also psychological techniques that can used in very positive ways and not just damaging and controlling ways. I also understand trauma-based mind control and why it works so well and deep-programming and child-programming (elsagate type shit). Most of what I would say would just be /fringe/ stuff though. I'd rather people go to >>>/fringe/ to learn that than I type it all up for them.

When it comes to wars and shit where you need mass control you mostly control people by making them dependent on you. Control their housing, food, water, electricity, etc. and they have to answer to you and they start shaping their opinion and subconscious aligning themselves to you to keep from getting in trouble.

When it comes to making sex slaves and assassins and stuff that's more involved and takes a lot of time.

I would also emphasize that being able to map out a person's characteristics is a pretty important first step. Mapping them out lets you know what buttons to push and plan how you're going to manipulate them and reshape them.

Trauma-based mind control is mostly about inflicting so much mental torture on them they 1) form very powerful thoughtforms/memories out of the trauma 2) vacate their own body and mind so a new personality can come in and possess them. The more in-depth details of the mechanics are all fringe-magick tier. The rest of what you'll read is all just the various common themes and symbolisms used by various groups that engage in this and accounts of victims in various areas.

Well it depends just what kind of jew, degenerate, fag, race traitor, christcuck, or whatever else they are. They hate that "Holla Forums has infected every board" and they hate it when you want to live in a nation of your own kind and deport them. They might be ok with you if accept them but if you are just like "nah you're a degenerate, you get the rope" they get really fucking mad. IDK what else to say to you other than they're obsessed autists who've started to think we're ruining their lives and they just seem to latch on to whoever they think they can bully and want to see them dead.

What if OP is preparing us for the torture we're about to undergo?

Hrm… Reading this reminds me of my school time. Although none of it was physical, my teacher did do everything possible to try to mentally break my then childish mind… I think she even thought she was successful with it based on how she treated me afterwards.
I can certainly say, that my trust has been broken a lot of times.

How does screencap related make you feel?

Holla Forums/+ /fringe/ (within reasonable bounds) is the best combo. Get well soon user.

I have actually sleep deprived myself through a longer period, by not getting enough sleep per night. I would even say, that it was equal to 4 days of staying up after several 2 hour nap nights. Certainly, I observed, that my grades dropped, heavily. I had a hard time concentrating and generally problems with communicating. But I never hallucinated. The only weird thing which is actually currently happening to me is realistic dreams, where these scenarios I dream about are a possibility and actually remain in my memory as if they actually happened.
Anyway, the time in school certainly teached me that sleeping is very important. Especially if you are supposed to learn… (Might also note, that I was a gifted child, learning things very quickly, but when I didn't sleep enough, this ability was gone)

Don't delude yourself into thinking women are evil or some shit.
Women are gullible, and will do what they feel (not think) is right, and this means they'll use whatever intellect they can muster to manipulate the world into "feeling good". We, males, are the ones who should steer them into making the world become more than mid-term feels.

Don't become a childless MGTOW loser.

Made reverse image search…
It is from a dating site, some Swedish cuck

t. Roastie

Great thread OP

t.incel

Lol.

What are your thoughts in regards to getting people w/ information you want hooked on heroine or meth. And using an addictive chemical means to get them to give you information? What about hallucinogenics like LSD, or Shrooms vs chemically addictive substances like meth or heroine?

Are they a non-government organization? Because if it was the government couldn't they just get our IPs directly from the chans?

Oh, like bringing in foreigners, voting for leftiest parties, feminism, and general degeneracy? I am working on it, it's why I'm here, and if you're not showing tits then GTFO out of my male space.

100% FAGGOT

filtered and reported

Calm down Gramps. OP prob went sleep anyways.

Can we at least get a green text story of how you were tortured? You can leave out specifics, and switch it up a little if you have to. I'm genuinely curious.

Subversion works both ways nigger; alle thots muss sterben but so do fags and betas and those who allow the latter to take up so much of public discourse.

True, but still.

LARP

Where did you got that from?

I missed that thread.

Pretty sure the idea of working-out was invented in prison: treadmill, stairmaster.
Though they did get to eat lobster before it was seen as a delicacy instead of whaf it really is, a sea bug.

SAS/SBS/SCS detected

Congratulations on passing selection. Thank you for your service.

go on…

I once was virgin, but never this virgin.

I was never a virgin. When the midwife took me out, she accidentally leaned forward pushed me back in. That counts as a score, right?

Thanks for the thread, interrogation/counter interrogation/torture and related subjects are important but under discussed topics. It saves lives in a real conflict, it can save your friends or brothers or family from a lot of trouble.

What does Holla Forums think of the torture vs. dust specks scanerio?

lesswrong.com/lw/kn/torture_vs_dust_specks/

*scenario

Reminder to ignore shills who suggest preparation for the race war and for things that could happen to us as a result is larping. They are the real larpers, if they read a book at all or understood the severity of our current situation, they would be doing the same thing. Either they are fed de-radicalization shills, or larping TRS meme loving bandwagon kiddos.

The leaffags are quire fond of this one.

The cops use these everwhere.

Of course if you know this going in, they can be invaluable inadvertent sources of intelligence. I got way more out of them they they did about me.

>I will vaguely say it was connected to both (((the music industry))) and to the US Military

>Also if you want here's a phrenology book you can read that's legit: gutenberg.org/files/41501/41501-h/41501-h.htm

Not turning off the VPN, thanks. Cached:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sBcg7WTMFJ4J:https://www.gutenberg.org/files/41501/41501-h/41501-h.htm

From personal experience, lying people with agendas absolutely hate when you use them.

120s iq tenderhearted vegetarian ricemixer who needs daddys approval & has never done a days hard work in his life

weed lmao video games & clown clothes

mexian

sage for homogay larp

5th picture is the saddest story. I think the baby is probably killed or left to die.

I want reddit to leave.

Wut? he didn't mention that he wanted the niglet to live. Eff off shill.

How do you cap? There's nothing on here that tells me how to do it. Polite sage.

Thank you for your time and posts.

Do you know how I know you are not from here?

We're being ironic only ironically.

regarding text analysis does anyone have more on this one? I have read that old screen cap about female typing and that is as much as i've got on me.

