Japan to curb asylum seekers' right to work from Monday

Japan to curb asylum seekers' right to work from Monday

Japan will limit asylum seekers’ right to work from Monday, making changes to its refugee system that are likely to swell the numbers of those in detention centres, the justice ministry said, prompting refugee groups to flag humanitarian concerns.

The move to tighten one of the developed world’s toughest refugee systems, which accepted just ten during the period from January to September last year, is a bid to clamp down on what Japan views as a system of back-door immigration.

The number of asylum seekers in Japan has risen steadily in recent years to a record, with more than 14,000 applicants between January and September last year, an increase of almost 80 percent from the year earlier period, ministry data shows.

Japan’s immigration detention centres held ==417,383 people== in 2016, the latest year for which data is available. The figure includes those detained more than once during the year, however.

archive.is/YJ4Xw

Other urls found in this thread:

globaldetentionproject.org/countries/asia-pacific/japan
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WEW LADS
Japan is setting the standard of being uncucked. Now this gives other non-cucked countries more credibility when they can point to Japan and show how much better things are getting over there.

Watch as the "refugees" go right back where there is "war", because they can receive neither gibs nor "work".

Just imagine how successful Japan would be if they had DIVERSITY. They're missing out on so, so much!

The jews fear the samurai

The real question is though: How do 400k foreigners end up in detention in Japan instead of getting shipped out asap?

(checked)
How did they get 400,000 rapefugees in the first place?

Shills say this a lot on Holla Forums, but in this case I think we actually can agree that Japan is BASED.

They were wise enough to not even let it get bad in the first place. It's already too late for most other countries.

Indeed.

I guess they are humane enough that they're unwilling to just sink rapefugee boats when they come into dock. They just lock them up and prepare to ship them back, if they have any sense at all.

Good on the Japs for resisting the kiked grasp of the globalist scourge.

Idk but if they really do have that many, they need to go back asap.

This is quite pointless when you realize they are increasing immigration or "workers".
They are training 300 000 pajeets, 200 000 of whom will stay in japan as "workers".

The Japanese will learn to loathe them just like I did after having to actually interact with them IRL.

There's a good argument to be made that's actually more humane to just sink their boats and gun down each one that tries to swim to shore.

God damn it they always find a way in and there's always someone letting them in.

They won't learn anything since they've been doing this for a long time already.
They could manage it so far but lately they've been ramping up really hard

Japan is retardedly overpopulated you fucking faggot.

When they are going to start deporting those parasites? 400k isn't number just from 2017., there is something shady going on.

REUTERS IS LYING ABOUT THE NUMBERS OF DETAINED PARASITES

1. There is way less illegal migrants in Japan.
2. Basically no Niggers or Mudslimes, only Asians and some Latinos.

globaldetentionproject.org/countries/asia-pacific/japan

I hereby recognize Japan as the capital of the new world order. You won. Congratulations.

Hey Rabbi!

If you aren't letting in foreigners you don't have to have lots of babies. Infinite population growth is not sustainable and having to breed lots is only necessary if you have need more soldiers for Racial Holy War.

Did not they also accept like couple of hundreds of dangerous extra-humans at the same period?

Japan continues to choose wisely.

E T H N I C F O O D

Who cares as long as they keep shitskins out.

The only people that care about infinite population growth are capitalist kikes obsessed with GDP growth (but not GDP per capita, fuck that part).

As long as the wealth of the average citizen doesn't drop, the overall wealth of the country can drop and will drop as population stabilizes. We no longer have wars every 50 or so years that helps stabilize pop levels, so it has to be done gradually by economic pressure. Once the old generation dies and salaries increase, then you'll see a baby boom in Japan again, assuming they DON'T import shitskins.

This is EXACTLY what European countries should have done. Only America has to worry about birthrates because they're the only ones that were never 100% white to begin with.

You got some sources for these claims of invading pajeets?

I know! It’s really worrying. If they keep this up they might be self-sustainable at some point in the future. Then how will they survive?

I made some japanese curry and got the leftovers for lunch today.
I get the feeling it'll taste even better now.

checked.

Tokyo Government: "If sexy young Japanese girls are gonna get raped it's gonna be by Japanese tentacle monsters goddammit!"

This is really good news. I was planning on visiting Japan this year, but hearing they are being pressured more and more to admit shitskins was thinking of changing plans. Going someplace that is free of those monkeys is why I wanted to go visit Tokyo in the first place.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Sure it is ;^)

Japan already has the recipes for huts, shitting holes, and IED.

Oy vey don’t do that goyim

And watch as liberals keep holidaying in Japan and marvelling at its wonderful and unique culture, not seeing any irony anywhere whatsoever.

My (limited) understanding is that you can't do SFA in Japan anyway without one of those rubber stamps, and it's quite hard to get one.

Shame they don't test out the samurai swords craftsmen are still making by curbing the right of asylum seeker's heads to remain on their bodies.
You can sell the meat to the chinks and chons who have been allowed to stay, too.

Aw dude, the gooks would love that. They'd find a way to ferment the heads.