Thats incredibly grating

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Have you considered a lot of the time they don't even have the information you want and they'll just fabricate bullshit that will waste everyone's time and then you also have problems with the public because you're torturing people who likely haven't even been charged with any crime? Experiments have been done with drugs, that was a big part of MK Ultra, and you can read the research. It's not really used much though and there's got to be a reason for that.

That said (note it's an archive of a cia dot gov site): archive.is/qIB8

Conclusion:

Earlier you talked about split personalities in psychological torture. Can you go into that?

NGO

Library given to me by someone long ago. Have had it and a bunch of other stuff since on a thumbstick.

Uploading it right now here: >>>/pdf/904

I would like you to share stories about this.

Greenshot if on windows (should be configured first) or the gnome screencap on linux (also needs to be configured) and just grab the part of the screen you want. Helps also to have a keyboard with extra keys for special functions for screencapping and recording.

You know how I mentioned (((the music industry)))? That user is either threatening me or signaling to me. I've just been ignoring and not acknowledging them.

One particular individual had two split personalities that were opposite each other in every way, memory blanks, couldn't recall what the other did, would mumble in their sleep about fallen angels and cherubim and growl, and I just deleted a bunch of other stuff I wrote about this "individual" because I'm not going to say more here. It was terrible because they'd contradict themselves all the time and be completely unreliable and would hurt and betray everyone around them causing lots of damage. There were also weird … you know I can't say too much without creating trouble. Sorry I have quite a bit to say but it gets too revealing and compromising and I said some more it would be saved if they are watching this thread and used against me later. It was something I wasn't prepared to deal with or understand and yet should have for big reasons that didn't come to light to me until very recently but important details of my own family history were hidden from me so I couldn't have known, in fact my mother fabricated a history for me rather than telling me the truth, and yet I still ended up these interests and around people like this and so on as if it's in my blood. Lying about your history to your children is I guess a good way to just repeat the history exactly since you don't know what to avoid. I am lucky the — a certain division of the people protecting our land saved my ass.

I should chime in here to give more perspective. I've done a bit of programming and mostly deprogramming.
It was likely just a prop. If you did not resist, they would have been normalizing the torture and could had used the TV as part of a routine. Get you thinking "I can almost have the TV!" and then while you watch the same exact show each time, a sense of dread fills you more and more as it nears it's end, knowing the torture begins again… Essentially turning you against yourself while they get to eat lunch and take a shit. Eventually becomes a rule to you, and when they take it away, there's added mental anguish, despair, and confusion. By resisting it, you showed them that you will fight them on principle as a core part of your psyche, and will be more work to crack.

Those are some good books op, oh btw could you elaborate on this
if you're still around

Lots of good info here, but the main message I'm getting from this thread is to never allow yourself to be taken alive.

This. If you are a combatant, under no circumstances allow yourself to be taken prisoner by the enemy. No surrender.

Do you have more stories?

Is Scaphism (The Boats) torture?
Yeah maybe for the recipient but it actually might save lives if we implement it publicly. Shit like that sends a message to would be tyrants and horrid people to not do tyrannical or horrid shit.
Skippy this one is for you shitbag

Are they real as in parallel universe or just hallucinations.
I know what you're talking about btw

I have two hours sleep today and I am not tired so is that normal? I was told that the humans need 8 hours sleep but some people is fine with 6 or less hours sleep.

What the hell is all that about? Half of it is fucking pathetic, and a fraction I can assert is bullshit - the tooth pain in particular, I had my teeth knocked out and got no treatment for very long time afterwards, and it only hurt for the first two hours and it wasn't even that bad, I had worse tooth pain from bad cavity. Sleep deprivation is bollocks too, after certain point you just collapse and there's nothing they can do to get you awake. Plus sleep deprived people don't spill secrets, they just become insane, with mind being half-asleep all the time. That and the fact that you can sleep with your eyes open in upright position while completely ignoring noises, flashes and vibration and strikes. This is how you get through the night three weeks into daily duty schedule where you're only allowed 4 hours of sleep. Finally, there's this simple rule of thumb: pain does not exist. It's not a real physical process, it's only an information coming into your brain. With a little bit of willpower you can ignore it altogether no matter how bad it is. This is how you spit your teeth out while keeping a straight face.

I saw shadow people a couple of times. It's still not something I feel comfortable talking about.
Basically there are two explanations:
Parallel universe/hallucinations from sleep deprivation-amp psychosis

I would expect this from cuckchan but come on this place is supposed to have higher standards.

How do you know they weren't just niggers?

Happened to me. Black thing sittin on my my chest in the middle of the night. Woke up gasping like the fucking wind got knocked out of me. Circa '14. Weird shit man

The tooth thing has to be done in a special way you don't just knock their tooth out and leave them alone. Also it's not like anyone was sticking things into the sensitive parts constantly after your tooth was out.

It breaks them down though very simple and it's not really hard to do to a person. For interrogation all torture techniques are useless especially on people prepared to resist it.

Yes you are correct. I still think sleep deprivation is the most effective torture to achieve a variety of aims and I'd like you to suggest something else as the most effective of them.

My way of dealing with pain also is not to link it to anything. I refuse to believe that it's happening to me for any reason and that anything I can do will stop it. So I conceptualize the pain as "something that is happening to me and which I can do nothing about". This allows me to experience the pain without ever doing anything to stop it.

I am not a surgeon with steady hands but I can do anything to my own body and have cut stuff out of me before and so on and the adrenaline makes me feel nothing anyways, if I feel something, it's way later.

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/03/antarctica-1961-a-soviet-surgeon-has-to-remove-his-own-appendix/72445/

No I have a book on shadow people that systematically covers the various theories and there's not two explanations and I also do not ascribe to either of your two explanations.

Also interesting thing you probably experienced about them is they often have a dread-vibe to them. You feel pure dread in their presence. In my experience though, although I certainly feel that dread, it's like something present but not coming from within me, I am completely unidentified and unbothered by it.

I can tell more but I'm trying to keep this thread relatively mundane.

What's the book called?

Oh yea forcing someone to jump awake would suck. That would wear ya out quicker. Worse than sleep, or hunger, I think is cold or heat. Someone who is absolutely not me, I don’t know who it was, once got his hands on the sand nigger that blew up his truck and then put him in a concrete room with no windows in the desert with a space heater and a bottle of water hanging from the ceiling

Care to share a link or the book's name?

Hey, bump

>lesswrong.com/lw/kn/torture_vs_dust_specks/

they don't mention anything about psychedelics i.e shrooms or lsd. I imagine if you had some Haji who has never heard of these things or taken them giving them a dose could really scare the shit out of them and make them fear you in a way that wouldn't be possible w/o the drugs

LARPing is out of control

Jewish networking

archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking

archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking

archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking

archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking

archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking

archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking

archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"kjg ytvd

My sleep dried up from 8 hours to 6 to 4 to 2 to ten minutes a night over a period of one year from a deficiency. I can attest that eventually one is half-mad, completely desperate to be unconscious. The day is spent in spinal/core pain, migraines, severe weakness and hyper-sensitivities to light, sound and pain. Nights are full of terror, hallucinations and agony.

In case you haven’t noticed, the puppies are being taken from us and being trained as attack dogs and backed up by the state, then let loose in packs on us. The entire foundations were eroded before most of us were born, while shitheads like you have done no more than any of the rest of us to prevent this, and when someone points it out all you can do is say, “hur stupid faggot” instead of offering any valid course of action or at the least acknowledging the circumstance. You don’t even deserve some clever kys comment, because you are not even close to being relevant.

I never bought into that kinda shit. But, I have done an autistic amount of research into the old myths all of them. Ive always run better on sleep deprivation, 4 hours a night maximum. I would have significantly more energy and be much sharper mentally. Whereas if I get "normal hours" of sleep I feel groggy all morning and generally sleepier overall.

Anyway, I started noticing these 'things' a couple of months ago. I had noticed before but figured it was just my eyes playing tricks on me. But about a year ago I started noticing them enough that there were only two possibilities, either they were real or I was going crazy. But me acknowledging that it was crazy negates me being of unsound mind, so delusion doesnt explain it. I considered that they could be hallucinations but I disproved that as well when I pointed out "hey what the hell is that over there" and the person I was with saw it too.

At first they scared the shit out of me. The more I acknowledged that they might be real the more paranoid I grew.

jej

After a while I noticed that they only appear when I was worrying about something else, like when you see some kike fear porn in the news about 'oh no theres the biggest asteroid ever and its gonna be a close call' even though I know its bullshit it still would make me think about such a horrible event and how fearful of it I actually am.

And from there I decided that these things, what ever they are, seem to be attracted to fear. And when they are present that fear seems to intensify into the realm of paranoid schizophrenia. After that the next time I 'experienced' their presence I said "ey fuck you who do you think you are? I do not fear you you pathetic piece of shit and you are not fucking welcome here leave before I destroy you." And the evil gondolas left.

If they are actually real I think they are some sort of fear parasite.

Dont worry lad. I dont know if you noticed but… The memory of the long forgotten crime is coming back. What men have kept alive in the whispers of song and poem all these centuries is being realized. Soon enough we will all know the true meaning of love.

Threadly reminder that, while the kikes have done all manner of horrific stuff to us, we are still White. Just shoot them and be done with it.
Also, I wonder how effective just plain trickery really is at getting info from people. Give them mild sleep deprivation (merely an uncomfortable bed with traffic / machinery noise) for a few days, then throw in one of your own men posing as one of theirs. The sleep-deprived guy's guard will be down and he might let some info slip, then stomp back in and drag your own guy out for "another session".
Or just lock up two of their guys together in a bugged room, for that matter. This might be especially effective in a civil war where your enemies were accountants this time last year, they won't have been too well trained in keeping secrets, or even really be aware of what has military value and what doesn't.

I think one of the places we soon will find AI is in interrogation. Interrogating a person uses up many man hours, multiple people doing shifts for days maybe weeks. What makes more sense than having an AI do it? Doesn't tire, can't be cheated (implying that it will be able to separate lies from the truth with control questions etc), also I think it has an demoralizing effect on the victim as he knows he will tire before the machine does, doesn't put emotional stress on your own guys and ofc it's cost efficient. Also easy to hook up the AI with some torture mechanisms like electro shocks etc.

4chins level larping. Please go back.

Fuck off bitch.

I don't know why people would bother arguing with you. It's not like you aren't doing the world a favor.

I know some lawyers, and I have some good news but also bad news!

Good news is that lawyers are losing profits because not enough men are marrying (there is a direct correlation between marriage and divorce, also they get shekels every time a man pays or goes to prison)… HOWEVER, because of this, lawyers want to make casual dating into a binding contract.

Who did this to you and why? How did you get into this situation?

Odds are your phone is pushing out subliminals and some retard is just fucking with you for reasons even they don’t understand.

Don’t keep your phone in your area of sleep, and if you do put it on vibrate only.

My family has more power than any one of these groups. There are few people involved with any of this that have a greater capacity than my family line to distort or throw off these shackles.

why larper?

How does that make sense? Wouldn't you want your victim to think coherently?

It has gotten so bad here I legitimately went to 4/pol/ to see how things were. It was on the same level of shit, but in a different way, and retards/shills like you don't make it any better. Kill yourself.

scribd.com/doc/37587609/Shadow-People-Astral-Spiders-And-Hypnagogia

Isn't there a polish myth about some shadow parasite that feeds on your fears and grudges and slowly makes you suffer more and more until you kill yourself? I know it was in the Witcher 3

Sleep and hunger share this in common: if you go completely without sleep, or completely without food, it's less brutal than getting a little sleep, or a little food, here and there. Look up the studies on why.

Your body temperature also drops and no matter how many blankets you have or how warm the weather is you're still cold and uncomfortable (unless you're in a literal sauna I guess but that's a very hot and humid environment and even then you might still feel cold in the bones, hot and cold at same time).

What deficiency caused this loss of sleep for you?

Well there's a lot of human variation, we aren't all the same, so some of us react differently to different circumstances. There's some guy in India I think who doesn't even microsleep, is constantly awake for years, and doesn't suffer any health consequences from it. Just shows there's always exceptions to the rule.

They are composed out of dread, fear, and similar negative emotions. They will dissipate after awhile if they don't have people or places to hang around that feed them. They can be banished from an area, confined, and also enslaved and forced to carry out a master's will. They can appear selectively to one or more observers (as you have found out) at the same time which proves they are an objective phenomena, it is also possible for trained humans to detect and reveal them even when they are trying not to appear to that particular human.

This is true and they can be attracted to your fear or to fear of people around you or to the prospect of trying to induce fear in you.

It is felt like a dead aura. They have a strong presence.

They're thoughtforms. All thoughtforms feed on whatever emotions gave rise to them. Thoughtforms turn parasitical under certain circumstances.

More about shadow entities and related here: montalk.net/about/143/e-mail-qa

You might be feeling their dread vicariously, perhaps they are terrified of you but you're confusing their emotions for your own.

Seems straightforward to me, if you get some food then there's probably more about, if you haven't had food for some time then there's probably none anywhere right now and expending effort on stressing that isn't likely to increase your odds of survival.

Are you posting racemixing propaganda? What's up with the gookposting?

Gooks aren't beautiful, they're pan-faced mongoloids.

Not going to say and doesn't matter.

If you're looking for a story I am not going to give one because my enemies aren't all dead/irrelevant yet. If you want to know how anyone in general gets into a situation like this you can probably imagine for yourself.

Not all drugs necessarily fuck with the clarity of your thoughts. Some are just to enhance pain, or to make you bleed more like blood thinner, or do other things.

They're made out of terror/dread/negative-emotions. I'm not sure they produce any emotions of their own, maybe they could, but your typical shadow people don't. They need

dietdoctor.com/not-get-hungry-fasting-ghrelin

There's some articles posted by anons about using starvation as suicide and the user's article mentions that it's only painful for the first day or two and then once you get past that there's no more hunger or pain for the rest of the fast up to the point of death (provided of course you don't eat anything at all).

Can't find anything explaining the sleep thing but experience of many people is that if you have a choice between falling asleep for like 20 minutes and getting woken up vs just staying up the whole night then going through the next day, better to just stay awake non-stop then get woken up. My guess is sleep hormones in the body making people tired and disoriented.

My dad did worse shit to me on a regular basis fucking pussies

Like? Parents can hurt you more than strangers because a) you're dependent on them and b) you have a personal connection to them, love and such.

By whom?
Cool, black ops experience, you must be a real pro operator.
Yep, sounds just like what you'd expect from a highly disciplined and dynamic elite military man - laziness.
LARP THREAD

It's not about women being evil. It's about them being more dangerous because they can get closer faster, and backstab you more effectively if they have ulterior motives, than a man could.

Why do you think the Mossad likes to use women so much?

Both women and men can be evil, it's just that most men aren't capable of resisting an ill intentioned woman's guiles and deception, while they would be able to, if it was a man trying the same thing.

What user said was correct, you should avoid (to your discretion obviously) wasting alone time with women that are not your family, wife or girlfriend.
They are usually exploiting you, even if only for attention.

If you are single in a feminist shit-hole you should do your courting in public places (parks, a cafe during day, etc) and keep records of your text conversations at the very minimum.

To be optimistic about modern indoctrinated women is dangerous. Caution is paramount.

That you Baron?

Umm can you not use whispersred or maria as examples of female degeneracy please

youtu.be/CgDZMkN7-HA

Dang Fred, sorry to hear that. Thanks for the info. Served with your ex.

Yeah, like that scene in Deadpool where the bad guy hooks up Wade to that machine that keeps him on the precipice of suffocation and leaves for the weekend. Comes back after 72 hours.

Same, except without the spoopy /x/-tier stuff. One time I got asked if I was a mind reader at the seafood counter, I just laughed in their face.

Holy fuck, great advice OP. I wish somebody had told me all of this when I was a kid, would make dealing with my parents a lot easier. I did eventually figure out all six advice points on my own though.

Fucking this. I was around 15 when I finally figured out that one. I wish I knew it when I was 5. Golden advice.

Damn, that is tough. Good thing you made it through, hopefully without many physical and mental scars.

honestly as i read your posts i kept imagining myself sustaining these tortures or at least trying, but when it comes to the threat of having your eyes stabbed or something, how the FUCK do you endure that mentally? that would almost instantly break me

Is that a BDSM manual?

these are great even if fake

No unclassified sources, but ask and it shall be given:
Firstly, people tell you everything you need to know about them, without saying it. The key is understanding how to 'listen'.
Secondly, everyone has particular nuances when typing that play out in the written word.

For an obvious example

This user is single, and dissatisfied with a belief system he (and it is a he) found does not match his experience. So he is lashing out on a Mongolian finger painting forum to numb his pain.
Using the word "foreigners" with decent English usage indicates he is in the UK, and either on shift work or presently unemployed (posting early morning on Monday). He is feeling sour about the week ahead. As well as relationship difficulties he's unsatisfied with the direction his environment is heading. He believes he has given his all and yet feels betrayed. He goes through mental pain daily, and comes here for the brief respite that others share his predicament and he can feel empathy with them. Age: 25-33
Hang in there soldier, you're not alone.

You may use particular grammar, have a common vocabulary, phrases, typos, etc. All of these can reveal a lot about you. Which of "Hitler", "Adolf", "Uncle Adolf", or "Fuhrer" do you use most often? Which the least? The cumulative answer to many of these questions provides sufficient data points to identify you as an individual. Which is hwy you ought to spot someones writing style and emulate them every now and then to be a gray man for good opsec.
Don't overlook sentence structure, it can give away your education occupation and age in a heartbeat. This method has been coded and is used as part of pattern matching algorithms on HMGDatasets (Huge Massive Gigantic). It identifies the same individual across platforms, devices, IPs.
On the Internet, not only do people know you are a dog, they know your breed, when you last visited the vet, and how many times you chased the tabby cat round the block last week.
One last point, no one can query online data about you that doesn't exist. Division by zero.

Those are maximum overlarp.

you fuckers have no fucking idea what sort of evil fucked up shit is happening behind the scenes

brought ankles hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no fucking idea

think about how long the universe has existed
fucking infinite years

you think this is it?

you think Humans are the only thing that ever happened?

broken* ankles

lets say you created a prison world

lets say someone wanted out

lets say you knew that the moment something gets out they will create something better, and you will eventually be held accountable for your fucked up ways by everyone getting the fuck away from you….

that fucked up fucker is going to everything in it's power to stop change

keep shilling against weed/mushrooms/lsd and there will be no keys out you dumb fucking retards

You could have just said to lurk more. Any oldfag should be able to identify active posters by their linguistic patterns. Right? That's not just the 'tism?

poluser
(same ID)
user glows with the lights off

>>>/back/
It is where you must go.

Checking the dubs. Experience is always an asset. The knowledge gained comes from the application. These techniques can pair a 2017 Twitter troll account with a 2007 post on a music forum where the user doxxed themselves.

I would really like to see some in depth resources on text analyzing. its more useful than the brainwashing books posted on /pdf/, for most Holla Forumsacks at least!

Use copy-and-paste.
Make small archive of bits of information, sentences everything you think it can be reused.

Alter it a little bit, just slightly, as if you would be the original author.

You can reuse your own works in the same manner. Keep typos and bad grammar. This should make you anonymous, you are many now.

This was painful to my soul to read. But thank you. God's justice is perfect.

dumb shit, even made me investigate the whole concept of loosh and read the original sources.
Heres something you can listen to OP, you'll win "THE LOTTERY"

Most important thread we’ve seen in personal resistance in a while, lads. Pay attention and harden yourselves. This is information is pertinent to the torturer and the torturee. Most of our opposition are weaklings. Our mental fortitude and resoluteness will be difference. We all know the chances of this happening to us (depending on your envolvement) would be extremely slight in the near future, but use this information to your advantage.

lmao. "torture" indeed

ever seen a hornet?

youre kinda taking away the only reason torture supposedly occurs, which is to mostly just you do it

What have you found to be the most effective forms of brainwashing and mind control? You figured out how to tune out psychic driving which is impressive. Are the more effective techniques overt, subliminal, or a mix?

Intention? End result?

Dubs and that guys pelvic area is as smooth as that dolls.

what the fuck is this

I'm almost positive McKamey Manor is actually a dressed-up 'torture simulation', at least its earlier incarnations. If I ever did McKamey I'd go in with exactly the mindset OP lies out…

Solid logic there, kid.

I have a kind of mental illness which is often called depersonalization/derealization disorder. Basically, nothing feels real to me. I can go and stick my hands in the snow and it feels cold, but it's somehow muted, or not as extreme as it should be. I can see bright colors but I don't process them as having any significant worth or meaning unless I'm able to find other contextual clues. It's extremely difficult to describe to people that don't have the same disorder. I also don't feel pain like others do. I broke my arm in a fight when I was 14 and I waited an entire week to go to the hospital because the pain didn't hit me until I tried to lift a couch. It never goes away or gets better, but I've spent a lot of time training myself to make it worse on command. I can essentially shut my brain off and go into a state where I hear but I don't listen, and I can see without watching, and I don't feel pain. I would almost describe it as being lost in my own head. It's like there's an abstraction layer of some kind between the sensory input I get and my ability to process it. I've used this technique to help me sleep because I have severe anxiety that keeps me up at night, and alcohol isn't a good long term solution. I feel like this disorder and my partial control over it would be useful in resisting torture. I have nearly all of the same symptoms of sleep deprivation every day anyways, just without giving up or losing my iron will.

Just when I thought there were no upsides to being fucked in the head, here I am in this thread. Today is a good day.

DOD user here, OPSEC is always terrible because of newfags getting clearences.
I'm sure everyone here remembers that tranny, Manning.

What's worse? Sleep deprivation or the mp4?

Checked, but I believe OP is talking about torture techniques used by humans in civilized counties. Your MP4 just shows animals ripping each other apart as animals often do. When fighting against subhumans like those, allowing yourself to be captured isn't an option. When you run out of ammunition during battle with these orks, you take a grenade off your belt, pull the pin, and with the grade still in your hand, you give one of them a nice big friendship hug for about 15 seconds or until the fuse is able to detonate the explosives inside.

Pretty much this.

You call this torture?
Strap a cage full of rats to his stomach, and start a fire at the other end of the cage so the rats will start gnawing through him to get away from the fire.

He'll be telling you everything you want to know after just the first few bites.

Torture doesn't work. It causes people to go crazy and claim stupid random shit.

However, interrogation does work…

long time Holla Forums lurker here
I've done some "research" on and off over the years concerning this topic, and i have yet to see this being brought up in detail.

Forced narcotic addiction/Narcotical assisted interrogation.

Drugs are a real effective way to also cause (and take away) mental and physical pain. Combine these with some common sense, some improvisation, and a little sensory/sleep deprivation and you would be well on your way to breaking someone mentally if not physically. (Especially if they are not trained against it)

The best thing you can do is exploit ```weak ``` links while you are at it, anything from addictions to family to vices.

Dont be afraid to show the interogee to what limits you are willing to go. Overkill is a good thing in this case, as long as the victim is ``sane`` he will feel guilt and remorse for the suffering of other people.

Also make sure the interogee knows you are in charge, this can be supported with additional ``stimuli``.

OP do me.

Thanks user, now Holla Forums will spend the rest of the fucking thread arguing about whether women can be trusted or not.

ffs

pic sorta related

This is actually pretty normal. Broken bone doesn't hurt, as it doesn't have any nerves or pain receptors inside. It's when the broken bone parts move apart, they rip surrounding tissue, and that hurts like fuck. If you just break a bone without displacing it, you likely won't even notice it's broken.

You look like a supreme gentleman. Nothing more to say.

Pro tip:
THEY CAN'T

I'm pretty sure that I had displaced it before that, since I'd been doing pushups on it in gym class and it was just a little sore. I also have an issue when I'll but myself or step on broken glass and not feel it for a while. It's somewhat dangerous because I don't always know when I've injured myself.

Sounds like Epictetus' philosophy of life 101

Actually, while we're on the subject.

I'm curious what Holla Forums has to say about interrogation and counter-interrogation techniques. Interrogation is not the same as torture, and occurs in a distinctly different fashion.

Found a website ya'll might like
changingminds.org/techniques/interrogation/interrogation.htm

Yeah I wouldn't say it is the devil. Responsible use and clearly enhanced formule think provigil @rmodafinil can give you a significant edge or iq boost with increased concentration levels.
The movie limitless is basically written on this premise albeit exaggarated for dramatic purposes.
Note I'm not advocating amp use or whichever illegal psycho enhancer. There are safe and legal nootropics that you can aquire given your doctor prescribes them to you.

On the topic of sleep deprivation, my absolute longest was 7 days. 148 hours, some ten years ago while being young and absolute retard. By then, your body starts to shut down, shadow/greys hunt you and circle you like vultures would a dying animal. Do not do this ever

Yes I completely agree. This topic interests me because I want a definitive answer. I don't fear them anymore.
After the longest time I think they tried to test me again to which I just straight out plowed over like a boss.
I'm the one they should fear.
My theory is either of the following:
1. some seriously fucked up telekinetic jew/montaukproject psy warfare
2. lost souls that are trapped still in our universe
3. demons
4. none of the above and we are just being tinfoil niggers

I'm struggling to imagine the life of the person that wrote this, because this is really Holla Forumscore tier belief and interpretation of reality. You must be an American, at least.

Silence is a tried and proven

The first big test of Montauk's SAGE dish occurred after researchers discovered that the general mood of the base changed depending on the frequency and pulse duration of the radar system. The Phoenix II scientists realized that by changing the rate and width of the pulse, they could alter the way people felt. They experimented with making people laugh, cry, get angry, and grow sleepy.

In 1973, the researchers moved on to testing whether or not they could alter the thoughts of large groups of people at once. They initially experimented on soldiers who believed they were at the base for R&R, before moving onto civilians in Long Island, New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. There's no record of what was done to the citizens of those states specifically, but this wouldn't be the first time that the US government performed tests on civilians without their knowledge.

related
genius.com/amp/Dearly-departed-shadowcasting-lyrics

[The scientists said] We can’t shut it off from here. We can’t shut this station down;

ranker.com/list/facts-about-time-travel-and-the-montauk-project/jacob-shelton

archive.is/CreWT

also I accidentally entered archive.com before archiving this article.
type archive.com and post yfw
Wtf is happening?

Those are low IQ women…see you guys have a fixation on tits and ass and your fucking heads aren't in a real position to evaluate women with any legitimate measure because you are so focused on what your cock wants. If you were focused on seeing the PERSON for their values and beliefs you would not have as much trouble with women. Also you have a HUGE issue with pedophilia (wanting 16 yo's instead of women who are your compatible mates)…this makes you RIDICULOUSLY easy to manipulate without even trying.

I lived next to a mennonite community for years and I would see the men courting the women and what they were looking for was a stable companion to enter into a lifelong contract to raise children together…they wanted someone of similar intellect, work ethic, adventurousness, humor and political persuasion as themselves. In other words they were PATHETICALLY SHALLOW in their assessment of women. Essentially judging a woman is no different than judging a man…so don't get bitter when your own ability to make an accurate assessment due to you slavery to your cock's brain is the only true evalution you possess.

what am i reading user?!

The cat forgot the rf tight cover

5. The animate forms of negative emotions come to life and feed on the emotions that gave rise to them to begin with. Indistinct and shadowy because they are either not well formed or not well perceived by the senses of the man who observes them, as may be the case. This is the actual truth of them. They are produced all the time and very common and you can do experiments to observe the whole process and recognize what I am telling you right now is the truth of the matter. There are also people who have lots of experience and knowledge concerning everything about them and who are good at processing them. Many are very basic/vague but some develop into more distinct forms and personalities/intelligences if they feed enough and survive to grow to that stage. Some surroundings are more difficult for them and they don't tolerate well and some people are not attractive to them depending on the mental makeup and present emotional status of the person (humans themselves are like this btw). They can also be enslaved and forced to do the will of a superior being (such as a human that knows how to handle them) and sent to attack a target with the appropriate vulnerabilities. One way of explaining them is they are like broken off parts of people's psyches that operate independently of them and fill up places, dwelling/haunting especially areas that traumas and negative shit have taken place regularly or that are the kind of surroundings that fit with their mentality, and migrating around until they eventually dissipate or are destroyed.

Anytime anyone has any emotion, those emotions give rise to thoughts and intentions, which then cause changes in the mental world. In its most basic form this just looks (clairvoyantly) like fog, auras, colors, etc. In a more advanced form it becomes a basic shadowy figure, aka shadow people. In more advanced forms it becomes actually distinct entities.

>archive.is/CreWT

Beautiful people are better people. Someone who is physically attractive is a better mate. You seem to be implying men should go after ugly and old women. That is terrible advice and leads you to dark places. That said some people can't recognize beauty and can't see what I can see in a person's form, which for me is a perfect reflection of their inner-nature.

I haven't ever full on hallucinated from sleep deprivation, though after about 2 days I get static in my vision and a bit later think things are moving in my peripheral vision, mainly get a feeling that bugs are crawling on the walls, but I can easily tell that it is not real and if I look in the direction of the movement it disappears.

Go marry a porn star then…their attractive…I guarantee that as much as you wouldn't want to engage in a business contract with them, you wouldn't want them as the parent of your child. You don't marry a wife for yourself alone, you marry a mother for your children. I can tell you don't know much about women and have a warped view of what it means to make a lifelong contract with another individual.

This means that someday that person may have to wipe you asshole because you are paralyzed, stay by your bedside as you are dying…you want the kind of person who will stand by you and teach your children good values or do you want a bitch trophy child abuser? BTW none of the women I saw courted were 'ugly' per say…what I am saying is that there was more to a lifelong partnership than tiddys and ass…in this instance I am actually going to blame you for defending this ideology and not understanding the nature of a lifelong partnership.

I am older now, but I was not an 'ugly girl' and it caused my husband and I real problems because men wouldn't stop hitting on me (even to the point where I had stalkers and one break and enter my home). This causes a lot of stress on a marriage to have your wife constantly hit on, even though she is very forward about BEING MARRIED WITH KIDS and not in the slightest bit interested to see her hounded and pursued (sometimes in front of your face while you are on 'date night').

I am not telling you to marry someone you don't feel any attraction for…simply cautioning you that to consider that as a primary requirement is the epitome of foolish. Above all it is a contract unto death…make sure you choose someone that is going to be able to honor the contract and have enough strength and character to uphold their end of it. God, I wish men valued brains and wisdom in our culture…the VERY BEST of our men in terms of success and capability marry the STUPIDEST and MOST VACUOUS of the women and eugenically this is an epic tragedy in my book. It utterly wastes the potential of White males in something fruitless that will eventually be deadly to our culture and our people.

hello rick wilson

I think you’re talking about the Hyms. They haunt people that have committed crimes or are out hunting them. Witcher 3 was a based game and I wish I could go back to the days I first discovered it and played it.

T U N N E L S EXIST

I should note that extremely strange things prevented me from posting it hence you see the screenshot. Some of the pictures are nowhere to be found, google search censors them completely of the image search database
I had to try 16 times for my post to go through, Holla Forums returning me the error : invalid picture to a seemingly normal .jpg which I can view normally on my device
It's not good. Infact, it's very very bad.
I vaguely read about it circa 2010 on wiki but didn't get this information.
I was born the year it was destroyed

I am having such things happening that I thought to myself many times did someone put me here with a special reason. I am talking about warning people about what is coming waking masses and preparing them to it to my best ability.

archive.is/rYd6I

thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/stranger-things-true-story-montauk-project-philadelphia-experiment

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread100081/pg1
archive.is/QzXwQ

user, we need to talk and compare notes on mkultra shit. Email is in the email field of this post.
t. DR

I overdosed on HME when I was in Iraq.

I've been getting more and more in tuned with that shit since my original realization. From what I can see.. All of this is true, but there is MUCH more to it.

flickering lights. also learn morse code

Listen to this audio tape, it is unlike anything else you've heard, it's a personal favorite of mine.

They're not though. The most attractive women are usually highly conservative countryside women who've take good care of their health and have good genetics.

Wrong. You don't. Also you have a skewed perception of beauty and are probably mentally deficient if you thing that models and pornstars are beautiful. The only people who think those are beautiful are unable to innately recognize beauty so they take ques from society and since society says models are a standard of beauty that's what they think beauty is.

No in that case if I am getting that fucked up I require them to mercy kill me. If possible I will just kill myself if I have the capacity to do it and I'm getting into that situation.

Again I stand by the objectively proven fact and the studies and the knowledge of men throughout history that beauty (both for men and women btw) indicates a superior being. Not false beauty, not Shlomo's "this really thin and weird looking fashion model is beautiful goy", and not some used up pornstar.

Also if you had to pick from erotic models then whatever ones are the most beautiful would also happen to be the more intelligent, the better personality, etc. I assure you.

Ugly people are shit people. They are unintelligent, have bad personalities, and do not at all try to compensate for their ugliness by achieving excellence somewhere else.

The body reveals every secret about a person you just need to know how to look. Also anyone who claims beauty is shallow is wrong; your perception can be shallow but if you know what to look for you can penetrate the depths of their soul with your eyes and see everything you need to know about the person.

You should always encourage the best in everyone and treat everybody with respect and kindness by default, like niggers for example, because they might chimp out on you any moment if you don't, and ugly people because so they reveal they are shit even when treated that way.

Ugliness has a lot to do with drug-abuse, lack of exercise, stress, disease, and vices of all sorts showing up in a person's features as well as the genetics of the person.

If you can't achieve beauty you shouldn't breed unless the plan is just to create a couple of highly indoctrinated and disposable suicide bomber units and not an actual legacy.

Yeah and imagine people asking if your partner is retarded, asking why you're even with her, having everyone warn you about her, her never being able to make any friends because she spergs out, and she goes progressively more and more crazy and bitter and hates herself and turns into a cuckqueen that is obsessed with you but always wants to hide and never be seen around you and encourages you to find other women, and stalks you forever even after she gets BTFO by the military.

There are almost no intelligent women at all. In my whole life I have only known one woman in STEM and who was btw 10/10 beautiful as well intelligent, redpilled, a pagan, and a National Socialist.

Also since you're a woman now I know why you think the way you do where you can't recognize actual beauty and use society's ques for what is a beautiful woman. ProTip lady; those women you see getting paired with rich men are actually ugly whores.

What I'm trying to tell you as clearly as I can is that the statistical evidence and studies have proven over and other that objectively beautiful people are better people.

Oh and something else btw; really beautiful women tend not to get hit on that much. The women that get hit on constantly are ones that have something about them that signals to a certain kind of men that they are free for sex. The 10/10 kind of women usually men feel she's out of their league so they never bother with her. Of course it depends where you are also, if you have niggers or spics or people from the Mediterranean or Arabs they will hit on everything and anything. If you have Nordic and Germanic people then all the men are shy and never approach a woman.

businessinsider.com/studies-show-the-advantages-of-being-beautiful-2013-6?op=1
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/12/101221101830.htm
smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/study-shows-beautiful-people-are-also-smarter
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?utm_term=.0c9280a9bee0
psychologytoday.com/blog/games-primates-play/201203/the-truth-about-why-beautiful-people-are-more-successful

I'm actually less offended by OP's larp than I am by someone pretending to be a cunt on Holla Forums
TITS OR GTFO

If I had just one metric that I was allowed to use to randomly select a mate from a pool of single women in some strange scenario where you can't evaluate the women any other way it would be this: objective beauty

Here is why:

1. Flawless skin. It is the result of no stress and good health in general.
2. A well formed faced. The result of the right balance of hormones for that gender as well as proper breathing and eating and posture and a balance of the right activities. The hormones also has a lot more to do with our mentality than with environment, men are more feminine because they are being raised feminine, women are more masculine because they are being raised masculine, not so much because of all the estrogen and hormone disruptors and so on getting into our food.
3. A well formed and proportionate body. The result of no stress, free of disease, good posture, and a balance of the right activities.
4. The probably they were raised in an ideal environment is very high if they are in actual possession of objective beauty. They likely had good parents, likely lived in the countryside, and had everything going well for them in life, and where challenges do exist they handle them with grace.

I must however mention this one caveat; "psychopaths" don't get stressed by anything and can be unusually beautiful despite a stressful environment. So there might be a somewhat higher chance my dice roll could get me some female surgeon from a city with no empathy, who'd be really beautiful, make lots of money, take good care of herself and me, etc. but would lack that certain something which we consider valuable called empathy. The consequences being she'd be missing her inner-compass and taking ques from the environment to pass herself off as normal but in certain situations might fuck up from an ethical standpoint.

This is extremely common. I watch this happen every day. Most of the stuff I search for and deal with gets censored within about 48 hours of my discovery of it. Google engages in massive censorship over youtube, pinterest, google images, with their search results, etc. everything they control they censor. I have had so many files that have been wiped clean from the internet and even the archives. I tried testing out archive.is btw filing requests to take down a variety of archives for various reasons and they ignored all my requests, so even though they have a very legit looking form you can fill out with your reasons for things to be taken down, they just ignore it. So archive.is is pretty reliable but I'd still keep offline copies of anything important enough you actually want to keep around, which they make easy as one click to save an archived page.

The notion that anything that goes up online is there forever might as well be a psy-op because in actual fact we're losing everything. Most of the internet from 10+ years ago is all gone already.

They erase people, archaeological findings, books, political blogs, and more.

Happens to me all the time as well, there's many images I just can't post and Holla Forums thinks is "invalid". Holla Forums is compromised and I post on here all the time in full knowledge of this. The kind of censorship we see on Holla Forums also isn't the crude kind, it's designed to stop the more intelligent and capable amongst us from being exposed to certain information they could act on, instead of the kind of censorship that is meant to keep the masses ignorant about everything.

I have a contact you would like…

I'm going to email you as I have important things to tell you.

What really needs to be utilized is drugs that inhabit free will. Something like Devil'ls breath from Columbia. Truth Serum.

Kindly do so, good sir. I've seen some shit, and likely you have as well.

Got a message back that your email doesn't even exist.

Isn't torture something only done by shitskin subhumans and women?

Whoops, put .com instead of .net
Try again please?

It is coming together
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_Tower

This is such a great thread. I want to thank everyone contributing to it. Some things I have learned and some things I am not prepared to yet, but i will.

S H A D I L A Y

I ran into some similar people while milking money from some jew bitch my friends and I picked up
WARNING: EXTREME DEGENERACY

Pt 2
and we should go elsewhere

Pt 3
"JUST FUCKING DO IT"
~END~

Are you implying that most people here shouldn't breed or simple exist to breed cannon fodder?
Because thats fucking autistic

Even though this is fake as fuck, it kinda sounds like a 2nd person view of those 4cuck greentexts that detailed a squad that goes out and rescues run-a-way rich girls so that they can be prettied up and be actually wed-able.

These fit perfectly in line with my research on Atlantis, Lemuria, Mu, Ancient Space Aryans, and Ancient Magyars.
Thank you so much.

I want to believe. But also I don't.

who were the good guys?
also, were you a part of some o r g or that created this situation or are you a lifelong civ if you dont mind asking?

you are a good women, ignore the idiots, but also have some understanding, being mad at women is legitimate but it shouldn't cloud our vision.

fucking >(1)

What's the most painful place on the face to be punched repeatedly? Nose?

This is good advice if you simply want to prevent any information gathering. However it will likely lead to them simply shooting you. Generally you'll be kept alive so long as you appear to have information that the enemy wants. If escape is possible, it is desirable because you can do more damage to the System alive than dead.

Good job believing Vice trash. Go read Erowid if you want to know what Scopolamine actually does to people, which is make them retarded non-functional messes.

Nope, I posted them but I remember sending them if you're the same user. Hopefully things are aligned and it is indeed you…. Glad they're still in circulation and being shared by anons. Was not the merc or OP though. And I had no reason to write this but it was kind of like seeing a bro on an anonymous forum so I just wanted to say hello.

Torture doesn't work on nogs btw. They're hard to crack because they run on pentium 1's or less.

I think I knew this guy back in 2013. Hes from Holla Forums, he bought me a game and we becamr good friends. I have another story of his that isnt part of this, I barely remember it but
1. He was ex mil, apparently worked for a private security company that deployed in Iraq. He said more people died as mercs than actual soldiers. I think the company started with an R. Id recognise the logo since I looked it up. It might have been rebranded since then.

Okay, now story time
He like ran out and puked aparently.

Im sure its the same guy. I havent read his typing style since back in 2013. He got mad at me and blocked me on all accounts because he was a literal pro in a videogame I was playing. I wanted to learn the game myself and apparently he got offended by that.

I still remember his steam ID, but he went dark and totally disappeared.

This is how the Stasi did it:
Put you together with fellow prisoners in a cell that's 140cm tall. You can't stand up straight and are forced to sit down. Every 10 minutes the guards will peek through a little window and see if anyone is asleep. If someone falls asleep, he puts a mark on the door telling that these are not to be served food or water in a time period which can go from to one to three days. This makes a group mentality, forcing you to take care of the others, or forcing the others to keep you awake. Also if you fell asleep multiple times, they would pull out hand-picked prisoners and put them in a rubber padded water cell, or put you in a confiement box where you can not sit correctly. Sometimes they imprisoned you together with family or close friends, using for instance your brothers torment as a card to make you speak.

this.
I just finished the Turner Diaries. an OK read, but it brought up a good idea.
and that is to be more methodical and scientific to get information.
this can be done through hypnosis and truth serums instead of barbaric acts like "torture". we should probably look more into method than unnecessary blood shed.

Uh huh… Okay, budday.

Pretty sure using those CIA tactics on women used to be the norm.

Cute posts you made, but I wasn't that impressed. I just read Anti-Humans and it was good, a little more intense than what you recommend. Being on chans is demoralization and torture enough due to the personality disordered individuals who post here, the same type of schizoid narcissists who lean left and whose soullessness is reflected in Communism.

Can any user speak as to the use of Diphenhydramine in interrogations? Would this be effective? or is it something that is in use by spooks currently?